Prayer against the Round the Clock Mental (Psychological) Harassment & Torture by Warrant less Surveillance of Research & analysis wing (RAW)

shaktiprak...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2009, 1:37:57 PM4/4/09
to suprem...@nic.in
Date : 9.03.09

Shri K.G.Balakrishnan
Honourable Chief Justice of India
Honourable Supreme Court of India,
5, Krishna Menon Marg, New Delhi
New Delhi - 110 011
Phone : 91-11-23012393

SUB: Prayer against the Round the Clock Mental (Psychological)
Harassment & Torture by Warrant less Surveillance of Research &
analysis wing (RAW)

Honourable Sir,

I humbly beg to state that Govt. of India's External Intelligence
Agency , Research & analysis Wing ( RAW) is keeping me under its
Warrant less Wire Chrome Surveillance for its UNLAWFUL INTERESTS
[ Type of the RAW surveillance , as told to me verbally during
telephonic conversations by the office of the National Security
Advisor's Office located in the Prime Minster of India's Office ( PMO)
and also by RAW spies while communicating in my mind during their
round the clock mental ( psychological ) harassment & torture of mine
through the same surveillance , RAW spies have communicated other
names of this surveillance as Medulla Surveillance & Mega Hertz
Surveillance during their round the clock psychological harassment &
torture through several kind of threats in my mind ].

The abovementioned RAW surveillance is being kept over me by Mr.
Anugrah Narain Tiwari I.A.S. Now Commissioner. Central Information
Commission ( CIC) , Govt of India, his girl friends , especially Ms.
Rashmi Tiwari , an employee of American Chamber of Commerce , New
Delhi , RAW along with secretive co-operation of few people from
Jawaharlal Nehru University & IIT Delhi , since December 20001.
May, I humbly pray to your high office to seek all information about
this matter from the same commissioner of CIC under the appropriate
sections & clauses of Right to Information ACT 2005 as I humbly think
that this is a case related with corruption & serious human right
violation by RAW in which liberties and threat to my life is
involved . As RTI 2005 speaks of No absolute exemption to Security
agencies in cases of corruption & human right violations and gives
only 48 hours for providing the information when threats to
liberties & human life are reported.

As indicated in a news on the website (http://www.livemint.com/
2008/12/01235633/Why-was-warning-on-Taj ignored.html) that "RAW Does
NOT have authority to operate on Indian soil”. It has also been
indicated in this News that RAW TREKKERS which means that RAW treks
and communicate/intercepts people during its operations through its
surveillance devices. I have opposed this Warrant less Surveillance
by RAW under the same logic and have filed appeals to Honourable
President of India, Honorable Prime Minster of India along with CCs
of the same documents to Honourable Member of Parliaments having
emails , media & eminent citizens of India . As per verbal
information given by these offices during my telephonic conversations
regarding the follow ups of these appeals " RAW IS DEEPLY APOLOGETIC
IN THIS MATTER", however, round the clock psychological harassment &
torture of mine continues as Surveillance being kept over me
against rule of the Law for UNLAWFUL & VESTED INTERESTS of RAW &
involved people is continuing.

Honourable Sir, neither, I have never been a SPY nor a CRIMINAL nor a
terrorist, moreover, never wanted by the law of the land for doing any
crime with anybody in this world including India.

I have already submitted a prayer to your high office on 30th January
2009 . After submitting the aforentioned Prayer to high office on 30th
January 2009, I made a visit to Dehradun tha Capital City of
Uttarakhand State of India for training programme on Watershed
Management from 2nd to 9th February 2009 , RAW spies continued
trekking & mentally torturing me even there also & I submitted
another prayer regarding the same matter to Honourable to Honourable
Chief Minster of Uttarakhand on 9th Februry 2009 . In fact, RAW spies
are continuing to do the same till this the submission of this prayer
again at your residence office. Recently on 6th March 2009 as I was
coming back from Gurgaon in bus number DL-1P , B-5331 ( DTC) between
7: 53 to 7: 56 P.M. on Palam Air Port to Mahipalpur Road, RAW spies
communicated /intercepted in my mind “ RAW valon ne P.K.Gaur ko ye
bola tha , ki bhaie Gaur sab , RAW ko co-operate karte rahna ,
kyoki ye navyvak baad main RAW ke liye useful bane ge , ishi liye RAW
vale , ishki mind to syping karke P.K.Gaur to batate rahe [ RAW
spoke to Mr. P.K.Gaur , A senior scientist of Haryana Pollution
Control Board that please Mr. Gaur remain cooperative with us ( RAW)
as this man ( me) may become useful for RAW later on , that is why ,
RAW spies continued sending messages to Mr. PK Gaur about him ( me)
after spying his ( mine) mind through RAW surveillance ] . After few
minutes as I got down from the DTC bus at Mahipalpur Bus Stand and
took another private bus no 578 to reach Munirka from the same bus
stand , from 8:08 P.M. till 8:10 PM near Palam crossing bridge , RAW
spies further communicated/intercepted in my mind that “ Haryana
Pollution Control Board ke Jitne Officials ko RAW valon ne ishke mind
ki spying karke messages bheje the , un sab ke bare main, un sare
HSPCB officials ne Haryana High Court ko bata diya hai [ All those
officials of HSPCB who were informed/messaged by RAW spies after doing
mind spying of him ( mine) , all such HSPCB officials have told about
all this to Haryana High Court] . Similarly, RAW has been sending
messages to several people after doing mind spying of mine while
mentally harassing & torturing me round the clock for the last several
years. I have noted down all such significant communications/
intercepts of RAW spies in my mind and will be reporting to your high
office as soon as I get the DIARY NUMBER of my prayer submitted to
your high office on 30th January 2009 . Moreover, I humbly think
that either your high office or me should make a humble appeal to all
those who has been messaged by RAW after spying of my mind through
their surveillance that all such people should follow their ATMA KI
AWAJ (voice of conscience /soul) and should tell verbally/ in
writing the any known truth about this RAW matter to your high office
by giving reference of same diary number as this may facilitate the
speedy delivery of justice.

May, I, therefore humbly Pray to you to do justice in the matter
briefly described above and in enclosures along with this Prayer. I
will ever be grateful for saving my life from the round clock mental
(psychological) harassment & torture of mine by RAW through its
round the clock operation of Warrant less RAW surveillance since
December 2001.

With best regards

Sincerely Yours

( Shakti Prakash)
C/O, Mr. Nepal Singh
401F/2, Budh Vihar
(In Front of JNU North Gate)
Munirka-New Delhi
Phone : 09350310593

Enclosures:

I. Email communication with Honourable President of India dated
30.01.2009
II. Petition submitted by American Bar Association to Honourable Mr.
J.W.Bush, Ex-President Of USA .This petition explains relationships
among Constitutional Guarantees, LAW & Warrant less Surveillances in
Context of USA.
III. Order made by UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF
NEW YORK in a case related with Warrant less Surveillance
IV. Order made by UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH
CIRCUIT in a case by Recruited RAW spy Surenderjeet Singh who quit
when ordered to aid in the assassination of a very religious person he
had investigated. Similarly RAW spies while trekking through their
warrant less Surveillance intercepted in my mind " HAM AMERICA KI
GAND MARNA CHHATE HAI [ we ( RAW ) spies want to do some devastating
act in USA . This devastating Act may be terrorism. Thus it becomes
clear that RAW wants to involve & implicate me in some of its Long
Term evil planning, otherwise , there is no question of any kind of
surveillance on me even for a single second, moreover, training for
becoming RAW spy is not given through the imposition of Warrant
less Surveillance for such a longer period of time. I reported this
to Honourable president of India & Honourable Prime Minister of India
between 15th to 20 January 2006 well before the communications of
Anugrah Narain Tiwari IAS's apologies to President of India in my
mind through the this Warrant less RAW surveillance imposed over me
since December 2001.
V. Humble Appeal to Shri S.P.Jaiswal Honourable Minister of Justice
( Home Affairs dated 3.11.2008.
VI. Humble Appeal for Legal Support to Shri V.N. Khare , Honourable Ex-
Chief Justice of India dated 26.10.2008
VII. Humble Appeal for kind & Urgent Intervention to Shri Narayan
Dutt Tiwari , Honourable Governor of Andhra Pradesh , dated 5.10.2008
through email.
VIII. Acknowledgement No. P1-A/1958, dated 15th September 2008 from
Public section ( P1-A ) , President of India (In Hard copy) .
IX. Humble Appeal to Honourable President of India for kind & Urgent
Judicial Intervention dated 12.09.2008
X. Email communications made to Honourable President of India. Her
Excellency Smt. Pratibha Patil after my appeal submitted on 12.09.2008
( In CD-ROM, 446 pages)
XI. Acknowledgements from President of India 's Secretariat
VIII. Humble Appeal for kind intervention to DCP, South West Delhi,
Delhi Police , dated 19.07.2007
XII. Letter No 07/B-1/2 dated 28.06.2007 from Ministry of Home
Affairs Government of Madhya Pradesh in response to my Humble Appeal
to Shri Shiv Raj Singh , Honourable Chief Minister , Government of
Madhya Pradesh.
XIII. Letter no 6263/CMS/PUB/2007 dated 18.06.2007 from the office of
Honourable Chief Mnister of Madhya Pradesh Pradesh in response to my
Humble Appeal to Shri Shiv Raj Singh , Honourable Chief Minister ,
Government of Mdhya Pradesh
XIV. Humble Appeal to Shri Deependra Pathak , ADC, Delhi Police for
kind intervention dated 8.02.2007.
XV. Humble Appeal to Shri S.P.Jaiswal Honourable Minister of Justice
( Home Affairs dated 08.02.2007.
XVI. Humble Appeal to Shri M.K.Narain, National Security Adviser of
India, Prime Minister Office of India , dated 7.02.2007]
XVII. Humble Appeal to Shri N.D.Tiwari, Honourable Chief Minister
Uttaranchal dated 6/09/2008
XVIII. Humble Appeal to Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee , Honourable Member
Parliament & Ex-Prime Minister of India dated 26.07.200
XIX. XIX. Humble Appeal to Legal attaché ( Federal Beauru of
Investigation ) Embassy of United States of America dated 26.07.2006.
XX. Email communications & other submissions made to Honourable
President of India , His Excellency , Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam after the
submission of my first appeal on 22.11.2005 9 ( In CD-ROM-546 pages)

CCs:

I. Mr. Fali S. Nariman, President of Bar association of India , as I
raised a question of legitimacy of RAW warrant less Surveillance &
resulting Psychological Torture of mine during his panel Discussion
on " torture : No hiding Place" organized by Amnesty International
India on 9.12.2008 in Justice Festivel,in New Delhi.
II. American Bar association through email
III. World Justice Forum, World Bank though emails.
IV. Honourable Prime Minister of India ( Appointment Section , PM
House , Telephone : 91-11-23018939, 23011156, 23018907, 23019334,
23015470 , seek extension to Appointment section )
V. Honourable Mrs. Sonia Gandhi through email
VI. Honourable Sri Atal Bihar Vajpayeeji through email
(91-11-23015308, 23793877, 9868180920(M)
VII. Honourable Sri Somnath Chatterjeeji Lok Sabha Speaker through
email
VIII. All Honourable Members of Parliament of India having emails.
IX. Honourable President, The European Parliament through email
X. Honourable Justice Sri Y.K.Sabbarwal, Ex-Chief Justice of India
( Phone 91-11- 26691001)
XI. Honourable Justice Sri V.N. Khare l, Ex-Chief Justice of India
( Phone ( 95120—2442020)
XII. Honourable Sri Soli Sorabjee , Ex- Attorney General of India
( Phone- 91-11-26521375)
XIII. Honourable Sri M.K.Narayan, National Security Adviser , Govt of
India ( Phone : 91-11-23015890, 23019227
XIV. His Excellency Sri N.D.Tiwari, Governor, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
through email. (91-040-23310521 )
XV. Honourable Sri Suresh Prabhu, Member of Parliament ( Lok Sabha)
through email ( 91-11-24632131).
XVI. Honourable Shri Mani Shakar Aiyerji, Honourable Minster for
Youth Affairs, Govt of India ( Phone
91-11-23384183,23386520.23381185,23015526)
XVII. The Office of Legal Attache ( Fedreal Buearu of Investigation )
Embassy of United of America ( Phone : 011-2419-8000, Seek extension
to Legal Attaché Office ) through email of US Embassy
XVIII. Honourable Chief Justices of High Court of following States
through emails as I traveled these states for genuine official works
and felt round the clock tracking cerebral level coercion & torture by
RAW spies their unauthorized RAW surveillance/spywatch over me.

• Andhra Pradesh
• Bihar
• Delhi
• Gujarat
• Haryana
• Madhya Pradesh
• Punjab
• Rajsthan
• Uttarakhand
• Uttar Pradesh

XIX. Media Agencies in Delhi & abroad through emails.
XX. Human rights organizations in India & abroad
through emails
XXI. Sunanda Bhandare Foundation , New Delhi through
email .
XXII. Concerned Humanity (i.e. n….. Number of Human
beings for the sake of humanity)

XXIII. Following websites:

www.peoplezapper.com/
http://surveillanceissues.com/