(rev 3.3) EXPOSING evil in Islam: Exposing Hate, IS THE OPPOSITE of 'Inciting to Hate' - but Criminal Minds have everything in reverse - 'Fitna' and 'Obsession,' the movies - {HRI 20080402-V3.3}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 17, 2008, 11:10:44 AM4/17/08
EXPOSING evil in Islam: Exposing Hate, IS THE OPPOSITE of 'Inciting
to Hate' - but Criminal Minds have everything in reverse - 'Fitna'
and 'Obsession,' the movies

'

{HRI 20080402-V3.3}

(Version 3.3
on 17 Apr 2008)

(view Summary
by skipping
indentation)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

'

'

You are so ANNOYINGLY, DESTRUCTIVELY Insane: *(8)

"Excuse me, that I do not like being murdered by your religious
'brothers'," "or being blown up or burned to death in the subway
or in the train, or in my airplane, in my hotel room or in my
sky scraper, or at the local market place,"

"just for the expression of your religious ideas,"

"and excuse me, that I do not like to be dominated by your
barbaric customs,"

"nor by your worship of severe sociopaths because these claim
to be "Islamic",' who tell you 'whom you should love and obey,
and whom you should hate and destroy or murder' and 'which
countries you must destroy',"

"preferably with an 'Islamic' Atom Bomb that you
support Iran in making, to use that Atom Bomb"

"in order to REALIZE ISLAMIC SCRIPTURE that demands WORLD
DOMINATION BY Islam, as final salvation of all souls
into eternal bliss" (blitz and death, others would say),

'

"I apologize, that expressing my dislike of that, offends 'your
whole group,' yes, 'your whole country,' by offending Islamic
religious ideas of submission and domination (that already start
within the Islamic 'family'); I apologize for expressing my
dislike of the 'religious necessity' in Islam to destroy freedom
and happiness and to have to fight and destroy the lives of
those who do have it and BECAUSE they have it - freedom and
happiness - in 'The Western Civilization' for instance."

"I will not offend those religious ideas anymore, because you or
your religious brothers - whom you support - have those ideas,
and they are religious ideas you feel strongly about, obviously,
and your 'brothers' feel those ideas even very strongly."

'

"Of course I will severely punish anyone who opposes being
murdered or oppressed by your religious brethren, or anyone who
mentions the past actions of your religious brothers to that
effect and to the ruin and severe danger to our lives, to
our cities and our economy, that they brought and still bring."

"I understand, that destroying and murdering and kidnaping
and bombing, is - in your customs and in the religion that
you share with your brothers - a sign of 'greatness' and
of 'power', and I have decided to respect those religious
ideas of yours,"

"as long as you do label and maintain, that it is 'out of
religious conviction,' that you inflict violence and
death and domination by threatening it, in order"

"'to show your greatness through your power over others'."

'

"Of course, I understand, that it is OUR responsibility to
safeguard ourselves against your religious brothers, and that
these, your brothers in faith, 'actually do want to live in
peace with us, when they chant, as they do in Pakistan and in
Iran,"

"'Death to America,' 'Death to Israel,' etc.,"

"they just want, that we submit to their barbaric customs and
ideas, so that we then can live in harmony, in the world, under
the dictatorship of whoever dictates the people of Earth when
they all have submitted to the Islamic dictator."

"We will apologize for - and understand your being offended by -
us seeing that as 'your inciting to Hate:' Of course that is not
Hate, but actually an expression by your religious brothers,
that 'they care very much for our well-being,' right? It is so,
that"

"they want only the best for us: 'Islamic dictatorship, or
death,' because 'anyone not having Islam is like dying,' isn't
it?"

'

"How much money has it cost the civilized world, to defend itself
against the current barbarism of your religious brothers?"

"How many wholly innocent people, men, women and children have
your religious brothers murdered now, in cold blood, in Iraq
for instance, JUST AND SOLELY IN ORDER TO DEFEND THEIR RELIGIOUS
BARBARISM, and in the effort to try and impose these barbarisms
onto others? Onto 'the whole world,' even?"

"Certainly, your religion must be that valuable, that it is
worth it, else you would not have allowed, or agreed, and have
supported it financially, and REJOICED to have it inflicted,
INSTEAD OF PREVENTING IT - I apologize, that I did not see it
your way,"

"but I have improved myself - as you know, I DO RESPECT YOUR
RELIGION, because: Anything you say is true, and well-intended,
and to be accepted, as long as you call it 'religious,' of
course, and in the name of Islam - all the current murdering,
and support of intensely evil dictators 'because they are
Islamic', is well-intended, BECAUSE they are 'Islamic'."

'

You are EXCRUCIATINGLY Insane... *(8)

'

'

The greatest service you COULD do to ANY religion, so also to Islam

- and the movies 'Fitna' (*) and 'Obsession' (**) did and do
that very much and very clearly -

is to EXPOSE its aberrations and its malicious practices and customs,
and its destructive practices:

So that a pure, loving and understanding, tolerant religion, Islam,
free of evil, remains.

That applies to ANY religion, of course, and so, ALSO to Islam.

'

Indonesia's government did NOT apologize for their censorship of
'Fitna' the movie,

you could not even imagine demanding it of them, you are so
EXCRUCIATINGLY Insane... *(8)

Nor did Indonesia's government apologize for their illegal and evil
act against the Dutch citizen Mr Wilders, who was KIND AND CARING
ENOUGH FOR ISLAMIC PEOPLE,

to expose the unimaginably evil crimes NOW committed
"for Islam,"

much like it is KIND to the Catholic Church, to expose THEIR barbaric
CURRENT crimes of male priests physically violating children in their
spiritual care - which no doubt, ALSO occurs in Islamic circles,
knowing their barbaric customs of oppressing and hiding ALL things
physically intimate.

'

'

The Islamic "Human Rights" claimants of Iran and Pakistan, currently,
DO NOT AT ALL WANT RESPECT FOR RELIGION,

THEY WANT DICTATORSHIP, which they USE Islamic ideas and Islamic
customs and indeed Islamic, Quran texts, and Islamic "law" for.

'

You are EXCRUCIATINGLY STUPID,*** and TOO COWARDLY TO LOOK AND TO OPEN
YOUR MOUTH... *(8)

And THEY - the dictators using Islam - WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

So THEY tell you "to punish Geert Wilders"

- OF COURSE THEY WANT THAT, they want NOT TO BE EXPOSED, they
want to FREELY EXERT THEIR HATE for Mankind,

for you, for anyone, ALSO FOR ISLAMIC PEOPLE,

"who must submit," as the barbaric Islamic customs already
demand, and all that

and "best," like in various countries, "sanctioned by the
state,"

and even, like they try now, to have it "sanctioned
in some United Nations body" (in its Human Rights
Council, of all things - which is however notorious
for Mrs. former Canadian Supreme Court Judge, Louise
Arbour, excuse me - for its Insanity, *(8) I mean).

'

You are so excruciatingly stupid,*** and, at that, too cowardly *(10)
to look and to open your mouth...

But dictators (Criminal Minds) are NOT stupid, and they DO
shout very loudly - "Death to ... (your country, to you, to
your friends and family)" - they shout that RIGHT NOW, in the
most Islamic countries, and

OTHER ISLAMIC BODIES DO NOT PROTEST NOR OPPOSE THAT!

Their evil will go on and on and on and on, increase more and more and
more - because THAT is the nature of evil people, of dictators:

THEY DO NOT STOP, but will do more and evermore evil, UNLESS
YOU SAY "NO!"

Unless you stop them. And that applies ALSO to Putin, to Hu
Jintao, and to Chavez, and of course to Iran's sociopaths, and
those in Gaza and of Hezbollah:

They will become and inflict more and more evil, unless
you actively stop them.

But, you are intensely stupid, and too cowardly to look and to open
your mouth... *(8),(***),(10)

'

I repeat:

The greatest service you COULD do to ANY religion,

- and the movies 'Fitna' and 'Obsession' (*)(**)
did and do that very much, and very clearly -

to provide a SERVICE TO Islam, which

is to EXPOSE its aberrations, and its malicious customs
and its highly destructive practices:

So that a pure, loving and understanding, tolerant religion - Islam,
in this case - free of evil, remains.

'

And THAT is, of course, what the Muslims of Malaysia and of
Indonesia, and of Pakistan, and of Afghanistan,

and what Mr. Balkenende of the Netherlands (Holland),

SHOULD stand up for. *(0)

'

INSTEAD OF, like Criminal Minds do, falsely and very
destructively LABEL 'THE EXPOSURE OF HATE' to be "The
Incitement To Hate."

Am I proud of Mr. Balkenende? No, not in this case, and
also not about his hiding the evil of Russia's Putin,

all supposedly done by him "to ensure stability in
business:"

'

'

HOWEVER, criminality, ESPECIALLY WHEN NOT EXPOSED, does
create a continuous undermining of stability AND of
business:

EVIL WILL ALWAYS GO FROM EVIL TO WORSE,

because THAT is the nature of Evil,

IF NOT EXPOSED, and IF NOT UNDERSTOOD, AND IF NOT
STOPPED.

'

Evil INTENDS to NOT be exposed, to NOT be
understood, and to NOT be stopped.

A typical example of that, is Saddam
Hussein, but also Putin, and Hu Jintao:

These will (would) get more and more and
more and more and evermore Evil,

(criminal and destructive and
hateful)

IF NOT EXPOSED, and IF NOT UNDERSTOOD,
and IF NOT STOPPED,

by you. And as you don't do it, then
they have to be stopped by me, then I
have to do your job FOR YOU.

'

'

Mr. Balkenende of the Netherlands is generally a good person, so
he can learn and will want to improve.

Of course, he SHOULD have cited the Ambassador (or other
representative) of Iran, to him, and protest loudly about

groups in Iran shouting "Death to America," and "Death to
Israel," and "Death to Denmark," etc.,

NO MATTER WHAT LIES THESE proclaim to justify
their criminal acts,

VERY SERIOUS HATE CRIMES and incitement to
terrorism,

not only NOT opposed and NOT prosecuted by the government
of Iran, but ENCOURAGED, yes, even ORGANIZED by the
government of Iran.

Now, I would normally write "government" of Iran,
as they are a bunch of severe Criminals who are,
like all Criminal Minds, pretending to be "normal"
and wanting to be accepted as "normal."

So YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COMPLY WITH THEIR
EVIL DEMAND ON YOU AND ON EVERYONE. *(6)(7)

Their claiming to be "normal," and "justified" and, as in
China, "legal" and "sovereign,"

makes it PARTICULARLY imperative, to cite representatives
of Iran in the Netherlands, AND TO PROTEST VERY LOUDLY,
very publicly, about the Hate crimes and other crimes
committed in and BY Iran, against other, decent countries,
and against their own people.

That THEY - Iran's Criminally Minded "government" -
want to have America or Israel or Denmark or now
even the Netherlands

- FRIENDLY COUNTRIES TO THEM -

"seen" as enemies,

has - I must and do sharply and vehemently
insist - NO BEARING and in fact an inverted
"relevance" to the matter only,

as the Criminal Minds want you to "see
everything in reverse" - to REVERSE good and
evil - and

THAT IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY YOU PROTEST THEIR EVIL, and not protest
them secretly, but PUBLICLY.

'

'

The SAME applies to Indonesia, too:

Mr. Balkenende SHOULD cite the Ambassador of Indonesia in the
Netherlands, and

FORCEFULLY, PUBLICLY protest the Indonesian, public Hate crimes
against, AND Indonesia's governmental harassment of the Dutch
Citizen and even member of Dutch parliament, Geert Wilders,

and inform them, dazed by Criminal Minds that claim to be
"defending Islam," that

the Indonesian people and government SHOULD thank
Mr. Wilders for making his movie,

FOR his EXPOSING the violent, public criminality in the
name of and "for" Islam,

"to make Islam (Islamic dictators) rule the world."

'

'

It is of course the vicious crimes of Islam "promoting or maintaining
Islam,"

that ARE an Insult to Islam, and to Islamic people, including to the
people of Indonesia, etc..

'

'

'

'

How does your stupidity work?

It would be to your advantage, in your daily life and work, to get
that very simple observation

'

(the actuality, that 'EXPOSING HATE,' is the very opposite of and
COUNTERS 'Incitement to Hate' - you get that conclusion)

the actuality, that IN ORDER TO STOP HATE, YOU HAVE TO FIRST
EXPOSE IT, AND THEN UNDERSTAND IT, and so find a way to most
efficiently stop it,

which was started, by removing the icon of hate and evil,
of torture and destruction, Saddam Hussein, from his
monied position,

and of course, all Criminally Minded heads of state
refused to describe his Hate and to remove him,

however, the all too simple actuality is

- and any five year old or pre-school child
can tell you that -

that 'EXPOSING HATE' IS NECESSARY AND VITAL and is
the very opposite of and does COUNTER 'Incitement
to Hate,'

an actuality, too simple for a child to even wonder about, the
simplest of facts MIGHT, with some effort, be talked about long
enough by me, so as

'

to penetrate your 'barrier-thoughts,'

so as to enter your awareness, by passing through those
Energies that are blocking your connection to your own,
native feelings, and to other fruits of your intelligence,

penetrating your barriers to perception and to own thought and
to own feelings, penetrating

a barrier commonly and vulgarly referred to as 'your
skull'

that is then said - equally vulgarly - to show up as
or made to exist in various degrees of thickness,

even, and at times, described in some individuals as
being fortified by boards or planks,

yes, while describing that Energetic barrier
to own thinking and perception, the eyes of
others are said even to contain objects, in
size varying from motes of dust to large beams
of wood - proverbially speaking - that all are

the opposition against your connections to your own feelings and
to your own thoughts, opposition by means of Energetic barriers,

that have been inflicted ONTO you and have beset you, to PREVENT your
perception and to PREVENT other types of your connection to life,

and that are thus blocking your connecting to your true memories
and to your true feeling for people around you, feelings that
come from yourself, feelings for people as these actually are.
*(4)

'

'

Your 'barrier-thoughts' can be described as having been inflicted BY
Criminal Minds, ONTO you,

with THEIR intentions and THEIR feelings wholly opposed to you
and opposed to any decent person, and opposed in every respect,

with very clever lies, and by bending and by perverting your good
intentions, perverting your own Energies,

and THEIR feelings and ideas and actions are summarized
as follows:

'Criminal Minds have everything in REVERSE.'

(The faithful and attentive reader knows this
already.)

'

'

'

'

So, when you EXPOSE THE HATE and the hate-filled actions CAUSED BY
Criminal Minds,

while some of their actions and feelings of Hate,
have been and are being inflicted while

very clearly labeled as "THE ISLAMIC DOCTRINE AND CAUSE,"

when you do expose their most violent Hate and criminality
against people

- including against their OWN people and against
their OWN country and against their OWN group,
of course,

and against all of Mankind, in fact -

if you EXPOSE that

- and the movies 'Fitna' (*) and 'Obsession' (**) DO very
clearly expose and DO demand a halt to those crimes -

'

THEN Criminal Minds ACCUSE YOU OF "INCITING TO HATE," and of "you
being Hateful," and of "you Hating people."

Really - no joke, at all.

They - Criminal Minds - claim, that "the deaths in Iraq
are caused by the Americans and British,"

with Iranian and Russian and Chinese explosives,
though, that is placed and ignited by Iranians and
Afghans, mostly,

and killing Americans and British, but

"the deaths in Iraq are caused by the Americans and
British,"

much like "the German parliament building, the
'Reichstag'" - and ANY evil that the dictatorial
regime in Germany caused, around 1930 - "was done
by the Jews,"

and when they had stolen everything from the Jews,
and had murdered all Jews, then it was

"not the Germans themselves," but "the Americans and
the British" who destroyed Germany and the German
people totally.

'

I say this also, because Iran's Ahmadinejad is
a most violent, past-life, Nazi-type mass-
murderer

(who now uses Islam "to preach 'world
domination by Islamic dictators'")

so you can figure out, why he says and feels
and thinks as he does:

IT IS HIS NATURE, ingrained, and unalterable,
as in all Criminal Minds.

The same applies to the other "Islamic"
Criminal Minds about whom I have written
and issued a Fatwa. *(5)

But an Iranian 'News' web site, claims,
that Hizbollah's Nasrallah "is the most
admired Islamic leader,"

(actually the Iranians claim
"Hezbollah leader Seyyed Hassan
Nasrallah is known as the most
admired leader in the Arab world"

- 20080417, presstv.ir -

but they MEAN 'Islamic,')

which they claim IN ORDER TO DRIVE AS
MANY ISLAMIC PEOPLE INSANE, as they can
manage to.

So do ALL the Islamic leaders,
because none of them PUBLICLY
protest such vicious evil AGAINST
Islamic people, that they do

TO Islamic people, to drive
ISLAMIC people Insane.

Truth is absolute,
and NOT 'what some
Criminal Mind likes
you to believe "did
happen" and that "are
the intentions of
another".'

'

Criminal Minds have everything in reverse, and THEY WANT TO
FEEL EVERYTHING IN REVERSE and to have others see everything in
reverse.

Do you get that now? I don't think so...

'

To THEM, to Criminal Minds, "it is mean and hateful" to
EXPOSE their Hate and their mean and Hateful and malicious
acts.

Do you get that now?

Still not, because Criminal Minds have taught you,
that "Criminal Minds do not exist,"

so "Nobody is blocking your own thoughts or your own
feelings or your own observations,"

"...EXCEPT YOU, YOURSELF," is how Criminal Minds want
you to 'think' about yourself.

'

They even praise such moronic ideas, as "you
being 'responsible for yourself'," praised as
"having a heroic, successful attitude towards
life"...

..."you create 'Your Own Reality'," Criminal
Minds say and do want you to believe,

INSTEAD of the truth, which IS, that

EVERY DAY YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF AND
PUSH AWAY the Hate Energies and Hate
ideas and Hate feelings,

that Criminal Minds inflict,

including, of course, those using
some parts of the Islamic text
book - the Quran or Koran -

to MAKE MUSLIMS HATE,

and to make them chant,

"Death to (this, that or the other)
group, persons, or even whole
countries,"

their Hate wanting 'death' in particular
to caring, civilized groups and persons,
and even to whole countries, FOR having
freedom and beauty and love, and FOR
having freely available access to truth.

'

'

EXPOSING their Hate as what it is - Hate - and EXPOSING their malice
as being what it is - malice -

is OF COURSE NOT something, that Criminal Minds are going
to like, but - as THEY shout very loudly - (it)

"IS A MEAN AND HATEFUL THING, to them," to Criminal Minds, and

"IS a sign, that YOU DO NOT RESPECT THEM OR THEIR BELIEFS,"

"IS a sign, that YOU DO HATE THEM," and "that YOU DO NOT LOVE
THEM."

Do you get that now?

Still not, I don't think so...

'

Ask - or look at - Iran's Ahmadinejad:

All HIS HATE SPEECHES AND ALL HIS EVIL PLANS "are
good and normal,"

and those who stop him, "are evil and are destructive to
life."

'

That's how HE, a most severe Criminal Mind - Iran's
"president" Ahmadinejad - SEES AND FEELS THINGS.

The same applies by the way to Russia's Putin
and to China's Hu Jintao - only, they use not
Islam, but other methods to spread and enforce
their Hate for people and their contempt for
life: *(3)

crimes against Mankind and against their own
country, not "to make Islam great," but "to
make Russia great" or "to make China great"
...dictatorships

- dictatorship IS the Insane idea of
"greatness"

(which indeed resonates well in the
Olympic Games, to fight for
personal or national "greatness"
and for nothing else)

"greatness" thrives well in, and is
in fact one of the driving Emotions
of dictatorship -

oppressing their OWN people,

those who,

RATHER THAN wanting and promoting
"greatness" for one or more
individuals

- the "greatness" of the
dictators, certainly -

they rather

are the 'dissidents,' who wish justice
and freedom and care for people, rather
than

killing or imprisoning these and medically
poisoning them so as to weaken them into
accepting dictatorship,

and to put them in concentration
camps not only to disrupt and so
destroy someone's life and his
contribution to the society, but
also to physically torture them,

in Hu Jintao's and Mao Zedong's China,

where the "government" IS run by actual
criminals, by Criminal Minds.

'

We return to the subject of those, who want the
'greatness' of Islam

to be the basis of someone's
dictatorship over everyone,

because "dictatorship equals harmony..."

and "THEREFORE, FREE countries, free
civilizations, free groups, free people,"

"MUST BE ATTACKED and brought to submission,"
submission to Islam,

the word even means 'submission'
(to God or Allah),

while it utterly fails to define 'God'
or 'Allah,' *(9)

but that, nevertheless, "one has
to submit to."

Or very practically, and currently
in Iraq,

'having to submit to the intensely
Criminal Minds in Iran, including
al-Sadr of Iraq-Iran,' *(5)

"as your religious duty."

'

'

Again:

The greatest service you COULD do to ANY religion, so also to Islam

- and the movies 'Fitna' (*) and 'Obsession' (**) did and do
that very much and very clearly -

is to expose its aberrations and its malicious and destructive
practices,

so that a pure, loving and understanding, tolerant religion, Islam,
free of evil, may remain.

That applies to ANY religion, of course, and so, ALSO to Islam.

'

'

I am very adamant on this, as I very strongly promote and DO DEMAND
of you, of people,

'Zero Tolerance for Evil Impulses.' *(1)

In this case: 'Zero Tolerance for Evil from Islam.'

'

'

'

'

Now to the practicalities

- which you should know, but which you are far too
much blocked to read and study,

with the exception of the faithful and
intelligent reader of the Human Rights Issues.

'

In life people are born as they are, which is very, very, very
different from each other:

Only an extremely Criminal society would try to make
people be "equal" to each other, preferably at birth
already.

However:

People are NOT born equal - no matter how much Criminal Minds try to
force this idea onto you, onto aspiring parents, and onto educational
authorities.

People are NOT born equal, maybe I can break that hypnosis
of you, that Criminal Minds, wanting to be seen and also
treated "equal to you," DO inflict on you and others with
TREMENDOUS Force,

so much so, that you receive Putin or Hu Jintao,
"as if these are equal to you:"

In any Civilized society, that would be an
utterly repulsive act, showing intense
Insanity and Destructiveness to the society.

'

In life it is so, that there ARE Criminal Minds, and these do seek
places and laws and doctrines and countries and communities, where
they are not stopped, or where they can be as Evil as they please
and, where they are even supported in their Evil, as a "legal" and
even "necessary" activity.

Such as in Saddam Hussein's Iraq, and now in Iran, since quite
some time already, and in Syria, and in parts of Palestine, and
Sudan, for example, that all are "guided" by the most severely
Criminal Minds you can imagine, *(5)

the most vicious Criminal Minds imaginable that are using
"Islam,"

very much like Hitler (and earlier the Inquisition, and
earlier still, the Crusaders) used "Christianity,"

and the Japanese Criminal Mind, Hideki Tojo, during
World War II, used "Shintoism."

'

And YES, they have to be faced AND EXPOSED, and that ALSO - and very
obviously so - in Islam,

where they hide as "brothers" in religion,

like al-Sadr likes to use Islam, in order to destroy the
country and people of Iraq.

And the Americans have yet to find out the actual
definition of Democracy, which DOES INCLUDE
DEFENDING IT AGAINST THOSE WHO WANT TO DESTROY IT,

of course, against Criminal Minds, who are, by
definition, dictators,

including "religious" dictators, of course.

'

'

'
Religion, and any religious activity, should be a joyful and
life-enhancing experience for everyone; and thus

Religious Freedom IS the freedom FROM ENFORCEMENT of a religion,

of religious ideas, of religious customs and of religious
practices, on you and on others,

so that you may choose your own religious activity, convictions
and preferences, and so you may choose

to what extent and for how long and under what conditions
you want to participate in any religious customs or
practices,

based on your and others' fully informed decision,

with as much freedom and awareness as can be possible in
our current society, for you and others to enjoy. *(2)

'

In that way - as you will agree - any religion and any religious
activity can be a joyful and life-enhancing experience for everyone.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'Fitna' the movie - exposing radical, extremely criminal Islam,
that Muslims are hiding or condoning, hiding which (Muslims or
Christians or anyone hiding those crimes) is in itself already
a severely criminal act - and some are even actively supporting
and rejoicing about those radical, extremely criminal, Islamic
acts, that are shown and exposed.

Now again avaibale at

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=216_1207467783

Bittorents download for 'Fitna' the movie, for instance at:

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4103761/Fitna_the_Movie_-_doc._about_the_strange_side_of_the_fundamental.4103761.TPB.torrent

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4103761/Fitna_the_Movie_-_doc._about_the_strange_side_of_the_fundamental
'

(**) 'Obsession' the movie - exposing radical, extremely criminal
Islam, at htpp://video.google.com
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6331994107023396223&q=Obsession&total=18365&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
'

(***) See section 'How does your stupidity work?' in the main body of
text, above.

(0) See Enclosure, below.

(1) 'Three Anecdotes about Koos Nolst Trenite - Intending others
to be decent to each other - What is 'Zero Tolerance' actually'
{HRI 20060305-V1.0}
(5 March 2006 - Issued 7 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/516f7ab90762239d

(2) 'Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)'
{HRI 20030407-3-V1.2.1}
(7 April 2003 - Issue 3 - Version 1.2.1 on 7 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/517c0837d4346102

(3) 'We Could Now Have Had A Future Of Peace On Earth - Were It Not
For The Sociopaths Putin And Hu Jintao - 'Balance of Power' and
'People are all Equal' '
{HRI 20070207-V3.7}
(7 February 2007 - Version 3.7 on 21 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/1a4d7ac9a9f14036
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/274fd668a98e5f53
{HRI 20070207-V3.7-t} (Version 3.7-t on 21 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/us.military.army/msg/a2e60873eedaa3af

(4) 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

(5) 'Demons Bringing Death To Islam: 'Saddam Hussein, Khomeini,
Yasser Arafat, Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad, Ahmadinejad, Muqtada
al-Sadr, Manouchehr Mottaki, Nasrallah, Haniyeh, Gaddafi, Omar
al-Bashir, Mahathir Mohamad' (Fatwa)'
{HRI 20070223-V3.0}
(23 February 2007 - Version 3.0 on 4 Apr 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/4ee28d2aaaa96f29

(6) 'Obviously the Second Law Of Human Rights' (SLOHR)
{HRI 20060924-V3.2}
(24 September 2006 - Version 3.2 on 6 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/99647b2379a3baa6

(7) 'The First Law of Human Rights' (FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V3.1.2}
(1 June 2006 - Version 3.1.2 on 31 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/7965a2cb5b6384f4

(8) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (DOI)
{HRI 20030205-V2.3.3}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.3.3 on 13 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/83cdfa7c46d584d1

(9) 'Defining God correctly - 'Heaven' and 'The Last Supper,'
Charlemagne and Leonardo da Vinci - Europe'
{HRI 20080406-V3.0}
(6 April 2008 - Version 3.0 on 14 Apr 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/ad7143b338a8a278
{HRI 20080406-V3.0-t} (tabbed spacing)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/dca4f7f9005e4b6f

(10) 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Sixteen: 'The ILLUSION of
"not being attacked"' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi16-V1.3}
(7 December 2007 - Version 1.3 on 11 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/3564f0c5a6925935
'

__________
'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.2}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.2 on 17 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/b13e925be4fa484b

'Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)'
{HRI 20030407-3-V1.2.1}
(7 April 2003 - Issue 3 - Version 1.2.1 on 7 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/517c0837d4346102

'Definition Of Religion - (for Human Rights enforcement)'
{HRI 20030407-2-V1.0}
(7 April 2003 - Issue 2)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/7b7372dc42299ff5

'True Love ...Loves - Sax In Any Religion and Definition of Sax'
{HRI 20060521-V2.0.2}
(21 May 2006 - Version V2.0.2 on 26 March 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/098db1d0173bdcbf
'True Love Loves - 'Sacks' In Any Religion, and Definition
of 'Sacks' '
{HRI 20060521-V2.0.2-UAA}
(21 May 2006 - Version 2.0.2-UAA on 26 March 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/5c94910c64f57cdf

'Demons Bringing Death To Islam: 'Saddam Hussein, Khomeini,
Yasser Arafat, Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad, Ahmadinejad, Muqtada
al-Sadr, Manouchehr Mottaki, Nasrallah, Haniyeh, Gaddafi, Omar
al-Bashir, Mahathir Mohamad' (Fatwa)'
{HRI 20070223-V3.0}
(23 February 2007 - Version 3.0 on 4 Apr 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/4ee28d2aaaa96f29
'

_________
Enclosure:

Wall Street Journal, 31 March 2008, Page A18

The author of the article quoted below, below, Mr. Ellian, who
fled Iran in 1983, is a professor of legal philosophy at Leiden
University (Netherlands).

(begin quote)

''The issue isn't really Mr. Wilders's movie ('Fitna'), or whether it
incites hatred, which I doubt.

It's whether we are capable of defending our values against the
intolerance of radical Muslims.

Some people wanted "Fitna" banned before seeing it.
That's disconcerting. Dutch law prohibits 'a priori' censorship.

'

''A strand in Western society -- a combination of European nihilism,
self-loathing and timidity -- favors appeasement.

It is not the strength of our enemies but our weakness, that might
be our ruin.

'

''Should 'Fitna' lead to violence and protests against the Dutch,
Europe will hopefully show more solidarity than it did with the
Danes during the cartoon crisis.

Any weakness in the resolve to defend our democratic legal order
should be seen for what it is: Betrayal and cowardice.''

(end quote)

From: Criticism and Islam - By Afshin Ellian, March 31, 2008.
Page A18, Wall Street Journal
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com