What is Democracy - United Nations Organization MUST protect itself - {HRI 20080314-V1.1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Mar 14, 2008, 10:40:42 AM3/14/08
United Nations Organization MUST protect itself - what is Democracy

{HRI 20080314-V1.1}

(view Summary
by skipping some
of the indentation)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

(this HRI is based on
and quotes from *
{HRI 20060429-V3.4.1})

'

The United Nations Organization is - and can only work, of course,
as - a Democratic organization.

'

Democracy basically means, {definition}

seeing what people - all people, from local to global - need,

and, what they need of course as a main thing, is, to be asked
what life they want to live together, what they want to do
together;

so it is asking, what people like to spend their efforts and
money on, and how, and making it possible for them to do so,

again, it means, ALL people,

with solely the exception of severely Criminal Minds, who
are cared for and not of course as they wish, but they can
be asked how they wish to be restrained, and of course

they have no right whatsoever, to vote or otherwise to
determine the activities of others.

{definition of Democracy}

'

Very PLAINLY said:

People anywhere and at any time, want to be protected from and
be safeguarded against dictatorship.

'

'

THAT is the primary task of the United Nations Organization:

To protect people of ALL countries, against dictatorship, so
that people living in one country, can live in peace with
people in other countries,

and can travel and trade and work together and enjoy life
together,

and it is the primary task of the United Nations Organization,
to make sure, that people inside any country are thus protected
from dictatorship.

'

'

DICTATORSHIPS HAVE NO VOTE AT ALL, ANYWHERE, because

real, actual voting, is done by free people for free people,

and that EXCLUDES dictators or Criminal Minds, because
these want, by their very nature, NO FREEDOM for normal
people (95 percent of any population, that means in this
context, is normal, is not by nature permanently
malicious),

but they - dictators and Criminal Minds - want ONLY
"freedom" for themselves and some other Criminal
Minds "on their side,"

and then again, only the "freedom" - which
they call "sovereignty" and "internal affairs"
and "local laws," to dominate anyone or any
group of people at will,

for which they need other Criminal Minds to be
free enough to assist and do that dominating.

ALL dictators ARE Criminal Minds,

ALL Criminal Minds are dictators by nature, even if they are for
some time groveling to the wishes of another dictator. (*)

'

So, in any sane and caring environment - which the United Nations
SHOULD bring about and was intended to bring about -

dictatorships have - of course - no vote, they cannot be voting
members of an organization with goals that they fundamentally
want to destroy and with goals that they actively are destroying
continuously. (**)

'
But you refuse to see that, that Criminals
have no right to vote, let alone, that they
have no right to be elected:

So I am explaining to you again,
that they

- Criminal Minds, and the Cowards
that these influence -

DO have and do execute the goal to destroy
life, that they

INTEND to make things NOT go well

- which they have shown you
over and over indeed -

so their "vote," their intention,

no matter how Criminal Minds
camouflage it, as "they are
protecting you," "they provide
stability," or "they are securing
your jobs," or

camouflaged as their "protecting
your Islamic culture - or earlier,
your Arian-German culture,"

they do that only to deceive you,
which you should know by now;

'

thus their vote and efforts

will ALWAYS be, towards destroying
ANY society.

But you rather believe their lies,

much like an animal does not care,
that it will be slaughtered tomorrow

as long as it gets its food today...

'

Now I will give you a practical example, to illustrate your having
been fixated by Criminal Minds into accepting their evil:

Russian Putin, a very severely Criminal Mind, has INTENTIONALLY sent
another extremely Criminal individual, as "Russia's" 'Ambassador,'
to the NATO - to the alliance to protect freedom and democracy with
any force necessary.

The INTENTION of ANY Criminal Mind, is to disrupt and undermine
to bring about destruction to all people - ALSO to the Russians.

So the NATO, or Mr Scheffer, can return this individual to Russia,
with the reason stated, and request a person as an ambassador, who
is NOT evil by nature, to represent Russia.

'

In reality, there is indeed not such a thing as "different
political systems"

- those "political systems" are artificial ideas, invented

solely and only to hide Criminal Minds, and if possible
to get these in a position to dominate people.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

______________________
Quoted and edited from:

(*) 'China NOT A VALID MEMBER of the United Nations Organization (UN,
UNO, ONU)'
{HRI 20060429-V3.4.1} - it quotes from {HRI 20060427-V1.1}
(29 April 2006 - Version 3.4.1 on 19 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/77bd6502b44bbcd7

(**) 'Criminal Minds KNOW VERY WELL, Who Tells The Truth'
{HRI 20060427-V1.1} - adds to {HRI 20050527-V3.5}
(27 April 2006 - Version 1.1 on 29 April 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.russian/msg/260cd92f1c2777da
'

__________
'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.2}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.2 on 17 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/b13e925be4fa484b

'Criminal Minds prevent you from knowing the Nature of War -
Quote from 'The Nature Of War' {HRI 20051027-V1.6}'
(7 November 2005 - Quote Version 1.0.2 on 14 Dec 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/ea23f2a9d0a6b60d

'The Nature of War' (NOW)
{HRI 20051027-V1.8.1}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006-2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

a425couple

Mar 14, 2008, 4:46:55 PM3/14/08
I'll admit I clicked on this by mistake,
but then decided to see what he's up to spewing lately.
I'll respond, and test to see if I can post today.

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote ...

> United Nations Organization MUST protect itself - what is Democracy
> 14 March 2008 {HRI 20080314-V1.1}

> (this HRI is based on and quotes from *{HRI 20060429-V3.4.1})
> The United Nations Organization is - and can only work, of course,
> as - a Democratic organization.
>
> Democracy basically means, {definition}
> seeing what people - all people, from local to global - need,

Where? or How in the world did you come up with this
definition of "democracy"?????

"Needs" ? (clearly not in any definition I can find.)

Democracy = government by the people; government in which
the supreme power is retained by the people and exercised
either directly or indirectly.

So they vote, for what they themselves want (or think they want).
Not necessarily for what someone else thinks they "need".

> again, it means, ALL people,
> with solely the exception of severely Criminal Minds, who
> are cared for and not of course as they wish, but they can
> be asked how they wish to be restrained, and of course
> they have no right whatsoever, to vote or otherwise to
> determine the activities of others.

So, you are wanting a "democracy", of all people,
but you think you should have the power to deny the vote
("exception") to those who you want to define and exclude?

> Very PLAINLY said:
> People anywhere and at any time, want to be protected from and
> be safeguarded against dictatorship.
> THAT is the primary task of the United Nations Organization:
> To protect people of ALL countries, against dictatorship, so
> that people living in one country, can live in peace with
> people in other countries,

> DICTATORSHIPS HAVE NO VOTE AT ALL, ANYWHERE,

What??
Suggest you consider the UN that exists in our real world.
Dictatorships have an equal voice in voting at the UN.

> 'Men of all nations came
> to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
> sent by all the kings of the world,
> who had heard of his wisdom.'
> 1 Kings 4:34

Was Solomon elected by the people?
I don't think so. Recall it being a monarchy,
and Solomon was one of the son's of King David
(kinda messy inheritance issue).

Eugene Griessel

Mar 14, 2008, 4:59:12 PM3/14/08
"a425couple" <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'll admit I clicked on this by mistake,
>but then decided to see what he's up to spewing lately.
>I'll respond, and test to see if I can post today.

http://www.raids.org/freya1.htm

Eugene L Griessel

Love letters, contracts and cheques arrive three weeks after they
are posted. Junk mail arrives the same day it was sent.

- I usually post only from Sci.Military.Naval -