Stan.

John Winston

Nov 8, 2005, 10:26:55 AM11/8/05
Subject: Two UFO Crashes. Nov. 8, 2005.

Here is some information that has come my way. I
don't know if is true or not but it make for a good
story.

Thanks Bi-l,
Sounds like this exchange program ties in with the
movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." Thanks!
Love, Ste-e

On Thursday, November 3, 2005, at 10:54 AM, William
Ham-lton wrote:

I first heard of this some years ago when a USAF
Colonel at Edw-rds AFB revealed to a friend of mine that
he was part of such an exchange program. I have notes on
this somewhere.
This was posted to a list that I receive by an
anonymous poster.
There are certain things in this post that do
correlate with other sources.
It sounds so fantastic that few will believe it.
ALIEN EXCHAANGE PROGRAM
From: ANONYMOUS
Date: Wednesday, Nov 2, 2005, 1:44 p.m. (PST+3)

VICTOR:
First let me introduce myself. My name is Request
Anonymous. I am a retired employee of the U.S.
Gove-nment. I won't go into any great details about my
past, but I was involved in a special program.
As for Roswell, it occurred, but NOT like the story
books tell. There were two (2) crash sites. One
southwest of Corona, New Mexico and the second site at
Pelona Peak, south of Datil, New Mexico.
The crash involved two (2) extraterrestrial aircraft.
The Corona site was found a day later by an archaeology
team. This team reported the crash site to the Lin-oln
County Sheriff's department. A deputy arrived the next
day and summoned a state police officer. One live entity
[EBE] was found hiding behind a rock. The entity was
given water but declined food. The entity was later
transferred to Los Alamos.
The information eventually went to Roswell Army Air
Field. The site was examined and all evidence was
removed. The bodies were taken to Los Alamos National
Laboratory because they had a freezing system that
allowed the bodies to remain frozen for research. The
craft was taken to Roswell and then onto Wr-ght Field,
Ohio.
The second site was not discovered until August 1949
by two ranchers.
They reported their findings several days later to the
sheriff of Cat-on County New Mexico. Because of the
remote location, it took the sheriff several days to
make his way to the crash site. Once at the site, the
sheriff took photographs and then drove back to Datil.
Sand-a Army Base, Albuquerque, New Mexico was then
notified. A recovery team from Sandia took custody of
all evidence, including six (6) bodies.
The bodies were taken to Sandi- Base, but later
transferred to Los Alamos.
The live entity established communications with us and
provided us with a location of his home planet. The
entity remained alive until 1952, when he died. But
before his death, he provided us with a full explanation
of the items found inside the two crafts. One item was a
communication device. The entity was allowed to make
contact with his planet.
Somehow, I never knew this information, but a meeting
date was set for April 1964 near Alamogordo New Mexico.
The Aliens landed and retrieved the bodies of their dead
comrades. Information was exchanged.
Communication was in English. The aliens had a
translation device.
In 1965, we had AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM WITH THE ALIENS.
We carefully selected 12 military personnel; ten (10)
men and two (2) women. They were trained, vetted and
carefully removed from the military system.
The 12 were skilled in various specialities. Near the
northern part of the Nevada Test Site, the aliens landed
and the 12 Americans left. One entity was left on Earth.
The original plan was for our 12 people to stay 10 years
and then return to Earth.
But something went wrong. The 12 remained until 1978,
when they were returned to the same location in Nevada.
Seven (7) men and one (1) woman returned. Two (2) died
on the alien's home planet. Four (4) others DECIDED TO
REMAIN, according to the returnees. Of the eight (8)
that returned, all have died. The last survivor died in
2002.
The returnees were isolated from 1978 until 1984 at
various military installations. The Air Force Office of
Special Investigation (AFOSI) was responsible for their
secu-ity and safety. AFOSI also CONDUCTED DEBRIEFING
SESSIONS WITH THE RETURNEES.
I have never seen or read anything about the exchange
program. I once heard a little bit of information from
Linda Howe, but she didn't have much information.
I've monitored your e-mails for about six (6) months.
I've read e-mails from you and others. But I've never
seen nor heard the truth about the real Roswell incident
or the exchange program. I'd like to hear what others
say about this.
Thanks! Love, Ste-e

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com