Hemolysis

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2008, 8:04:00 PM7/16/08
http://tinyurl.com/5tdmzr

People with lupus may experience.
Dark urine
Blood in the urine (hematuria)
Proteinuria
-----------------------------

"Hemolysis"

Clinical Nephrology

Rust Urine after Intense Hand Drumming Is Caused by Extracorpuscular
Hemolysis
Diego Tobal*, Alicia Olascoaga, Gabriela Moreira, Melania Kurdián*,
Fernanda Sanchez, Maria Roselló*, Walter Alallón, Francisco Gonzalez
Martinez*, and Oscar Noboa*,
* Centro de Nefrología, Laboratorio Clínico, Departamento de
Fisiopatología, Hospital de Clínicas, Facultad de Medicina
Universidad de la República, Montevideo, Uruguay

Correspondence: Dr. Oscar Noboa, Depto de Fisiopatología Hospital de
Clinicas, Avda Italia s/n 11609, Montevideo, Uruguay. Phone/Fax:
5982-4809850; E-mail: ono...@hc.edu.uy

Background and objectives:
During Carnival, groups of 60 drummers go drumming with their hands
and marching for periods of 2 to 4 h.
The objective of this study was to determine the frequency and type of
urinary abnormalities after candombe drumming and to evaluate possible
pathogenic mechanisms.

Design, setting, participants, & measurements: For analysis of
pathogenic mechanisms, a group of individuals were prospectively
evaluated before and after candombe drumming.

Methods: Candombe drummers were recruited in January 2006, 1 wk before
prolonged drumming.
After clinical evaluation, urine and blood samples were obtained
before and immediately after drumming.

Results:
Forty-five healthy individuals (four women and 41 men),
median age 31 yr (14 to 56), were evaluated.
Predrumming urine and plasma samples were obtained for 30
individuals.
Nineteen (42%) of 45 had a previous history of rust urine emission
temporally related with candombe drumming.
After drumming, 18 of 26 showed urine abnormalities; six of 26 showed
rust urine, eight of 26 had microhematuria, and seven of 26 had
proteinuria >1 g/L.
The candombe drummers who showed rust urine after heavy drumming
presented significantly higher levels of lactate dehydrogenase and
total bilirubin when compared with those without urine abnormalities.
Haptoglobin was significantly lower in the rust urine group.
Fragmented red cells were observed in the blood smear of individuals
with rust urine.
Rust urine after drumming was associated with
previous episodes of rust urine and glucosuria.

Conclusions:
Taken together, these data confirm that rust urine is
caused by extracorpuscular hemolysis.
--------------------------------
Med Sci Monit. 2008 Jan;14(1):CS1-4. Links
Myoglobinuria caused by exertional rhabdomyolysis misdiagnosed as
psychiatric illness.
Banasik M, Ku¼niar J, Kusztal M, Porazko T, Weyde W, Klinger M.
Department of Nephrology and Transplantation Medicine, Wroc³aw
Medical University, Wroc³aw, Poland. m.bana...@interia.pl

BACKGROUND:
Rhabdomyolysis is severe and acute skeletal muscle damage resulting in
sarcolemma disruption.
During injury, intracellular muscle contents are released into the
plasma.
The consequences may cause hypovolemia, electrolyte abnormalities,
compartment syndrome, or even acute renal
failure and dialysis.
CASE REPORT:
We present the history of a patient in whom exertional rhabdomyolysis
was misdiagnosed.
A 20-year-old male police recruit was admitted to a
psychiatric hospital because of complaints about black urine and
severe thigh pain.
Serum creatinine kinase (CK) was significantly elevated at 87,335 U/
l.
Urinalysis showed brown color and cloudiness.
Serum myoglobin was also significantly increased.
Aspartate aminotransferase was elevated as was alanine
aminotransferase.
Immediate intravascular fluid hydration and hospital rest under renal,
metabolic, and hematological monitoring was performed.
CONCLUSIONS:
Gymnastic teachers and people at environmental risk of
rhabdomyolysis, such as members of the armed forces, police, and
supervisors of physical laborers, need to remember the risks of
intensive and repetitive exercise.
Symptoms such as dark urine, myalgia, and muscle weakness should
immediately arouse suspicion of rhabdomyolysis.
Especially dark-colored urine should always be investigated for the
occurrence of rhabdomyolysis.

PMID: 18172418 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
-----------------------

Rhabdomyolysis is caused by exercise.
Exercise causes hemolysis.
Snake venom causes Rhabdomyolysis.
Snake venom causes hemolysis.
Hemolysis Causes Rust Urine
Rhabdomyolysis Causes Rust Urine
Erythrocytosis Causes Rust Urine.
Erythrocytosis Causes Hemolysis.

http://members.tripod.com/~baggas/rhabdo.html

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

ironjustice

Jul 17, 2008, 12:00:03 PM7/17/08
On Jul 16, 5:04 pm, "ironjust...@aol.com" <ironjust...@aol.com>
wrote:> hemolysis <<
Exercise Causes Rhabdomyolysis.
Rhabdomyolysis Causes Rust Urine
Exercise Causes Hemolysis.
Exercise Causes Rust Urine
Snake Venom Causes Rhabdomyolysis.
Snake Venom Causes Hemolysis.
Snake Venom Causes Rust Urine
Hemolysis Causes Rust Urine

Erythrocytosis Causes Rust Urine.
Erythrocytosis Causes Hemolysis

Hemolysis causes myalgia / fatigue.

Fatigue Related Directly To Chronic Hemolysis

"Can be improved independent of correction of anemia"

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111618.php

Soliris, Hemolysis and Fatigue in PNH

Fatigue levels in patients with PNH are often severe and similar to
those experienced by anemic cancer patients.
Soliris previously has
been shown to reduce substantially the frequently disabling fatigue
associated with PNH.
The data presented today provide additional insight into the mechanism
through which Soliris positively impacts PNH-related fatigue.
While treatments designed to improve anemia can improve fatigue in
both PNH and cancer, these data demonstrate that fatigue in PNH is
also related directly to chronic hemolysis and can be improved
independent of correction of anemia.

ironjustice

Jul 18, 2008, 10:05:42 PM7/18/08
On Jul 17, 9:00 am, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote: People

with lupus may experience. Dark urine Blood in the urine <<

In the differential diagnosis of fatigue there IS blood in the urine.

Hemolysis .. DURING .. fatigue ..

Whoda .. thunk.

Since hemolysis CAUSES .. fatigue .. it kinda makes .. sense.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/533459

"Exertional rhabdomyolysis was defined" "
History of strenuous exercise"
"CK levels > 500 U·L-1"
"urine dipstick positive for blood without hematuria"

Who loves ya.
Tom

> > DEAD PEOPLE WALKINGhttp://tinyurl.com/zk9fk- Hide quoted text -

ironjustice

Jul 18, 2008, 10:18:37 PM7/18/08
On Jul 18, 7:05 pm, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote:fatigue
<<

Rheumatology 2000; 39: 1249-1254
© 2000 British Society for Rheumatology

The prevalence and associations of fatigue in systemic lupus
erythematosus
C. M. Tench, I. McCurdie2, P. D. White1 and D. P. D'Cruz
Bone and Joint Research Unit and
1 Department of Psychological Medicine, St Bartholomew's and The Royal
London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London and
2 Barts and the London NHS Trust, London, UK

Abstract
Top
Abstract
Introduction
Methods
Results
Discussion
References

Objective. This study assessed the prevalence and associations of
fatigue in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).

Methods. Questionnaires were used to measure self-reported fatigue,
disease activity, sleep quality, quality of life, anxiety and
depression in 120 out-patients with SLE.

Results. Abnormal fatigue was reported by 97 (81%) patients, and 71
(60%) patients reported poor sleep quality. Fatigue correlated
negatively with all measures of functioning. Fatigue scores were up to
33% higher in patients with active disease [Systemic Lupus Activity
Measure (SLAM 3)] than in patients with inactive disease (SLAM >3) (P
< 0.05). There were significant correlations between fatigue and
disease activity, sleep quality, anxiety and depression.

Conclusion. Fatigue is a common complaint of patients with SLE and is
associated with diminished ability to function. Apart from treating
the primary disease, it may also be worthwhile to treat mood disorders
and insomnia in order to reduce fatigue and improve quality of life.

KEY WORDS: SLE, Fatigue, Disease activity, Sleep quality, Depression.

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> On Jul 17, 9:00 am, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote: People
> with lupus may experience.  Dark urine  Blood in the urine <<
>
> In the differential diagnosis of fatigue there IS blood in the urine.
>
> Hemolysis .. DURING .. fatigue ..
>
> Whoda .. thunk.
>
> Since hemolysis CAUSES .. fatigue .. it kinda makes .. sense.
>
> http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/533459
>
> "Exertional rhabdomyolysis was defined" "
> History of strenuous exercise"
> "CK levels > 500 U·L-1"
> "urine dipstick positive for blood without hematuria"
>
> Who loves ya.
> Tom
>

> > > DEAD PEOPLE WALKINGhttp://tinyurl.com/zk9fk-Hide quoted text -

ironjustice

Jul 18, 2008, 10:36:57 PM7/18/08
On Jul 18, 7:18 pm, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
fatigue <<

Hemolysis treated with vitamin E and phosphate.
Fatigue directly related to hemolysis.

http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/cgi/reprint/8/4/336.pdf

SUMMARY
1. The action of alpha-tocopherol phosphate (aTPO4), an anticoagulant,
on
PNH hemolysis was studied by both in vitro and in vivo means. It was
found
that the addition of aTPO4 to the modified Ham test inhibited lysis of
PXH
erythroeytes. During the intramuscular administration of aTPO4, the
susceptibility
of the erythrocytes to lysis by fresh acidified serum progressively
decreased.
These cells, after incubation w’ith the serum, gave a positive Coombs
test.

------------------------------
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111618.php

"Fatigue in PNH is related directly to chronic hemolysis"

Who loves ya.
Tom

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 19, 2008, 2:47:11 AM7/19/08
Who loves ya Tom?

"ironjustice" <teamt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ironjustice

Jul 19, 2008, 8:51:52 AM7/19/08
On Jul 18, 11:47 pm, "Cheeky Bastard" <InvalidEm...@aol.com> wrote:
testosterone depleted fatboy <<

THIS conference is right up your alley ..

Hermaphrodites, predatory actions and fertility decline are among
topics at behavior conference
ITHACA, N.Y. – Behavior spanning the wide spectrum of the animal and
human world will be examined at the 12th International Behavioral
Ecology Congress, hosted by the International Society for Behavioral
Ecology, on Aug. 10 -14, 2008, at Cornell University in Ithaca.
---------------------------

Rheumatology 2000; 39: 1249-1254
© 2000 British Society for Rheumatology

The prevalence and associations of fatigue in systemic lupus
erythematosus
C. M. Tench, I. McCurdie2, P. D. White1 and D. P. D'Cruz
Bone and Joint Research Unit and
1 Department of Psychological Medicine, St Bartholomew's and The
Royal
London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London and
2 Barts and the London NHS Trust, London, UK
Abstract

Jul 19, 2008, 8:51:46 AM7/19/08

http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety/071408-ctscanning.html
FDA Preliminary1 Public Health Notification:
Possible Malfunction of Electronic Medical Devices Caused by Computed Tomography
(CT) Scanning

Date July 14, 2008

Dear Healthcare Professional:

This is to alert you to the possibility that the x-rays used during CT
examinations may cause some implanted and external electronic medical devices to
malfunction, and to provide recommendations to reduce the potential risk.

Most patients with electronic medical devices undergo CT scans without any
adverse consequences. However, FDA has received a small number of reports of
adverse events in which CT scans may have interfered with electronic medical
devices, including pacemakers, defibrillators, neurostimulators, and implanted
or externally worn drug infusion pumps. There have been similar reports in the
literature.2-4

It is possible that this interference is being reported more frequently now
because of the increased utilization of CT, the higher dose-rate capability of
newer CT machines, an increase in the number of patients with implanted and
externally worn electronic medical devices, and better reporting systems.

We are continuing to investigate this issue while working with device
manufacturers and raising awareness in the healthcare community. To date, no
patient deaths have been reported from CT scanning of implanted or externally
worn electronic medical devices.
Adverse events

In the reports received by FDA, the following adverse events were likely to have
been caused by x-rays from CT scans:

* Unintended “shocks” (i.e., stimuli) from neurostimulators
* Malfunctions of insulin infusion pumps
* Transient changes in pacemaker output pulse rate

Note that malfunctions of this kind, which can result from direct exposure of
the medical device to the high x-ray dose rates generated by some CT equipment,
are different from those related to MRI scanning, which are caused by strong
electric and magnetic fields.
Recommendations

Before beginning a CT scan, the operator should use CT scout views to determine
if implanted or externally worn electronic medical devices are present and if
so, their location relative to the programmed scan range.

For CT procedures in which the medical device is in or immediately adjacent to
the programmed scan range, the operator should:

* Determine the device type;
* If practical, try to move external devices out of the scan range;
* Ask patients with neurostimulators to shut off the device temporarily
while the scan is performed;
* Minimize x-ray exposure to the implanted or externally worn electronic
medical device by:
o Using the lowest possible x-ray tube current consistent with
obtaining the required image quality; and
o Making sure that the x-ray beam does not dwell over the device for
more than a few seconds;

Important note: For CT procedures that require scanning over the medical device
continuously for more than a few seconds, as with CT perfusion or interventional
exams, attending staff should be ready to take emergency measures to treat
adverse reactions if they occur.

After CT scanning directly over the implanted or externally worn electronic
medical device:

* Have the patient turn the device back on if it had been turned off prior
to scanning.
* Have the patient check the device for proper functioning, even if the
device was turned off.
* Advise patients to contact their healthcare provider as soon as possible
if they suspect their device is not functioning properly after a CT scan.

Background

Experimental studies with anthropomorphic phantoms have demonstrated the
potential for high dose rate CT irradiation to affect implanted cardiac rhythm
management devices.3,4 Some occurrences in patients, which involved
neurostimulator and pacemaker devices, have also been reported to FDA and appear
in the literature.3,5

Electronic medical devices that theoretically could be affected by CT x-rays
include, but are not limited to:

* cardiac pacemakers,
* implantable cardiac defibrillators,
* neurostimulators,
* drug infusion pumps, including insulin pumps,
* cochlear implants, and
* retinal implants.

While theoretically possible, reports of CT interference with cochlear implants
and retinal implants have not been received to date.

Problems with electronic medical devices that might be caused by CT scanner
interference include:

* generation of spurious signals, including cardiac defibrillation pulses
* misinterpretation of signals produced by the x-rays as actual biological
signals
* missed detection of actual biological signals
* resetting or reprogramming of device settings

The type of effect, if any, is likely to depend on the device type, the
manufacturer and the model.

Reporting to FDA

FDA requires hospitals and other user facilities to report deaths and serious
injuries associated with the use of medical devices. If you suspect that a
reportable adverse event was related to the use of CT equipment, you should
follow the reporting procedure established by your facility.

We also encourage you to report adverse events that do not meet the requirements
for mandatory reporting. You can report directly to MedWatch, the FDA Safety
Information and Adverse Event Reporting program. You may submit reports online
at www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm, by phone 1-800-FDA-1088, or by returning the
postage-paid FDA form 3500 which may be downloaded from
www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm by mail to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane,
Rockville, MD 20852-9787 or fax 1-800-FDA-0178.

Getting More Information

If you have questions about this Notification, please contact Issues Management
Staff, Office of Surveillance and Biometrics (HFZ-510), 1350 Piccard Drive,
Rockville, Maryland, 20850, by Fax at 240-276-3356, or by e-mail at
ph...@cdrh.fda.gov. You may also leave a voicemail message at 240-276-3357 and
we will return your call as soon as possible.

FDA medical device Public Health Notifications are available on the Internet at
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety.html. You can also be notified through email on
the day the safety notification is released by subscribing to our list server.
To subscribe, visit:
http://service.govdelivery.com/service/subscribe.html?code=USFDA_39.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel G. Schultz, MD
Director
Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Food and Drug Administration

1 CDRH Preliminary Public Health Notifications are intended to quickly share
device-related safety information with healthcare providers when the available
information and our understanding of an issue are still evolving. We will revise
this Notification as new information merits and so encourage you to check this
site for updates.

2 “Does High-Power Computed Tomography Scanning Equipment Affect the Operation
of Pacemakers?,” Yamaji, S., et al., Circulation Journal 70:190-197 (2006).

3 “Effects of CT Irradiation on Implantable Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices,”
McCollough, C., et al., Radiology 243 (3):766-774 (2007).

4 “Hazard Report—CT Scans Can Affect the Operation of Implanted Electronic
Devices,” ECRI Institute Problem Reporting System, Health Devices 36 (4):136-138
(2007).

5 MedSun is the FDA's Medical Product Safety Network of 350 hospitals spread
throughout the United States. Information from 132 of these facilities indicated
that they have not experienced any CT medical device interference, while 3 have
had from 1 to 3 events that may have been CT scan induced. Fifteen MedSun
facilities indicated they take some precautionary steps when CT scanning
patients who have electronic medical devices.

Updated July 14, 2008

ironjustice

Jul 19, 2008, 9:35:32 AM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 5:51 am, J <xnswex@nalid;"no> wrote: snip <<

Hey .. wootton .. you know better than to post to MY threads .. don't
ya ..

You are back here to what.. ?

Post unrelated .. material .. ?

You are not going to say anything about me ripping off old people ?

You are not going to .. threaten .. me .. ?

Ah .. comeon .. you know you can .. doooo .. it .. don't ya ..

http://tinyurl.com/6c9mwy

Anybody want to know about 'J' .. just do a search of JWootton ..

She's been around .. awhile ..

Her .. mo .. is to change headers in threads and to change subjects to
unrelated material ..

Look .. she did .. both .. this time.

She's a wee bit .. retarded ..

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety/071408-ctscanning.html

> atwww.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm, by phone 1-800-FDA-1088, or by returning the
> postage-paid FDA form 3500 which may be downloaded fromwww.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htmby mail to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane,

> Rockville, MD 20852-9787 or fax 1-800-FDA-0178.
>
> Getting More Information
>
> If you have questions about this Notification, please contact Issues Management
> Staff, Office of Surveillance and Biometrics (HFZ-510), 1350 Piccard Drive,
> Rockville, Maryland, 20850, by Fax at 240-276-3356, or by e-mail at
> ph...@cdrh.fda.gov. You may also leave a voicemail message at 240-276-3357 and
> we will return your call as soon as possible.
>

> FDA medical device Public Health Notifications are available on the Internet athttp://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety.html. You can also be notified through email on

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2008, 11:09:32 AM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 6:35 am, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
JWootton <<

Insert .. Twilight Zone theme song .. here.

"We are being poisoned by implants, chemicals, medications, neglect,
ignorance
and quackery by some physicians just to name a few.
We are being lied to, records hidden, appropriate tests denied unless
we have
large sums of money to pay for appropriate testing. And others wait
in line
with their hands out offering quackery cures. There is NO cure for
poisoning. They would have to replace our blood and all our major
organs.
We are being kept "chronic" and family physicians and specialists are
making
huge amounts of dollars by not appropriately testing and diagnosing us
or
throwing pills at something that they either can't cure or they don't
even
know what the real problem is.
They hide their own medical mistakes and protect each other. Most
lawyers (at
least here in Canada) make so much money protecting doctors,
hospitals,
pharmaceuticals etc, that even an honest lawyer can't fight against
their
power. "

Who loves ya.
Tom

> Jesus Was A Vegetarian!http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh
>
> Man Is A Herbivore!http://tinyurl.com/4rq595
>

> DEAD PEOPLE WALKINGhttp://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> > postage-paid FDA form 3500 which may be downloaded fromwww.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htmbymail to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane,

> > Updated July 14, 2008- Hide quoted text -

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2008, 11:32:57 AM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 8:09 am, "ironjust...@aol.com" <ironjust...@aol.com>
wrote:JWootton <<
I wonder how she pays for her .. cable and internet on .. welfare ..

I guess this welfare state .. Canada .. keeps one .. pretty well ..

"Unless you have large sums of money" ..

I'm sure she could pull a .. loan .. to pay them medical bills ..

Maybe she should move to the States ..

I wonder if she could pay her medical bills .. then ..

Who loves ya.
Tom

> > > postage-paid FDA form 3500 which may be downloaded fromwww.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htmbymailto MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane,

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2008, 9:44:23 PM7/19/08
On Jul 18, 7:36 pm, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:Hemolysis <<

http://www.emedicine.com/PED/topic951.htm

Hematuria
Article Last Updated: Aug 17, 2006

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> On Jul 18, 7:18 pm, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> fatigue <<
>
> Hemolysis treated with vitamin E and phosphate.
> Fatigue directly related to hemolysis.
>
> http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/cgi/reprint/8/4/336.pdf
>
> SUMMARY
> 1. The action of alpha-tocopherol phosphate (aTPO4), an anticoagulant,
> on
> PNH hemolysis was studied by both in vitro and in vivo means. It was
> found
> that the addition of aTPO4 to the modified Ham test inhibited lysis of
> PXH
> erythroeytes. During the intramuscular administration of aTPO4, the
> susceptibility
> of the erythrocytes to lysis by fresh acidified serum progressively
> decreased.
> These cells, after incubation w’ith the serum, gave a positive Coombs
> test.
>

> ------------------------------http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111618.php

> "Fatigue in PNH is related directly to chronic hemolysis"
>
> Who loves ya.
> Tom

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2008, 9:53:49 PM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 6:44 pm, "ironjust...@aol.com" <ironjust...@aol.com>
wrote:Hemolysis <<

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic979.htm

Hemolytic Anemia
Article Last Updated: Jan 29, 2007

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> On Jul 18, 7:36 pm, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:Hemolysis <<
>
> http://www.emedicine.com/PED/topic951.htm
>
> Hematuria
> Article Last Updated: Aug 17, 2006
>
> Who loves ya.
> Tom

Michael B

Jul 19, 2008, 10:11:03 PM7/19/08
Changing subjects to unrelated material? Is that kinda like
starting threads with subjects unrelated to specific newsgroup
content? Surely not. So perhaps you could give these folks a
lesson in how hemolysis is related to fibromyalgia.

Actually, it could be, but you're too stupid to make the connections.
Go ahead, prove me wrong.

On Jul 19, 9:35 am, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 5:51 am, J <xnswex@nalid;"no> wrote: snip <<

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2008, 10:23:43 PM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 7:11 pm, Michael B <baugh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:snip <<

You were told to stay off of my threads .. lefty ..

You don't take directions very well ..

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> > Tom- Hide quoted text -

Michael B

Jul 19, 2008, 10:35:46 PM7/19/08
You've proven me right YET AGAIN. Shucks, where's the challenge?
I hate it when it's due to be a battle of wits and the challenger
comes
less than half prepared. But seeing you as a half-wit would be
generous
on my part.

But keep telling me how I need to stay off **your thread**.

On Jul 19, 10:23 pm, "ironjust...@aol.com" <ironjust...@aol.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 19, 7:11 pm, Michael B <baugh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:snip <<
>
> You were told to stay off of my threads .. lefty ..
>
> You don't take directions very well ..
>
> Who loves ya.
> Tom
>

> Jesus Was A Vegetarian!http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh
>
> Man Is A Herbivore!http://tinyurl.com/4rq595
>

> DEAD PEOPLE WALKINGhttp://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 20, 2008, 4:55:35 AM7/20/08
Well as long as she gets your panties in a bunch I'm most of us will like
her.

"ironjustice" <teamt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 20, 2008, 6:30:28 AM7/20/08
No Tom it is YOU who secretly wants something shoved up your
alley....................
People should google ironjustice just to see he's a record holding troll.
Not to mention his sick sex fetishes.
http://www.kittenhate.com/all_kills.php?n=ironjustice

Does ironj...@aol.com have a personal life, or even a job?
http://www.healthcareforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=505&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=efd1f2729310c7618f1ae1d34db71b51

Or others can search you some more Tom Hennessy
Tom Hennessy aka:

tan...@my-deja.com
watc...@nucleus.com
ironj...@aol.com
ironj...@aol.comdoe
ironj...@hotmail.com
then...@telusplanet.net
darrelt...@hotmail.com

STILL BEGGING TOM???????????????????????????????????

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:44:35 GMT
To All Good Men
"This time element is essential.
The investigator may be made to dwell in a garret , he may be forced to
live on crusts and wear dilapidated clothes , he may be deprived of social
recognition , but if he has time , he can steadfastly devote himself
to research.
Take away his free time and he is utterly destroyed as a contributor to
knowledge."
I am a health research analyst.
For the past decade I have striven to inform the medical profession to
discoveries I have made in the area of medical science.
It seems I have been met with derision .. insult and ostracism
The FACTS are indisputable.
Below is a snip which explains my situation.
I have a unique resume .. which seems .. according to experts not to an
intelligent resume to use for it makes me seem insane.
The intervention I have been promoting for almost a decade has , within the
last year , been recommended by impeccable University conducted research ,
for more people than any other intervention in history.
See .. makes me look insane.
But .. it is the truth.
The pain and suffering which CAN be EASILY prevented by this NATURAL
intervention is what drives me..
It has the potential of saving HMO's , medical insurance companies MILLIONS
of dollars in commonly used medicines.
Medicines not being used by the elderly due to their inability to pay.
This intervention brings about the reduction of NEED of medicine thereby
reducing the inability of the poor to pay.
I have no 'want' of derision .. my 'want' is to continue the research and
find myself being stifled in that regard.
I need private funding.
In order to continue in this research I .. need .. private funding.
I can and will gladly supply all medical articles and work compiled which
confirms that which I have just stated.
The 'fire in my belly' so to speak is fueled by the fact HARM is being done
as we speak DUE TO the inability of myself to make the inroads into the
medical community / policy making cartel.
The articles / medical articles are in their very own databases .. available
for all to see.
I hope this post will bring about the private funding I so desperately ..
need.
Thank you.
darreltaylor...@hotmail.com
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.mult-sclerosis/msg/36b79938fd9ef029

"ironjustice" <teamt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 20, 2008, 6:40:37 AM7/20/08
Scri...@aol.com
"Cheeky Bastard" <Invali...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 20, 2008, 7:37:16 AM7/20/08
FIRST, you sick rotten bastard! Someone should put a bullet in your sick
head!
Better yet let people stone you!

Now we know why you post all your gay hate crap, because you molest little
kids and support Nambla
Here is the proof.
http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=257298

tom hennessy
Guest

NAMBLA: WHERE WE STAND
The North American Man/Boy Love Association is both political and
educational. We work to organize support for boys and men who have or
desire consensual sexual and emotional relationships and to educate
society on their positive nature. We speak out against the oppression
endured by men and boys who love one another and support the right of
all people to consensual intergenerational relationships. Throughout
most of Western history (and not only Western), man/boy love has been
the primary form of homoeroticism, and it is this love for which NAMBLA
stands. NAMBLA was founded in 1978, within Boston's gay and lesbian
community, in response to a witch hunt against man/boy lovers in that
city. Since then, NAMBLA has worked to build a community of support
through our publications and conferences. Our spokespeople raise
awareness of the issue in the media and academia, before community
groups, and among the general public. While NAMBLA's members represent a
diversity of backgrounds and politics, we all share a libertarian,
humanistic attitude on sexuality. We believe that sex is good and
wholesome and that it is an important medium of personal expression.
NAMBLA condemns sexual abuse in all forms of coercion. We insist there
is a distinction between coercive and consensual sex. Laws that focus
only on the age of the participants fail to capture that distinction,
for they ignore the quality of the relationship. Differences in age do
not preclude mutual, loving interaction between persons any more than
differences in race or class. Some existing laws criminalize sexual
relationships that are loving and fully consensual. These laws are ill-
conceived and morally repugnant. As is our right, we advocate their
repeal. Nothing that we speak or write about is intended to advocate or
counsel the violation of such laws. NAMBLA calls for the empowerment of
youth in all areas, not just the sexual. We are against arbitrary
constraints on the rights and freedom of all, young and old. We support
greater economic, political, and social opportunities for young people
and denounce the rampant ageism that segregates and isolates them in
fear and mistrust.
* =================================
North American Man/Boy Love Association NAMBLA's legal and for real !!
USD $35/year, $50 overseas, $5 Sample to: NAMBLA Dept TB PO Box 174
Midtown Station New York, NY 10018-0174 USA NEW WEB SITE:
http://www.nambla.org/
* =================================

Who loves ya.
Tom Hennesy
<doe> ironj...@aol.com
Jesus Was A Vegetarian! http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com
Man Is A Herbivore! http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore
DEAD PEOPLE WALKING

Foster Gover
... what happened to dat phan news more gay news to more gay guys. ... his
chief tom hennessy in the donation of a new vehicle for use by our
executive. ...
novatof.extra.hu/rollar-b01/foster-gover.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

NAMBLA: WHERE WE STAND - Page 2 - Mombu the Medicine Forum
NAMBLA was founded in 1978, within Boston's gay and lesbian ... On 22 Sep
2003 19:37:17 +0200, tom hennessy <ironj...@aol.com> ...
www.mombu.com/medicine/cancer/ t-nambla-where-we-stand-page2-1043785.html -
40k - Cached - Similar pages

TOM HENNES??????????????????? BUSTED YOU SICKO
http://forum.lowcarber.org/archive/index.php/t-138750.html

[...]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael B

Jul 20, 2008, 8:17:17 AM7/20/08

I did a bit of "Tom Hennessey" research last summer and saw that,
but was not impressed that it could be seen as "proof" of anything
other than that someone put him in. And since I neither knew nor
cared about the source of the originating post, I discounted it as
conjecture.
Welcome to do further scrutiny, I saw no need to bother.

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 20, 2008, 8:25:04 AM7/20/08
A picture of the resident TROLL http://phoenix-cfs.org/HennessyCrop.jpg
Looks like the pedophile he is doesn't he?
And why (s)he post to AMF http://phoenix-cfs.org/InterviewHennesseyCFS.htm

Paranoid Tommy?
"It took me 2 and 1/2 years to win my SSI disability case. I had to pay a
lawyer 4,000 dollars back in 1989. I had a 4 inches thick file of medical
records. My two "case workers" from Social security told the judge that "we
are here to protect Mr. Hennessy's rights", and then they spent the next
hour telling the judge that anyone this smart and this organized could not
be disabled as I claimed to be and that the judge should deny my claims.
They NEVER said this to my face before the court date. I finally won. Three
months later I got my first check but it took two years more before I got
Medicare."

"I have been labeled as "angry” - damn straight - what the average ME/CFS
patient has been through is a crime against humanity. "

"Ninety percent of CFS patients get rejected the first time. You need strong
diaries and consistent medical records to get to stage II. That takes 6 to 9
months, and then 70% get denied. Then stage III is the ALJ or administrative
law judge stage. The system is COMPLETELY stacked against us. I have been
labeled as "angry” - damn straight - what the average ME/CFS patient has
been through is a crime against humanity."

"They put people in vans outside of claimant’s houses and if they find them
mowing the lawn they take a video and then go to the judge and say "this guy
claims to be disabled, but we have tape of him mowing his lawn". The judge
denies the claim and the person runs out of money and then commits suicide.
I have seen this dozens of times with my own eyes. "

CB: LOL 2.5 years? you aint as smart as you claim, I won in a year and did
not use a lawyer! I did it on my own and posted how and helped others, now I
know the contempt you have for me. (Besides me being a stud and you a dud)
SSI? hmmm so you did not work or cheated the system.
Medicare????????? Sorry CHUMP research shows you are not old enough for
medicare and you get Medicaid. AKA WELFARE 53 is it?

CB: The article reflects the over stated post you make so we all know it's
you.

CB: <Cough, BULLSHIT>
TOM: As I told you, my dad was the chief lobbyist for Getty Oil companies
worldwide, for the last 10 years of his Getty career. Anywho being the
oldest son of this workaholic, I wanted to earn my college tuition. If I
worked on a competitors ship I was "allowed" to work the dirtiest job on the
ship...since I was one of the "bosses" kids, I got the worst jobs, one of
which was cleaning out the bilges an boilers of supertankers...WHILE they
were underway.

This got minute specks of black and grey heavy soot and metals into my lungs
and then I would take a shower after my shift and I would have black film
coming out of my nose, and out of my armpits. (much like a coal miner). It
was AWFUL work,. but it paid $17.50 an hour when the minimum wage was less
than 2 bucks. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't taken that job but I did .and
i was able to pay my way through college, and not burden my parents with
further debt.

CB: LOL Magnets?

But, once a week, magnetic clay baths, in pretty warm water, left a black
film around the tub, that looked a LOT like the black film that was on my
armpits and nose back in my oil tanker days.

Tom: my doctor gave me an Rx for Ambien for occasional use for re-regulating
my sleep. This time, the Ambien worked and I began to get restorative sleep
for the first time in 30 years! I wear a chin strap made of neoprene at
night.....and I sleep MUCH better now. I go to sleep around 10 pm and I wake
up at 6 pm.

CB; Boy you sure take long drug induced naps. Wonder how you find time to
post.

Another picture of the Aids infected PEDOPHILE
http://www.rescindinc.org/1.jpg

Is Tommy not like by others?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.med.cfs/browse_thread/thread/3fc9ebbad81396c6/dc4285fb71742a69?lnk=raot

CB: Sorry I had to throw this in, reminded me of DSABA, hundreds of links
and I ask hey @hole did you find a "cure"?
http://www.eburg.com/~dalmatia/FMSlinks.html

So when did Tom aka RUSTY go from advocate to TROLL? Sources say right after
he got WELFARE and AIDS. If his pharmacist knew him like we do he'd give him
sugar pills so the HIV would kill him inside of six months.

Sorry crusty Rusty you are OUT now you old dust fartin faggot. Oh wait thats
the same as TROLL! Wow whether in a gay bar or a NG you are still a troll.
Pretty funny!

CB

6body...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2008, 4:07:05 PM7/20/08
On Jul 20, 8:25 am, "Cheeky Bastard" <InvalidEm...@aol.com> wrote:
> A picture of the resident TROLLhttp://phoenix-cfs.org/HennessyCrop.jpg

> Looks like the pedophile he is doesn't he?
>  And why (s)he post to AMFhttp://phoenix-cfs.org/InterviewHennesseyCFS.htm
> Another picture of the Aids infected PEDOPHILEhttp://www.rescindinc.org/1.jpg
>
> Is Tommy not like by others?http://groups.google.com/group/alt.med.cfs/browse_thread/thread/3fc9e...

> CB: Sorry I had to throw this in, reminded me of DSABA, hundreds of links
> and I ask hey @hole did you find a "cure"?http://www.eburg.com/~dalmatia/FMSlinks.html

> So when did Tom aka RUSTY go from advocate to TROLL? Sources say right after
> he got WELFARE and AIDS. If his pharmacist knew him like we do he'd give him
> sugar pills so the HIV would kill him inside of six months.
>
> Sorry crusty Rusty you are OUT now you old dust fartin faggot. Oh wait thats
> the same as TROLL! Wow whether in a gay bar or a NG you are still a troll.
> Pretty funny!
>
> CB

Ha! You got the wrong Tom Henessy, you stupid fuck!

Michael B

Jul 20, 2008, 8:27:38 PM7/20/08
Ya know, you might have something there. As I was reading the
interview I was thinking that this couldn't be 'our Tom', this guy
was bright and articulate.

On Jul 20, 4:07 pm, 6bodybl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 20, 8:25 am, "Cheeky Bastard" <InvalidEm...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > A picture of the resident TROLLhttp://phoenix-cfs.org/HennessyCrop.jpg
> > Looks like the pedophile he is doesn't he?
> >  And why (s)he post to AMFhttp://phoenix-cfs.org>

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 20, 2008, 11:39:23 PM7/20/08
Michael have you gone soft?
It doesn't matter. I know the origin one of the post.
Proved my point no matter what, the scum avoided these post and you know he
responds to much less be he avoided this like a hot rock.
I just posted it for all the conspiracy freaks.

"Michael B" <baug...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

aka_velcro

Jul 21, 2008, 6:41:45 PM7/21/08
Who loves ya. =CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND THIS CREATURE, LET
ALONE READ THE SHIT SPEWED FORTH BY HIM REPETITIVELY.
Tom= REALLY A HERMAPHRODITIC NEANDERTHAL THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Jesus Was A Vegetarian! JESUS ATE FISH. HE ATE A MEDITERRANEAN DIET.
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh (WHY ARE YOU ADVERTISING THAT YOU HAVE A
TINY***, ARE A TINY LITTLE DUMBASS THAT WON'T GO
AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Man Is A Herbivore! I AM MAN, I AM HUMAN, I EAT MEAT. MOST PEOPLE EAT
MEAT AND ARE NOT HERBIVORES!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595 (WHY ARE YOU ADVERTISING THAT YOU HAVE A
TINY***, ARE A TINY LITTLE DUMBASS THAT WON'T GO
AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING. DEAD PEOPLE CANNOT TALK, WALK, OR EAT, REGARDLESS
OF THE BULLSHIT SWIMMING AROUND IN THAT FILTHY, SICK, ANNOYING HEAD OF
YOURS.
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk (WHY ARE YOU ADVERTISING THAT YOU HAVE A
TINY***, ARE A TINY LITTLE DUMBASS THAT WON'T GO
AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

STAY OFF ANY THREADS.
HOW DO YOU OWN ANYTHING?
STAY OUT OF THE NEWSGROUPS.
QUIT POSTING NONSENSE THAT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR.
THE ONLY PURPOSE YOU HAVE IN LIFE IS TO ANNOY THOSE ACTUALLY USING
THESE SERVICES FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE BY POSTING YOUR SHIT.
QUIT.

YOU FIT THE PROFILE OF THE CYBERSTALKER, CYBERBULLY. YOU ARE THE ONE
and ONLY PERSON DOING THAT TO THE REST OF THE NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS.

GO AWAY.

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT **YOUR POSTING IS NOT WANTED HERE*****

aka_velcro

Jul 21, 2008, 6:42:28 PM7/21/08

ironjustice

Jul 21, 2008, 6:45:38 PM7/21/08
On Jul 19, 6:53 pm, "ironjust...@aol.com" <ironjust...@aol.com> wrote:
hemolysis <<
"Hemolysis biomarker of oxidative stress."
"Successful management of chronic fatigue without drug regimens"

One of the hallmarks of hemolysis / breaking up of a red blood cell
is .. oxidative stress / oxidation / rust.

This man seems to have spotted this .. rust / oxdative stress .. which
therefore could BE .. hemolysis.

http://www.majidali.com/Hypothesis.htm

Majid Ali, M.D.

ABSTRACT:
A hypothesis is proposed that chronic fatigue is a state of
accelerated oxidative molecular injury.
Evidence supporting the hypothesis includes the following:
1. Spontaneity of oxidation in nature is the basic cause of the aging
process for organisms capable of aerobic respiration. Redox
dysregulations represent the initial events that lead to clinical
disease processes.
2. Incidence of chronic fatigue is increasing, as is the oxidant
stress in the Earth's atmosphere.
3. Evidence for oxidative cell membrane injury in chronic fatigue is
furnished by changes in intracellular and extracellular ions.
4. Immunologic abnormalities that occur in chronic fatigue are
consistent with initial oxidative injury.
5. Commonality of association of antigens of HLA-DR3 region with
chronic fatigue syndrome and with other immune disorders such as
rheumatoid arthritis, pemphigus vulgaris, systemic lupus
erythematosus, and IgA and gold nephropathies.
6. Direct morphologic evidence of increased oxidative stress on the
cell membrane is shown by the fact that we have found membrane
deformities in up to 80% of erythrocytes in blood from chronic fatigue
syndrome patients. These deformities are quickly reversed by
administering ascorbic acid intravenously.
7. Changes in electromyopotentials observed in chronic fatigue
patients are consistent with intracellular ionic and membrane
changes.
8. Clinical entities commonly associated with chronic fatigue are
known to increase oxidative molecular stress.
9. Clinical evidence obtained with relief of fatigue and related
muscle symptoms with the use of oral and intravenous antioxidant
nutrient therapy. From a clinical standpoint, this model for the
molecular basis of chronic fatigue is useful for making therapeutic
decisions for successful management of chronic fatigue without drug
regimens.

--
"Hemolysis biomarker of oxidative stress."

OXIDATION OF ERYTHROCYTE PROTEIN AND LIPID, AND HEMOLYSIS UN RABBIT
RED BLOOD CELLS TREATED WITH BENZO[a]PYRENE OR ADRIAMYCIN
Authors: Seung Ki Lee a; Byung Mu Lee - Address correspondence to Dr.
Byung Mu Lee, Division of Toxicology, School of Pharmacy, Sung Kyun
Kwan University, 300 Chunchun-Dong, Jangan Ku, Suwon, Kyunggi-Do,
440-746, South Korea.a
Affiliation: a Division of Toxicology, School of Pharmacy, Sung
Kyun Kwan University, Kyunggi-Do, Suwon, Korea

DOI: 10.1080/00984109708984044
Publication Frequency: 24 issues per year
Published in: Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A,
Volume 51, Issue 6 August 1997 , pages 557 - 569
Subjects: Environmental & Ecological Toxicology; Environmental
Health;
Abstract
A number of free-radical-generating carcinogens catalyze the oxidative
modification of macromolecules. Malondialdehyde (MDA), carbonyl
content, alanine formation, and hemolysis were used as biomarkers of
oxidative stress, and were determined in rabbit erythrocytes treated
in vitro with benzolalpyrene or adriamycin. MDA and carbonyl content
were significantly increased in a concentration-dependent manner by
carcinogens. Alanine formation was also increased in a concentration-
dependent manner in rabbit erythrocytes treated with carcinogens.
Hemolysis occurred in erythrocytes treated with benzolalpyrene (540
µM) or adriamycin (300 µM) between 4 and 8 h of incubation,
respectively. The hemolysis pattern correlated with increases in MDA,
carbonyl content, and alanine formation. These data indicate that
lipid peroxidation as measured by MDA may be the most sensitive
indicator for oxidative stress in erythrocytes. Hemolysis could thus
be applicable to free-radical-induced cellular damage as an
alternative biomarker of oxidative stress.

Cheeky Bastard

Jul 22, 2008, 12:44:51 AM7/22/08
Hmmmmmmmm, still no reply? And I think we all know why.
STILL no PAYING job. Or a LIFE.
Strange considering he ALWAYS has a rebuttal.
Oh wait NOT strange, he IGNORES the truth. LOL
CB

ironjustice

Jul 31, 2008, 8:32:57 AM7/31/08

ironj...@aol.com

Jul 31, 2008, 7:51:15 PM7/31/08
On Jul 17, 9:00 am, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:Rhabdomyolysis <<

IS HEME A NEW PHYSIOLOGICAL INDUCTOR OF MATRIX
METALLOPROTEINASE-2 ? A POSSIBLE LINK BETWEEN THE
INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE AND TISSUE REMODELING.
Gonçalves, KS1; Mello, FV1; Graça-Souza, AV1 and Oliveira, PL1
1 Instituto de Bioquímica Médica, UFRJ, Brasil
Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are zinc -dependent proteases that
have the
capacity to degrade extracellular matrix components.
Physiological process such as inflammatory cell migration, wound
healing and angiogenesis depend on their activity.
Free radicals could affect the activity of MMPs and modulate its
expression.
Heme is a potent pro-inflammatory molecule, able to induce the
activation of human neutrophils and macrophages.
Since heme is involved in the generation of oxidative stress by
promoting reactive oxygen species (ROS)production in these cells, we
sought to investigate whether it would be involved inthe secretion and/
or expression of MMPs in RAW and DU145 cells.
We first treated the different cell lines with heme and then measured
the activity of MMPs by zymography.
MMP-2 mRNA expression was evaluated by RT-PCR.
Heme induced the secretion and synthesis of pro-MMP-2 in a dose- and
time-dependent fashion.
This induction was blocked by NAC and apocynin suggesting the
potential
involvement of ROS.
To determine whether the heme-induced MMP-2 secretion was associated
with activation of NFkB pathway, cells were pre-treated with PDTC and
the stimulatory effect of heme was no longer observed.
Our results suggest that release of heme due to an injury can increase
the expression of MMPs by different cell types, which could in turn,
play an important role by promoting tissue remodeling.
Supported by: CNPQ, FAPERJ

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!