New sandwich

Charles E Rick Taylor IV

Feb 9, 1992, 10:55:01 AM2/9/92
tpm...@ariel.lerc.nasa.gov (Lee Monai (ANALEX)) writes:

>In article <1992Feb3.1...@linus.mitre.org>, j...@cyclone.MITRE.org (J. E. Shum) writes...
>>
>>Has anyone seen the ad for McDonalds newest sandwich? I kid you not; It
>>is called the DOUBLE Quarter Pounder w/cheese. Talk about heart attack
>>on a bun!
>>

>What! No BACON on it! Sorry, it ain't instant coronary without bacon!

Bacon or no, Wendy's still has it beat for most lethal substance ever
to grace a bun - the TRIPLE with cheese. I can feel my cholesterol level
rise just thinking about it. C'mon McDonalds, give us something a bit more
lethal!!! :)
--
Rick __ + EMAIL: cha...@hubcap.clemson.edu + MURPHY'S LAW OF DATING: +
/aylor | WISH : A parking space at C.U. | "Every girl already has a |

Lyle Youngblood

Feb 13, 1992, 1:56:40 AM2/13/92
In article <1992Feb9.1...@hubcap.clemson.edu> cha...@hubcap.clemson.edu (Charles E "Rick" Taylor IV) writes:

>Bacon or no, Wendy's still has it beat for most lethal substance ever
>to grace a bun - the TRIPLE with cheese. I can feel my cholesterol level
>rise just thinking about it. C'mon McDonalds, give us something a bit more
>lethal!!! :)

Triple hell, who else remembers the Home Run, FOUR 1/4 patties on a bun.
MMH,MMH, GOOD!!!
--
All men are equal, Colnel Colt made 'em that way - Old West Proverb
Political power flows from the barrell of a gun - Mao Tse-tung

Rich Young (x37176)

Feb 15, 1992, 10:26:22 AM2/15/92
cha...@hubcap.clemson.edu (Charles E "Rick" Taylor IV) writes:

[...]

>Bacon or no, Wendy's still has it beat for most lethal substance ever
>to grace a bun - the TRIPLE with cheese. I can feel my cholesterol level
>rise just thinking about it. C'mon McDonalds, give us something a bit more
>lethal!!! :)

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed with the Wendy's around here:
they've DISCONTINUED the triple!!! A couple of years ago. Bummer...
THAT was a meal that'd stay with you for DAYS!

-Rich (yo...@serum.kodak.com)

Mike Dedek

Feb 21, 1992, 12:36:56 PM2/21/92

Last I knew, they had taken the triple off the Wendy's menu, but you could
still order it. Give it a try next time you feel like your arteries are
too clear.

-Mike Dedek