Math Riddle, Solve Dead Moon Reckoning, Sentinel Value, Math Miracle, Null and Real

Kurt Brown

Dec 12, 2006, 4:10:17 AM12/12/06

The blinding effect of ignorance.&nbsp; There is a direct relationship in
science and it is linked to that most puzzling aspect of our solar system.&nbsp;
The moon is stationary on its own axis.&nbsp; Therefore, every time we have a
full solar eclipse, the same side of the moon is facing the sun in totality and
the same dark side of the moon that is facing the earth is dark in its totality.</p>

http://www.solargeometry.com/Overview.htm">The moon is 400 times closer
to the earth than the sun.&nbsp; The moon is 400 times smaller than the sun.&nbsp;
</a>There is a direct distance and size relationship, inverse or direct.&nbsp; I
look at this life as a lie.&nbsp; A nightmare.&nbsp; Perhaps sometime during a
total solar eclipse, I will go to the edge of the Earth where I can travel no
further.&nbsp; I will then look at the sun to see the worm that is escaping from
the moon to the Sun or Vice Versa.&nbsp; Or perhaps I will look at the dark side
of the moon and see for the first time, my dark death as it looks after the sun
has set, no light whatsoever.&nbsp; Perhaps then I can see.&nbsp; </p>

Something about this relationship is puzzling.&nbsp; I am afraid I am being used
so I do not want to talk too much.&nbsp; Like the retard with one answer, where
I drop the ball and the other hand scoops it up and turns me into a slave with
it.</p>

I lay down to die and never want to awaken, not as I, not as a remnant or
diffraction of I.&nbsp; Like the retard I can't get up.&nbsp; I don't want to.&nbsp;
I panic too close to the other hand.</p>

I am simply letting thoughts wander, like a speck of dust that floats near a
stick and deflects on charged atomic particles lighter than itself.</p>

I see it as a pulsating navigation beacon with a thumbprint or signature.&nbsp;
I never want to lose my head.&nbsp; I never want to lose my way.&nbsp; I never
want to be now or again.&nbsp; I missed the golden opportunity, but she was not
right in the head.&nbsp; The perfect shade does not exist.&nbsp; I prefer to
stay in motion and I am forced to stay in sight.&nbsp; I want to be free, free
of day, free of night.&nbsp; Dead moon, Iris, flicker.</p>

Some call these things, thoughts insane.&nbsp; I see it as a free floating
movement to solve the greater issue of escape of the stick.&nbsp; A buzzard is
made to puke with a stick.&nbsp; Juxtaposed, I would rather just be dead.&nbsp;
We are slaves to this damned lie.</p>

If you play like a child with matches, you soon have a fire.