Complete electronic solution manual in pdf ! Get it in hours!

bookst...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2007, 7:20:15โ€ฏPM6/9/07
I have the complete electronic SOLUTION MANUAL in PDF format
containing ALL (odd and even - except where noted) solutions for the
books listed below. These are not paper books, they are ebooks and
most are only $12.00 each - paypal accepted.

If you do not see a solution on my list, email me and I will see if I
can locate it, but no guarantees, but I will try!

Books for which I have electronic solution manual:

A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein
A Course in Algebraic Number Theory by Cohen
Adaptive Filter Theory, 4th Edition, by Haykin
Adaptive Control, 2nd. Ed., by Astrom, Wittenmark
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 8th Editoin, by Erwin Kreyszig (even
solutions)
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 9th Edition, by Erwin Kreyszig (even
solutions)
Advanced Macroeconomics, David Romer
Advanced Mathematical Concepts Precalculus With Applications by
Holliday [ISBN: 0028341759]
Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics, 3rd Ed., by G. James
A First Course In Differential Equations, 7th Edition, by Zill, Cullen
Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, 4th Ed., by Gray,
Hurst, Lewis, Meyer
Analytical Mechanics, 7th Edition, by Fowels, Cassiday
An Interactive Introduction to Mathematical Analysis, by Jonathan
Lewin
An Introduction to Database Systems, 8th Edition by C.J. Date
An Introduction to the Mathematics of Financial Derivatives, 2nd Ed.,
by Neftci [ISBN: 0125153929]
Antenna Theory, 2nd Ed., by Balanis
Antennas for all Applications, 3rd Edition, Kraus, Marhefka
Applied Linear Statistical Models, 5th Ed., by Neter (Selected Sol.)
Applied Numerical Analysis, 6th Edition, by Gerald, Wheatley
Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists,
1st Ed,. by Chapra
Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, 3rd Ed., by
Montgomery, Runger (Selected Solutions)
Applied Strength of Materials, 4th Edition, by Mott
A Transition to Advanced Mathematics, 5th Edition, by Smith, Eggen,
Andre
Automatic Control Systems, 8th Edition, by Kuo, Golnaraghi

Basic Business Statistics: Concepts and Applications, 10th Ed., by
Berenson, Krehbiel, Levine (chap1-18)
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 7th Ed., by J. David Irwin
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 8th Ed., by J. David Irwin, Nelms
(Missing a chapter or 2)
Bioprocess Engineering Principles by Doran

Calculus Early Transcendental, 5th Ed., by James Stewart
Calculus - Early Transcendentals, 7th Ed., by Anton, Bivens, Davis
Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic, 3rd Ed., Waits, Finney,
Demana, Kennedy
Calculus: Multivariable, 5th Edition, by James Stewart
Calculus: Single Variable, Early Transcendental, 5th Edition, by James
Stewart
Calculus, Single and Multivariable, 3rd Ed., by Hughes-Hallett,
McCallum
Calculus: Study and Solutions Guide, Vol. 1, 7th Ed., by Larson,
Hostetler, Edwards
Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics, 3rd Ed., Stanley I. Sandler
Chemical Engineering Volume 1, Sixth Edition, by Richardson, Coulson,
Backhurst, Harker
Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems, 5th Ed, by Marion,
Thornton
College Physics, Volume 1: 7th Edition, by Serway, Faugh
College Physics, Volume 2: 7th Edition, by Serway, Faughn
Communications Systems, 4th Ed., by Haykin
Communications Systems Engineering, 2nd Edition, by Proakis
Computational Techniques for Fluid Dynamics by Srinivas, Fletcher
Computer Networks, 4th Ed., by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
Computer Networks: A Systems Approach, 3rd Edition, by Davie
Control Systems Engineering, 4th Ed., by Norman Nise
Corporate Finance, 6th Edition, by Ross
C++ How to Program: Intro Object-Oriented Design with the UML, 3rd
Ed., by Deitel, Nieto

Data and Computer Communications, 8th Edition by Stallings
Database Management Systems, 3rd Ed., by Ramakrishnan, Gehrke (Sol.
for Chapters 2-21, odd only)
Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits, 1st Edition, by Razavi
Design of Analysis of Experiments, 6th Edition, Montgomery (missing
chapter 6-8)
Design of Machinery, 3rd Ed by Robert L. Norton
Design With Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 2nd
Ed., by Sergio Franco
Design With Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 3rd
Ed., by Sergio Franco
Device Electronics for Integrated Circuits 3rd Edition by Muller
Differential Equations with Boundary Value Problems, 2nd Ed., by
Polking, Arnold
Digital And Analog Communication Systems 7th Ed., Leon W. Couch
Digital Communications, 4th Edition, by Proakis
Digital Communications: Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd Ed, Skylar
Digital Design, 4th Edition, by Mano, Ciletti
Digital Image Processing, 2nd Edition, by Gonzalez, Woods
Digital Integrated Circuits, 2nd Ed., by Rabaey (Solutions ONLY for
Chapters 3, 5, 6, 10)
Digital Signal Processing: A Computer Based Approach, 1st Ed., by
Mitra
Digital Signal Processing: A Computer Based Approach, 2nd Ed., by S.
Mitra
Digital Signal Processing: A Computer Based Approach, 3rd Ed., by S.
Mitra
Digital Signal Processing: Priciples, Algorithms and Applications, 3rd
Edition, by Proakis
Discrete Time Signal Processing, 2nd Edition, Oppenheim
Dynamics of Mechanical Systems by C.T.F. Ross

Econometric Analysis, 5th Edition, by Greene
Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data (2003) by
Wooldridge
Econometrics of Financial Markets, by Adamek, Cambell, Lo, MacKinlay,
Viceira
Electrical Properties of Materials, 7th Ed., by D. Walsh, L. Solymar
Electric Circuits 6th Ed. by Nilsson
Electric Circuits 7th Ed. by Nilsson
Electric Machinery, 6th Ed., Fitzgerald, Kingsley, Umans
Electric Machinery Fundamentals, 4th Ed by Chapman
Electromagnetic Fields and Waves by Iskander (...)
Electronic Circuit Analysis, 2nd Ed., by Donald Neamen
Electronics, 2nd Ed., by Allan R. Hambley
Elementary Differential Equations, 8th Edition, by Boyce, DiPrima
(some odd/even)
Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering, 3rd Ed., by H. Scott Fogler
Engineering and Chemical Thermodynamics, by Koretsky [ISBN: 0471385867]
(No sol. for chapt 6)
Engineering Circuit Analysis, 6th Edition, Hyat
Engineering Electromagnetics, 6th Ed W. Hayt, J. Buck
Engineering Fluids Mechanics 7th Edition by Crowe
Engineering Fluids Mechanics 8th Edition by Crowe
Engineering Mathematics, 4th Ed., by John Bird
Engineer Mechanics: Dynamics, 4th Ed., by Bedford
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics, 10th Ed., by Russell C. Hibbeler
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics 11th Ed. by Hibbeler
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics 5th Ed. by Meriam, Kraige
Engineering Mechanics: Statics, 4th Edition - A. Bedford, Wallace
Fowler
Engineering Mechanics: Statics, 5th Ed., Meriam
Engineering Mechanics: Statics, 6th Ed., Meriam
Engineering Mechanics: Statics, 10th Ed., by Russell C. Hibbeler
Engineering Mechanics: Statics 11th Ed. by Hibbeler
Experiments with Economic Principles by Bergstrom, Miller

Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, 4th Edition, by Powell, Emami-
Naeini
Financial Accounting, 4th Ed., by Libby, Short (Chap1-14)
Financial Accounting: An International Introduction, 2nd Ed., by
Alexander, Nobes
Finite Element Techniques in Structural Mechanics by Ross
Fluid Mechanics - 5th Edition by Frank M. White
Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, 5th Ed., by S.
L. Dixon [ISBN: 0750678704]
Essentials of Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, 1st Ed.,
by Cengel & Cimbala
Fluid Mechanics with Engineering Applications, 10th Edition, by
Finnemore
Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, 3rd Edition, by J. D. Anderson, Jr.
Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, 4th Edition, by Anderson
Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics, 2001 Media Edition, by Ulaby
Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics, 5th Ed., 2008 Media Edition,
by Ulaby
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design, 1st Edition, by
Brown, Vranesic
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design by Stephen Brown,
Zvonko Vranesic
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 2nd Edition, by Alexander
Fundamentals of Electromagnetics with Engineering Appls by Wentworth
Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Ed. by Munson, Young..
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 4th Ed by Incropera...
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 5th Ed by Incropera...
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 6th Ed by Incropera...
Fundamentals of Logic Design, 5th Ed., by Roth Jr.
Fundamentals of Machine Component Design, 3rd Ed., by Juvinall
Fundamentals of Machine Component Design, 4th Ed., by Juvinall
Fundamentals of Machine Elements, 2nd Ed., Hamrock, Jacobson, Schmid
Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, 7th Ed., Walker, Resnick
Fundamentals of Semiconductor Devices, 1st Edition by Anderson
Fundamentals of Structural Analysis, 2nd Ed., Chia-Ming Uang, Kenneth
Leet
Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences, 2nd Ed. by Cengel
Fundamentals of Thermal-fluid Sciences, Int'l 2nd Ed. by Cengel
Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics, 5th Ed. by Shapiro
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics, 5th Ed., by Sonntag, Borgnakke...
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics, 6th Ed., by Sonntag

Geometry, 04 Edition, by McGraw-Hill [ISBN: 0078296374]
Guide to Energy Management, 5th Edition, by Pawlik

Heat Transfer: A Practical Approach - 2nd Edition by Cengel
Hydraulics in Civil and Environmental Engineering, 4th Ed., by Andrew
Chadwick

Industrial Organization: Theory and Applications by Oz Shy
Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Ed by Cormen, Leiserson (Selected
Sol.)
Introduction To Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 7th Ed., by Van
Ness, Smith, Abbott
Introduction To Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 7th Ed., by Van
Ness, Smith, Abbott
Introduction to Electric Circuits, 6th Ed., by Dorf, Svoboda
Introduction to Electric Circuits, 7th Ed., by Dorf, Svoboda
Introduction to Electrodynamics, 3rd Ed. by David Griffiths
Introduction to Fluid Mechanics - 5th Ed. by Fox..
Introduction to Fluid Mechanics - 6th Ed by Fox, McDonald...
Introduction to Linear Algebra, 3rd Ed., by Gilbert Strang
Introduction to Linear Algebra, 5th Ed., Arnold, Johnson, Riess
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Ed. by Griffiths
Introdution to Solid State Physics, 8th Edition by Kittel
Intro to Thermal Systems Engineering: Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics,
and Heat Transfer by Moran, Shapiro, Munson, DeWitt

Introduction to Thermal Systems Engineering, by Moran, Shapiro

Linear Algebra, by J. Hefferon
Linear Algebra And Its Applications, 3rd Ed., by David C. Lay
Linear Algebra with Applications, 2nd Edition - by Otto Bretscher
Linear Algebra with Applications, 3rd Edition - by Otto Bretscher
Linear Circuit Analysis: Time Domain, Phasor and Laplace.., 2nd Ed,
Lin

Machine Design: An Integrated Approach, 2nd Ed., by Robert L. Norton
(same problems as third edition except for last 2-4 problems per
chapter that were added to the third edition)
Machine Design: An Integrated Approach, 3rd Ed., by Robert L. Norton
Managerial Accounting, 11th Ed., by Noreen, Brewer, Garrison
Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, 6th Ed. by
Callister
Matrix Analysis and Applied Linear Algebra by Carl Meyer
MC68HC11: An Introduction: Software/Hardware Interf, 2nd Ed, by Huang
Mechanical Engineering Design, 7th Ed. by Mischke, Shigley

Mechanical Vibrations, 3rd Edition, by S. S. Rao (99% same as 4th
Edition, No Solutions for Chapters 6, 9, and 12)
Mechanics of Fluids, 8th Ed., by Bernard Massey
Mechanics of Fluids, 4th Ed., Irving H. Shames
Mechanics of Fluids, 8th Ed., by Bernard Massey
Mechanics of Materials - 3rd Ed. by Beer, Johnston, Dewolf
Mechanics of Materials - 4th Ed. by Beer, Johnston, Dewolf
Mechanics of Materials - 6th Ed. by Hibbeler
Mechanics of Materials, 6th Edition by James M. Gere (missing small
portion, section 8.5)
Mechanics of Materials, 6th Ed., by Sturges, Morris, Riley (part of
Chapt 2 is missing but only #1 thru #60)
Mechanics of Solids by C.T.F. Ross
Microeconomic Analysis, 3rd Ed., by H. Varian (Ans. to Exercises: Ch.1-
Ch.25)
Microeconomic Theory, by Mas-Colell, Whinston, Green
Microelctronic Circuits, 5th Ed. by Sedra and Smith
Microelectronic Circuit Design, 2nd Edition by Jaeger, Blalock
Microelectronics: Digital and Analog Circuits and Systems by Millman
Microwave and Rf Design of Wireless Systems, 1st Edition, by Pozar
Miller & Freund's Probability and Statistics for Engineers, 7th
Edition, Johnson, Miller
Modern Compressible Flow, 3rd Edition, by Anderson
Modern Control Engineering, 3rd Edition, by Ogata
Modern Control Engineering, 4th Edition, by Ogata
Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems, 3rd Ed., by Lathi
Modern Control Systems, 9th Ed., by Richard C. Dorf, Robert H Bishop
Modern Operating Systems,2nd Ed., by Andrew Tanenbaum
Modern Physics 4th Edition by Tipler
Monetary Theory and Policy, 2nd Edition, by Walsh
Multivariable Calculus, 5th Edition, by James Stewart

Numerical Methods, 3rd Ed., by J. Douglas Faires, Richard L. Burden
(Selected Solutions)

Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles, 4th Edition, by
Stallings
Options, Futures and Other Derivatives, 5th Ed., by John Hull
(Chapters 1 thru 18 ONLY)
Orbital Mechanics: For Engineering Students by Howard Curtis (includes
matlab scripts)
Organic Chemistry, 4th Ed., by Carey, Atkins (Student Study Guide and
Sol. Man.)

Partial Differential Equations with Fourier Series and Boundary Value
Problems, 2nd Ed., by Asmar (Student Solutions Manual)
Physical Chemistry - 7th Edition - by Julio de Paula, Peter Atkins
Physics, 6th Edition, by John Cutnell
Physics, 5th Edition, Vol 2 by Halliday, Resnick, Krane (Chap 25-52)
Physics for Scientist and Engineers by Knight (No Chapt 36-42)
Physics for Scientist and Engineers, 6th Ed., by Serway
Physics for Scientists and Engineers-Vol 1, 5th Edition, Serway,
Beichner (Chap. 1 - 22)
hysics for Scientists and Engineers-Vol 2, 5th Edition, Serway,
Beichner (Chap. 23 - 46)
Physics for Scientists and Engineers, 3rd Ed., by Douglas C. Giancoli
Physics for Scientist and Engineers, 5th Edition, by Tipler, Mosca
Physics: Principles with Applications, 6th Ed. by Giancoli
Power System Analysis and Design, 3rd Ed., by Glover, Sarma
Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering 4th (Revised) Ed
by Rizzoni
Principles of Communication: Systems, Modulation Noise, 5th Ed.,
Ziemer
Principles of Physics, 3rd Edition, by Serway
Principles of Statics, 10th Ed., by Russell C. Hibbeler [ISBN:
0131866745]
Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists, 3rd Edition,
Hayter
Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences, 6th Ed.,
by Jay L. Devore
Probability Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes, 4th Ed., by
Papoulis, Pillai (..)

Quantum Mechanics: An Accessible Introduction, 1st Ed., by Robert
Scherrer

Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, 1st Ed., by Ljungqvist, Sargent
RF Circuit Design: Theory & Applications, by Bretchko, Ludwig

Sears and Zemansky's University Physics 11th Edition by Young..
Semiconductor Device Fundamentals by Pierret
Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology, 2nd Ed., S.M. Sze
Semiconductor Physics And Devices -3rd Ed. by D. Neamen
Separation Process Principles, 2nd Ed., Seader, Henley
Signal Processing and Linear Systems by Lathi
Signals and Systems, 2nd Edition, by Haykin, Van Veen
Signals and Systems, 2nd Edition, Oppenheim, Willsky, Hamid, Nawab
Signals and Systems: Analysis Using Transform Methods and MATLAB, 1st
Ed., by M. J. Roberts
Signals, Systems, and Transforms: Charles L. Phillips, Eve A. Riskin,
John M. Parr
(No Solutions for Chap 9-12)
Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design, 8th Ed. by Budynas, Nisbett
(No Sol. for Chapt 18 & 19)

Simply C#: An Application-Driven Tutorial Approach, by Deitel, Hoey...
(Chapters 1-32)
Soil Mechanics: Concepts and Applications, 2nd Ed., by Powrie
Solid State Electronic Devices - 5th Ed by Streetman
Solid State Electronic Devices - 6th Ed by Streetman
Statics and Mechanics of Materials: An Integrated Approach, 2nd Ed.,
by Riley, Sturges, Morris
Structural Analysis, 5th Edition, by Hibbeler
System Dynamics, 3rd Edition, by Ogata

Theory and Design for Mechanical Measurements, 4th Ed., Beasley,
Figliola
Thermal Physics, 2nd Edition, by Charles Kittel
Thermal Physics, by Ralph Baierlein
Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach by Cengel, Boles (Missing
solutions #118-149 of Chapter 7)
The Science and Engineering of Materials, 4th Ed., by Donald R.
Askeland, Pradeep P. Phule

Thomas' Calculus, Early Trans., Part 1, 10th Ed. by Thomas, Weir,
Hass, Giordano
Thomas' Calculus: Part 2, 10th Ed. (Multivariable, chs. 11-16), by
Thomas, Weir, Hass, Giordano
Thomas' Calculus, Early Trans., Part 1, 11th Ed. by Thomas, Weir,
Hass, Giordano
Thomas' Calculus: Part 2, 11th Ed. (Multivariable, chs. 11-16), by
Thomas, Weir, Hass, Giordano
Transport Phenomena, 1st Edition, by R. Byron Bird

University Physics 11th Edition by Young..

Vector Calculus, Linear Algebra and Differential Forms: A Unified
Approach, 2nd Ed., by Hubbard
Vector Mechanics: Statics 7th Edition by Beer
Vector Mechanics: Dynamics, 7th Ed., by Beer, Johnston, Staab, Clausen
Vibrations and Stability: Advanced Theory, Analysis, and Tools, 7th
Ed., by Thomsen

Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, 2nd Ed, by Rappaport

rick...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2007, 2:30:06โ€ฏPM6/12/07
I need the solution manual for this book below?
What do we need to do to get it here by wed?

Thanks Rick
rick...@gmail.com

vivi_...@hotmail.com

Jun 16, 2007, 9:37:36โ€ฏAM6/16/07
I need the solutions manual for this book

> Introduction To Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 7th Ed., by Van
> Ness, Smith, Abbott

Thanks,
Vivi

Frederick Williams

Jun 16, 2007, 10:15:41โ€ฏAM6/16/07
rick...@gmail.com wrote:

> I need ...

The person to whom you are replying said "email me".

--
Remove "antispam" and ".invalid" for e-mail address.
"He that giveth to the poor lendeth to the Lord, and shall be repaid,"

Frederick Williams

Jun 16, 2007, 10:16:13โ€ฏAM6/16/07

Eniko...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2007, 3:23:39โ€ฏAM6/28/07
> Introdution to Solid State Physics, 8th Edition by Kittel ...
>
> read more ยป

i need the book for:

ola...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2007, 10:17:57โ€ฏAM6/28/07

> read more ยป

I need the solutions to the following book. How soon can I get a
sample of the solutions?
--Electronics, 2nd Ed., by Allan R. Hambley

--Thanks

Jonimarie

Jun 29, 2007, 10:18:11โ€ฏAM6/29/07
> Introdution to Solid State Physics, 8th Edition by Kittel ...
>
> read more ยป

i need advanced math concepts precalulus (Holliday)
Joni Senteio jsen...@msn.com

hina...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2007, 10:48:29โ€ฏAM7/8/07

I need the Financial Acounting 4th Edition (by Libby Libby and Short)
Solutions Manual. How do you handle your transaction?

Thanks

Frederick Williams

Jul 8, 2007, 1:34:29โ€ฏPM7/8/07
Eniko...@gmail.com wrote:

> > If you do not see a solution on my list, email me and I will see if I

^^^^^^^^
See that? He wishes to be e-mailed. Stop spamming this group with
unsnipped long posts.

> > can locate it, but no guarantees, but I will try!

> i need the book for:
>
> Calculus Early Transcendental, 5th Ed., by James Stewart

Frederick Williams

Jul 8, 2007, 1:35:18โ€ฏPM7/8/07
ola...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > If you do not see a solution on my list, email me and I will see if I

^^^^^^^^
See that? He wishes to be e-mailed. Stop spamming this group with
unsnipped long posts.

> > > can locate it, but no guarantees, but I will try!

> I need the solutions to the following book. How soon can I get a
> sample of the solutions?
> --Electronics, 2nd Ed., by Allan R. Hambley

Dear Leader

Jul 9, 2007, 1:16:33โ€ฏAM7/9/07

<bookst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I have the complete electronic SOLUTION MANUAL in PDF format

So you can sell it on the internet ??

Indian students are cheating on tests to get degrees, do not help them.

bluet...@yahoo.com

Jul 23, 2007, 3:42:24โ€ฏPM7/23/07
On Jun 9, 7:20 pm, bookstoday...@gmail.com wrote:

hi, i'm in need of Intoduction to Chemical ENgineering,
Thermodynamics. Please email me at bluet...@yahoo.com with more
information. I need it as soon as possible Thank you.

aaal...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2007, 2:25:52โ€ฏAM7/29/07
Can you send me the Physics, 5th Edition, Vol 2 by Halliday, Resnick,
Krane (Chap 25-52).

much appreciated,

Alina

Frederick Williams

Jul 29, 2007, 9:21:32โ€ฏAM7/29/07
aaal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Can you send me the Physics, 5th Edition, Vol 2 by Halliday, Resnick,
> Krane (Chap 25-52).
>
> much appreciated,
>
> Alina
>
> On Jun 9, 4:20 pm, bookstoday...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I have the complete electronic SOLUTION MANUAL in PDF format
> > containing ALL (odd and even - except where noted) solutions for the
> > books listed below. These are not paper books, they are ebooks and
> > most are only $12.00 each - paypal accepted.
> >
> > If you do not see a solution on my list, email me and I will see if I
> > can locate it, but no guarantees, but I will try!

Three points:

(1) Don't top post.

(2) Snip the irrelevant parts of what you're replying to.

(3) Read what you're replying to before you reply to it. In this case
note the op's request to be e-mailed.

bw...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2007, 12:12:22โ€ฏAM7/31/07
I need as soon as possible the following book:

aghla...@hotmail.com

Aug 8, 2007, 3:01:42โ€ฏAM8/8/07

I'll be really happy if I get the solutions for (Power System Analysis
and Design, 3rd Ed., by Glover, Sarma) {Chapter 9}

me.nave...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2007, 9:10:09โ€ฏAM8/10/07
> Joni Senteio jsent...@msn.com

i need the solution manual of Fundamentals of Electromagnetics with
Engineering Applications by Stuart M. Wentworth plz mail me .my e-
mail address is me.nave...@gmail.com thanks

Frederick Williams

Aug 10, 2007, 10:00:56โ€ฏAM8/10/07

Why are you telling us? The place to get books from is a bookshop or a
library. The book you refer to is well-known and in print. You will
have no difficulties.

Zerka Wadood

Aug 13, 2007, 3:34:02โ€ฏPM8/13/07
Hi! How can I get the solutions manual to Linear Algebra 3rd edition
by Bretscher? Thanks!

balu

Aug 13, 2007, 4:53:11โ€ฏPM8/13/07
Please send me the solution manual thanx in advance

Yroko....@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2007, 7:19:43โ€ฏPM9/18/07
I NEED THE SOLUTIONS TO 8TH EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, 8th Ed., Walker, Resnick

biscuit77

Oct 1, 2007, 12:11:51โ€ฏPM10/1/07
Hi! I am interested in the solution manual and
e-book for Mechanics of Materials 4th Ed by Beer, Johnston & Dewolf.

biscuit77

Oct 2, 2007, 10:30:39โ€ฏPM10/2/07
I am very interested in the solution manual for Mechanics of Materials -
4th Ed. by Beer, Johnston, Dewolf.

Please contact me.

biscuit77

Oct 2, 2007, 10:51:32โ€ฏPM10/2/07
I am looking for the solution manual for Mechanics Of Materials(4th Ed , By
Beer, Johnston, & Dewolf) Please let me know if you have this.

Thank you!

auneeb

Oct 3, 2007, 7:44:33โ€ฏPM10/3/07
i want the solution manual of statics 6th edition by meriam i am ready to
pay for that .....plz let me know about its price ....or any one having
this manual send me please.....