No eBay links in Google Base

Dhakala

Nov 17, 2005, 5:15:14 PM11/17/05
eBay seller got this in response to his query about a rejected Google
Base listing:

Hello,

Thank you for requesting an exemption for your item entitled "EVE LICEA
Bathsheba and Solomon Biblical Mothers Series." We've reviewed your
item
and it does appear that the information that you've submitted is not
permitted by our Program Policies:

http://base.google.com/base/base_policies.html

The link that you've provided in your post,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6225902522
directs to an eBay auction. Currently, we aren't accepting posts that
link
to auction sites. If you'd like to include your post on Froogle, please
visit the following URL and follow the steps provided:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/contextual/export-listings.html

Once you've signed up for eBay's export listings program, eBay will
automatically include your "Buy It Now" items in their Froogle product
feed.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply to this email.

Sincerely,

The *G* Team

Klaatu

Nov 17, 2005, 5:54:37 PM11/17/05