What's wrong with D&D?

scor...@best.com

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96

> At 7 Mar 96 19:50:44 GMT Angela K Rolling (elf...@iastate.edu) wrote:
>
> > Durn strait. BTW, being a Female role player myself I would like to
> >point out that we dont all out wiegh a cow. Being 5'8 and 105 lbs I feal I
> >can speak with a little bit of authority. (Hay, I'm not quite the scelitan
> >sound like, I do have a fine bone struture, and as such am only 209 lbs
> >under weight) Most men I know Like my "picil neck" and expechaly like my
> >legs. As far as the glassis go One can find pairs that are complementary
> >even when one is -475 in there good eye and has to squint and get realy
> >close to the mirror in order to see the frame.
>
> You are all aware that glasses is a sure sign of sexuall prowess?

=================

'Durn Strait'? 'scelitan'? 'fine bone struture'??
That's great, since Miss Sexual can't spell worth a damn. Do the glasses
just help her sign in for her hotel room or does she ever really USE them for
something like, say, an ENGLISH course?

the ROYster-Meister

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
On Fri, 22 Mar 1996, Jerry McNaughton wrote:

> Kalen <cctu...@mail.csra.net> wrote:
>
> >Sorry if I am reading this wrong, are you trying to say that those who
> >play D&D are satanists?
>

> i believe that was one point in all was said. by the way my sources
> tell me that many of our valiant military play?? satanic heros???
> hmmm!!!

I once had the fortune to become acquainted with a man who was
the highest-ranking military chaplain the U.S. has ever had, Dr.
Scharlemann (a descendant of Charlemagne, on the German end of the
family). He was a very firm and dedicated Christian, and quite the
warrior type. He played D&D, participating annually in a group which
always finished off the school year with an all-out battle for
supremacy. He had a nasty habit of winning... maybe everyone was just
awed at his general's uniform with its medals, which he always wore for
the finale sessions.

-- the ROYster-meister + wil...@Peak.org --

one of God's >peculiar< people

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, God's peculiar people."

-- the Apostle Peter (KJV)

Mark Steffens

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Dungeons & Dragons! If someone plays the game
and decides to act out the sword battle or whatever that you are supposed to be ROLE PLAYING,
that means they're a little crazy. A few people being crazy is in no way D&D's fault.
Don't try to blame peoples problems on a simple game intended for fun...PLEASE!!!

Kyle