aleister crowley's ring, jewelry info

tiktak

Oct 11, 2005, 1:55:25 AM10/11/05
would someone be kind enough to direct me to a picture or any other
representation of the ring that AC had on his third finger... something
about diamonds and snakes.

I'd love to see shots of any other jewelry he may have had.

This info is hard to find anywhere.

what did happen to his jewelry after he died?

thanks for your help.

--
<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

whyzard

Oct 11, 2005, 3:46:16 AM10/11/05

some say that the ring has the mystical powers to draw lots of money at
an auction

tiktak

Oct 11, 2005, 9:43:41 AM10/11/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"whyzard" <why...@mail.com> wrote in message

says who exactly? I just want to see the beast's taste in jewelry. for
personal reasons.
thank you.

Archangel

Oct 11, 2005, 12:30:20 PM10/11/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I wonder if he missed the humour. The mighty whyz is inscrutable. All hail
the mighty whyz.

LaBlueGirl

Oct 11, 2005, 6:06:25 PM10/11/05
Archangel wrote:

Missed it by 30,000 feet.
--
Beware of the flying kangaroos. Do not torment them or feed them anything
but Fosters and chaotes. There are three donkeys and one kangaroo, best be

tiktak

Oct 11, 2005, 10:56:19 PM10/11/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

it is clear I am not familiar with your fuckfriend's magickal powers.
perhaps you'll care to enlighten me.

tiktak

Oct 11, 2005, 10:59:25 PM10/11/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"LaBlueGirl" <Yeahy...@com.com> wrote in message

I assume you are a female.
your kind has but one place, and it is not here, and you are not there.

Blazin' Tommy D.

Oct 12, 2005, 5:02:57 AM10/12/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message
BTD: Do you have to use that dirty filthy language in here? We're trying to
have a serious intellectual discussion regarding Magick. Why don't you go
cook a hot dog over a Sterno can or something. Use your jowls to wrest the
hambone from the mongrel's mouth. You know things you appear to be more
intimately acquainted with.

Archangel

Oct 12, 2005, 8:51:04 AM10/12/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, I dont think I will do that. Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth son?

Archangel

Oct 12, 2005, 8:52:10 AM10/12/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Keep a civil tongue in your head dopey.

tiktak

Oct 12, 2005, 11:23:02 AM10/12/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Blazin' Tommy D." <td...@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

I was having an serious intellectual discussion regarding archies
fuckfriend. do you mind.

you are forgetting that you cannot be a magickian unless you first become
crazy. it just cannot happen. so how crazy are you? not crazy enough.
so its fasting and headstands for you mister, til you forget who you are.

goodluck.

tiktak

Oct 12, 2005, 11:30:48 AM10/12/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

sir, one does not become anything in life, let alone a magickian or a
wizard, if he still kisses his mom at my age. in fact, it is preferred she
die at birth, or shortly after. helps the aspirant grow and develop
faster, and we all know how important it is not to waste time. well, almost
all of us.

worry not sir, I am only trying to help you. next time I call you a
miserable nothing, and a wannabe wizard, accept this with a smile, and
paypal to me all of your money... another major obstacle on the path, I am
sure.

tiktak

Oct 12, 2005, 11:33:46 AM10/12/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

you are but miserable nothing! and a wannabe wizard! and a gentleman!
ABOMINATION!

(here is your chance sire).

Archangel

Oct 12, 2005, 12:04:59 PM10/12/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I am sorry, I didnt realise you were such a high initiate son. I didnt
realise you know so much. I didnt know how smart you are. Have you met our
Tom? He is badly in need of your help, can you help him please? I am sure he
will be grateful.

While you are at it, could you do something about Doughie? Anything painful
would please him as much as it pleases everybody else so please feel free to
be inventive.

Thank you so very much sir, I am deeply and forever in your debt sir.

Archangel

<just what we needed, another twat>

Archangel

Oct 12, 2005, 12:05:02 PM10/12/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*yawn*

104

Oct 12, 2005, 12:43:56 PM10/12/05

Tommy, don't do that while I have a mouthful of hot coffee!

tiktak

Oct 12, 2005, 1:36:13 PM10/12/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

Hi Archie.

well, I haven't met those people yet but I look forward to it.

we are all here to help one another, once you get passed your ego, you will
become aware of it.

until then then.

tiktak

Oct 12, 2005, 1:38:13 PM10/12/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

you need fasting and headstands.
24/7.
goodluck.

Blazin' Tommy D.

Oct 12, 2005, 5:19:56 PM10/12/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message
BTD: You have some very peculiar ideas which certainly appear to be crazy
and most definitely have no relations to any object of this NG.

Blazin' Tommy D.

Oct 12, 2005, 5:23:43 PM10/12/05

"104" <no...@none.com> wrote in message
BTD: Welllll it was one of those fits of intuitive incontinence, I just had
to get that Shterno Shtick out there
And of course the jowls wrestling ...
:)

tiktak

Oct 12, 2005, 10:36:33 PM10/12/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Blazin' Tommy D." <td...@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

hello.
the object of this NG is magick.
magick is all about peculiar ideas, crazy and about not having any relation
to this NG. I Hope this pleases you to hear it.

there is of course much more to magick than either of us knows, but we
better avoid trying to define with words, newsgroups, staying within
subject, etc... for somethiing that goes far beyond words and anything else
you can see touch smell or hear. I hope thats fair enough.

Archangel

Oct 13, 2005, 9:44:21 AM10/13/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My ego is under perfect and sublime control son. Tom, meet tiktak. Tiktak
meet Tom. Doughie, meet tiktak. Tiktak meet doughboy. Kindly beat the crap
out of each other. That is my taktik.

Archangel

Oct 13, 2005, 9:44:21 AM10/13/05

"Blazin' Tommy D." <td...@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

Sure Tommy, but be fair. He wouldnt be the only one... should fit in very
nicely with some in here.

Archangel

Oct 13, 2005, 9:44:22 AM10/13/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Erm, not really.

> there is of course much more to magick than either of us knows, but we
> better avoid trying to define with words, newsgroups, staying within
> subject, etc... for somethiing that goes far beyond words and anything
> else you can see touch smell or hear. I hope thats fair enough.

Speak for yourself.

Tom

Oct 13, 2005, 11:10:03 AM10/13/05

> My ego is under perfect and sublime control son.

Control is the single, overriding concern of the ego.

tiktak

Oct 13, 2005, 12:08:19 PM10/13/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

don't we all... archie... don't we all....
and in the end we all die alone. :)

thank you.

tiktak

Oct 13, 2005, 12:10:02 PM10/13/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

archie.
for GODS sake. when will you realize that you are nothing and mean nothing,
and that you are everything and mean everything?

hah

tiktak

Oct 13, 2005, 12:14:41 PM10/13/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

archie my dear beloved archie... your ego is under perfect control only when
you (it) stops making the claim that it is so. after this, comes the
stage when you (it) will yell out "I am under the perfect control of my
ego"... then later on if they really like you out there (or you pray fast
and do headstands A LOT)... may come the stage when your ego will say
nothing at all.. I think that could qualify as what you put as the SUBLIME
stage.
SON. :)

> meet Tom. Doughie, meet tiktak. Tiktak meet doughboy. Kindly beat the crap
> out of each other. That is my taktik.

I love all people, including you ARCHIE. I am just here to help you all.
and help myself while doing so.
so yes, hello all the nice people of this newsgroup whom archie just
mentioned. I love them, you fuck them archie. our differences are what
makes us beautiful.

thank you.

tiktak

Oct 13, 2005, 12:21:12 PM10/13/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Tom" <askper...@comcast.net> wrote in message

see archie? you really do have a long way to go. now I BEG YOU rejoice in
this idea, jump for joy because of it! let this be your single and only
happy thought in life! that you are a big nothing, with more work to do
than you think you'll have time for. and then fear it! every moment of
your life, fear that you will run out of time to do it... while being
perfectly and fully aware of the fact that you have NO IDEA what it is that
you have to DO.... only then will you accomplish something and become
something... even though the moment you die, you will still not know what
it is you accomplished and became... how shall I say it... you will be
PERPLEXED. heh.

these are tough times for all souls archie. you are not alone... but you
are not alone... we are here to help you, help each other.... must kill ego.

DIE DIE DIE BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE

goodluck archie.

Archangel

Oct 13, 2005, 12:32:02 PM10/13/05

"Tom" <askper...@comcast.net> wrote in message

If you think that, then you misunderstand the ego.

Archangel

Oct 13, 2005, 12:32:48 PM10/13/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yes we do. And you are welcome. Leave your money in the envelope at the door
on the way out...

Archangel

Oct 13, 2005, 12:33:19 PM10/13/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

already known and acted upon son.

hah

tiktak

Oct 13, 2005, 2:55:31 PM10/13/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Archangel" <Arch...@nulldev.com> wrote in message

well.. then show it. what are you waiting for.
you can't be one way there, and another way here... thats not consistent.

Orso_Grizzly

Oct 14, 2005, 6:26:40 AM10/14/05
I followed all the thread.
I reached the conclusion the tiktak is really boring !
More humor, please, tiktak, but of a good quality !

tiktak

Oct 14, 2005, 10:34:00 AM10/14/05

"Orso_Grizzly" <The_G...@hotmail.it> wrote in message

>I followed all the thread.
> I reached the conclusion the tiktak is really boring !
> More humor, please, tiktak, but of a good quality !

could be you are confusing alt.magick with alt.humor?

I am not trying to be funny, but I appreciate the compliment nonever the
less.

thanks for following us.

Orso_Grizzly

Oct 14, 2005, 2:08:40 PM10/14/05
Tiktak wrote:

Could be you are confusing alt.magick with alt.humor ?

No, but you are a character from alt.humor, I guess.

I am not trying to be funny

Really ??

But I appreciate the compliment nonever the less.

Enjoy !

Thanx for following us.

n/p

Cya !

tiktak

Oct 14, 2005, 2:16:05 PM10/14/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"Orso_Grizzly" <The_G...@hotmail.it> wrote in message

Well. I think I will agree with you on the fact that any one with some
sense of magick/yoga/wisdom has to have a sense of humor. its a natural
flow of things. once you see the irony of it all, what else can you do but
laugh.. at it.. as well as at yourself.

I'm sure you'd agree on this, if on nothing else with me.

Orso_Grizzly

Oct 14, 2005, 4:51:04 PM10/14/05
I agree !
Irony is the core of life, not of magic only :o)
Cya !

Martin Swain

Oct 14, 2005, 5:37:45 PM10/14/05
Nonsense. Irony is only 1 kind of humor. Not even
the funniest. Most people don't really understand
it. For instance, a neon sign on a mega-store under
construction, half-lit, that reads "ID" is ironic.
Why? Because our culture's id is based in consumerism,
but that's not entirely what makes it ironic, what makes it
ironic is that it is accidental, random, or dependent
on perception. Really perception is the key to irony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

See what I mean? Not really all that funny. Funny,
but usually not the sort of the thing that will have
a person in stitches.

Now, a person with a sense of humor can probably enjoy
all kinds of humor, not just irony. I would think that
a person with an 'ironic sense of humor' would probably
be a bit too cerebral to really be any fun.

Hope this helps.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2005, 10:46:24 AM10/15/05

"Martin Swain" <martin...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Welcome back Martin. Your self-imposed departure was happily short-lived.

Dagon Productions

Oct 15, 2005, 4:05:50 PM10/15/05

I'd say about as shortlived as your not talking to
smackheads and being bored of people but then coming
right back and replying to most every post of theirs.

Hypocrite.

-Douglas

Archangel

Oct 16, 2005, 3:41:14 AM10/16/05

"Dagon Productions" <missam...@cox.net> wrote in message

Eh?

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 3:01:01 PM10/16/05
Did anybody find the ring yet?
I looked in google images and found nothing.
I think the picture must exist somewhere just that no one ever cared to
look at it.
Like did you ever notice the mole on Crowley's nose? Or his uncut
nostril hairs. He had some serious nostricles.

tiktak

Oct 16, 2005, 3:17:27 PM10/16/05

> Did anybody find the ring yet?

I am sure you are just hiding this rare to find information from the rest of
humanity like my selfs.

> I looked in google images and found nothing.

we do not believe you.
we believe no body.

> I think the picture must exist somewhere just that no one ever cared to
> look at it.

we cared.

> Like did you ever notice the mole on Crowley's nose? Or his uncut
> nostril hairs. He had some serious nostricles.

there is no mole, we have studied his facial features to some greater
extent.
what are you talking about anyway sir?

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 3:21:52 PM10/16/05

it was a hypothetical mole. Trying to say that there are things about
the man that no one cared to notice

tiktak

Oct 16, 2005, 3:43:42 PM10/16/05

<Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>

"whyzard" <why...@mail.com> wrote in message

nice trick.
well.
who is to say after all if a mole was more part of the man than a ring.
I suppose you are wrong.

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 3:56:12 PM10/16/05
http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/marco/ALEISTER.jpg

I've got it!.Instead of looking for the ring, look for the man. The man
wears the ring.

tiktak

Oct 16, 2005, 4:00:26 PM10/16/05

> http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/marco/ALEISTER.jpg
>

> I've got it!.Instead of looking for the ring, look for the man. The man
> wears the ring.

this is nice trick again, but my eyes can't see ring clearly.
can yours?

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 4:03:36 PM10/16/05
http://hoor.org/public_library/images/ac_13.gif

this one's a little better. But its not on the same finger. Although it
looks more like snakes

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 4:05:13 PM10/16/05

if you zoom in on it you can see that there is indeed a snake.

tiktak

Oct 16, 2005, 4:07:43 PM10/16/05

> http://hoor.org/public_library/images/ac_13.gif
>

> this one's a little better. But its not on the same finger. Although it
> looks more like snakes

yes little better, but not clear enough still.
thank you for the work.

and yes, I originally meant the left hand middle finger, so this picture
here would have to be the one I asked for.

did this ring go to his grave with him?

Dagon Productions

Oct 16, 2005, 5:33:23 PM10/16/05

No surprise you would have a problem seeing what a hypocrite you are.

-Douglas

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 5:46:33 PM10/16/05

i don't know anything about the ring. I do know that Jung had something
called a gnostic ring. His was a cube i believe. So its possible that
Crowley's was also a gnostic ring. Also, the google images search
"aleister crowley" yielded one more version of the pic that had a
better resolution but i closed it on accident. If you want a better
glimpse of it, look for the pic with the higher resolution.

have you tried contacting the OTO or the OTO yahoo group? Those
thelemite freaks would surely know about that ring

tiktak

Oct 16, 2005, 6:53:10 PM10/16/05

> tiktak wrote:
>> --
>> <Please remove the spam protection if emailing me through newsgroups>
>>

>> "whyzard" <why...@mail.com> wrote in message
>> > http://hoor.org/public_library/images/ac_13.gif
>> >

>> > this one's a little better. But its not on the same finger. Although it
>> > looks more like snakes
>>
>> yes little better, but not clear enough still.
>> thank you for the work.
>>
>> and yes, I originally meant the left hand middle finger, so this picture
>> here would have to be the one I asked for.
>>
>> did this ring go to his grave with him?
>

> i don't know anything about the ring. I do know that Jung had something
> called a gnostic ring. His was a cube i believe. So its possible that
> Crowley's was also a gnostic ring. Also, the google images search
> "aleister crowley" yielded one more version of the pic that had a
> better resolution but i closed it on accident. If you want a better
> glimpse of it, look for the pic with the higher resolution.

okay.. I'll have a look at some better pics. its nothing major. I just WOULD
LIKE to see it before I die one day.
here is another one:
http://www.esoterictemple718.50megs.com/images/secret-chief-666.jpg

> have you tried contacting the OTO or the OTO yahoo group? Those
> thelemite freaks would surely know about that ring

good idea. I like talking to freaks

whyzard

Oct 16, 2005, 8:27:48 PM10/16/05

try the usa oto grand lodge

Archangel

Oct 17, 2005, 10:11:49 AM10/17/05

"whyzard" <why...@mail.com> wrote in message

Just the 2 were there?

Archangel

Oct 17, 2005, 10:11:50 AM10/17/05

"whyzard" <why...@mail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/marco/ALEISTER.jpg
>

> I've got it!.Instead of looking for the ring, look for the man. The man
> wears the ring.

or has the ring surrounded the man? Damn cunning these rings are.

Archangel

Oct 17, 2005, 10:11:51 AM10/17/05

"tiktak" <hikoryERA...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yes but no freak quite like a thelemite...

Archangel

Oct 17, 2005, 10:11:53 AM10/17/05

"Dagon Productions" <missam...@cox.net> wrote in message

Eh?

Archangel

Oct 17, 2005, 10:11:52 AM10/17/05

"whyzard" <why...@mail.com> wrote in message

try the USA Grand Lodge of anything. Freemasons over there wear tall hats.

Dagon Productions

Oct 17, 2005, 10:55:10 PM10/17/05

As I said, no surprise.

-Douglas

104

Oct 25, 2005, 4:20:10 PM10/25/05

Interesting photo. I wonder if it was taken before or after Bardon
published Initiation into Hermetics

Archangel

Oct 29, 2005, 1:25:56 AM10/29/05

"104" <no...@none.com> wrote in message

It was before, but it was after the lobotomy. Hence the head bandage. Unless
he was impersonating the Ayatollah Homeini, no wait, he had a beard...

will-star agape

Nov 19, 2005, 4:35:02 AM11/19/05
50051119 ix om

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

tiktak:
| you are forgetting that you cannot be a magickian unless you first become
| crazy. it just cannot happen. so how crazy are you? not crazy enough.

irresponsible divulgence of secret topics, mister.

| so its fasting and headstands for you mister, til you forget who you are.
| goodluck.

yah, go easy on 'im.