Gematria: Jesus and Satan and More

565

Sep 10, 2012, 4:43:52 PM9/10/12
It´s been a good few years since I have posted on here but thought I would share some of the gematria in the English language I have been noticing.

English gematria is A=1 and Z=26.

For example, alt = 33 and magick = 44 so alt.magick = 77

In my search for certain words using this form of gematria I noticed some that seemed quite unusual. All the naes I use for the Christian god below have been used at some time or other, I have not changed any spelling, such as Jesu without the S at the end. And of course, Joshua being just another anglicised (not greek) spelling.

Most people who are familiar with Hebrew gematria know that the hebrew word for "serpent" is 358 and that the word for "messiah" also equals 358, and in gemtria these are considered somehow linked. Here are some in english gematria:

JESU= 55
SATAN= 55

JESUS= 74
LUCIFER= 74

The interesting thing with the last one is that in the Book of Revelation (*see note 1) Jesus is said to say, "I am the bright and Morning Star", which in most dictionaries if you look up the word Lucifer it saays something like, "The planet Venus when appearing as the Morning Star".

JOSHUA= 64
SHAITAN= 64

THE WORD= 93
THE DARK GOD= 93

One that is perhaps a little stretched (although in the Xtian religion it is said "God is love") would be:

Love= 44
SET= 44

All fairly interesting for those who study such things. Now how about these:

OSIRIS= 89
THE LIGHT= 89
UNITY= 89

Or there is the number 49:
LORD= 49
DEUS= 49
And 1-49 added equals 1225, which in the book "Sepher Sephiroth" is the number of a'aThYQA Da'aThYQYN (The Ancient of the Ancient Ones).
http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib500.html

Previosly on this forum I once asked anyone to think of a number and I would concentrate on it to see if I could manifest any synchronicities around it, or come up with any information about it. Only Asiya appeared to seriously take up the challenge and said 79. Tom came up with 73 but seemed unsure it was a request, back when I posted as 104 here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.magick/ham$20radio/alt.magick/fEu2aRk3Py0/vX_haUskiUMJ

79 turned out to be a few things such as the hebrew gematria for both Jachin and Boaz, and also the atomic number of gold. Here´s a few more 79s:

VIRGIN=79
WONDER=79
ETERNAL=79
EMPTY=79
NIRVANA=79

Empty of a seperate sense of self.

The numbers that Tom posted were when he posted this (at the link) :

>"The "10-4 good buddy" stuff is CB lingo, not ham lingo.
>
> "73 and 88's" is ham talk, though.

Now both the numbers 73 and 88 are very good numbers in english gematria... in fact I am astounded that the only 3 numbers mentioned are all very interesting.

The number 73, for instance, when turned upside down, is the word EL, which is probably the most ancient word for God (and a god name of Chesed on the ToL). Also interesting is that, having seen it is a number that represents a male god, the word "goddess" also = 73.

So the number 73 is both EL and Goddess (although you have to see EL while perhaps hanging upside down from a tree similar to Odin). Seven and three, of course, could also represent the 3 supernals and the 7 lower sephiroth, and can also been seen as 37. If you see that the number 3 is the letter E and that 7 is L then 37 is also EL, which I´ll post more about in a second or two, but for now how about this:

73 is 1hour 13minutes and the gematria for (I´ll get to time being used in connection with gematria in a second or two) :

Eternal One= 113.
Universe=113

1-37 added together is 703.
UNION= 73.
CROWN= 73.

As I have shown, the number 37 is more or less the same as 73 (both being the word EL). Now 37 is interesting as 2 x 37 is 74 and 3 x 37 is 111, which I´ll explian.

1 x 37= EL
2 x 37= 74
3 x 37= 111

For 74 we have seen above, is:

JESUS= 74
LUCIFER= 74
MESSIAH= 74
AURUM= 74
SOLIS= 74

74 is interesting in that 74 feet is 888 inches, and everyone knows that the greek name for Jesus (IESOUS) is also 888... so there´s the Space. For the Time, you could do 2:28 as 2 hours 28 minutes, which equal 8880 seconds, and hebrew gematria (see Sepher Sephiroth link above) for 228 is First Born (The Light).

Continuing with the 74 gematria we have:
SEVEN FOUR= 125
AIN SOPH AUR= 125

I looked up Ain Soph Aur in "The Golden Dawn" 6th edition by Regardie in the index, and it´s page 704... although Aur is spelt Aour.

Ain Soph Aur is translated as "Limitless Light", so we have:
LIMITLESS LIGHT= 174
THE HOLY GHOST= 174
THREE, THREE, THREE (333)= 174

We also have:
TWO,TWO,TWO (222) = 174.

An ancient sign for Christ was the letter X and if you draw a letter X on the magic square of the sun and add all of the numbers in the X it equals 222.
As we saw the number 37 is a number meaning God (EL) well 37 minutes is 2220 seconds.

37 plus 74 plus 111 = 222

Another interesting thing is that the Greek gematria for IESOUS is 888 and that in English gematria, it is 88 (and so is MITHRAS in english). All containing the eternal 8 symbols. But this means that the two numbers that Tom mentioned, 73 and 88, appear to have a connection. As does the number 79 (gold, and aurum (meaning gold) =74).

So 74 is a Jesus number and is 2 x 37, but what about 3 x 37 =111?

CHRISTOS=111
PROVIDENCE=111

Others to consider:
GOD,GOD,GOD = 78
SEVEN (plus) EIGHT = 114
1hour 14 minutes is 74 minutes, which is 4440 seconds. 4x4x4 is 64 which is 8x8.

SEVENTY NINE= 153
TETRAGRAMMATON= 153
SOLAR LOGOS= 153

153 fishes at the end of the Gospel of Mark is a hint at the Vesica Pisces (Sign of the Fish), which has the ratio 153:265.

https://www.google.com/search?q=153+sign+of+fish&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&client=firefox-a

Or how about:
E A CROWLEY = 107
THE MESSIAH = 107
;)

MARA= 33
SET= 44
SATAN= 55

The letters for G, O and D in greek gematria equal 77. CHRIST in English gematria equals 77, MESSIACH is 77 and "Influence from Kether" in Hebrew is 77.

And alt.magick is 77.

73 and 88s,

565

Bassos

Sep 10, 2012, 4:54:01 PM9/10/12
Op 10-9-2012 22:43, 565 schreef:
> It�s been a good few years since I have posted on here but thought I would share some of the gematria in the English language I have been noticing.
>
> English gematria is A=1 and Z=26.
>
> For example, alt = 33 and magick = 44 so alt.magick = 77

A=1
L=3
T=2

So 6, yet not 33.

M = 4
A = 1
G = 7
I = 9
C = 3
K = 2

26

YHVH ?

crystalp...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2012, 5:53:44 PM9/10/12
With gematria you don't take the numbers down magically to their lowest single digit, see the Sepher Sephiroth link I gave above. So A = 1, L = 12 and T = 20 total = 33. Even magic without the K is 33.

Bassos

Sep 11, 2012, 2:34:17 AM9/11/12
Op 10-9-2012 23:53, crystalp...@gmail.com schreef:
> On Monday, September 10, 2012 10:54:05 PM UTC+2, Bassos wrote:
>> Op 10-9-2012 22:43, 565 schreef:
>>
>>> It�s been a good few years since I have posted on here but thought I would share some of the gematria in the English language I have been noticing.
>>

>>> English gematria is A=1 and Z=26.
>>

>>> For example, alt = 33 and magick = 44 so alt.magick = 77
>>

>> A=1
>>
>> L=3
>>
>> T=2
>>

>> So 6, yet not 33.
>>

>> M = 4
>>
>> A = 1
>>
>> G = 7
>>
>> I = 9
>>
>> C = 3
>>
>> K = 2
>>

>> 26
>>

>> YHVH ?
>
> With gematria you don't take the numbers down magically to their lowest single digit,

Ohr you do.

Foolish rule adhering fucktard.

> see the Sepher Sephiroth link I gave above.

There is no SS link above.

Do you generally see things that are not really there ?

565

Sep 11, 2012, 4:30:48 PM9/11/12
I have some more to add, ***

El lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012 22:43:52 UTC+2, 565 escribió:
> It´s been a good few years since I have posted on here but thought I would share some of the gematria in the English language I have been noticing.

> JESU= 55
>
> SATAN= 55

LVX= 55

Also, similar to Messiah and Serpent both equaling 358:

THE SNAKE= 83
YHVShH= 83

And:
VISHNU= 83
THE VOID= 83
GNOSIS= 83

> The interesting thing with the last one is that in the Book of Revelation (*see note 1) Jesus is said to say, "I am the bright and Morning Star", which in most dictionaries if you look up the word Lucifer it saays something like, "The planet Venus when appearing as the Morning Star".

*note 1: http://books.google.es/books/about/The_Apocalypse_unsealed.html?id=JwEWAAAAYAAJ&redir_esc=y

The book by Mr Pryse, obviously an initiate, shows how the book of revelation is an initiation manual.

> Or there is the number 49:
>
> LORD= 49
>
> DEUS= 49

ATMAN= 49
EIGHT (Etrnal symbol)= 49

> And 1-49 added equals 1225, which in the book "Sepher Sephiroth" is the number of a'aThYQA Da'aThYQYN (The Ancient of the Ancient Ones).
>
> http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib500.html

> 79 turned out to be a few things such as the hebrew gematria for both Jachin and Boaz, and also the atomic number of gold. Here´s a few more 79s:
>

> VIRGIN=79
>
> WONDER=79
>
> ETERNAL=79
>
> EMPTY=79
>
> NIRVANA=79

THE DOVE= 79

> As I have shown, the number 37 is more or less the same as 73 (both being the word EL). Now 37 is interesting as 2 x 37 is 74 and 3 x 37 is 111, which I´ll explian.
>

> 1 x 37= EL
>
> 2 x 37= 74
>
> 3 x 37= 111

Also 4 x 37= 148, which is 2 hours 28 minutes, see 228 below.

> For 74 we have seen above, is:
>

> JESUS= 74
>
> LUCIFER= 74
>
> MESSIAH= 74
>
> AURUM= 74
>
> SOLIS= 74
>

> 74 is interesting in that 74 feet is 888 inches, and everyone knows that the greek name for Jesus (IESOUS) is also 888... so there´s the Space. For the Time, you could do 2:28 as 2 hours 28 minutes, which equal 8880 seconds, and hebrew gematria (see Sepher Sephiroth link above) for 228 is First Born (The Light).

So 2 hours 28 minutes, which is 148 mintues, equals 8880 seconds. And:

THE TRINITY= 148
AURUAM SOLIS= 148
MORNING STAR= 148

And in Greek gematria CHRIST (In greek) equals 1480.

It is also interesting that MORNING STAR equals 148, and therefore 2:28 (2 hours 28 minutes), because Revelation 2:28 says "And I shall give him the Morning Star."

> SEVENTY NINE= 153
>
> TETRAGRAMMATON= 153
>
> SOLAR LOGOS= 153

HORUS AVENGER= 153

> 153 fishes at the end of the Gospel of Mark is a hint at the Vesica Pisces (Sign of the Fish), which has the ratio 153:265.
>

> https://www.google.com/search?q=153+sign+of+fish&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&client=firefox-a
>

> Or how about:
>
> E A CROWLEY = 107
>
> THE MESSIAH = 107

SIX. SIX. SIX= 156

Also, 111 (Number of CHRISTOS) = 6660 seconds. Anyone familiar with the square of the sun may find that interesting.

73,

565

565

Sep 11, 2012, 4:37:11 PM9/11/12
El martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012 08:35:01 UTC+2, Bassos escribió:
> Op 10-9-2012 23:53, crystalp...@gmail.com schreef:

> > With gematria you don't take the numbers down magically to their lowest single digit,
>

> Ohr you do.

I do.

> Foolish rule adhering fucktard.

Same old alt.magick welcome, lovely.

> > see the Sepher Sephiroth link I gave above.
>

> There is no SS link above.

Yes, there is. It`s the first link in my post.

> Do you generally see things that are not really there ?

Oh it´s there alright, open your eyes and look again.

Robert Scott Martin

Sep 11, 2012, 5:24:57 PM9/11/12

Bassos

Sep 11, 2012, 6:00:32 PM9/11/12
Op 11-9-2012 22:37, 565 schreef:
> El martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012 08:35:01 UTC+2, Bassos escribi�:
>> Op 10-9-2012 23:53, crystalp...@gmail.com schreef:
>
>>> With gematria you don't take the numbers down magically to their lowest single digit,
>>

>> Ohr you do.
>
> I do.

Okay okay, i could have adhered to your presented viewpoint.

>> Foolish rule adhering fucktard.
>
> Same old alt.magick welcome, lovely.

Okay okay:

Haaaaaaiii Nagasiva!

>>> see the Sepher Sephiroth link I gave above.
>>

>> There is no SS link above.
>
> Yes, there is. It`s the first link in my post.

Above vs first post.

>> Do you generally see things that are not really there ?
>
> Oh it�s there alright, open your eyes and look again.

Heh, you just get a higher standard of what i expect you to be able to
do than random noobs.

Odysseus

Sep 11, 2012, 11:00:52 PM9/11/12
In article <dd64cdc7-b6ec-4c84...@googlegroups.com>,
crystalp...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> With gematria you don't take the numbers down magically to their lowest
> single digit [...]

There's a Hebrew-gematria technique called _AYQ BKR_ in which one
certainly does ...

The Greek and Hebrew letters were actually used as numerals at one time,
but not the Latin ones (Roman numerals look a lot like letters, but
they're really stylized tally-marks). So when it comes to English,
anything goes.

And shouldn't "Vishnu", "Atman", "Nirvana", &c. be evaluated according
to a Sanskrit-based system of isopsephy? ;)

--
Odysseus

dccxxvii

Sep 12, 2012, 9:16:34 AM9/12/12
To me, rather than the mystical baggage, this stuff gives me exercise
in thinking about things in relationships that might not have occurred
to me otherwise - a meditational tool.

'Sankskrit isopsephy' like 'television' (The word is half Greek, half
Latin. No good can come of it. - CP Scott) made me giggle, but I'm
easily amused.

--
========
dccxxvii

565

Sep 25, 2012, 4:47:56 PM9/25/12
El lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012 22:43:52 UTC+2, 565 escribió:
Plus:

GODHEAD= 77

565

Sep 25, 2012, 5:19:18 PM9/25/12
More on 153.

Gematria of the word EL= 17
1-17 added= 153

http://whgbetc.com/mind/pyramid-codes.html

Bassos

Oct 1, 2012, 7:21:41 AM10/1/12
Op 25-9-2012 23:19, 565 schreef:
> El martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012 22:30:48 UTC+2, 565 escribió:

>> HORUS AVENGER= 153
>
> More on 153.
>
> Gematria of the word EL= 17
> 1-17 added= 153

Perhaps some people where still unsure if 17 would be the answer to the
riddle of liber AL, erm El :)

If only someone would now also present evidence that Horus, itself
would, might be associated with 17.

17, the most random number.
(according to Mathematics, that is)

10; an entire tree of life + 7 the tree seen from within.

17.

10 hidden, 7 seen.

And we have our solar system to glean evidence from to actually
understand this stuff.

Amithaba, AvaLokiTashVara...

Who is the third ?