Marmaduke the Wonder Mouse

Mark Lewis

Jul 13, 2006, 1:27:32 PM7/13/06
I wish to announce that my new book entitled "Marmaduke the Wonder
Mouse" will be ready for sale in the next couple of weeks.

For those of you who do not know about these things the Wonder Mouse is
the pocket trick of the universe. It walks, it crawls, it's alive!

Because I am the milk of human kindness I will be including a free
mouse with every book. It does not require feeding and is house
trained. The book will also include a description of Jeremy the
Squirmle and the Spooky Pencil which are both great tricks in their own
right.

The price of this masterpiece of world literature is going to be $20.
Postage will be free anywhere in the world.

It will be an ideal companion to my other book "the Long and the Short
of It" about the svengali deck. When I first arrived on alt.magic a few
years ago to educate the needy I announced on a thread about the
svengali deck that the matter should not be discussed and any opinions
on the subject should be ignored since I was the only one who really
knew anything about the matter. This set up a firestorm of impertinence
from various incompetents and windbags who have now reluctanty been
forced to agree that I was correct all along. I AM Mark Lewis after
all.

For those of you who still wish to purchase "the long and the short of
it" just go to
http://www.marklewisentertainment.com/html/magicians.html

With regard to the mouse book there have already been various booklets
and DVDs on the subject by other people. These should of course be
ignored because they have not been produced by MARK LEWIS. I am the
way, the truth and the light.

The booklet has been given the good mousekeeping seal of approval and
it has been written up in Rodent Magazine. I shall be expecting you all
to send me your money once I give the signal.

Not yet though. Wait until I give the signal.

Al Hastings

Jul 13, 2006, 5:15:05 PM7/13/06

Mark Lewis wrote:
> I wish to announce that my new book entitled "Marmaduke the Wonder
> Mouse"

what about jeremy??? I thought it was going to be Marmaduke & Jeremy?

Glad to see lisa finally got back to you..

-A

Mark Lewis

Jul 13, 2006, 6:19:31 PM7/13/06

I don't know anyone by the name of Lisa. At least I am not supposed to.
We must change the subject immediately. I wish to live.

With regard to Jeremy I am afraid that he has been relegated to second
place. He is still in the book but he is not being given star billing
any more on account there is only a few pages about him.

Al Hastings

Jul 14, 2006, 5:46:29 AM7/14/06

I'm very curious what mark's sales pitch will be this time around. It
will be nice to see the 'ol super antagonistic mark that we love so
much, however; it is very unusual that you are putting books out that
you made your legacy from.... which makes me wonder if you'll use the
"i'm old and dying" pitch...if that's the case, I'll buy 3 books from
you.

-A

Mark Lewis

Jul 14, 2006, 7:45:58 AM7/14/06

OK. I'm old and dying. At least I am old and think I'm dying. The
trouble is that I am not sure this pitch will work. In fact it might
induce celebration rather than sales.

I can't die yet though. I have another couple of books to put out. I
have one coming out called "Wit and Wisdom of Mark Lewis" This will
consist of my ravings on the internet. I might also steal a few of the
more sensible postings of other people on the Magic Cafe to irritate
Brookenfuehrer. Naturally I won't bother asking permission. I have
always thought plagiarism a most excellent way to write a book. After
all if it works for Quentin Reynolds I don't see why it wouldn't work
for me.

I also have a book coming out on stage hypnotism. Lots of daft people
on the Magic Cafe actually think the phenomena is real and chatter
about fictional things like "abreactions" which don't exist or if they
do I have never seen them after thousands of shows. Since some of the
greatest stage hypnotists of all time have informed me that hypnosis is
a load of baloney I think this needs to be addressed.

I am right and they are wrong because I am MARK LEWIS and they aren't.

Jim

Jul 19, 2006, 8:27:32 AM7/19/06
Mark Lewis wrote:
> I wish to announce that my new book entitled "Marmaduke the Wonder
> Mouse" will be ready for sale in the next couple of weeks.

Jim Sisti might want a copy.

Mark Lewis

Jul 20, 2006, 12:12:36 AM7/20/06

Who is Jim Sisti?

Jim

Jul 21, 2006, 4:18:21 AM7/21/06

He told me he'd buy my book on the svengali routine then I
never heard from him.

Jack Poulter

Jul 21, 2006, 10:09:53 AM7/21/06

That was probably because he bought one of the galley proofs I was
offering for sale for a limited time.

Old Jack.