Begin and End as ONE!

EHWollmann

May 15, 2002, 10:31:00 AM5/15/02
I have discussed the idea that we are all one as well as being separate
individuals. We begin (metaphorically speaking) as one within the ALL and from
this sea of consciousness in the unconscious state, the self we are
emerges--through time and in space with its accompanying awareness of the
"moment."
In astrology we see this beautifully manifested in the polarity of pairs and
especially through lunar phases. I do not mean only the monthly phases, but the
sexigesimal phases or six month polarity reversal and emphasis (and sextile
points within this supportive exploratory womb). These phases are facilitated
by the Demi-or angular returns of the sun, that mark the most powerful periods
and events in a person's life (Sun crossing 1, 4, 7, and 10th angles). The
ancients made NO ERRORS in assigning such great importance to the suns' rising
and falling from and into the underworld (in reference to the ecliptic),
because it is FROM the underworld, that the conscious or upper world derives
its existence. And so, the shaman knows that this is where he/she must derive
their existence and strength.
These lunar phases manifest in polarity pairs of opposite signs, i.e. the new
moon in Virgo and accompanying new moon in Pisces. We see them manifest most
obviously through eclipses, but we can also see them without the lasting
effect--or power--of the eclipse. We see them manifest in polarized lunar
returns. Each side of the coin so-to-speak, must be reviewed and explored. We
CHOOSE this.
Because, as a persona, we have a limited awareness of time (and hence, space),
and without astrological tracking of events, we may be lost as to how events 6
months ago are connected to the present. However, because we really are one
consciousness manifesting in apparent "parts" through time, these, and all
events, are really one unfolding drama connected by all aspects and facets of
ourselves. In the same way we are the relationship we are having with another.
Therefore, the idea that one must trust the self they are in all its
manifestations, is not a "silly philosophical or dreamy" notion, but LOGICAL,
because the you you believe or have been taught to believe is all you are, is
not.
You are all of the world you explore. To not love it, to not love yourself, is
illogical, and silly.

"Islands in the stream, that is what we are.
No one in-between, how can we be wrong?
Sail away with me, to another world.
And we rely on each other--our heart.
From one lover to another--our heart.
No more will you cry; baby, I will hurt you never,
we'll start and end as one--in love forever,
if we write it together, our heart.
Brilliant superstar, that is what you are.
Coming from afar, reaching for the stars!
Run away with me, to another place.
And we rely on each other--our heart, from one lover to another--our heart.
Alright, and now you're mine-
Tonight!--alone! Everynight--mine all mine."
The Bee Gees (EW version)

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(c) 2002 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/