should i only

Mike Russo

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
post about fish here? i do have wonderful things to say about fish,
and they're impossible to get sick of, i mean i see that friggin'
emeril cookin' all the time on the food network and there's fish
and stuff and i LOVE sushi oh my god what a foodgasm.

Or can I also post about ats, looks, as, ams, is, mes, and alts?

~*~kachina

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
oooh, mike, could you write about all of them at the same time? please?
kachina
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mike Russo questioned:

Mike Russo

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
~*~kachina wrote:

> oooh, mike, could you write about all of them at the same time? please?
> kachina

> Mike Russo questioned:
> > Or can I also post about ats, looks, as, ams, is, mes, and alts?

The ats build tiny houses
out of dirt and cheese and beer
whilst the looks cast naughty glances
at Charlie's Angels reruns, can you hear
the as as they move their giant
buttocks upstairs? Take care
not to sit on the ams, so small
you can't tell they are where!
Though the is and mes are hot
their followers follow them lots
there's no doubt of the alts
6000+ froups all drinking chocolate malts!

<applause, applause> thank you!

-- Mike Russo, mi...@stardatecomputer.com, Brooklyn, NY --
-- stupid web page of links: www.walrus.com/~stardate --
Quote for the Day:

If you cannot convince them, confuse them.

Harry S Truman