WARNING: Bart Bervoets aka Nekobe is a Predator/Stalker

Alexsandyr Troutnoodler

Aug 16, 2001, 2:54:13 AM8/16/01

bart bervoets

Aug 16, 2001, 1:02:17 PM8/16/01
Alexsandyr

I have just called hotmail , and the local fbi office.
There must come an end at the war you declared me , also at the
lies you post and the way you try to make my life miserable.
My complain was accepted in both places.
I wonder if your mate , skipai agrees with what you do , as he was
in the past so caring about the online rules , seems you break those pretty
good.
Hate webpages , hate email and personal attacks in a newsgroup or public
forum are definitly things that i cannot tolerate.
You should be aware of the fact those actions are illegal , also the
crossposting you
do is not really appreciated by admins.
This is my warning for everybody here , do not believe any rumors , believe
your own
eyes and ears.
Also , the fact you contacted INS , while i have valid papers , is
considered as a
hate attack , i will now call INS myself and inform them.
I will also contact the state police.
About the courtcase , be aware that problem is solved and next date is set
for some
where in september.
I will be so friendly to print everything out , every webpage and email i
receive about
this case , and present it to the judge.
(inbetween i have a couple of hundreds of pages ready for the final date)
And yes , i know where the mirror pages are , some ppl who not agree with
them inform
me of their location , all the judge needs is to see them , as they are a
highly illegal
act.

Nekobe

Alexsandyr Troutnoodler

Aug 16, 2001, 11:17:54 AM8/16/01

Skipai Da Otter

Aug 16, 2001, 11:56:02 AM8/16/01

"bart bervoets" <nek...@online.be> wrote in message

> Alexsandyr
>
> I have just called hotmail , and the local fbi office.

That'll be interesting since M$ doesn't exactly take notice of much
stuff considering just how much spam comes from this service, plus
their technical support lines are in another world. Especially the
US ones. You lot sure love you're computer menus don't you >;o)

> There must come an end at the war you declared me , also at the
> lies you post and the way you try to make my life miserable.

Nekobe, ie, Bart Bervoets. May I remind you of the stress you caused
me earlier this year, refusing to not accept my answers to my
questions on you coming to see me etc, etc. And also on numerous
occasions to never email me again. I of course have all of the
correspondance with you backed up in case of needing it. Including
that editing email fiasco with forwarding to another fur on here.
Sure glad I kept using PGP then so that I could check on facts and
put records straight there. I also have those edited emails that PGP
comes up with invalid check.

> My complain was accepted in both places.

Funny that as I have enough evidence to prove opposite really. i
haven't checked legally if it can be used in that way either.

Because I still believe that you do need to sort yourself out. I
don't know why you act in this way and at first I wanted to help but
found out that I wasn't that qualified to do so. I admit to being
warned by other furs which led me to that conclusion which still
stands

> Hate webpages , hate email and personal attacks in a newsgroup or
> public forum are definitly things that i cannot tolerate.
> You should be aware of the fact those actions are illegal , also
> the crossposting you do is not really appreciated by admins.

Let me get this straight. You're saying that trolling is illegal.
You better not put that about as much on usenet. Not sure what the
actual reprocussions would be there. And admins have no say really
on crossposting. Of course the people in the newsgroup would
question it. Especially since it could be crossposted to a group
that wasn't relevant, was spam. But considering that it was to all
furs. The crosspost here was valid. And yes I stick my neck out on
that one.

> This is my warning for everybody here , do not believe any rumors ,
> believe your own eyes and ears.

I tried that and everytime I got a complete different answer from you
that I didn't know what was right and what was wrong. Of course for
legal reasons I always keep logs of private chats etc.

> Also , the fact you contacted INS , while i have valid papers , is
> considered as a hate attack , i will now call INS myself and inform
> them.

Okay. Let's get this sorted out here and now. If what you say is
true about the court case. Then you have nothing to worry about. If
on the other hand it isn't true. I hope you know that re-entering
the US via false pretences does carry a automatic 10 year ban. Not
mentioning the other charges of not turning up at court. Not sure on
that one.

But I repeat. That's if you are lying. I ain't committing myself
but you have nothing to worry about. So they check up with the state
you had to turn up in court. If they see everything is okay, they do
nothing about it. If not. Well, just like anyone else who breaks
the law. Expect a rapid deportation.

> Nekobe

- --
Skipai Da Otter
Take out mudslide to reply to me
FZp4m A+ C- D++++ H+++ M++ P+ R+ T++++ W- Z Sp+ RLU a26 cadlnw++++ d+
e+++

DawnWolf

Aug 16, 2001, 3:51:33 AM8/16/01
"Alexsandyr Troutnoodler" <iono...@hotmail.fishbones.com> wrote:

>He has been BANNED from Anthrocon forever. I'm not sure about other
>cons, though I'm sure someone will be able to provide more
>information on this.

Banned from EF. Banned from MMC.

Pretty much banned from _any_ German con :o)

>No more victims.

A-men.

However, I still think Bart's condition is not irreversible. Of
course, that'd mean he'd have to _want_ to work on himself, which is
where the crux lies.

Still, it can't do harm to keep suggesting. Learning some social
skills may be all that's needed. Stalkers come in different breeds.

DawnWolf

bart bervoets

Aug 16, 2001, 4:25:13 PM8/16/01
Just back from the INS and local police dep.
Everything is ok , as long i attend final trial.
No crimes are committed otherwise.
Let the court decide of the rest i would say.
I will wait and see.

Nekobe

bart bervoets

Aug 16, 2001, 7:11:29 PM8/16/01
Forgot to say,

I am banned of mmc due to furs blackmailing the organisation with not
showing up in
large amounts (so causing financial trouble to the organisation)
Also , at this moment the organisation is angry at me for a reason i don't
know.
I guess someone told something really bad behind my back)
If the organisator reads this , contact me and explain pls.
I was at mmc the year before , no problems , i even sponsored the con by
butting videogames in on freeplay.
Seems that they say thank you this way in germany.

Nekobe

SilverWear

Aug 16, 2001, 9:52:49 PM8/16/01

bart bervoets <nek...@online.be> wrote in message
Is this some kinda gay ex-lovers quarrel? Man, you can't pay for
entertainment like this :o)
Now shake paws you two and lets not have any more fighting!
> Nekobe

Allen Kitchen

Aug 16, 2001, 11:30:52 PM8/16/01

SilverWear wrote:

> Is this some kinda gay ex-lovers quarrel? Man, you can't pay for
> entertainment like this :o)

No Silver, it is not. The trail Nekobe has left is very well documented.

Folks, I rarely open my muzzle anymore. Most of the new furs here probably
don't know me from any other wolf in the crowd. But I _will_ say this:
Troutnoodler is quite on the money to notify everyone about a potential
and very real threat to those within this community.

Nekobe has repeatedly abused the trust and goodwill of furs all along
the eastern seaboard. He was arrested in Florida for stalking and threatening
someone who refused to allow him to live with him. These facts are indusputable
and a matter of public record. Nekobe may bellow all he likes but the facts
of his behavior will not and cannot change.

Nekobe is dangerous and not to be trusted in your homes. Period.

And anyone who says a cross word to Troutnoodler over this, says the same
thing to me! We milfurs may not be tight, but we look after our own when
the chips are down. He is sticking his neck out to do what has to be done.
I, for one, appreciate it and I know from experience what a shitty job running
security around here can be.

SHOCKWAVE
http://www.blkbox.com/~osprey/

Tweek

Aug 17, 2001, 1:11:50 AM8/17/01
DUDE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! find someoneelse, or do something.
"Alexsandyr Troutnoodler" <iono...@hotmail.fishbones.com> wrote in message

TygerMoon Foxx

Aug 17, 2001, 8:55:12 AM8/17/01
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 05:11:50 GMT, "Tweek" <tw...@prodigy.net> wrote:

>DUDE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! find someoneelse, or do something.

In this one instance, I think what was done was proper. We're not
talking about flames, we're talking about a dangerous sexual predator
who was soliciting the news group for "adult talk." Were it anyone
else, I wouldn't worry but with Nekobe it's an entirely different
matter. I have had my own dealings with him and we'll leave it at
that.

I'm not one to listen to the furry rumor mill or to pay attention to
the mudslinging and character assassination that inevitably goes on in
some corners of the fandom. But I was on the Florida Furs mailing
list when Cutter's ordeal with Nekobe began and I got a close look at
his modus operandi. Indirectly, I got my own taste of what it feels
like to be dragged into his problems as I found out he told several
furs that my husband and I were the ones who bailed him out and gave
him refuge. Those misunderstandings were finally straightened out a
few days ago. I'm still at a loss as to how I got connected with
this...creature. The only thing we can think of is I did initially
express sympathy until folk told me who and what Nekobe was and he
demonstrated his character on the mailing list. While it's true that
my husband took a chance on me and took me in, we DID know each other
personally prior to that and he's not in the habit of assisting
complete strangers.

Also, if it had been _one_ group of furs complaining about him I might
take what has been said with a grain of salt but even without my
personal experiences with him I would have had trouble doing that in
this case. I cannot for the life of me figure out why a respected
member of the furry community like Uncle Kage would speak a falsehood
or figure out what coincidence would cause at least three different
groups of furs in separate regions of the country who have no
connection to one another to have near identical experiences with
someone when it comes to personal habits and behavior.

The warning, in my opinion, is warranted. It didn't come soon enough
in my case and has caused a year's worth of miscommunication. I would
hate to see other furs dragged through an ordeal like Cutter's or the
others' or have them find out that their name and reputation have been
dragged through someone else's crap like mine was.

TygerMoon Foxx

I am darkness and light, the shadow hunter and king of the sun.
My claws hold the earth, my tongue tastes the sky.
I am steadfast and strong, compassionate and caring.
I am tiger, and my words are pure.

Arrien and Sonata on FurryMUCK and FurrySpace MUCK
Polyhymnia on Furtoonia

AOL IM TygerMoon FOxx
ICQ 8393998
MSN Messenger TygerMoon
Yahoo! Pager tigrmoon

http://www.paganportals.com (furry site coming soon!)

DawnWolf

Aug 17, 2001, 3:04:10 AM8/17/01
"bart bervoets" <nek...@online.be> wrote:

>I am banned of mmc due to furs blackmailing the organisation with not
>showing up in large amounts (so causing financial trouble to the organisation)

"Blackmail" is the wrong word. There was no blackmail, or extortion,
involved at all.
A lot of people said "I do not wish to be on the same con as Nekobe;
as he _really_ gets under my skin. I wish to feel safe and have a
relaxed con, without worrying about being harrassed or attacked". And
that's why you were banned.

The EF ban is a direct consequence of your behaviour at EF6; coupled
with the other accounts of harrassment, stalking, and aggression.

Bart, no one is "out to get you". You managed to get yourself banned
through your actions, and that is actually quite a feat. It is amazing
how long it took for you to get banned; which speaks positively of the
tolerance of the con staff, I think.

>I guess someone told something really bad behind my back

Such as your attempt to force me and another fur to give you a public
panel to expose yourself on [note to audience: Take that literally] at
EF6? Threatening to commit suicide once back home if we declined your
request?
I do remember that incident quite well. I remember telling you that I
do not take kindly to threats, of telling you that I had lost my
patience, of leaving the room, and of being in _serious_ need of a
snuggle afterwards. I have seldom felt as drained. I do not ever wish
to be part of something like that again.

Talking about it here on alf is a heavy breach of privacy, yes. I
don't know whether what I am doing is moral. Probably not.
However, pretending that you are not an aggressive person in serious
need of treatment (and I still hope that you will get treatment, so
that your life may get better ... and that of all furs in contact with
you) would be immoral, too.

You are, Bart, not the victim. You are the aggressor, and this
anti-social behaviour is what got you banned.

DawnWolf

bart bervoets

Aug 17, 2001, 1:41:55 PM8/17/01

>I found out he told several
>furs that my husband and I were the ones who bailed him out and gave
>him refuge.

This is a straight lie.
Forwarded to my lawyer tygermoon.
There are limits to it , this is direct slander and definitly NOT tolerated!
Everybody here , i NEVER said he bailed me out , a japanese friend of me
bailed me
out , proove of that can be found at mike snapp's bail bonds office.
Or call my lawyer a james craner at 407 8988880

Nekobe

Skipai Da Otter

Aug 17, 2001, 10:51:05 AM8/17/01

Skipai Da Otter

Aug 17, 2001, 10:58:25 AM8/17/01

Cerulean

Aug 17, 2001, 11:26:45 AM8/17/01
I feel sorry for this nutter's poor lawyer. His work must be
constantly interrupted. Every time somebody says a word about Bart on
Usenet, in comes another "libel alert" with copies to the INS, FBI,
NSA, PETA, and Santa Claus. And he's got to nod and smile and say,
"I'll take care of it," and then get back to quietly assembling his
insanity plea.

--
___vvz /( Cerulean = Kevin Pease http://cerulean.st/
<__,` Z / ( DC2.~D GmAL~W-R+++Ac~J+S+Fr++IH$M-V+++Cbl,spu

Skipai Da Otter

Aug 17, 2001, 12:37:00 PM8/17/01

bart bervoets

Aug 17, 2001, 7:00:07 PM8/17/01
Be aware he reads this group and might smile soon too.

SilverWaer

Aug 17, 2001, 6:18:43 PM8/17/01

Allen Kitchen <all...@blkbox.com> wrote in message

> SilverWear wrote:
> >
> > Is this some kinda gay ex-lovers quarrel? Man, you can't pay for
> > entertainment like this :o)
>
> No Silver, it is not. The trail Nekobe has left is very well documented.

*blink*

> Folks, I rarely open my muzzle anymore. Most of the new furs here
probably
> don't know me from any other wolf in the crowd. But I _will_ say this:
> Troutnoodler is quite on the money to notify everyone about a potential
> and very real threat to those within this community.
>
> Nekobe has repeatedly abused the trust and goodwill of furs all along
> the eastern seaboard. He was arrested in Florida for stalking and
threatening
> someone who refused to allow him to live with him.

He sounds like a crack head I used to room with :o/

> These facts are indusputable
> and a matter of public record. Nekobe may bellow all he likes but the
facts
> of his behavior will not and cannot change.

Whats his NCIC # ? He a convicted felon? Or just a miscreant?

> Nekobe is dangerous and not to be trusted in your homes. Period.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. It would actually seem to be easy to take
advantage of furs really, for the most part they're too friendly for their
own good.And a wiseguy like that could play on the other fursons emotions.

> And anyone who says a cross word to Troutnoodler over this, says the same
> thing to me! We milfurs may not be tight, but we look after our own when
> the chips are down. He is sticking his neck out to do what has to be
done.
> I, for one, appreciate it and I know from experience what a shitty job
running
> security around here can be.

Whats a milifur? Shorter than a centifur?
SW
> SHOCKWAVE
> http://www.blkbox.com/~osprey/

SilverWaer

Aug 17, 2001, 6:24:23 PM8/17/01

Cerulean <ma...@cerulean.st> wrote in message
> I feel sorry for this nutter's poor lawyer. His work must be
> constantly interrupted. Every time somebody says a word about Bart on
> Usenet, in comes another "libel alert" with copies to the INS, FBI,
> NSA, PETA, and Santa Claus. And he's got to nod and smile and say,
> "I'll take care of it," and then get back to quietly assembling his
> insanity plea.

ROTFLMAO!!! heh...somewon escaped from Jerry Springers green room ,eh?

SilverWaer

Aug 17, 2001, 6:27:54 PM8/17/01

> Be aware he reads this group and might smile soon too.

D00d...its usenet.The first amendment I.E. Freedom of speech applies to any
message posted in a _public forum_ .If the msg in question was posted from
USA.Alrighty? Besides if in fact the charges are scurrilous then by your
vociferos refutation you lend a certain creedence to the charges.In simple
lingo: don't protest too much.HTH,HAND

Kamau

Aug 17, 2001, 10:16:09 PM8/17/01
SilverWaer <fo...@therode.net> wrote in message

> Whats a milifur? Shorter than a centifur?

Furs who are military or ex-military.
Some also include other services in this group like police, fire service and
EMS.

--

Kamau (USMC)
}{For a Lion Pride is a strength not a weakness}{

FFL6ac A- C+ Dm++ H+ M P++ R+ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT/GP a++ cn++ d e+++ f++h-i+j-
p* sm#

Edmond Bunny

Aug 19, 2001, 1:11:20 AM8/19/01
DawnWolf <dawn...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:<imumnt88cf94vhpks...@4ax.com>...

> "Alexsandyr Troutnoodler" <iono...@hotmail.fishbones.com> wrote:
>
> >He has been BANNED from Anthrocon forever. I'm not sure about other
> >cons, though I'm sure someone will be able to provide more
> >information on this.
>
> Banned from EF. Banned from MMC.
>
> Pretty much banned from _any_ German con :o)

Also banned from EMF from a direct result from information presented
about Bart Bervoets a.k.a. Nekobe being a sexual predator. Gov. House
of Reps.'s Printer has that information and will get a restraining
order if Nekobe tries to come near EMF.

--
Edmond Bunny
"Edmond Bunny Security"

Redregon

Aug 20, 2001, 1:44:56 PM8/20/01
...i must say something, and i know that i am craning my neck under
the guillotine's blade,,, but...

when someone states information on something or someone, and the
source is in doubt, then it's considered a lie, right... now if the
source is reliable and sincere it is called truth right...?

now, this is where i risk myself...

if it is known that someone is, or has, lied about something, then
they become a doubted source. and also, even though there may or may
not be any emotions attached to the lies/truth (whatever), it is more
often the result that will get the poinmt across...

but one thing that i have noticed, (and i admit it is a bit one sided)
but inconsistencies with stories, even ones that contradict legally
issued mandated (Federal/Municipal...etc. laws) are usually considered
lies, or at the least, half truths.

one thing that i say to everyone when the subject arises,,, IGNORANCE
IS NOT AN EXCUSE. find copies of the laws in your areas,,, because if
you commit a crime/felony/misdemeanor, the judge/magistrate whatever,
will not accept ignorance as an excuse...