The Whelpday Care Package for October 7 - October 21.

Whelpday Mousette

Oct 11, 2002, 2:37:32 AM10/11/02
The Mousette comes out of the forest to do a list of more whelpdays and
approaches the stand. "Hi, we apologize for this one being a bit late, but
I've been a little bit busy this week thinking of ways to approve this. Here
is the list of whelpdays for the next two weeks (doing another two weeks to
see how this one is). The dates in parenthesis after each furson's name are
there to indicate what day that particular furson has his/her whelpday.
Happy whelpday to Michael Ackerson (October 7), Poog (October 7), Shadarack
Tailroam (October 9), Ziphorra (October 10), Nyte Wolf (October 11), Carrie
Kitty (October 13), Leonard Lion (October 13), Siber Wolf (October 13),
Dreamstalker (October 13), Eldoran (October 14), Itz Furrball (October 15),
Lyn Kitty (October 15), Nought (October 16), Tamra Linn (October 17), Kamau
Lion (October 18), Mega Brain (October 18), Mr. Cougar (October 19), Sparky
(October 21), Justin Sweatt (October 21). Miss Mousette wishes you all a
happy whelpday. If I missed one of you in this list, please let me know
about it as I would like to make this list as complete as possible". Then
she places a call to the Skytech Vulpine Residence to let them know of this
list and after she makes the call she leaves and heads back into the forest.

--
Whelpday Mousette

Kamau

Oct 11, 2002, 9:51:50 AM10/11/02
"Whelpday Mousette" <mous...@dont-spam-me.100.00.04.whelpdayann0unce.org>
wrote in message news:ao5rje$v9n$1...@raccoon.fur.com...

> The dates in parenthesis after each furson's name are
> there to indicate what day that particular furson has his/her whelpday.
> Kamau Lion (October 18)

Unless there's another Kamau Lion running around here I think this is a
mistake. Neither myself (Kamau AV) or my fully animal counterpart (Kamau
the lion) have that whelpday.

I'm on July 17 and Kamau the lion is, well, I'm not sure when his is. Maybe
he'll tell me.

*Kamau the lion looks at Kamau AV and shakes his head NO.*

--
Kamau
}{For a Lion Pride is a strength not a weakness}{

FFL6ac A- C+ Dm++ H+ M P++ R+ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT/GP a++ cn++ d e+++ f++h-i+j-
p* sm#

Rabbitswift

Oct 12, 2002, 12:03:54 AM10/12/02
On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:51:50 -0500, "Kamau"
<jc2b...@hyena.taconic.net> wrote:
> "Whelpday Mousette" <mousette@dont-spam-

me.100.00.04.whelpdayann0unce.org>
> wrote in message news:ao5rje$v9n$1...@raccoon.fur.com...
> > The dates in parenthesis after each furson's name are
> > there to indicate what day that particular furson has his/her whelpday.
> > Kamau Lion (October 18)
> >
> Unless there's another Kamau Lion running around here I think this is a
> mistake. Neither myself (Kamau AV) or my fully animal counterpart
(Kamau
> the lion) have that whelpday.
>
> I'm on July 17 and Kamau the lion is, well, I'm not sure when his is.
Maybe
> he'll tell me.
>
> *Kamau the lion looks at Kamau AV and shakes his head NO.*

Please pardon an ignorant skunk, but what does AV mean? If you've
said I've forgotten. Mind like a sieve.
--Rabbit, being nosy again.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame
-- Victor Hugo, Les Misérables, 1862
Furcode: FMS[Spotted Skunk]3s A- C->+ D H+ M- P R+ T++++ W Z Sm#
RLLW/AT a23 c+ d e++ f++++ !h i+ j+ p+ sm#

Kamau

Oct 11, 2002, 10:43:00 PM10/11/02
"Rabbitswift" <Rabbi...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
\ \snip/ /

> Please pardon an ignorant skunk, but what does AV mean? If you've
> said I've forgotten. Mind like a sieve.

Oops, not your fault. It's my short hand for Anthro Version. It was an
easy way to show the difference between Kamau as an anthro and as a quad.
Didn't mean to confuse you.

Rabbitswift

Oct 12, 2002, 1:35:06 AM10/12/02
On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:43:00 -0500, "Kamau"
<jc2b...@hyena.taconic.net> wrote:
> "Rabbitswift" <Rabbi...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> \ \snip/ /
> > Please pardon an ignorant skunk, but what does AV mean? If you've
> > said I've forgotten. Mind like a sieve.
> >
> Oops, not your fault. It's my short hand for Anthro Version. It was an
> easy way to show the difference between Kamau as an anthro and as a
quad.
> Didn't mean to confuse you.

Oh, well /duh/! *Grin* It's Friday and my brain has disengaged for the
weekend. And I'm easily confused anyway so don't worry about it.
--Rabbit.

Whelpday Mousette

Oct 12, 2002, 12:04:15 AM10/12/02

"Kamau" <jc2b...@hyena.taconic.net> wrote in message

> "Whelpday Mousette" <mous...@dont-spam-me.100.00.04.whelpdayann0unce.org>
> wrote in message news:ao5rje$v9n$1...@raccoon.fur.com...
> > The dates in parenthesis after each furson's name are
> > there to indicate what day that particular furson has his/her whelpday.
> > Kamau Lion (October 18)
> >
> Unless there's another Kamau Lion running around here I think this is a
> mistake. Neither myself (Kamau AV) or my fully animal counterpart (Kamau
> the lion) have that whelpday.
>
> I'm on July 17 and Kamau the lion is, well, I'm not sure when his is.
Maybe
> he'll tell me.

Miss Mousette comes out of the forest up to Kamau and checks her whelpday
list to find it listed as being on October 18. "Hmmm, July 17, I'll move it
to there instead. My apologizes for the misplaced whelpday".

> *Kamau the lion looks at Kamau AV and shakes his head NO.*

Whelpday Mousette sighs, "Let me see where I got that October 18 date". She
goes up to the furvey filing cabnet where furs place their furveys for safe
keeping and identification of furs, and pulls open the door until she comes
to the "K"s for Kamau. She pulls out Kamau's Furvey and sees the following
dates.

> 2. How old are you? / What is your date of birth?
>
> Kamau the Lion: October 18
> Kamau AV: 47 July 17, 1952

elm=C_%25u4.14265%24W5.208027%40typhoon.nyroc.rr.com&rnum=1 )

She sees October 18 there and says, "This is how I ended up with October 18
for your whelpday". Then she says to Kamau the Lion "I think this was your
whelpday".

--
The Whelpday Mousette

Ninereeds

Oct 12, 2002, 8:25:44 AM10/12/02

"Whelpday Mousette" <mous...@dont-spam-me.100.00.04.whelpdayann0unce.org>
wrote in message news:ao5rje$v9n$1...@raccoon.fur.com...

aww, you missed me (oct 19th)

---

Kamau

Oct 12, 2002, 2:52:37 PM10/12/02
"Whelpday Mousette" <mous...@dont-spam-me.100.00.06.whelpdayann0unce.org>
wrote in message news:ao8703$1l9$1...@raccoon.fur.com...

> Whelpday Mousette sighs, "Let me see where I got that October 18 date".
She
> goes up to the furvey filing cabnet where furs place their furveys for
safe
> keeping and identification of furs, and pulls open the door until she
comes
> to the "K"s for Kamau. She pulls out Kamau's Furvey and sees the following
> dates.
>
> > 2. How old are you? / What is your date of birth?
> >
> > Kamau the Lion: October 18
> > Kamau AV: 47 July 17, 1952

*Kamau looks at the page and scratches his head.*
That's mine all right. Hmm, Somehow its not in my sent archives, I checked
them before I posted the reply.
*Looks at Kamau the Lion*

This is your doing isn't it. Don't tell me it's not. Someone tries to
celebrate your whelpday and all you do is sit there and nap. Come on, fess
up, October 18 is your whelpday isn't it.

*Kamau the Lion yawns and seems to say*
Yup, but it was more fun watching you make a fool of yourself then to tell
you.

Ok, fine.
Thanks Mousette. I think we've got it straight now. My big black maned
furball of a quad is the one who's whelpday is October 18.
*sigh*
I'll try to remember that for next year. Excuse me while I see of Belle's
got a spare buffalo steak for him on his whelpday.

BTW That is also the day I first posted to ALF even though I'd lurked for
some time before that. So kind of an anniversary I guess.

Skytech

Oct 13, 2002, 9:17:42 AM10/13/02
> The Mousette comes out of the forest to do a list of more whelpdays
and
> approaches the stand. "Hi, we apologize for this one being a bit
late, but
> I've been a little bit busy this week thinking of ways to approve
this. Here
> is the list of whelpdays for the next two weeks

"Well at least the rain stopped.", Lana commented as the pair loaded
whelpday
goodies on the cart, "I was expecting the kits to explode if thay
spent another day trapped in the den!"

"An explosion would have been a quick, painless death compared to
'When can we go outside!' for the last fourty-eight hours! They really
don't sleep, do they?", Sky said. He placed the cover over the food
and added several autumn decorations. "Okay, we're set! Grab the
furballs and we can get going."

"I thought you were watching them..."

Sky's expression went to a mix of frustration and glazed
incomprehension. "Crap, they're hiding! You take the house."

"Kitchen, got it. JASON, ALENA, IF YOU'RE IN THE SINK AGAIN!!!"

Sky began a search of the surrounding territory around the den.
Luckily the cornmen they had set up were still giving the kits the
willies and acting like a children invisible fence (TM). Lana caught
up just as Sky shushed and pointed to a pile of leaves that hadn't
been there before. Lana rolled her eyes and giggled softly when they
noticed a white-tipped tail at the far end poking through.

"They aren't anywhere!", Sky said quite loudly, "They're getting to be
big now an must have decided to go without us.. make their poor panjo
and pachjo do the work."

Lana stiffled a chuckle as the pile moved slightly and a quiet
shushing came from beneath. "You're right, they're big kits now and
don't need us around. We'll just head down now and meet them."

"Right! I'm glad we're leaving. Those cornmen seem to be moving!"

Lana gave Sky a silent but surprised and stern, open-muzzled stare.

"Yup, let's get going! This place is too spooky!" And the pair walked
around the corner quite noisily then hid at the corner. Moments passed
then the pile stirred. Two fuzzy heads emerged. Lana's eyes widened as
she realized the fuzzballs were *wet* fuzzballs!! Sky had to calm her
quickly! Just as the kits looked around for their wayward parents
there came a low, mournful moan. A breeze caused a cornman near the
wood to rustle an sway. The kits went saucer-eyed and burst out of the
wet leaf pile sreaming "PANJO! PACHJO!" right into the arms of two
vulpans laughing hysterically. That ended soon as Sky and Lana now had
to soothe and calm two crying kits and somehow explain the joke.

As they all headed to the confetti machine and the lodge for the first
party and the beginning of autumn decorating there, Lana reminded she
will kill the mischievous pair for getting so wet and dirty...
--
La gvatantaj vulpoj (The vigilant foxes)
Skytech Lana Jason Alena

Kamau

Oct 13, 2002, 6:49:12 PM10/13/02
"Skytech" <sky...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> As they all headed to the confetti machine and the lodge for the first
> party and the beginning of autumn decorating there, Lana reminded she
> will kill the mischievous pair for getting so wet and dirty...

*Kamau and Belle hear an explosion and look out the window to see several
clouds of confetti floating down upon the homestead.*
Kamau: Well we're late as usual. I remember when we were in the front ranks
of greeting furs on their whelpday.
Belle: Yes but that was before we had a pair of for pawed fuzzy tail weights
to slow us down.
Kamau: Oh, I take it this has been a bad week for you to call them that.
Belle: Well you've seen what they're doing today. It's been that way all
week.
*Both feline heads snap around as there is a loud thud from the living room
and Dan comes sliding into the kitchen.*
Belle: Ok, that's it! Both of you sit here and until we get the goodies in
the basket.
*Kamau and Belle put the brownies and buffalo steaks into their basket and
bundle up the cubs. Shortly the are at the lodge with Sky, Lana and all the
other furs celebrating the whelpday of the Homestead furs.*

--
Kamau }{For a Lion Pride is a strength not a weakness}{

& Belle -:(Without a Lioness a lion has no pride):-
plus Dan and Lina ( >ö< >ë< )