[Ad for a furry RP MUCK] Sentient Dragons, Wolves, Cats and Humans ... OH MY! (fur)

Chibiabos

Dec 12, 2003, 12:11:15 AM12/12/03
Greetings, all!

I've stumbled across a new MUCK that's looking for some good
roleplayers: Dragon's Shadow MUCK

The MUCK is still being built (mainly the news files), but its ready for
RP and the staff are on just about every evening. They have an actual
application review process (as in the staff reads and review character
applications, both FC [Feature Character] and non-FC), so it may take a
little patience but only because of the dedication the staff holds for
serious RP.

So what's the MUCK about? Well, the story has yet to be written - by
the players. :)

There are ... dragons!
And ... humans (three realms or 'nations' of them!)!
And ... sentient non-anthro wolves! (Rrel)
And ... sentient non-anthro cats! (Mren)

How do they work together? The news files explain it in a bit more
detail, but there are three 'realms' or nations ... two are purely human
(Nasyr the desert land of peaceable humans, Shaethos the land of evil
humans) plus one realm (Kariem) where humans, Rrel and Mren coexist and
share power in the council.

Dragons are the most powerful of the four races of DSM in terms of their
physique and magic, and because of this they have a more thorough
application process than other non-FCs.

The news files (and Khory when the news files fail) offer lots of info
and I think most wolf, cat, dragon and overall furry roleplay fans will
find much appeal in this new MUCK. :)

Connet to Dragon's Shadow MUCK with your favorite MU* client at
dovienya.net, Port 3443

-- Ironhoof / Chibiabos
KlondikeWolf(AT)yahoo.com

King Offa Of Mercia

Dec 12, 2003, 6:50:50 AM12/12/03
Chibiabos <Klondi...@NOSPAM.wolfhowl.org> shall never vanquished be
until great Birnam wood to high alt.lifestyle.furry. hill shall come
against him.

>Greetings, all!
>
>I've stumbled across a new MUCK that's looking for some good
>roleplayers: Dragon's Shadow MUCK

This is the second time you've spammed this.
I've reported you to your ISP for Spamming.

>-- Ironhoof / Chibiabos

Ah, The animal rapist.

--
"We see apparitions