Our Thoughts go out to...

Swift Fox

Sep 11, 2001, 10:59:30 AM9/11/01
...the North Virginia/DC furs...

...the Hudson Furs...

...and their families...

...and all the emergency workers, volunteers, military personnel and
citizens who are at this moment, struggling to reduce the loss of life and
property these blatent attacks have reaped upon the United States.

Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

--
foxe...@rabiesfree.hotmail.com (I'm rabies free and so is my E-mail)
Furry Code: FCFm5adfmrsw A+ C+ Dm++ H+ M P++++ R+ T++ W Z+ Sm+

Kamau

Sep 11, 2001, 1:24:25 PM9/11/01
Swift Fox <foxe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ...the North Virginia/DC furs...
>
> ...the Hudson Furs...
>
> ...and their families...
>
> ...and all the emergency workers, volunteers, military personnel and
> citizens who are at this moment, struggling to reduce the loss of life and
> property these blatent attacks have reaped upon the United States.
>
> Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
> project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

Prayers have been offered from first word. A mass will be offered at 2:30
by my paws. I will possibly be directly involved with some of this due to
my role in EMS and disaster response teams.

It is a dark day but we must focus to do the greater good to save people
first, then deal with those who caused it.

Offering Prayers
Kamau

Nox Corax

Sep 11, 2001, 12:51:39 PM9/11/01

Swift Fox wrote:

> ...the North Virginia/DC furs...
>
> ...the Hudson Furs...
>
> ...and their families...
>
> ...and all the emergency workers, volunteers, military personnel and
> citizens who are at this moment, struggling to reduce the loss of life and
> property these blatent attacks have reaped upon the United States.
>
> Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
> project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

It was 7:45 when I first heard about what happened. It didn't really hit me until I was on my way
back home from dropping my sister off at 8:35. I had to pull my car over because I was weeping.
This is being labeled as the second Pearl harbor but I think it's a lot worse. France, Germany, my
god the entire world had financial institutions in the world trade center. This isn't just an
attack on America. This effects everyone on the face of the planet.

--
Nox Corax

AIM: LonanNeamhain

Furry Code

FARs6arsw/CXh6afmrsw/Ct[Sperm Whale]6s A- C>++ D-- H- M>+ P- R++ T++++ W-> Z Sm-/m-/f- RLCT a24
cdlmnw++ d++ e* f h-- i++>+++$ j+ p sm-

Smrgol -};>~

Sep 11, 2001, 2:43:26 PM9/11/01
Give blood if you can please, it will be needed

ziramax

Sep 11, 2001, 5:06:39 PM9/11/01
Sending my prayers and thoughts for all those in need.
Thanks to all those involved with rescue, aid and blood
donation. And candle-light for the grieving and the lost.

ziramax
--
It's cold on this sunny day.

Antar000

Sep 11, 2001, 5:22:11 PM9/11/01
Smrgol -};>~ wrote
> Give blood if you can please, it will be needed

Sorry, can't (under 18) or else I would give as much as possible

I send my thoughts and prayers out to everyne out there and everyone
who has family in NY (I have an aunt in NY) and I'm just shocked at
the brutality of this incident. I send my deepest sympathies, and
just to stand strong. Yeah. wel, signing off, Antar.

Silver Waer

Sep 11, 2001, 6:40:03 PM9/11/01

Swift Fox <foxe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...the North Virginia/DC furs...
>
> ...the Hudson Furs...
>
> ...and their families...
>
> ...and all the emergency workers, volunteers, military personnel and
> citizens who are at this moment, struggling to reduce the loss of life and
> property these blatent attacks have reaped upon the United States.
>
> Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
> project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

Don't worry, they decided to test a Texas boy,George dubya may come across
as a heeyuck yokel ,but he's nobody to fuck with. I predict some serious
payback.

Tiado

Sep 11, 2001, 7:22:38 PM9/11/01
Swift Fox wrote:

My thoughts go out to all the unfortunate people on the planes who's
live were thoughtlessy taken away by this cowardly attack, I couldn't
imagine the absolute horror those people must have experience during the
final seconds before the aircraft crashed into their targets. My heart
goes out to all the people who where in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon
when the two aircraft hit, for those people who were thrown from the
building by the impacts, for those who were trapped or killed when the
towers collapsed, for anyone at street level below the towers who may
have been trapped or killed by falling debris and then when buildings
themself had fallen, and my heart goes out to all the families,
relatives, and friends of the people who were aboard the aircraft, in
the Twin Towers, in The Pentagon, and on the street level.

> Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
> project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

I woke up this morning to my radio almarm clock, I was laying in bed
listening to the music when sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 my time, Rock
106 halted their normal programming and started to broadcast breaking
new about an airplane that crashed into the World Trade Center Twin
Towers, I was half-asleep and I thought I was dreaming because I didn't
think something like this would happpen in real life, but as I listened
more they reported that another aircraft had crashed into the second
tower, that woke me wide awake, because I new that something bad has
happening because I realized I wasn't dreaming this, this was happening
in REAL LIFE. Even though it really is happening, this whole tragedy is
surreal, this is something that I thought, until now, that could only
have been dreamed up by a Hollywood special effects team, but now I know
that something like this can and had happened, I'm not sure what else to
say, I've been hearing that this is the worst terrorist attack in U.S.
history, I'm unsure as to the events that will unfold in these coming
days.

--
Tiado

Furcode:
FDL[Perentie]3ads/CW3acds A->+ C-> D+++ H++ M- P+++ R++ T+++ W-> Z
Sm++ RLCT/MC a19 cdlmnw++ d+ e+ f++ h iwf++>+++ j+>+++ p>+ sm-->m+

T I A D O H O M E
(at) or "@" (dot) you know: "."
C O M

Arcturax

Sep 11, 2001, 9:19:38 PM9/11/01
In article <9nl917$2tc5$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Swift Fox"
<foxe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ...the North Virginia/DC furs...
>
> ...the Hudson Furs...
>
> ...and their families...
>
> ...and all the emergency workers, volunteers, military personnel and
> citizens who are at this moment, struggling to reduce the loss of life and
> property these blatent attacks have reaped upon the United States.
>
> Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
> project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

Here here! To those out there fighting the fires and working on rescue
and keeping people away from the danger zone, you are the heros, the
knights in shining armor of the 21st century, I salute you for your
bravery and sacrifice.

To those, human or furry who have wounded or lost loved ones and
friends, my deepest condolences. Just seeing this makes me feel awful,
I can't even imagine what this must be like for you. Just remember I my
paw is here to hold and my shoulder is ready for a cry on if you need
it. It is the very least I can do...

To those who were behind these attacks (not likely to be reading this
group but this must be said), I hope you suffer swift and painful
justice. I hope you are each captured alive and face trial and
humiliation before the angry, jeering world before being hanged off the
tallest gallows they can build...

--
Arcturax the Egyptian Fruitbat
To email me, replace seemysig with the word "mac"

FlepKitsu

Sep 11, 2001, 11:32:51 PM9/11/01
Swift says:

>Please join with me, furs from all over the world, and say a few words;
>project your thoughts to those at the center of this tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers go out as well:. Not just to those who were injured and
killed, nor alone to those who have lost family and those who are struggling to
bring order to the chaos, but to everyone- because, today, NYC became a very
big nerve in a much greater system, and the world may never be the same. God be
with us all.

Flep Kitsu

'If theres a pensive fear, a wasted year, a man must learn to cope. If his
obsession's real, supression that he feels must turn to hope." Take the Time,
Dream Theater

Christophe

Sep 12, 2001, 8:10:18 PM9/12/01
My thoughts go to all innocent people who were injured and killed in
this ignominious act of terrorism and their families and friends. Here,
in France, and rest of Europe, we are deeply affected by what happens to
USA's people, and which will probably concerned some of our compatriots
too who were working in those buildings. I really hope that the rescuers
will be able to save as many life as possible.

With all my compassion,
AoiKitsune
ICQ# 10068021

Arcturax

Sep 12, 2001, 11:02:09 PM9/12/01
In article <1e703b82.0109...@posting.google.com>,
str...@aol.com (Antar000) wrote:

If you can't, give money instead! Or give both if you can give both!

Amazon.com is accepting donations via the web, its easy and you can do
it right here at your computer with your credit card.

http://www.amazon.com/

I've heard some other sites are taking things like paypal and such too.

Other donation options (snail mail, phone donations, ect) are at:
http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html

They may have foreign addresses as well for those overseas who wish to
help out.

Thanks to everyone who is doing what they can to help out!