I think this dude should get...(Burned Fur Damage Control).

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ded67...@iname.com

未讀,
1999年1月9日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/9
收件者:
Last time on this Newsgroup:

A misterious "ALF"(1),While Y. Ratigan,unknown up to this point to anyone,sugested the non-ALF,violent sugestion of "I think this dude should get the bullet he asks for" for the following posted pic:

http://furry.ao.net/pub/Lancid-Van-Gray/lan_tlp2.jpg

The Burned Fur in question,"Lancid" <teamw...@usa.net>,posted this almost simultaneous reply:

"Newsgroup:dejanews.members.ent.videocube.burned-fur.
Subject:Hey ALF, Do I deserve the bullet now ? (2) :)

Hi there.

Well, I guess I did enough to deserve the .337 Magnum bullet in the head (3) right at the nearest con I will come to. But anyway, here is even more to prove that I DO deserve it :) Go to http://furry.ao.net/pub/Lancid-Van-Gray/lan_tlp2.jpg to see what I've done now.
Anyway, I think that's enough for this month. No political pics from me until February. Now I wanna have some simple fun, guys :)
Oh, and by the way: this picture is specially for those who prefers BLACK T-shirts instead of WHITE ones (GAWD, do I believe that someone could spend his/her money to buy death penalty for him/herself (4)? :))

SINcerely,
Lancid".

Hmmm,Pulling back,and looking at the whole,what would be the logical conclusion of any new fur viewing this whole incident?.

-If you were a logical person,the conclusion would be
that (1) a ALF had posted a sugestion of bodily harm to a Burned Fur,who (2) quickly pointed ALF as the place generating such treat,and (3) quickly reiterated the "ALF"'s treats against himself,or (4) any other Burned Furs involved with Mr. Lancid on their Newsgroup for a specific purpose: Portraying ALFers as the danger to furry fandom they really are.

-Unfortunally,Big gaping holes were discovered in the "ALF" that posted the initial "Sugestion" (Conviniently crossposted to AFF):

-No prior knowledge of one "While Y. Ratigan".
-Calling for bodily,phisical harm (An ALF no-no).
-Hotmail ("Where are gonna Troll today?").
-Crossposting (Another ALF no-no).
-Extremely prompt response on the part of the affected Burned Fur.
-Targeting ALF as the culprits.But,how can he be so sure ,since A)was crossposted to AFF (Could the Troll have originated there?),and B)no prior record of such person is to be found to be classified as the murdering "ALFer" he is suppose to be.
-Targeting by Mr. Lancid of anybody that sugested that the post was a fake,and forgeting to reply to the "ALFer"
that "Treatened" his life (Wouldn't he have being priority One?).

Gaping holes that signaled several furs on the fallacy on the part of the original "ALFer" post,such as post by a fellow fur:

>> The Burned Furs have apparently now adopted the tactic >> of posting fake death threats aimed at themselves to
>> ALF in an attempt to paint ALF posters as violent gun-
>> toting maniacs, and to further cast themselves as
>> victims of oppression.

hmmm.

Oh,by the Way.Psycho "ALFer" has disappeared from ALF after his "treat" ("Gee,isn't that convinient!").

And now,Targeted Burned Fur "Lancid",as popped up,and offered his logical and understandable explanation of linking ALF and the use of firearms on people (Being serious about,or not),And that is!:

>Duh... have you never heard about what "hyperbol(e)" is >too ? Do you really think that I think someone want to
>REALLY shoot me or, even more, that I WANT to get death >penalty in real ? Gawd no, I still like my worthless
>life too much :)

>With love,
>Lancid.

..

hyperbole.Posting on a contrary newsgroups the damaging sugestion (Exagerated or not) of ALF being a haven of violent lifestylers willing to harm brave Burned Furs,ignoring the consequences such alegation may cause on the people in ALF

Is was just a Hyperbole to you.

..

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!.Enjoy the roast beef!.I will be here all Week!!.

"Life is too short for B.F."
"Pot,Kettle,Burned Fur,Trolls".

Lancid

未讀,
1999年1月10日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/10
收件者:

[major ranting skipped]

Gawd I asked do I deserve the bullet. Did I ask "would you like to shoot
me" ? Or, even better, did I said "you definitely want to shoot me" ?
What's yer problem, maaan ? :-/

With love,
Lancid.

Richard de Wylfin

未讀,
1999年1月10日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/10
收件者:

> >Duh... have you never heard about what "hyperbol(e)" is >too ? Do you
really think that I think someone want to
> >REALLY shoot me or, even more, that I WANT to get death >penalty in
real ? Gawd no, I still like my worthless
> >life too much :)
>
> >With love,
> >Lancid.
>
> ..
>
> hyperbole.Posting on a contrary newsgroups the damaging sugestion
(Exagerated or not) of ALF being a haven of violent lifestylers willing to
harm brave Burned Furs,ignoring the consequences such alegation may cause
on the people in ALF

> Is was just a Hyperbole to you.

OK, suppose that ALF'ers actually did not recognize that "hyperbole" as
the practical joke it was. In that case, would Lancid have been as quick
to confess
as he was? Or is he confessing now only because he was found out?

^ ^
o-o
+
richard de wylfin http://i.am/a.furry.fox

Lancid

未讀,
1999年1月10日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/10
收件者:

> OK, suppose that ALF'ers actually did not recognize that "hyperbole" as
> the practical joke it was. In that case, would Lancid have been as quick
> to confess
> as he was? Or is he confessing now only because he was found out?

Wrong.
The reason to post it under Ratigan's name (if you'd know me, you'd know
that sometimes I refer to myself as While Y. Ratigan) was a tactics of
usual commercial advertising. I don't think I would make you to go and see
that pic somehow else. And, as you see - it works. Besides, I have some
computer experience, and I DO KNOW that to found real author of anything
isn't problem at all in such a lovely place called Internet. Sure, if you
would get the joke right, I maybe won't answer that quick :)

With love,
Lancid.

StukaFox

In alt.fan.furry Richard de Wylfin <dwy...@usa.net> wrote:

: in that case, would Lancid have been as quick to confess

: as he was? Or is he confessing now only because he was found out?

And the reason it matters either way is . . . ?

Hangdog

未讀,
1999年1月10日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/10
收件者:
> In alt.fan.furry Richard de Wylfin <dwy...@usa.net> wrote:
>
> : in that case, would Lancid have been as quick to confess
> : as he was? Or is he confessing now only because he was found out?

Well, we'll soon find out--Cardinal Fang, poke him with the soft
pillows!!!

--Cardinal Hangdog

zero

未讀,
1999年1月13日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/13
收件者:
In alt.lifestyle.furry Hangdog <peter....@pdq.net> wrote:

CONFESS! CONFESS! Feel the *pain* of the soft pillows!! *diabolical
usenet writing!!*

: --Cardinal Hangdog

zero
NO ONE expects

Brian O'connell

未讀,
1999年1月13日 凌晨3:00:001999/1/13
收件者:
zero wrote in message <77gq3c$rk6$1...@crucigera.fysh.org>...
It's not working, we'll have to use the *Comfy* Chair!
(And after that the oral se- Whoops, wrong bit)
;)
0 則新訊息