Puggle

batty

Feb 10, 2003, 6:30:57 PM2/10/03
The 4th platypus ever born in captivity has just gone on show at Taronga
Zoo, Sydney. The puggle is only 5 months old and is just starting to swim
with confidence. I can't wait to get to Sydney to see him!

batty

--
Credendo Vides
Bat Rescue Diaries http://www.ozemail.com.au/~denbat

Samantha Ann Patterson

Feb 10, 2003, 7:30:51 PM2/10/03
When do they get their posionous fangs for biting things?

In article <b29cpf$19i3kd$1...@ID-136027.news.dfncis.de>,

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Feb 10, 2003, 9:54:58 PM2/10/03
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:30:57 GMT, batty <batt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The 4th platypus ever born in captivity has just gone on show at Taronga
> Zoo, Sydney. The puggle is only 5 months old and is just starting to swim
> with confidence. I can't wait to get to Sydney to see him!

Yay! Yay! Yay!

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Feb 10, 2003, 9:56:20 PM2/10/03
On 11 Feb 2003 00:30:51 GMT, Samantha Ann Patterson

<cir...@deeptht.armory.com> wrote:
> When do they get their posionous fangs for biting things?

Never. But they do get posionous spurs for fighting off revals.

Skytech

Feb 11, 2003, 11:44:05 AM2/11/03
> The 4th platypus ever born in captivity has just gone on show at
Taronga
> Zoo, Sydney. The puggle is only 5 months old and is just starting to
swim
> with confidence. I can't wait to get to Sydney to see him!

What's a puggle? A young platy?
--
The Vigilant Fox
Skytech

batty

Feb 11, 2003, 5:33:05 PM2/11/03
"Skytech" <sky...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>What's a puggle? A young platy?

Platypuses and echidna young are called pubbles. It must be a monotreme
thing.

Echidna puggles and cute and cuddly, right up to when their spines start
growing. Then they're not so cuddly.

batty

Feb 11, 2003, 5:33:08 PM2/11/03
"David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)" <dfor...@dformosa.zeta.org.au> wrote: