how to make your valentines day ROCK

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

mister c of nine (cunt)

12 Feb 2004, 04:42:2212/02/2004
found via some christian shitpost.

man, are these guys for REAL?

1. Go for a bike ride.

2. Go to a high school football game.

3. Put together a puzzle with 1,000 pieces.

4. Go to an amusement park.

5. Hold hands.

6. Play hide-and-seek in a cornfield.

7. Go horseback riding.

8. Go inline skating.

9. Pray together.

10. Do a crossword puzzle.

11. Play Twister.

12. Have a picnic in the middle of winter.

13. Clip pictures of your favorite bands from magazines and
create your own posters.

14. Bake brownies.

15. Go to a free community concert.

16. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter.

17. Take your grandparents out for dinner at a fast food
restaurant.

18. Take a walk on the beach.

19. Take your dog for a walk in the park.

20. Interview your parents or grandparents about their love
stories.

21. Watch your favorite Disney movie.

22. Do homework together.

23. Play sand volleyball with your friends.

24. Make a candlelight dinner for each other.

25. Make paper airplanes.

26. Look up all the synonyms for "love."

27. Play Monopoly.

28. Go fishing.

29. Take a hike in the woods.

30. Play on swing sets in a park.

31. Eat something you have never tried before.

32. Visit a Japanese restaurant and do karaoke.

33. Eat ice cream cones (or make sundaes).

34. Color eggs — even if it isn't Easter.

35. Play in the leaves.

36. Go to the park and pretend like you're 6 years old
again.

37. Go to a G-rated movie.

38. Have a squirt gun fight.

39. Play in the rain.

40. Paint a picture.

41. Visit sick people in the hospital.

42. Have a pizza party with your ten closest friends.

43. Play 20 Questions.

44. Go on a picnic.

45. Have a burping contest.

46. Play charades.

47. Go to the fair and ride the Ferris Wheel.

48. Head to Wal-Mart to try on shoes — in styles you'd never
buy.

49. Jump on a trampoline.

50. Visit an animal shelter.

51. Take a boat ride.

52. Fly a kite.

53. Play video games.

54. Listen to music together.

55. Go to the zoo.

56. Talk.

57. Travel someplace new, like a small town or huge city.

58. Play miniature golf.

59. Bake homemade pizza.

60. Look at the stars (and share your ideas about life on
other planets!).

61. Read 1 Corinthians 13.

62. Lip-synch to Oldies.

63. Go bowling.

64. Watch a scary old horror movie.

65. Get dressed up really nice and go to McDonald's.

66. Watch a movie that you haven't seen since you were a
kid.

67. Volunteer to work in your church nursery on a Sunday
morning.

68. Go to the mall and get your pictures taken in a little
photo booth.

69. Invent a new game.

70. Take a kickboxing class.

71. Go to a college sports event.

72. Surf the Web.

73. Read love poems out loud.

74. Arm wrestle.

75. Go on a group date.

76. Learn how to juggle.

77. Take ballroom dancing lessons.

78. Run errands for your parents.

79. Help each other clean out your closets.

80. Play soccer with your younger siblings.

81. Make a present for your mothers.

82. Surprise your parents by cleaning the house.

83. Stay after church and help the janitor pick up
bulletins.

84. Rake leaves, shovel snow, plant flowers.

85. Buy a disposable camera and take funny pictures of each
other.

86. Get involved with your school, church, and community.

87. Try to put something together without looking at the
directions.

88. Go to the library and read a children's book out loud
(quietly!).

89. Build a snowman or a sandcastle.

90. Browse at an antique store.

91. Play baseball without a bat or ball.

92. Go to a museum or an art exhibit.

93. Get a walkie-talkie and pretend you're on a secret
mission.

94. Look at the clouds and see what you can make them into.

95. Go to the grocery store with $5 and buy dinner.

96. Pick a dandelion bouquet for your mother.

97. Make rock videos.

98. Read a magazine.

99. Take a jog around the neighborhood.

100. Wash your parent's cars.

---
"All I really wanted was to drag him, kicking
and screaming, into the 21st Century. How
could I know he had an allergy to knives?"
- St. Alia Von.

---
alt.CMMCollective: #0042 of 0069
"Mooching is Irrelevent."

---
"First, empty but a drop upon the holy shrine.
This is the part by which the sacrifice is made.
Offer thy thanks, and rid thyself of malice.
Call upon his name, and feel the blessings of
the Coke God as the nectar of life do flood thy
mouth." - St. Alia Von, From Rituals of a Coke
Drinker, 1998 ver 1.2.

---
"You have basically taken over this newsgroup with peurile postings
and trolls, and I just give up." - Whigglesworth

"C for Cocksucker I guess...what an arrogant pig fucking asshole." - Kaptain

---
"that sig is my load, and i'm a
road train." - The Lost Trucker.

mo0dy

13 Feb 2004, 06:02:3513/02/2004
you should reference these man.

--
inversinfinitesimally urs,

mo0dy (inversi...@hotmail.com)

"mister c of nine (cunt)" <cu...@home.com> wrote in message

> 34. Color eggs - even if it isn't Easter.

> 35. Play in the leaves.
>
> 36. Go to the park and pretend like you're 6 years old
> again.
>
> 37. Go to a G-rated movie.
>
> 38. Have a squirt gun fight.
>
> 39. Play in the rain.
>
> 40. Paint a picture.
>
> 41. Visit sick people in the hospital.
>
> 42. Have a pizza party with your ten closest friends.
>
> 43. Play 20 Questions.
>
> 44. Go on a picnic.
>
> 45. Have a burping contest.
>
> 46. Play charades.
>
> 47. Go to the fair and ride the Ferris Wheel.
>

> 48. Head to Wal-Mart to try on shoes - in styles you'd never

mister c of nine (cunt)

15 Feb 2004, 10:36:1015/02/2004
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:02:35 -0000, "mo0dy"
<ya_...@hotmail.com>licked out Uncle Dave's overripe
asshole before spitting his daddy's sperm into the following
example of why cumshots get me worried about my English
skills:

>you should reference these man.

in a weird way, it'd be funnier if i'd just made them up.
this is true, man! someone out there believes this shit!