how my life has changed

1 view

Foundryrat

Apr 20, 2006, 2:55:24 AM4/20/06
just thinking about things. 5 years ago i
graduated from college. Had a few accounting jobs
didn't work out.

2 years ago i was facing incarceration, and sat 50
days in jail> With that whole ordeal i lost a
good job and went to jail.

Got out, moved back home, found a job, job sucked
but it was a fulltime job. Got a second job to
help make ends meet. Got laid off from my f/t job
as the company did a massive downsize.

Collected a little unemployment and worked part
time my second job.

Quit smoking cigarettes may of 2005. Got my
current job shortly after.

Got my outrageous credit card debt taken care.
Well i'm paying on a 4.25 percent loan for some
time, but... there is a light at the end of the
tunnel.

Working in a foundry isn't most desirable job, but
i make pretty good money, and i got my OT back!
And i got tons of vacation i can use this summer,
and have fun, go to Great America, concerts,
hopefully Ozzfest, local music festivals. So yeah
when i work i may work 40-50 hours a week, but i
can always plan my vacation time! Only thing is
it's best to know in advance and i may have a hard
time getting time off around holidays. No big
deal! I'm planning my stuff around camping,
concerts, etc.

Oh yeah got a heck of a nice car for heck of a
good price.

In summary, yeah i get dirty at work, but the
paychecks are alright, good benefits. Got my debt
in control (yes i am in big debt but the payment
terms are all reasonable)

Not to mention my court fine will be paid off in a
month or two.

Just thinking... life ain't that bad!

BasketCase

Apr 20, 2006, 4:04:31 AM4/20/06

Your life sounds good and on 'track' matey.

angrie.woman

Apr 20, 2006, 10:48:20 AM4/20/06
BasketCase wrote:
> Foundryrat wrote:

>> In summary, yeah i get dirty at work, but the paychecks are alright,
>> good benefits. Got my debt in control (yes i am in big debt but the
>> payment terms are all reasonable)
>>
>> Not to mention my court fine will be paid off in a month or two.
>>
>> Just thinking... life ain't that bad!
>
> Your life sounds good and on 'track' matey.

Yeah, but he needs a dog.

BasketCase

Apr 20, 2006, 11:03:01 AM4/20/06

Do you own a dog ? <curious>

Foundryrat

Apr 20, 2006, 12:28:28 PM4/20/06
hehe in another year i will get a house, or at
least a bigger aparmtent i'm allowed. but..... i'm
a CAT person! my cat would kick your dog's ass!

Doug Donaghue

Apr 21, 2006, 8:46:34 AM4/21/06

"Foundryrat" <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> wrote in message

Hehehe. I like cats too. It's always nice to have a little pussy around
the place <g>

Doug

Foundryrat

Apr 21, 2006, 11:56:45 AM4/21/06
hehe yeah cat's are cool. There independent,
stuck up, easy to care for, but you get a cool cat
there loving and alot of fun. Sure i may get a
dog too, or both the same time. But it's much
easier taking care of a cat when your working
40-50 hours a week, then a dog, at least on the
get go. I'll probably get two cats so they got
playmates while i'm off to work, unless i got a
cunto around. Who knows by then.

BasketCase

Apr 21, 2006, 12:01:11 PM4/21/06

I had two cats in Scotland because I worked shifts.

Foundryrat

Apr 21, 2006, 2:06:35 PM4/21/06
i would probably get two

BasketCase

Apr 21, 2006, 2:21:55 PM4/21/06

I had one cat to begin with but to stop it getting lonely when I was at
work I got another. I used to get home from work to find they'd opened
the kitchen cupboards under the sink and removed all my cleaning
products...and they'd be scattered all over the floor.

I'd have to put them all back and the pair of them would sit looking at
me...I swear they were smiling.

angrie.woman

Apr 21, 2006, 2:57:02 PM4/21/06

Gotta have a dog. We have two dogs, Sirius Black & Sparks. Two cats,
Super Mario and Sneaky. (See if you can guess which pets are older than
my kids?) I've got some fish in an aquarium too.

angrie.woman

Apr 21, 2006, 2:58:39 PM4/21/06
Foundryrat wrote:
> angrie.woman wrote:

>> Yeah, but he needs a dog.
> hehe in another year i will get a house, or at least a bigger aparmtent
> i'm allowed. but..... i'm a CAT person! my cat would kick your dog's ass!

I don't doubt it. No reason you can't be both though. Cats are cool, but
dogs love you, very much.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

angrie.woman

Apr 21, 2006, 11:29:59 PM4/21/06
Larex wrote:

>>> Do you own a dog ? <curious>
>> Gotta have a dog. We have two dogs, Sirius Black & Sparks. Two cats,
>> Super Mario and Sneaky. (See if you can guess which pets are older than
>> my kids?) I've got some fish in an aquarium too.
>

> What kind of dogs? My Chihuahuas kick ass.

Border Collie mixes. Sirius is a BC / Lab, and Sparks is a BC / Pointer.
He kicks ass at dog frisbee. People think he's part pit bull - he has
a pretty square head.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/AngelaC0763/temp/08Sparks.jpg

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 2:33:12 AM4/22/06
hehe cool. Who would win in a fight. Your cats or
your dogs?

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 2:36:02 AM4/22/06
hehe i love cats.. I may have to postpone the
mexico trip so i can get a house in a year. One
more year in this apartment b.c. The apartment is
cozy, cheap, nice, but i have no yard, not allowed
pets, not even fish, i want a house!~!!!!!~!~ And
cats... and
fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I c no reason to spend 1,500 dollars for a
mexico trip when that could be a down payment for
a house. If i do that the house will wait another
year, and i don't want that.

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 2:39:28 AM4/22/06
yes i like both very much. But being a single
fellow who works a lot it'd be easier to get the
cats. Yeah both be fine. This will be in a year
or so when i get a house. By then maybe i'll have
a female to help with the dog. Who knows? But i
know i can do the cat thing single even working
alot. I'd get 2! Cats are independent, snobby,
but yet cool. Your lucky to have a cat. Cats are
very loyal, almost too loyal pathetic even but i
still love dogs. The dog is lucky to have you.

Anyway, i miss my feline friends! And pets.
Animals are the best.

Message has been deleted

BasketCase

Apr 22, 2006, 5:41:17 AM4/22/06

Are the dogs older than your kids ? What kind of dogs are they ?
Surely it's not the fish ?

BasketCase

Apr 22, 2006, 5:45:41 AM4/22/06

I was a cat person for a long long time...basically because of the
thought of having to take out a dog for walks in all weather...and wash
the buggers when they're dirty...

But a few years back I was with someone who bought a dog ( Staffordshire
Bull Terrier ) and that happy wee dug loved me and was great fun to be with.

We'll definitely get another dug when we move house.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BasketCase

Apr 22, 2006, 6:19:48 AM4/22/06

That's a nice dug !

aussie bongo

Apr 22, 2006, 6:28:56 AM4/22/06

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://freespace.virgin.net/bigun.littleun/

"BasketCase" <baske...@strawbox.com> wrote in message

>> http://i23.photobucket.com/album/b375/AngelaC0763/temp/08Sparks.jpg

> That's a nice dug !

nice picky BUT it is a shame that the website takes over your homepage for
one of its own :-(

BasketCase

Apr 22, 2006, 6:25:13 AM4/22/06

That's a good idea.

Doug Donaghue

Apr 22, 2006, 9:53:07 AM4/22/06

"Foundryrat" <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> wrote in message

It's all down to deciding your own priorities. FWIW, I think you're making
the right choice. A new house will keep you so busy for the first year, you
won't miss not having gone to Mexico anyway. And, next year, you can go to
Mexico anyway.

Doug

angrie.woman

Apr 22, 2006, 11:35:58 AM4/22/06
Foundryrat wrote:
> angrie.woman wrote:

>> Gotta have a dog. We have two dogs, Sirius Black & Sparks. Two cats,
>> Super Mario and Sneaky. (See if you can guess which pets are older
>> than my kids?) I've got some fish in an aquarium too.
>>
> hehe cool. Who would win in a fight. Your cats or your dogs?

In order of physical bad-assness: Sparks the dog, Mario the cat, Sirius
the Dog and Sneaky the really fat and old cat. If I was to sort them by
bad ass attitude, Mario cat would win, paws down. Sparks is a happy
dog, but he's just so muscular that a cat could never take him and he
knows it. Sirius is pretty much a neurotic wimp. But he's our neurotic
wimp and we love him anyway.

angrie.woman

Apr 22, 2006, 11:40:01 AM4/22/06

The dog named Sirius Black and the cat named Super Mario were both named
by my kids. I do have some amazingly long lived fish though. I have
some basic tetras, silver with black fins, that I bought in Texas, which
would make them about 10. They're only supposed to live to about 5-6. I
originally had 5, but last 3 over the years.

I'm afraid to add anything new to the tank - they're too old to fuck
with. One strange germ would probably do them in immediately.

angrie.woman

Apr 22, 2006, 11:43:37 AM4/22/06
aussie bongo wrote:

>nice picky BUT it is a shame that the website takes over your homepage
>for one of its own :-(

I don't know what you mean by that? Did you pick up a hijack program
that changed your homepage? I've never had that trouble.

Anybody else?

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 12:52:03 PM4/22/06
hehe my parents fat cat is a pussy. hehehehe

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 12:53:12 PM4/22/06
true, plus i can still make vacation plans and
vacation. Mexico can wait.

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 12:54:28 PM4/22/06
projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 01:39:28 -0500, in alt.life.sucks, Foundryrat
> <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> Cats are very loyal. My cats are both *talkers*
>
> I don't understand that "cats are snobbish" bit....every single cat
> I've ever had through the years was loving, loyal, and I think they
> are the perfect pet. They take care of themselves, pretty much. All
> you have to do is scoop a little poop and pour some meow mix. They
> are very affectionate and a lot of fun to play with (all you need is a
> string or a ball of aluminum foil and games on!), and I just really
> have enjoyed their company through the years.
>
> But oh well.
hehe our family can't once slurped up a whole
bunch of string. I was a kid and pulled it out,
maybe not the best idea, but the cat was ok.
After that point the can't had to be supervised
around the string.

Foundryrat

Apr 22, 2006, 12:55:46 PM4/22/06
projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:55:24 -0500, in alt.life.sucks, Foundryrat

> <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> hit the crackpipe and declared:
>
>>just thinking about things. 5 years ago i
>>graduated from college. Had a few accounting jobs
>>didn't work out.
>>
>>2 years ago i was facing incarceration, and sat 50
>>days in jail> With that whole ordeal i lost a
>>good job and went to jail.
>>
>>Got out, moved back home, found a job, job sucked
>>but it was a fulltime job. Got a second job to
>>help make ends meet. Got laid off from my f/t job
>>as the company did a massive downsize.
>>
>>Collected a little unemployment and worked part
>>time my second job.
>>
>>Quit smoking cigarettes may of 2005. Got my
>>current job shortly after.
>>
>>Got my outrageous credit card debt taken care.
>>Well i'm paying on a 4.25 percent loan for some
>>time, but... there is a light at the end of the
>>tunnel.
>>
>>Working in a foundry isn't most desirable job, but
>>i make pretty good money, and i got my OT back!
>>And i got tons of vacation i can use this summer,
>>and have fun, go to Great America, concerts,
>>hopefully Ozzfest, local music festivals. So yeah
>>when i work i may work 40-50 hours a week, but i
>>can always plan my vacation time! Only thing is
>>it's best to know in advance and i may have a hard
>>time getting time off around holidays. No big
>>deal! I'm planning my stuff around camping,
>>concerts, etc.
>>
>>Oh yeah got a heck of a nice car for heck of a
>>good price.

>>In summary, yeah i get dirty at work, but the
>>paychecks are alright, good benefits. Got my debt
>>in control (yes i am in big debt but the payment
>>terms are all reasonable)
>>
>>Not to mention my court fine will be paid off in a
>>month or two.
>>
>>Just thinking... life ain't that bad!
>

> Sounds good to me! Yer doin' good.
>
> Got me thinking...I quit school in 1987 and got my first job. Six
> months later I had met my future husband and had moved in with him at
> his mom's house. Two years later we got our own apartment, then a
> year after that we got married. I did drugs for the next decade, then
> decided in 2001 that I'd rather be an alcoholic. Now I am a convicted
> felon, working full time at a fuckin' taco stand. I rule! But yeah,
> life ain't that bad. I actually have quite a bit of fun <g>
i worked at taco bell, it was one my most funner
jobs. Got laid the most with the female coworkers
too at that job:) I was surrounded by pussy that
wanted to fuck me! hehehehe

Doug Donaghue

Apr 22, 2006, 8:25:45 PM4/22/06

"Foundryrat" <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> wrote in message

I used to have a cat I simply called 'Fat Fuck'. When she laid down on the
couch, she looked like a throw pillow with toes <g>

Doug

angrie.woman

Apr 22, 2006, 9:48:45 PM4/22/06
Doug Donaghue wrote:

> It's all down to deciding your own priorities. FWIW, I think you're making
> the right choice. A new house will keep you so busy for the first year, you
> won't miss not having gone to Mexico anyway. And, next year, you can go to
> Mexico anyway.

Unless you get bird flu and/or have a stroke and/or get mucked up in a
car crash and/or end up in a wheelchair, or ....

angrie.woman

Apr 22, 2006, 9:50:21 PM4/22/06
Foundryrat wrote:
> projectile vomit chick wrote:

>> Cats are very loyal. My cats are both *talkers*
>> I don't understand that "cats are snobbish" bit....every single cat
>> I've ever had through the years was loving, loyal, and I think they
>> are the perfect pet. They take care of themselves, pretty much. All
>> you have to do is scoop a little poop and pour some meow mix. They
>> are very affectionate and a lot of fun to play with (all you need is a
>> string or a ball of aluminum foil and games on!), and I just really
>> have enjoyed their company through the years.
>> But oh well.
> hehe our family can't once slurped up a whole bunch of string. I was a
> kid and pulled it out, maybe not the best idea, but the cat was ok.
> After that point the can't had to be supervised around the string.

Which end did you oull it from?

Message has been deleted

angrie.woman

Apr 22, 2006, 10:42:10 PM4/22/06
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> My aren't we a ball of sunshine tonight!

Sssssh. First I get him to go. Then I get him to spring for two
tickets, then I abandon my husband and kids, much to the shock of the
entire cul de sac....

Doug Donaghue

Apr 22, 2006, 10:53:02 PM4/22/06

"angrie.woman" <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote in message

It's true. The Great Spirit has one -nasty- sense of humor <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Apr 22, 2006, 10:55:08 PM4/22/06

"Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch" <la...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:48:45 -0500, "angrie.woman"
> <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote:
>
> My aren't we a ball of sunshine tonight!

Hehehe. More like a black hole <g>

So tell us; What's got your tit in the wringer?

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Apr 22, 2006, 11:04:47 PM4/22/06

"angrie.woman" <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote in message

What?? They can't possibly believe that your one of the Stepford Wives.
Why would it surprise them?

And why abandon them? Just feed him a high caloric diet with lots of low
density lipoproteins, saturated fats, everythinhg processed, and as much
salt as you can get away with.

You could do him in less than 5 years and *then* you get to collect his life
insurance.

As for the kids...... They'd probably fetch a pretty good price in the
white slavery market. Especially if they're pre-pubescent. Just unload 'em
in Mexico and make it look like a snatch job.

Just food for thought <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Apr 22, 2006, 11:05:39 PM4/22/06

"angrie.woman" <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote in message

I kinda wondered that myself <g>

Doug

BasketCase

Apr 23, 2006, 7:07:28 AM4/23/06
projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:45:41 +0100, in alt.life.sucks, BasketCase
> <baske...@strawbox.com> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> This discussion reminded me of my little mutt Molly that I had while
> growing up. So sweet! She positioned herself every day at 3 p.m. on
> top of the picnic table (no we never had any picnics, dad just went
> out there to smoke cigarettes lol) in the backyard when I'd come from
> the bus stop after school. I'll never forget her joyous greetings.
> So sweet!
>
> pvc-
> weepy and remembering Molly

Not all tears are tears of grief pvc :)

BasketCase

Apr 23, 2006, 7:09:22 AM4/23/06
aussie bongo wrote:

If it takes over your home page for one of its own then I assume your
using Internet Explorer ?

Change to Firefox mate. Much more secure browser...and free !

BasketCase

Apr 23, 2006, 7:14:22 AM4/23/06

Pets give a lot of pleasure.

I had to leave both my cats in Scotland when my house was
repossessed...I left them with a neighbour. Good thing about cats is
that fidelity is not one of their strong points...they don't care who's
opening the cat food tin ! :)

BasketCase

Apr 23, 2006, 7:16:30 AM4/23/06

Cheery wee soul aren't you ? Hehehehehe

angrie.woman

Apr 23, 2006, 9:04:13 PM4/23/06
Doug Donaghue wrote:
> "angrie.woman" <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote in message
>> Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:

>>> My aren't we a ball of sunshine tonight!
>> Sssssh. First I get him to go. Then I get him to spring for two tickets,
>> then I abandon my husband and kids, much to the shock of the entire cul de
>> sac....
>
> What?? They can't possibly believe that your one of the Stepford Wives.
> Why would it surprise them?

LOL - I think they'd be surprised that I'd be dumb enough to trade in
such a great guy .

> And why abandon them? Just feed him a high caloric diet with lots of low
> density lipoproteins, saturated fats, everythinhg processed, and as much
> salt as you can get away with.
>
> You could do him in less than 5 years and *then* you get to collect his life
> insurance.
>
> As for the kids...... They'd probably fetch a pretty good price in the
> white slavery market. Especially if they're pre-pubescent. Just unload 'em
> in Mexico and make it look like a snatch job.
>
> Just food for thought <g>

No no - I come back, claim some mental defect...I don't know. I haven't
worked that part out quite yet. I can mull it over in Mexico though.

I like the hubby and kids - I don't want to kill them or anything.

angrie.woman

Apr 23, 2006, 9:05:48 PM4/23/06

Living for the day! Or at least, trying to get Rat away from the
telephone for a few days.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Foundryrat

Apr 23, 2006, 10:55:39 PM4/23/06
hehe some the fat cats i c have muscle. This cat
is well, just fat.

Foundryrat

Apr 23, 2006, 11:11:51 PM4/23/06
can't equals cat. wtf was i thinking. I wasn't
on anything i swear hehehehe.

Foundryrat

Apr 23, 2006, 11:13:03 PM4/23/06
the mouth. I was a kid i didn't know what to do.
The cat was choking. I read later it could've
hurt the inside but the cat was choking. She was
alright though. She's 19 now, slowing down big
time with age but not suffereing as far as we can
tell.

Doug Donaghue

Apr 24, 2006, 12:15:35 AM4/24/06

"Foundryrat" <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> wrote in message

So was Fat Fuck. She couldn't even manage to jump up on the couch. She'd
just set there and whine until you picked her up and sat her on your lap <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Apr 24, 2006, 12:27:04 AM4/24/06

"angrie.woman" <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote in message

Ahhh........ I understand. You just want to 'get away' for a couple of
weeks of wild and fast living with no long-term repercussions <g>

You might try the 'kidnapped' angle, but there have been quite a few of them
who didn't get that to work lately.

I'd suggest 'amnesia' but there's a fairly complex bit of psychological
infra-structure that always accompanies amnesia. Unless you were willing to
study and practice for several months, any medium stupid 3'rd year psych
student would spot it as phoney.

I guess you're on your own. Good luck <g>

Doug

Foundryrat

Apr 24, 2006, 1:50:43 AM4/24/06
hehe sounds like our fat cat. well the folks. I
feel bad though she's 19 i'll be surprised she
makes 20, but it appears she ain't suffering, and
that's what matters to me. Cat was always kind of
a cunto. Our theory was the cat was abused before
we got it, but how do ya know for sure. We always
gave her love, but i will say that is the only cat
i have not been able to come to me! Not once!
And i'm a cat person, i love cats, and they love
me. Jus kind of a mean self centered cat. But
you have an animal around long enuf you grow to
love it, as a member of the family. The love is
unconditional. I'll miss her when she goes. I'll
feel bad more for the mom/stepdad, but anyway...
Death is a natural thing long as it's time it's
alright. I hope she don't suffer too much in the end.

rat.

Rat.,

BasketCase

Apr 24, 2006, 5:53:44 AM4/24/06

Good luck to you lass !

BasketCase

Apr 24, 2006, 5:54:05 AM4/24/06
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:04:13 -0500, "angrie.woman"
> Newlywed huh?

ROFLMAO !

BasketCase

Apr 24, 2006, 5:55:27 AM4/24/06

Feed her some string. For 'old times' sake. Hehehehehee

BasketCase

Apr 24, 2006, 5:56:06 AM4/24/06

I once dated a lass like that. Hehehehehee

angrie.woman

Apr 24, 2006, 11:33:44 AM4/24/06
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:04:13 -0500, "angrie.woman"

>> I like the hubby and kids - I don't want to kill them or anything.
>

> Newlywed huh?

12 years or so.

angrie.woman

Apr 24, 2006, 11:35:33 AM4/24/06
Doug Donaghue wrote:
> "angrie.woman" <angrie...@ggmail.com> wrote in message

>> I like the hubby and kids - I don't want to kill them or anything.

> Ahhh........ I understand. You just want to 'get away' for a couple of
> weeks of wild and fast living with no long-term repercussions <g>
>
> You might try the 'kidnapped' angle, but there have been quite a few of them
> who didn't get that to work lately.

Ooooh - that's a good one. Bu I still have to get Rat to Mexico first.

Doug Donaghue

Apr 24, 2006, 4:19:26 PM4/24/06

"BasketCase" <baske...@strawbox.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMSFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug

Message has been deleted

Foundryrat

Apr 25, 2006, 1:27:00 AM4/25/06
hehe you've dated high maintenance women too?! Is
there such thing as a low maintenance woman?

BasketCase

Apr 25, 2006, 3:44:33 AM4/25/06

Yes. You have to inflate them.

Doug Donaghue

Apr 25, 2006, 12:45:18 PM4/25/06

"Foundryrat" <foundr...@SPAMFREEyahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes. My first wife. All I've had to do for the last thirty six years is
stop by from time to time and put flowers on her headstone.

Doug

Message has been deleted

BasketCase

Apr 27, 2006, 3:09:03 AM4/27/06
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> And they probably leak!

And then when you complain say it's the last time they're going down on
you !

Foundryrat

Apr 30, 2006, 6:04:22 AM4/30/06
hehe. be a one night stand that's for sure.
Probably not a cheap one at that.