De-cloaking Criminal Minds - Their Use Of The Double-Lie

Koos Nolst Trenite

Oct 25, 2002, 5:05:54 PM10/25/02
De-cloaking Criminal Minds - Their Use Of The Double-Lie

This is all new stuff, because you have not been educated into
recognizing criminal minds.

I know you rather pay ten thousand dollar for a weekend seminar, or
meditate for ten years in the Himalayas, and NOT find out and NOT
learn this - so grit your teeth, now, because you are about to find
out...

The mask that a criminal mind presented to me, consists of an
atrocious lie, and that atrocious lie is thrown or held in front of
another atrocious lie.

Now you may not be familiar with what an atrocious lie is. Take a
very obvious, very true truth, and have someone completely deny
it and reverse it and say that that reverse "is the truth."
You are living in and with the most atrocious lies sold as "truth,"
so this is not difficult for any criminal mind - he or she has a
very wide choice.

Two atrocious lies, she created and holds. And she throws these as a
Double-Lie, when someone attempts to look at her, or when someone
naturally does look at her, at her soul that is.

The Top lie is to daze you so much, that you won't have the stability
anymore to start looking at, and certainly not to look through, the
Bottom lie.

And the Bottom lie prevents her soul from being looked at.

She holds the Double-Lie 'in front of her soul,' in front of herself:
In order not to be seen ...as she is.
In order not to be treated ...as she is.
In order not to be treated as she can be seen when looked at.

(She is her soul - when you look at her, you look at her soul.)

The Top lie that she holds and throws is:
"You don't see me when you do see me, but you 'see' only what you
are yourself."

That is so atrociously lying, and so malicious to you, that it is
supposed to daze your awareness enough so that you do not even want
to face the underlying lie, the Bottom lie.

So far so good - and I see, that indeed her lie has dazed you so much
that you don't even get an idea of what her Bottom lie might be.

The Bottom lie that she holds and throws, is:
"You are evil FOR looking at me."

Now THAT one escaped you, didn't it! Because it is covered up by the
Top lie, which in itself is already a cocktail of Double-Lies,
actually, such as:
"You can't see, even though you do see," and
"You see not what you see," but "you see the opposite of what you
see," and
"You are the one who is evil - if you would admit to yourself that
you saw something."

I elaborate these things a bit below, and you can read that if you
want some more explanation of what I wrote just now. But basically,
above, I said it.
(But you might still want a look at Footnote (3), which lists a few
highly applicable references with, equally, totally new stuff.)

Koos "Cause Trinity"

I elaborate:

She wrote and posted (in terror of being looked at by me as she is):
"You can try to look in my mind and heart if you like, but
anything you see will actually be the reflection of your own soul."

That's an interesting lie, used by a criminal mind who writes, that
'if I look at her, at her soul, then I don't actually see her, but I
see "only a reflection of myself".'

And further she suggests with it, that she feels "safe from being
seen as she is - protected from being seen as she is - the mask is
in place, and it does its work." (And I just noticed while I wrote
about her, that she fiercely projects the lie: 'You are looking "at
someone else," not at me' - WHILE I look at her.)

The lie on top, which she projects, is made up of things that say,
that you are not seeing what you are seeing.

Like:
When you do see the monster that her soul is, the monstrosity that it
has been made into, then "that is not what you see;"
but:
"What you see, is 'only what you yourself project into her';"
and then
she (as part of her mask) says:
"You see 'just a reflection of yourself'."

I translate that: You see a monster in her eyes, and you see, feel
or experience that it is her, that it is her soul that you are
perceiving.

And then she projects not only that "you can't see what you see," but
she projects ALSO that "what you see is actually you yourself."

That is of course a bunch of atrocious lies, and so outrageous - it is
so strongly the reverse of what is true - that it severely knocks out
your spiritual perception.

And that is exactly what the lie is intended to do (what all
atrocious lies are intended to do - to knock out your spiritual
perception and awareness of what you have perceived).
It is exactly what SHE is intending to do, and what she does all the
time: To knock out the spiritual awareness that others have.

So for the lies ON TOP she has:
1. "You can't see what you see even though you see it."
2. "What you do see - an extremely ugly and hateful, criminally
deformed soul - is actually 'you yourself'."

But the BOTTOM lie, that is covered up with lies on top, is:
"You are evil for looking at her, at her soul." (And looking, of
course, means observing her actual condition.)"

The truth is, of course, that it is NOT evil to look at her soul,
but that it IS evil to NOT look at her soul.

And the truth is, of course, that it is evil (destructive to life)
to pretend that "all is fine" and that "she will not do you or others
any harm."

And THAT sticks - that you will refrain from seeing her as she is -
sticks, after your awareness has already been knocked out by the
atrocities of the lies ON TOP (that "what you see, you don't see,"
and "what you see, is not her but 'yourself'").

And that layer of Energetic lies, that Double-Lie, that's her mask.

And it's a very effective mask, and it works because of the TOO-
ATROCIOUS-FOR-AWARENESS lies that are on top of it.

You notice that those are also mutually contradicting, or mutually
excluding lies - [Definition] which is why I have called them
Double-Lies:
"You see but you can't see."
"You don't see anything but you see something and that is yourself."
"You are evil for seeing her but you can't see her."

And further: WHILE she is harming and confusing your perception, she
throws the lie that "she will not harm you."(1)

With her Double-Lie mask, she
1. projects to decent people that "they are evil and ugly,
especially when they look at her, and for looking at her."
(She even writes that, too.)

With her Double-Lie mask, she
2. demands of decent people that they let her be destructive, and
that they let her be and do without them detecting or suspecting
her.

Which, in fact, is her demanding of decent people, that they be evil
(destructive) to her, and she is demanding of others not to protect
themselves against her, nor to protect others against her.

You have to face (and thereby find) the Top lies (that "you don't
see what you see" and "that you are the one who is evil") - you have
to be strong enough to disagree with that - in order to undo the
sticking of the Bottom lie (that "you are good when you do NOT see
her condition and when you pretend she is not destructive").

So they very strongly hide the Top lie (which makes you wonder about
"what evil you might be doing").

In other words, they introvert your attention on yourself and onto
something of yourself that is not there (except what is there in the
form of lies that they projected in the past about you and at you and
at others).
You are more familiar with that concept: 'They introvert you.' But
that concept - as almost all such past concepts - does not look at
the cause, does not resolve the source, but blames the victims, "for
not being strong enough." In other words, these past concepts were
conceived and enforced by criminal minds, and I won't mention any
names now.

The Americans who are very confused on this subject even made a very
confusing word for it: "Self-conscious" - which means precisely the
opposite of 'Self-conscious' - 'being conscious of yourself' -
and that word "Self-conscious" is used to describe the result, the
effect, of such attacks on you as from the girl whose mask I
described above.
It blames you, in order that you don't look at, let alone understand,
the causes of your suffering - the criminal minds.

So that's what you get from not knowing about the structure of the
masks that these monstrous people have and project, masks that they
enforce with great and very destructive Life Energetic force.
As I described extensively elsewhere.(3)

Koos "Cause Trinity"

For some more explanation and understanding, I elaborate further:

The mask of a criminal mind that I am describing here, is apparently
very common. So I will talk a little about that, here.

And of course it has endless variations, even though the mechanics
(the way the mask works) and the principles (why it works) and the
intentions (what they want to achieve with the mask) and the effects
(what they do achieve with the mask) are much the same as the one
described below (and which I summarized at the top).

Criminal minds are terrified of being looked at (seen, perceived) by
me and by any other decent, normal person.(2)
And that's also what they continuously complain about - that I can
see.
That I can see what state they are in, that I can see who they are.
They don't like to be seen as they are, to put it mildly.

Normal people love to be seen as they are - most people do.

But a few posters are just very severely Deluded into fear.

I repeat that: They are very severely Deluded into fear.

Because if they would stand in front of me and I would look at them,
at their soul which is who they are, they would feel NO terror
anymore:
Their terror does not come from me - it is a Delusion given to them,
as I have described extensively elsewhere.

If they would have the courage to stand in front of me and let
themselves be looked at, at their soul, their Delusion of terror
would drop away.

And that's all.

But they are immense cowards - apart from being severe past life
murderers (all murderers are intense cowards) - they try to divert
the attention away from themselves and away from those who are like
them, by posting intentional criminal lies about someone who could
look at them.

Nothing new in history.

History teaches about all the genocide that has been committed in
the past - well, that has been committed and executed by someone.

And these someones get reborn, whether they like it or not. And all
the memories are still there - subdued, but still there. Else they
would not react like this.

And these memories will never erase.

Now you know why they are terrified of being looked at.
And why they intentionally post the most violent criminal libel about
me.
Just in case you hadn't figured this out yourself already.

They are very, very different from normal, regular people, from
regular individuals who are not held spell-bound by a severely
criminal mind.

And indeed - except for about one in a thousand who refuses to be
looked at - ALL people are VERY happy to be looked at by ME.

I look very intensely at people.
I look at their soul.
They LOVE it. They are very respectful, and they just love it.

One criminal mind was kind enough to write to me in reaction to the
above description of their fear.

That resulted in this little ten thousand dollar course about 'The
Nature Of Criminal Minds As Regards Some Of The Masks They Hold And
Project, And Their Standard Trick Of Double-Lies To Prevent Awareness
And To Manipulate Others.'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

(1) Footnote:
(Fine Particle Physics)
[not included in this issue]

(2) Footnote:
By anyone, except by another criminal mind - who just sees a
"fellow criminal mind."

(3) Footnote:
- 'Crime Versus Truth - What's Happening In Our Society'(30 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210010006.5ee5b38%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind' (18 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210180308.42416a71%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Criminals Will Never Feel Safe About Koos' (16 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210161026.3be0159c%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

Copyright 2002 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate and encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)