KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW

1 view

Ken (NY)

Feb 14, 2001, 7:28:50 AM2/14/01
Attention:
This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
bashing. It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
abuse.
I will probably be using some of your usenet identities unless
you wish to not be identified on the air. If that is the case, I will
refer to you anonymously but will still read aloud from some of your
postings.
Regards,
Ken (NY)
--
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal

No trees were harmed to bring you this e-Presentation...

Bubba

Feb 14, 2001, 7:41:55 AM2/14/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:28:50 GMT, ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
wrote:

> Attention:
> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>bashing.

Oh, now this won't be a one sided discussion. Why don't they do the
subject of online officer's that constantly badger victims of police
abuse.

> It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>abuse.
> I will probably be using some of your usenet identities unless
>you wish to not be identified on the air. If that is the case, I will
>refer to you anonymously but will still read aloud from some of your
>postings.

Why not use my Real Name, and my location, I would be more than happy
to be given a chance for rebuttal.

Ok, alleged "Cop Haters"...This is our chance, Fox will be required to
give us equal air time. Let's get the letters out ASAP. Surely we
cannot let Ken represent us.

Bubba

Ken (NY)

Feb 14, 2001, 8:36:24 AM2/14/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:41:55 GMT, mrb...@mindspring.com (Bubba)
excitedly exclaimed:

>On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:28:50 GMT, ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
>wrote:
>
>> Attention:
>> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>>Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>>the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>>bashing.
>
>Oh, now this won't be a one sided discussion. Why don't they do the
>subject of online officer's that constantly badger victims of police
>abuse.

How one-sided will it be when we will also have "two female
victims of police abuse." And George Will is likely to take either
side of any issue.

>> It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>>announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>>George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>>the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>>abuse.
>> I will probably be using some of your usenet identities unless
>>you wish to not be identified on the air. If that is the case, I will
>>refer to you anonymously but will still read aloud from some of your
>>postings.
>
>Why not use my Real Name, and my location, I would be more than happy
>to be given a chance for rebuttal.

You got it, "Bubba".

>Ok, alleged "Cop Haters"...This is our chance, Fox will be required to
>give us equal air time. Let's get the letters out ASAP. Surely we
>cannot let Ken represent us.

Sure you can. I can speak for you by using your own posts.
What is one-sided about that?

Andy Katz

Feb 14, 2001, 9:06:17 AM2/14/01
wrote:
> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>bashing. It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>abuse.

There goes that damned liberal media again....!

But seriously, Ken, that sounds very interesting. Which is Fox Cable
in NYC, 46?

And how did you happen to find your way into this gig?

Andy Katz
____________________________________
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Juvenal

a...@interport.net
Andre...@aol.com

Bastard Nation
http://www.bastards.org

Ken (NY)

Feb 14, 2001, 10:31:12 AM2/14/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:06:17 -0500, Andy Katz <amk*@rcn.net*>
excitedly exclaimed:

>On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:28:50 GMT, ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
>wrote:
>> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>>Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>>the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>>bashing. It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>>announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>>George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>>the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>>abuse.
>
>There goes that damned liberal media again....!
>
>But seriously, Ken, that sounds very interesting. Which is Fox Cable
>in NYC, 46?

It will be on Channel 22 on Long Island but I am not sure
about NYC. It is not a live broadcast, but a taped session.

>And how did you happen to find your way into this gig?

The funny thing is that I was approached via e-mail from a Fox
producer who surfed into alt.thebird.copwatch. He selected me and I
has hinted that he wants yet another panelist from the group. I was
thinking of suggesting Sgt. Rock since he has been the subject of so
much abuse there lately, but I don't know if they would go for flying
him in from the left coast.
Anyway, the first Sunday in April should be an eye opener for
many viewers.

Sergeant Rock

Feb 14, 2001, 10:44:31 AM2/14/01
wrote:

> Attention:

> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>bashing. It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>abuse.
> I will probably be using some of your usenet identities unless
>you wish to not be identified on the air. If that is the case, I will
>refer to you anonymously but will still read aloud from some of your
>postings.
> Regards,
> Ken (NY)

Feel free to Identify Sgt. Rock by name. Good luck & kick some butt!

Sgt. Rock

Craig N. Fraser

Feb 14, 2001, 10:51:47 AM2/14/01
That is pretty damn cool Ken. Is it going to broadcast nationwide? I would
love to see it, but need to know what the name of the program will be and if
it is even going to be on in my area (Virginia).

"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 14, 2001, 11:42:50 AM2/14/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: mrb...@mindspring.com (Bubba)
>Date: 2/14/01 5:41 AM Mountain Standard Time
I would hope that they are smart enough to pick an opposing viewpoint from our
side, because I think that you are absolutely right about what Ken will do.
Ken has a way of appearing to be rational when he is in fact bashing us victims
from behind. <lol> He will tell these unsuspecting folks that we have whined
because we are cop haters, not that we are law-abiding citizens that are angry
about being victimized by our local police departments. Not that we have lost
homes, children and freedoms! So victims, get out your pens and start writing
to Fox, request a spokesman from our side. Lets make this a FAIR
representation.

DJ
DJ

Sergeant Rock

Feb 14, 2001, 11:56:52 AM2/14/01
On 14 Feb 2001 16:42:50 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
wrote:

>I would hope that they are smart enough to pick an opposing viewpoint from our
>side, because I think that you are absolutely right about what Ken will do.
>Ken has a way of appearing to be rational when he is in fact bashing us victims
>from behind. <lol> He will tell these unsuspecting folks that we have whined
>because we are cop haters, not that we are law-abiding citizens that are angry
>about being victimized by our local police departments. Not that we have lost
>homes, children and freedoms! So victims, get out your pens and start writing
>to Fox, request a spokesman from our side. Lets make this a FAIR
>representation.

Ken,

I was flipping the TV the other night & just happened to catch the end
of the Jerry Springer movie. After the show they 2 women were sitting
at the bar having a JD on the rocks & a smoke. Then they returned to
the trailer park. DJ & Dog House......... Perfect.

After DJ whined on about police abuse, you could confront her about
thry to poisening & the attempted murder of her husband. I bet it
would be like a volcano erupting.

Sgt. Rock

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 14, 2001, 12:13:47 PM2/14/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock)
>Date: 2/14/01 9:56 AM Mountain Standard Time
SENILITY is setting in, huh Rock? I have never poisoned anyone, you old fool!
I think that you have the wrong person! Get some GINKO BILOBA, you foolish old
man! <lol>

DJ

Zman

Feb 14, 2001, 12:17:42 PM2/14/01
What time will this be on. Is it going to be on Hannity and Colmes? (Sean
Hannity For President BTW!!!).

Ken (NY)

Feb 14, 2001, 12:17:33 PM2/14/01

>"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Attention:
>> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>> Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>> the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>> bashing. It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>> announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>> George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>> the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>> abuse.
>> I will probably be using some of your usenet identities unless
>> you wish to not be identified on the air. If that is the case, I will
>> refer to you anonymously but will still read aloud from some of your
>> postings.
>> Regards,
>> Ken (NY)
>> --
>> Chairman,
>> Department Of Redundancy Department
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
>> for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal
>>
>> No trees were harmed to bring you this e-Presentation...

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:51:47 -0500, "Craig N. Fraser"
<ccfr...@mindspring.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>That is pretty damn cool Ken. Is it going to broadcast nationwide? I would
>love to see it, but need to know what the name of the program will be and if
>it is even going to be on in my area (Virginia).

It will be a nation wide taped broadcast, but times would be
local of course.

Sergeant Rock

Feb 14, 2001, 12:20:53 PM2/14/01
On 14 Feb 2001 17:13:47 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
wrote:

Debbie, DJ, whatever. You're both kooks. You are both so forgetable,
it's easy to mix you up.

Sgt. Rock

Sergeant Rock

Feb 14, 2001, 12:54:35 PM2/14/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:31:12 GMT, ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
wrote:

> The funny thing is that I was approached via e-mail from a Fox
>producer who surfed into alt.thebird.copwatch. He selected me and I
>has hinted that he wants yet another panelist from the group. I was
>thinking of suggesting Sgt. Rock since he has been the subject of so
>much abuse there lately, but I don't know if they would go for flying
>him in from the left coast.
> Anyway, the first Sunday in April should be an eye opener for
>many viewers.
> Regards,
> Ken (NY)

I'm not sure if I'd be interested but I'll listen to their proposal
should they want me.

Sgt. Rock

Dana Phillips

Feb 14, 2001, 2:13:01 PM2/14/01
Wow Ken! I have just been picked to host all the news on all the networks
using various socks and balls of twine. I look forward to working with ya.

- OFR -

Feb 14, 2001, 2:17:46 PM2/14/01
You can wear your F*#K them where they breathe T-shirt.

- OFR -

Feb 14, 2001, 2:19:24 PM2/14/01

Fake cops appear to be just as dumb as real cops.

Once again they accuse the wrong person.

> DJ

- OFR -

Feb 14, 2001, 2:22:51 PM2/14/01

The term is WRONG.

Not a mix-up.

WRONG AGAIN ROCK!

Idiot fake cop.

> Sgt. Rock

Craig N. Fraser

Feb 14, 2001, 3:43:15 PM2/14/01
Actually, IMO, FOXNews is the most unbiased news source out there. CNN is
steeped in the Liberal Democrat platforms, I think their graphics department
accidentally made it say "The Clinton News Network."
MSNBC isn't any better. FOX always try to show both sides. I for one look
foreward to this exchange. I also can't wait to see what Ken the retired
NYPD cop looks like.

"INTHEDOGHOUSE" <inthed...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ken (NY)

Feb 14, 2001, 5:46:24 PM2/14/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:43:15 -0500, "Craig N. Fraser"
<ccfr...@mindspring.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>Actually, IMO, FOXNews is the most unbiased news source out there. CNN is

>steeped in the Liberal Democrat platforms, I think their graphics department
>accidentally made it say "The Clinton News Network."
>MSNBC isn't any better. FOX always try to show both sides. I for one look
>foreward to this exchange. I also can't wait to see what Ken the retired
>NYPD cop looks like.

Oh, that's easy. Look for the distinguished, athletic looking.
handsome and suave looking gent with the wonderful voice.
I'll be near him.

Ken (NY)

Feb 14, 2001, 5:57:10 PM2/14/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:13:01 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>Wow Ken! I have just been picked to host all the news on all the networks
>using various socks and balls of twine. I look forward to working with ya.

Mr. Phillips sir: Has anybody ever told you that you babble
incomprehensibly?
Cordially,

Dana Phillips

Feb 14, 2001, 6:39:20 PM2/14/01

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:13:01 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
>
> >Wow Ken! I have just been picked to host all the news on all the
networks
> >using various socks and balls of twine. I look forward to working with
ya.

> Mr. Phillips sir: Has anybody ever told you that you babble
> incomprehensibly?

Just to be blunt Kenny why is that any of your concern? Plonk me, killfile
me, run for the hills. You are a tiny little person who has little to offer
here other than disruption so please eat shit and die. As you see I am
trying to be nice Kenny. If you wish you can use that on FOX.

Omnivore

Feb 14, 2001, 6:50:30 PM2/14/01

"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message

LOL - Wonder if Ken will read from some of your more choice posts?

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 14, 2001, 8:51:39 PM2/14/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: "Omnivore" sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net
>Date: 2/14/01 4:50 PM Mountain Standard Time
I wouldn't hold my breath, Omnivore! LOL!! Ken doesn't want to embarrass
himself by showing what Rock is REALLY like. He still believes Rock is LE.

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 14, 2001, 8:53:52 PM2/14/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: "Dana Phillips" libera...@email.com
>Date: 2/14/01 4:39 PM Mountain Standard Time
Nice? (snort, HAHAA!) You are only nice to someones face, then you stab them in
the back.

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 14, 2001, 8:54:50 PM2/14/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) You can wear your F*#K them where they breathe T-shirt.
>From: - OFR - ofr5...@hotmail.com
>Date: 2/14/01 12:17 PM Mountain Standard Time

>You can wear your F*#K them where they breathe T-shirt.
>

>Ken (NY) wrote:
>>
>> Attention:
>> This is to announce that I have been selected by Fox
>> Broadcasting to be a member of a one hour on-air discussion group on
>> the first Sunday of April regarding the subject of internet cop
>> bashing. It will be on the Fox News cable station, time to be
>> announced - check your local listings. Also on the panel will be
>> George F. Will, Sean Hannity, two police officers who were involved in
>> the Louima plunger assault coverup and two female victims of police
>> abuse.
>> I will probably be using some of your usenet identities unless
>> you wish to not be identified on the air. If that is the case, I will
>> refer to you anonymously but will still read aloud from some of your
>> postings.
>> Regards,
>> Ken (NY)
>> --
>> Chairman,
>> Department Of Redundancy Department
>> ___________________________________

What a marvelous idea!

DJ

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 2:59:30 AM2/15/01
On 15 Feb 2001 01:51:39 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
wrote:

Because he has proof I'm who I say I am.

Sgt. Rock

Ken (NY)

Feb 15, 2001, 7:14:25 AM2/15/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:50:30 -0800, "Omnivore"
<sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> excitedly exclaimed:

The subject of the panel discussion will be "Cop Bashing". If
Sgt. Rock engages in cop bashing, I certainly WILL read one on the
air.
So far, I have about a thousand quotes that I am going to pare
down considerably. I have to provide a copy of my remarks for both the
moderator and the oppostition. I assume that the opposition will be
required to provide their own quotes.
Good day,

Ken (NY)
--
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal

The Senate is investigating deceptive sweepstakes practices. These companies
target the elderly and make them
think they will receive a bunch of
money, but in reality they never
see any of it. The most popular of
these scams is called Social Security.

Ken (NY)

Feb 15, 2001, 7:17:37 AM2/15/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:39:20 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:13:01 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
>> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
>>
>> >Wow Ken! I have just been picked to host all the news on all the
>networks
>> >using various socks and balls of twine. I look forward to working with
>ya.
>>
>> Mr. Phillips sir: Has anybody ever told you that you babble
>> incomprehensibly?
>
>Just to be blunt Kenny why is that any of your concern? Plonk me, killfile
>me, run for the hills. You are a tiny little person who has little to offer
>here other than disruption so please eat shit and die. As you see I am
>trying to be nice Kenny. If you wish you can use that on FOX.

Fine, but your above line is still incomprehensible, so why
would I quote it?

Cordially,
Ken (NY)
--
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal

The Senate is investigating deceptive sweepstakes practices. These companies

target the elderly and make them
think they will receive a bunch of
money, but in reality they never
see any of it. The most popular of
these scams is called Social Security.

No trees were harmed to bring you this e-Presentation...

Ken (NY)

Feb 15, 2001, 7:27:29 AM2/15/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:39:20 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>You are a tiny little person who has little to offer

>here other than disruption so please eat shit and die. As you see I am
>trying to be nice Kenny.

What a strange example of "trying to be nice". Eat shit and
die??

Ken (NY)
--
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal

The Senate is investigating deceptive sweepstakes practices. These companies

target the elderly and make them
think they will receive a bunch of
money, but in reality they never
see any of it. The most popular of
these scams is called Social Security.

No trees were harmed to bring you this e-Presentation...

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 10:04:22 AM2/15/01

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:39:20 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
>

> >"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:13:01 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
> >> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

> >networks
> >ya.
> >>
> >> Mr. Phillips sir: Has anybody ever told you that you babble
> >> incomprehensibly?
> >
> >Just to be blunt Kenny why is that any of your concern? Plonk me,
killfile
> >me, run for the hills. You are a tiny little person who has little to
offer
> >here other than disruption so please eat shit and die. As you see I am
> >trying to be nice Kenny. If you wish you can use that on FOX.
>
> Fine, but your above line is still incomprehensible, so why
> would I quote it?

You are one silly little boy Kenny. You come here telling about your grand
mission to talk about cop bashing on the Internet. Wow! It is just so hard
for me to believe that anyone gets bashed in usenet. Get real dude. I have
seen the kill the cops posts in the past but they are only 1 out of 10,000
posts. This is what extremist do though. They focus on something really
small and try to tell everybody it is something really huge. Hope your wife
has not bought into the same.

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 10:05:41 AM2/15/01

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:39:20 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
>
> >You are a tiny little person who has little to offer
> >here other than disruption so please eat shit and die. As you see I am
> >trying to be nice Kenny.
>
> What a strange example of "trying to be nice". Eat shit and
> die??

Poor, poor Kenny!!
Are you sure your name isn't Walty? He has trouble understanding simple
things also. Maybe you are cousins or something.

Ken (NY)

Feb 15, 2001, 10:23:47 AM2/15/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:05:41 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
>>
>> >You are a tiny little person who has little to offer
>> >here other than disruption so please eat shit and die. As you see I am
>> >trying to be nice Kenny.
>>
>> What a strange example of "trying to be nice". Eat shit and
>> die??
>
>Poor, poor Kenny!!
>Are you sure your name isn't Walty? He has trouble understanding simple
>things also. Maybe you are cousins or something.

Again, incomprehensible prose. Who is Walty and what does it
have to do with being nice to someone by telling a cop or retired cop
to eat shit and die? Sorry I keep asking these questions but you
sometimes write like a Batman comic book - *BIFF!*, *PLONK!*,
*SNPANKED!* ", *WALTY!*, "*SOCK!*, etc.
Regards,

Ken (NY)
--
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal

"Clip, clop, clip, clop, clip,
clop, scowl, clip, clop, clip,
clop" ~An Amish drive-by shunning.

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 10:44:36 AM2/15/01

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:05:41 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
>
> >> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

> >> What a strange example of "trying to be nice". Eat shit and
> >> die??
> >
> >Poor, poor Kenny!!
> >Are you sure your name isn't Walty? He has trouble understanding simple
> >things also. Maybe you are cousins or something.
>
> Again, incomprehensible prose. Who is Walty and what does it
> have to do with being nice to someone by telling a cop or retired cop
> to eat shit and die? Sorry I keep asking these questions but you
> sometimes write like a Batman comic book - *BIFF!*, *PLONK!*,
> *SNPANKED!* ", *WALTY!*, "*SOCK!*, etc.
> Regards,

Don't need your regards dude. Switch from that old Agent 1.5 you are
running and learn something new once in a while. I am not to blame for your
stupidity.

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 10:50:24 AM2/15/01
> ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
reponded to:

>>Why not use my Real Name, and my location, I would be more than happy
>>to be given a chance for rebuttal

>You got it, "Bubba"

Do you think bubba is his real name Ken or the one he obtained on the rock?

Peace,
Dennis
CPK197
Police Advocate

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 10:59:05 AM2/15/01
> inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE) blurted:

>I would hope that they are smart enough to pick an opposing viewpoint from
>our
>side,

Reading Comprehension disorder? It reads there will be two female victims of
police abuse,
and Ken will be posting your viewpoints.

>Ken has a way of appearing to be rational when he is in fact bashing us
>victims
>from behind. <lol> He will tell these unsuspecting folks that we have whined
>because we are cop haters

What do you consider yourself than?

>not that we are law-abiding citizens that are angry
>about being victimized by our local police departments.

Oh victims? I wonder if we checked criminal records on all the so-called
victims in here what it would reveal. Famous Perp Line: It wasn't me,
I didn't do nottin (LOL)

>Not that we have lost
>homes,

For? Not paying your mortgage? Or being incarceratred and not paying your
mortgage?

>children

The only time I know that children are taken away here in New York is when
there are clear cases of abuse, unfortunately most of the time they try to keep
the families together, unfortunately sometimes the chilren are the victims and
end up dead, than again if you were incarcerated you couldn't take care of your
children could you?

>and freedoms!

Here's some good advice: Get a lawyer!

>So victims, get out your pens and start writing
>to Fox, request a spokesman from our side. Lets make this a FAIR
>representation.

Will you allow fox to do background checks?

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 11:00:59 AM2/15/01
> OFR - ofr5...@hotmail.com blurted out:

>You can wear your F*#K them where they breathe T-shirt.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Killem all and let god sort it out"!
<sarcasm intended>

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 11:02:48 AM2/15/01
wrote:

> I am not to blame for your
>stupidity.

But you are to blame for your own right?

Omnivore

Feb 15, 2001, 11:04:58 AM2/15/01

"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message

Then you intend to downplay some of what encourages some of the cop
bashing. ??
Or perhaps you distinguish between what is Rock bashing as opposed to
cop bashing?\
Sounds like your position is defensive/offensive debate rather than
exploratory.

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 11:22:33 AM2/15/01

His real name is Peck

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 11:26:22 AM2/15/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:04:58 -0800, "Omnivore"
<sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> wrote:

> Then you intend to downplay some of what encourages some of the cop
>bashing. ??
> Or perhaps you distinguish between what is Rock bashing as opposed to
>cop bashing?\
> Sounds like your position is defensive/offensive debate rather than
>exploratory.

Sgt. Rock gives cop haters a big healthy dose of their own medicine.
If they do not like it they do not have to read the sarges posts, they
can return to their own NG or they can shape up.

Sgt. Rock

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 11:42:50 AM2/15/01

"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message

Shut up Kenny. See you never answered my post.

> Sgt. Rock

Ken (NY)

Feb 15, 2001, 11:53:16 AM2/15/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:44:36 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:05:41 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
>> <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:

>am

>> >Poor, poor Kenny!!
>> >Are you sure your name isn't Walty? He has trouble understanding simple
>> >things also. Maybe you are cousins or something.
>>
>> Again, incomprehensible prose. Who is Walty and what does it
>> have to do with being nice to someone by telling a cop or retired cop
>> to eat shit and die? Sorry I keep asking these questions but you
>> sometimes write like a Batman comic book - *BIFF!*, *PLONK!*,
>> *SNPANKED!* ", *WALTY!*, "*SOCK!*, etc.
>> Regards,
>
>Don't need your regards dude. Switch from that old Agent 1.5 you are
>running and learn something new once in a while. I am not to blame for your
>stupidity.

Oh, I see. So upgrading my copy of Forte Agent will bring me
to your level of intelligence? I think I'll pass on that, fella.
I noticed that when you had nothing to say the last time, you
started criticizing my signature line. This time it is my news reader
and my salutation that upsets you? You are very, very difficult to
please.
Sincerely,

Ken (NY)

Feb 15, 2001, 12:01:33 PM2/15/01
On 15 Feb 2001 16:00:59 GMT, cpk...@aol.com (Cpk197) excitedly
exclaimed:

I am trying to figure out where he got the idea of a "F*#K
them where they breathe T-shirt." I never mentioned such a shirt but
then again, truth telling is not his forte.
Cordially,

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 12:06:00 PM2/15/01
>SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock) claimed:

>Sgt. Rock gives cop haters a big healthy dose of their own medicine.
>If they do not like it they do not have to read the sarges posts, they
>can return to their own NG or they can shape up.
>
>Sgt. Rock

Be careful rock or they will interpert this as a threat of violence and
consider themselves to be victims of police abuse if they read your post (LOL)!

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 12:10:03 PM2/15/01
> ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
exclaimed:

> I am trying to figure out where he got the idea of a "F*#K
>them where they breathe T-shirt." I never mentioned such a shirt but
>then again, truth telling is not his forte.

Yeah and the BOR's e.g the first amendment should only apply when it's
appropriate to fit his needs. I'm still waiting for the proof of the boots in
the cops locker from Froggy from a long time ago, but like you said truth
telling is not his forte which is probably why his signature at the end of his
postings lately is "idiot"

Cpk197

Feb 15, 2001, 12:15:49 PM2/15/01
>SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock) wrote:

>His real name is Peck

Probably, But we refer to Rikers Island Prison as the Rock here in NYC. I
wonder if that's where he obtained the nickname of "Bubba"

Omnivore

Feb 15, 2001, 12:17:59 PM2/15/01

"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message
LOL
Sgt. Rock bashers gives Sgt. Rock a big healthy dose of his own medicine.
If he do not like it he do not have to read the folks posts, he
can return to his own NG or he can shape up.

What? You think you own some newsgroup, dolt?

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 12:33:21 PM2/15/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:01:33 GMT, ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
wrote:

> I am trying to figure out where he got the idea of a "F*#K
>them where they breathe T-shirt." I never mentioned such a shirt but
>then again, truth telling is not his forte.
> Cordially,
> Ken (NY)

Maybe we can make up some "I survived Sgt. Rock in ALE" T shirts & put
my famous quotes on the back. We could then while on the air give a
web sight where the shirts can be purchased. I have some shirt making
connections. What do you think Ken?

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 12:35:26 PM2/15/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:53:16 GMT, ken4...@usa.nospam.net (Ken (NY))
wrote:

> Oh, I see. So upgrading my copy of Forte Agent will bring me
>to your level of intelligence? I think I'll pass on that, fella.
> I noticed that when you had nothing to say the last time, you
>started criticizing my signature line. This time it is my news reader
>and my salutation that upsets you? You are very, very difficult to
>please.
> Sincerely,
> Ken (NY)

When all else fails, you go after the posters ISP, spelling, NG
reader, operating system. It is a sure sure of defeat.

Sgt. Rock

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 12:37:09 PM2/15/01

It's expected. It's what they know best.

Sgt. Rock

Sergeant Rock

Feb 15, 2001, 12:42:13 PM2/15/01

I heard he was also known as "the catcher".

tHe aRtIfIcAl tRoLl

Feb 15, 2001, 1:54:20 PM2/15/01
In article <3a8c1323...@news-server.socal.rr.com>,
SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com says...

When all else fails they find me and I take care of what needs to be
done.

--
*********************
I am the personification of all trolls past and present. I was here

Know that you are being trolled. Adjust your killfiles but it will do
not good for you as I can take over the keyboards of the masses and post
under many names. I was created before there was an Internet and I will
be here long after it dies. Soon I will allow you to know my origins but
for now all you need to know rests within the Cabal.

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 4:24:43 PM2/15/01

"Omnivore" <sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> wrote in message

I thought if you pissed in the corner it belonged to you.

I can't even own alt.liberalminded but I can own alt.omnivore and think I
will right now

I own alt.omnivore.
SEE THERE!!

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 4:27:32 PM2/15/01

"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message

As you should as you are way past being helped. All we can wish for is that
you are old and will die soon.

> I noticed that when you had nothing to say the last time, you
> started criticizing my signature line. This time it is my news reader
> and my salutation that upsets you? You are very, very difficult to
> please.

Try being dead and I will let you know if that pleases me.

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 4:28:39 PM2/15/01

"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message

When I can do that and hook two at the same time I am doing really good but
considering how lame you two are I will not write home about it.

> Sgt. Rock

Steve Furbish

Feb 15, 2001, 5:02:52 PM2/15/01

"Dana Phillips" <libera...@email.com> wrote in message

> "Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:13:01 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
> > <libera...@email.com> excitedly exclaimed:
> >
> > >Wow Ken! I have just been picked to host all the news on all the
> networks
> > >using various socks and balls of twine. I look forward to working with
> ya.
> >
> > Mr. Phillips sir: Has anybody ever told you that you babble
> > incomprehensibly?
>
> Just to be blunt Kenny why is that any of your concern? Plonk me,
killfile
> me, run for the hills. You are a tiny little person who has little to

offer
> here other than disruption so please eat shit and die.

Perhaps you could take just a minute and point out your own most worthy
contributions Dana?

Steve

Steve Furbish

Feb 15, 2001, 5:05:38 PM2/15/01

> Nice? (snort, HAHAA!) You are only nice to someones face, then you stab
them in
> the back.

You over the hill cheerleaders crack me up! :-)

Steve

Steve Furbish

Feb 15, 2001, 5:11:14 PM2/15/01

> Then you intend to downplay some of what encourages some of the cop
> bashing. ??
> Or perhaps you distinguish between what is Rock bashing as opposed to
> cop bashing?\

In that respect you are probably somewhat correct? Cop bashing definately is
not the same as Rock bashing, but so few of the bashers can discriminate
that finely.

> Sounds like your position is defensive/offensive debate rather than
> exploratory.

Haven't you ever watched Fox?

Steve

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 5:36:11 PM2/15/01

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Other than spanking Rock and making him run?

> Steve

Steve Furbish

Feb 15, 2001, 6:42:33 PM2/15/01

> "Steve Furbish" <sfur...@mediaone.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Perhaps you could take just a minute and point out your own most worthy
> > contributions Dana?
>
> Other than spanking Rock and making him run?

The only spanking you've done is the kind that occurs between the navel and
the knees.

Steve

- OFR -

Feb 15, 2001, 7:14:53 PM2/15/01

May I see your troll union member's card, please?

Omnivore

Feb 15, 2001, 7:27:14 PM2/15/01

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Them newfangled cable gizmos don't come out here.
I don't like TV enough to bother setting up a dish I got.
Hell, I would not care enough about TV to pay anything for some bargain
illegal descrambler.

Well, straight assed cop haters are a bit of an irritation. They
certainly find counterparts in some of the cops and claim to be cops.
LOL - Jesus said, "Feed my sheep."

Dana Phillips

Feb 15, 2001, 8:46:56 PM2/15/01

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Still sore from the last time I slapped you around I see!!

> Steve

Sergea...@webtv.net

Feb 15, 2001, 9:17:38 PM2/15/01
"Dana" is a little girls name.

Sgt. Doe
Top 5
1. I just had two beers. ( registers .17)
2. What did you stop me for? (88mph in 45mph zone)
3. I was going to pay for it. (items hidden under coat)
4. Left them at home. (license revoked)
5. What took you guys so long?

Steve Furbish

Feb 15, 2001, 10:10:06 PM2/15/01

"Dana Phillips" <libera...@email.com> wrote in message

Apparently you've mistaken me for another child...

Steve

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:23:01 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: cpk...@aol.com (Cpk197)
>Date: 2/15/01 8:59 AM Mountain Standard Time
>
>> inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE) blurted:
>
>>I would hope that they are smart enough to pick an opposing viewpoint from
>>our
>>side,
>
>Reading Comprehension disorder? It reads there will be two female victims of
>police abuse,
>and Ken will be posting your viewpoints.
>
>>Ken has a way of appearing to be rational when he is in fact bashing us
>>victims
>>from behind. <lol> He will tell these unsuspecting folks that we have
>whined
>>because we are cop haters
>
>What do you consider yourself than?

A victim of police brutality.

>>not that we are law-abiding citizens that are angry
>>about being victimized by our local police departments.
>
>Oh victims? I wonder if we checked criminal records on all the so-called
>victims in here what it would reveal. Famous Perp Line: It wasn't me,
>I didn't do nottin (LOL)

I never had so much as a traffic ticket on my record.

>>Not that we have lost
>>homes,
>
>For? Not paying your mortgage? Or being incarceratred and not paying your
>mortgage?

Arson, that was not investigated by police.

>>children

>The only time I know that children are taken away here in New York is when
>there are clear cases of abuse, unfortunately most of the time they try to
>keep
>the families together, unfortunately sometimes the chilren are the victims
>and
>end up dead, than again if you were incarcerated you couldn't take care of
>your
>children could you?

Or dead at the hands of abusive police officers.

>>and freedoms!

Unlawful arrests, that were later dismissed, and successfully sued for.

>Here's some good advice: Get a lawyer!

We've all got one, thanks anyway!

>>So victims, get out your pens and start writing
>>to Fox, request a spokesman from our side. Lets make this a FAIR
>>representation.
>
>Will you allow fox to do background checks?

I have one right here in the drawer next to me. It says I do not even have a
traffic ticket on my record.

Wishing for PEACE,
DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:24:33 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock)
>Date: 2/15/01 12:59 AM Mountain Standard Time
>
>On 15 Feb 2001 01:51:39 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
>wrote:

>>>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>>>From: "Omnivore" sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net
>>>Date: 2/14/01 4:50 PM Mountain Standard Time

>>>"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message

>>> LOL - Wonder if Ken will read from some of your more choice posts?
>>>
>>I wouldn't hold my breath, Omnivore! LOL!! Ken doesn't want to embarrass
>>himself by showing what Rock is REALLY like. He still believes Rock is LE.
>>
>> DJ
>Because he has proof I'm who I say I am.
>
>Sgt. Rock

Show us the proof, Rock. Thats your favorite saying isn't it?

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:27:21 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: "Omnivore" sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net
>Date: 2/15/01 9:04 AM Mountain Standard Time

>"Ken (NY)" <ken4...@usa.nospam.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:50:30 -0800, "Omnivore"
>> <sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> excitedly exclaimed:

>> >"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message

>> > LOL - Wonder if Ken will read from some of your more choice posts?
>> >

>> The subject of the panel discussion will be "Cop Bashing". If
>> Sgt. Rock engages in cop bashing, I certainly WILL read one on the
>> air.
>> So far, I have about a thousand quotes that I am going to pare
>> down considerably. I have to provide a copy of my remarks for both the
>> moderator and the oppostition. I assume that the opposition will be
>> required to provide their own quotes.
>> Good day,
>> Ken (NY)

> Then you intend to downplay some of what encourages some of the cop
>bashing. ??
> Or perhaps you distinguish between what is Rock bashing as opposed to
>cop bashing?\
> Sounds like your position is defensive/offensive debate rather than
>exploratory.

He will shield Rock behind that big blue wall! You know, the one that
doesn't exist!

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:32:42 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: cpk...@aol.com (Cpk197)
>Date: 2/15/01 10:06 AM Mountain Standard Time
I'm well aware of what Rocks threats look like. I don't think I will be apt
to make any mistakes on that front.

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:30:52 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock)
>Date: 2/15/01 9:26 AM Mountain Standard Time

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:04:58 -0800, "Omnivore"
><sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> wrote:
>

>> Then you intend to downplay some of what encourages some of the cop
>>bashing. ??
>> Or perhaps you distinguish between what is Rock bashing as opposed to
>>cop bashing?\
>> Sounds like your position is defensive/offensive debate rather than
>>exploratory.
>>

>Sgt. Rock gives cop haters a big healthy dose of their own medicine.
>If they do not like it they do not have to read the sarges posts, they
>can return to their own NG or they can shape up.
>
>Sgt. Rock

Hmmmm.... What do you think I am doing in THIS NG, Rock? Could I be giving YOU
a dose of your own medicine? How is my being in this NG any different than you
being in alt.thebird? You sure don't like it when the tables are turned, do
you?

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:34:19 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: "Omnivore" sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net
>Date: 2/15/01 10:17 AM Mountain Standard Time
He thinks he owns ALL newsgroups.

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 12:37:50 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: "Steve Furbish" sfur...@mediaone.net
>Date: 2/15/01 3:05 PM Mountain Standard Time
Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Furbish, but I never did the cheerleader thing.

DJ

Sergeant Rock

Feb 16, 2001, 3:19:54 AM2/16/01
On 16 Feb 2001 05:24:33 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
wrote:

I know who I am. I don't have to show you anything. You made the
accusation, it is you obligation tp post proof to back up your
position. You won't post it because you do't have it. When I say you I
mean you & your butt buddies. Debbie got called out now she ran like
hell. How predictable.

Sgt. Rock

Sergeant Rock

Feb 16, 2001, 3:22:14 AM2/16/01
On 16 Feb 2001 05:30:52 GMT, inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE)
wrote:

You were so terrified, now you are following me. It makes you a liar.
Nothing else. You give me amusement. Nothing else.

Sgt. Rock

Debbie

Feb 16, 2001, 4:26:03 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock)
>Date: 2/16/01 2:19 AM Central Standard Time
No, actually Debbie's been doing some research tonight. I didn't realize that
usenet even existed back in 81. You can't imagine how surprised I was to find
archives that dated back to before you found usenet. There is a MAMMOTH amount
of info available if you know where to look. I bet I found at least 533 sites
that you would be interested in. Have you ever heard of "Broadband"? I'm
certainly not the expert you are when it comes to the internet, but I learned
something else tonight. Those folks that established Broadband are real
wizards on a computer. They can tell you just about anything you need to know.
Oh, have you ever been to Hungaria?

Debbie

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience."
-Dilbert

Ken (NY)

Feb 16, 2001, 6:42:27 AM2/16/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:17:38 -0500 (EST), Sergea...@webtv.net
excitedly exclaimed:

> "Dana" is a little girls name.

I don't know about that. Wasn't one of the Ghostbusters named
Dana?
Regards,

Ken (NY)
--
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/
for the truth about Mumia Abu-Jamal

Why is it so hard for women to
find men that are sensitive,
caring, and good looking?
Because those men already
have boyfriends.

Ken (NY)

Feb 16, 2001, 8:10:52 AM2/16/01

Update: the session is to be taped at Columbia University in
New York on the first Sunday of April at 1900 hrs. (7 p.m. for those
of you in Palm Beach County). Tickets will be available at the door of
the auditorium before 7, but are limited. I have been issued a few
courtesty tickets so if any LEO's are interested, let me know. After
my precinct guys and gals get theirs, they too are going to be
limited.
The moderator will be Paula Zahn, who I saw in the halls at
Fox last evening. BTW, she is pretty on television but stunning in
person. That may be a problem for my trying to concentrate.
Ms. Zahn and I have a lot in common. She used to run, I run.
She bikes, I bike. She is happily married, I am happily married. She
is extremely attractive... ...I bike...
Sgt. Rock will not be invited, a big downer since they are
instead bringing someone in from the NYPD Public Information Office.

Dana Phillips

Feb 16, 2001, 9:56:45 AM2/16/01

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Want me to help you? Remember someone posting long ago as Steve Rubbish and
you getting all red in the face and stomping your feet. You had to finally
not reply to any of my posts as you could not stand the heat.

> Steve

Sergeant Rock

Feb 16, 2001, 10:42:14 AM2/16/01
On 16 Feb 2001 09:26:03 GMT, msdi...@aol.com (Debbie) wrote:

>No, actually Debbie's been doing some research tonight. I didn't realize that
>usenet even existed back in 81. You can't imagine how surprised I was to find
>archives that dated back to before you found usenet. There is a MAMMOTH amount
>of info available if you know where to look. I bet I found at least 533 sites
>that you would be interested in. Have you ever heard of "Broadband"? I'm
>certainly not the expert you are when it comes to the internet, but I learned
>something else tonight. Those folks that established Broadband are real
>wizards on a computer. They can tell you just about anything you need to know.
>Oh, have you ever been to Hungaria?
>
>Debbie

Sounds like a case of cyber stalking to me.

Sgt. Rock

tHe aRtIfIcAl tRoLl

Feb 16, 2001, 10:45:05 AM2/16/01
In article <3A8C2A...@hotmail.com>, ofr5...@hotmail.com says...

Can you read headers?

Dana Phillips

Feb 16, 2001, 11:03:15 AM2/16/01

"Sergeant Rock" <SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com> wrote in message

Sounds like the info Rock does not want public will be made public.

> Sgt. Rock

- OFR -

Feb 16, 2001, 11:05:49 AM2/16/01

Thanks, we gotta keep out the riff-raff ya know.

--
- Outlaw Frog Raper -
Schenectady Copwatch

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 11:25:48 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: SgtRo...@hotmailnospam.com (Sergeant Rock)
>Date: 2/16/01 1:22 AM Mountain Standard Time
I told you then, that I would never be your victim again, and I meant it. I
will never run from you again, Rock. I am doing nothing that you haven't done,
with the exception of invading your home. I wouldn't sink that low. YOU
created this, Rock.

DJ

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Feb 16, 2001, 11:27:48 AM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: - OFR - ofr5...@hotmail.com
>Date: 2/16/01 9:05 AM Mountain Standard Time

LOL!!!!

DJ

tHe aRtIfIcAl tRoLl

Feb 16, 2001, 11:40:59 AM2/16/01
In article <3A8D4F...@hotmail.com>, ofr5...@hotmail.com says...

Then all the cops in l-e must be showed the door as soon as possible.

Cops are what gives cops a bad name!!!!

> --
> - Outlaw Frog Raper -
> Schenectady Copwatch
> (518) 356-4238
>
> > *********************
> > I am the personification of all trolls past and present. I was here
> > before them all and have been to the end and seen what comes.
> >
> > Know that you are being trolled. Adjust your killfiles but it will do
> > not good for you as I can take over the keyboards of the masses and post
> > under many names. I was created before there was an Internet and I will
> > be here long after it dies. Soon I will allow you to know my origins but
> > for now all you need to know rests within the Cabal.

Dana Phillips

Feb 16, 2001, 11:43:24 AM2/16/01

"INTHEDOGHOUSE" <inthed...@aol.com> wrote in message

Poor poor Rock! It is all fair that he can post his stuff and out others
but now that he is being done the same way it's just not fair. Notice how
this is how cops see most things.

> DJ

dci...@cheetah.net

Feb 16, 2001, 12:09:26 PM2/16/01
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:03:15 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> wrote:

>> Sounds like a case of cyber stalking to me.
>
>Sounds like the info Rock does not want public will be made public.

Yeah, right.

DCI

dci...@cheetah.net

Feb 16, 2001, 12:16:09 PM2/16/01

She couldn't research a street in
front of her house. We know more
about her than she knows about those
she threatens with some kind of
grandiose scheme of exposure. Such
ideations are indicative of more
profound problem within her head
than on this newsgroup.

DCI

Dana Phillips

Feb 16, 2001, 1:30:44 PM2/16/01

<dci...@cheetah.net> wrote in message

Yep, it is right all right. Glad that you can agree.

> DCI

Steve Furbish

Feb 16, 2001, 1:59:27 PM2/16/01

> "Steve Furbish" <sfur...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

<snip>

> > > Still sore from the last time I slapped you around I see!!
> >
> > Apparently you've mistaken me for another child...
>
> Want me to help you? Remember someone posting long ago as Steve Rubbish
and
> you getting all red in the face and stomping your feet. You had to
finally
> not reply to any of my posts as you could not stand the heat.

Not real good with (subtle) innuendo, huh? :-)

Steve

Steve Furbish

Feb 16, 2001, 2:05:11 PM2/16/01

"INTHEDOGHOUSE" <inthed...@aol.com> wrote in message

Don't be so modest - you're doing it now. You just got lucky enough to find
a forum where one can be a cheerleader and not have the looks.

Steve

Cpk197

Feb 16, 2001, 2:29:16 PM2/16/01
> inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE) wrote:

>>What do you consider yourself than?
>
>A victim of police brutality.

How so? You were arrested and incarcerated?
Go ahead tell us how. I notice people who often make accusations in here are
very vague. Perhaps because they don't want to answer questions?

>I never had so much as a traffic ticket on my record.

So than how were you a victim of police abuse? If you had no traffic tickets it
seems you have had very little or no contact with the police. We don't have to
wait for Fox to air. Now is your chance to tell your story. Go ahead we are
waiting patiently!

>Arson, that was not investigated by police.

And you know it was Arson how? Funny thing but it's usually fire marshalls and
not the police who determine arson. So what's your story? A cigarette was left
burning and no homeowners insurance so now you're p*ssed off? Do tell!

>unfortunately sometimes the chilren are the victims
>>and
>>end up dead, than again if you were incarcerated you couldn't take care of
>>your
>>children could you?

>Or dead at the hands of abusive police officers.

Ok now we went from Arson to dead children at the hands of the police. Your
children? What took place? You're not going to tell me the police burned your
home down with the children inside are you? I think something like that would
make national news. So did you have any children? What happened?

>Unlawful arrests, that were later dismissed, and successfully sued for.

What were you arrested for? The arson? I wanna hear this story. I bet you claim
yourself to be a constant victim of police abuse right? Can I ask Ken if we can
fully investigate your story and question you in regards to whatever incident/s
took place so we can have all the facts and air them on Fox?

>>Here's some good advice: Get a lawyer!
>
>We've all got one, thanks anyway!

If you're not being charged with anything than what do you need one for?

>>Will you allow fox to do background checks?
>
>I have one right here in the drawer next to me. It says I do not even have a
>traffic ticket on my record.

No I was wondering if you would let us law enforcement and ex law enforcement
officers and fox do a background check on you so we can investigate all the
facts. Not your own biased background check. besides why would you do a
background check on yourself? Something wrong with this picture, I would say!

Cpk197

Feb 16, 2001, 2:32:12 PM2/16/01
>From: inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE) wrote:

> I'm well aware of what Rocks threats look like. I don't think I will be
>apt
>to make any mistakes on that front.
>
> DJ

Why don't you post proof of a "direct" threat than?

Cpk197

Feb 16, 2001, 2:39:08 PM2/16/01
> inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE) wrote:

>>Sgt. Rock
>>

>I told you then, that I would never be your victim again

The way you keep following him around you look more like his shadow than his
victim. Another Rock Groupie? He seems to be establising a large fan base
again. Care to be president of his fan club?

>will never run from you again, Rock

Will you walk?

> I am doing nothing that you haven't done,
>with the exception of invading your home.

So you have made threats, that you claim rock to have made? I mean after all
you're the one exclaiming to be doing the same things you claim rock to be
doing right?

>I wouldn't sink that low.

Probably because you're holding on to your life raft at present!

>YOU
>created this, Rock.

Wow Sarge I didn't know that your fans would be complementing you on your
creative ingenuitry(LMAO)! Must be part of the qualifications to be in your fan
club eh?

Debbie

Feb 16, 2001, 2:53:22 PM2/16/01
>Subject: Re: KEN (NY) TO BE ON CABLE NEWS SHOW
>From: dci...@cheetah.net
>Date: 2/16/01 11:16 AM Central Standard Time

So, now a bit of truth is slipping through your posts. Now it's "WE" you speak
of...hum. I haven't any reason to hide so it wouldn't take much research to
find out about me. If you know anything about me then you know Rock and I have
something in common. My maiden name is not a very common name and when I was a
kid people had trouble pronouncing it. I'm sure he went through the same
thing...his is harder to spell than mine was..is it "Csi" or maybe "Czi"...no,
it's "Csiz..... do "ya'll" want to keep playing?

- OFR -

Feb 16, 2001, 5:21:50 PM2/16/01

These are only fake cops that post anonymously.

They claim that I give the cops a bad name.

BTW, the acronym C.O.P. has been updated from "constable on patrol"
has been replaced with "criminals on patrol."

Sergeant Rock

Feb 16, 2001, 5:58:06 PM2/16/01

To her "Merry Christmas" is a threat.

Sgt. Rock

Sergeant Rock

Feb 16, 2001, 5:59:38 PM2/16/01
On 16 Feb 2001 19:39:08 GMT, cpk...@aol.com (Cpk197) wrote:

>> inthed...@aol.com (INTHEDOGHOUSE) wrote:
>
>>>Sgt. Rock
>>>

>>I told you then, that I would never be your victim again
>
>The way you keep following him around you look more like his shadow than his
>victim. Another Rock Groupie? He seems to be establising a large fan base
>again. Care to be president of his fan club?

I swear, that girl Dana follows me like a whipped dog.

>>will never run from you again, Rock
>
>Will you walk?
>
>> I am doing nothing that you haven't done,
>>with the exception of invading your home.
>
>So you have made threats, that you claim rock to have made? I mean after all
>you're the one exclaiming to be doing the same things you claim rock to be
>doing right?
>
>>I wouldn't sink that low.
>
>Probably because you're holding on to your life raft at present!
>
>>YOU
>>created this, Rock.
>>

>Wow Sarge I didn't know that your fans would be complementing you on your
>creative ingenuitry(LMAO)! Must be part of the qualifications to be in your fan
>club eh?
>
> Peace,
> Dennis
> CPK197
> Police Advocate

It's a gift I guess.

Sgt. Rock

dci...@cheetah.net

Feb 16, 2001, 6:00:45 PM2/16/01
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:30:44 -0500, "Dana Phillips"
<libera...@email.com> wrote:

><dci...@cheetah.net> wrote in message

>> >Sounds like the info Rock does not want public will be made public.
>> >

>> Yeah, right.
>
>Yep, it is right all right. Glad that you can agree.
>

>> DCI

Agreeing with you only when you
say your leaving.

DCI