War between cops and Gays in P st Beach(DC)/Remember Stonewall!

C.Cain

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

It seems the Park Police have decided they want all-out war with gays
over a park curfew in the section of Rock Creek Park known as"P st
Beach" or the "Black Forest". They have been sending two-man patrols to
ambush anyone in the park after dark, demand "ID" and threaten
arrest(but not actually make many arrests because the courts won't
cooperate).
Twenty-nine years ago, a police effort to shut down another illegal
gay scene led to the famous Stonewall Riots we celebrate every summer as
Gay Pride day. At Stonewall, a vice sqaud and ATF raid on an illegal Gay
bar in New York City was hurled back into the city's face by the
overwhelming force of a huge crowd of rock and bottle-throwing Gay
street kids.Soon, it had the effect of kicking police raids out of our
bars forever in the larger cities.
Unfortunately, the Park Police in Washington D.C. seem to have
forgotten the lessons of Stonewall and are trying to take territory from
us that we will NOT yield without one hell of a fight. We need to hit
them with "another Stonewall" to show them we mean business.
The battle plan should go as follows: Since the police patrol only
in twos(a single cop having gotten his ass kicked in '92) and only on
the periphery of the park, the main force of at least 20 guys(easily
gotten in here) should wait in the heart of the park near the top of
the hill while detachments of two men head to the border areas,
preferably in the 9:00 range when the enemy likes to hunt. On sighting
the enemy, the bait unit should stop about 10 meters out and start
harrassing the cops until they give chase. At this point the bait unit
should retreat into the center of the park and just under our main
force. As soon as the enemy is entirely in the ambush zone, everyone
lets fly with the rocks, bottles, and sticks the Park can provide while
the bait unit comes back uphill. The cops will have no choice but to
retreat, as if they shoot it is the Tianamen Square of Gay rights(and
some Gays own guns,too).As soon as the cops retreat, a decision must be
made. If the main force is more than about 50 guys and the chopper is
not up, it may pay to follow the cops out while continuing to attack,
otherwise the main unit should withdraw by a different route and
disappear into the bars.
This is like Vietnam: They have the choppers, the night-vision gear,
and the hi-tech weapons, but we have the jungle, the numbers, and the
will to win on our side. We all know who won that one.
Since battles can be won in defense but wars are won in offense, it
would also pay to seek and destroy (man-made only!) targets of high
value to the Park Service within about 5 miles of the disputed area.
A good example is the one and only thermal imaging(nightvision) viewer
the pigs have mounted on ONE car. It is a white box with a dark front
and squashed octagonal sides mounted on the roof. That car sleeps at the
Rock Creek park police substation. Destroy the camera and they lose
their night-vision and over $10,000. Other good targets include picnic
facilities and monuments popular with tourists, as this will force them
to divert patrols to protect other sensitive areas. If necessary, we
could even use demonstrations to disrupt revenue-raising tourist events
to further punish the Park Service.
Also, the UAP at POB 12244, Silver Spring, MD or
nrky...@overthrow.com is still collecting officer's names for address
publication.
Remember, this is like fighting Hitler-appeasement will NEVER work.
If we give them the woods, theyu will crow about "Victory over Sodomy)
and attack the sex clubs next, and then the bars. The fighting men in
WWII knew appeasement wouldn't work, the queens at Stonewall knew it,
and we must never forget it! REMEMBER-STONEWALL MEANS FIGHT BACK!

Mike Silverman

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Somebody's been watching too many Rambo movies.

There are many things gay folks to fight for in this world, but the right
to have sex in the public park is not one of them.
Period.

--
Mike Silverman -- cubsfan at turnleft.com -- Lawrence, KS
http://www.turnleft.com/personal

Clayton Colwell

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Hmmm. I think I'll pass on active terrorism, thanks much.

****** Clay Colwell (aka StealthSmurf) ********** er...@bga.com ******
* "In the future, we will recognize software crashes as technologically *
* mandated ergonomic rest breaks - and we will pay extra for them." *
* -- Crazy Uncle Joe Hannibal *

L. Michael Roberts

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Mike Silverman wrote:

> Somebody's been watching too many Rambo movies.
>
> There are many things gay folks to fight for in this world, but the right
> to have sex in the public park is not one of them.
> Period.

I agreed... besides candelight bedrooms are more comfortable and
romantic!

+====================== L. Michael Roberts ======================+
This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy
Burlington, Ont, Canada - to reply, remove 'SpamSux' from my address
+====================================================================+

Djarum

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

Well, good luck beating up cops...although I don't see why the hell you
would post your 'plan' to alt.law-enforcement! Are you *sure* you're not
just trolling?

Matt
djar...@usa.net
http://acs3.bu.edu:8001/~mfhill/

Djarum

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

In article <cubsfan-1404...@163.176.20.93>,
cub...@cjnetworks.com (Mike Silverman) wrote:

>Somebody's been watching too many Rambo movies.
>
>There are many things gay folks to fight for in this world, but the right
>to have sex in the public park is not one of them.
>Period.

Maybe... but maybe the pigs are harassing only gays. If so they have a
right to be pissed about that.

Djarum

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

In article <cubsfan-1404...@163.176.20.93>,
cub...@cjnetworks.com (Mike Silverman) wrote:

>Somebody's been watching too many Rambo movies.
>
>There are many things gay folks to fight for in this world, but the right
>to have sex in the public park is not one of them.
>Period.

Is that Smithers in your X-Face? Hehe...that's great. :)

Mike Silverman

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

In article <djarum98-150...@ppp-93-8.bu.edu>, djar...@usa.net
(Djarum) wrote:

> In article <cubsfan-1404...@163.176.20.93>,
> cub...@cjnetworks.com (Mike Silverman) wrote:
>
> >Somebody's been watching too many Rambo movies.
> >
> >There are many things gay folks to fight for in this world, but the right
> >to have sex in the public park is not one of them.
> >Period.
> >

> Is that Smithers in your X-Face? Hehe...that's great. :)

Of course!