HELP: Can someone tell me about Handler-12 ?

DataRat

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

This guy has been posting these types
of articles to this newsgroup for over a
year. Can't figure out his angle.

The DataRat

Dr. Greg Lousignont

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98
to DataRat

Impact tool fetish!

--
Be Careful Out There!

Gregory Lousignont, Ph.D.

SPECIAL! Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
The LEO-ID(tm) Pin
http://www.kamakazi.com/leoid/badgpin.htm

Alex Levitas

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Hello !

My name is Alex. Excuse me my poor english - my native language
is russian. Currently i'm doing survey of modern police impact
weapons and restraint tools. Tool which is especially
interesting for me is Handler-12. Unfortunately i still didn't
found any info about this tool or even one person who uses it
or used in past :( If you have some information about this
tool or know someone who can tell about Handler-12 - drop me
a mail please ! My Email address is alex...@actcom.co.il
Please don't write to newsgroup but send mail directly to me !
Thank you very much in advance.

With Best Regards, Alex Levitas
http://www.actcom.co.il/~alexlevi Homepage & russian books
http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku Nunchaku site

Roger Peck

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

See, heres the way it goes. All of us that have properly calibrated
mind-control squads equipped with the portable pedestrian-calibrated range
finding mind-control unit, have already been programmed Not to go to this
Russian website. Those of us that have malfunctioning units, or are new in
the LEO loop, and haven't been programmed yet, most likely go to this
website. Thuskly, they're information will be automatically indexed and
cataloged. Whereas this information will be databanked by ROCK {I think
this his term} and those individual will be sought out and studied. Those
who are of an ambidextrous nature will then be issued the left handed {not
to be confused with the weak hand side} pedestrian-calibrated range finding
mind-control unit, due to overstocking of that particular model. We are
currently researching the feasibility of matching these units with the New
issued Volkswagon Beetle, due to its radial/dome top design which increases
the radiating effect of that particular model micro-wave.

DataRat <dat...@home.com> wrote in article <34B2BA1E...@home.com>...