The true inside facts about the 7/7 London bombings, by ex-MI6 agent

YTR

Nov 11, 2007, 3:16:58 AM11/11/07
The true inside facts about the 7/7 London bombings
By James Casbolt, former MI6 agent - February 18, 2007
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6062

The British and US government are stirring an atmosphere of animosity
and hatred between white and Asian people in the UK, US and around the
world. Whites verses Asians invents the excuse for the invasion of the
Middle East. They are also looking for a minority to blame for the
terrorism in the UK and US that the governments themselves are
responsible for.

This is known as 'false flag' terrorism. 'Al Qaeda' is an MI- 6, CIA
organisation utilising Middle Eastern assets. These are big claims but
this is backed up with evidence from my MI 6 contacts. My friend below
was briefed in detail regarding what really happened on 7/7 and how
the British Government were responsible.

James Casbolt- " So you are saying the bombs were planted into the bus
several days before the 7/7 London bombings"

X10- " Yes, the British government switched the safety checking team.
When they went into the bus depot a few days before hand a trade union
spokesman who was asked about this said he couldn't understand who the
security was. He didn't recognise anybody. These were people who come
into check the buses. They normally check the buses for things like
suspension, braking systems and the security cameras. Instead of
staying what is usually an hour or so these people were there for the
entire day. When workers approached them and started making small talk
they wrere basically ignored . So they had the feeling that these
people were not regular security.

James Casbolt- "So they were probably MI 5?"

X10- "They were MI 5. They were there primarily to make sure the video
camera went off at a certain time. Which is of course what happened.
Isn't it is amazing that on that day, this was similar to what
happened with the cameras prior to the death of Princess Diana. All
the security cameras that counted on 7/7, not the ones that didn't
count, the ones that really counted weren't working. The security
camera on that bus wasn't working on that particular day.

James Casbolt- "So where did they plant the bombs on the bus?"

X10- "Inside the seats and under the floor. I know that the eye
witness accounts of what happened were all at variance with one
another. The BBC relied exclusively on a testimony given by a Scottish
guy. The Scottish guy contradicted himself so many times and yet no
one in the media asked him about these contradictory statements. He
said in one report that he got off the front of the bus and in another
report he said he left through the rear door. One report said he was
the first out and another report he said was the last off the bus. So
there appears to be a lot of confusion in terms of the report"

James Casbolt- "So the four Asian lads were they MI 5 assets?"

X10- "They were stooges"

James Casbolt- "Do you think they consciously knew they were working
for MI5?"

X10- "No they weren't working consciously for MI 5. They would just be
a shadow team lured into London to be part of a covert programme of
simulated attacks. They were paid to be in a certain place at a
certain time to take part in a simulated attack. A company was running
a simulated terror attack at the time. Those boys were part of that.
They were told "Your backpacks represent explosive devices but of
course they aren't explosives"

James Casbolt- "So they were told 'this is just a dummy run"

X10- "It was a dummy run. They were part of the dummy run. They
stopped their car just outside of Luton and they were briefed by
somebody. When they left Luton of course, they didn't leave Luton at
the time described because there was a cock up with train times. So
whether they managed to get to London or not is an unknown because the
video camera evidence has been shown to be faulty. There is a problem
with the timing on some of the video footage.

James Casbolt- "So they bought return tickets?"

X10 - "Yea, they bought return tickets. Of course you wouldn't but
return tickets if you knew you were on a one way journey to hell. Some
of the other reports that were briefly mentioned in the quality,
alternative media and not the tabloid media. Then they were completely
ignored by the controlled tabloid media, was one eye witness who was
talking about the fact that as she was coming off the train were the
bomb exploded. The police officer said "Mind the hole!" and he pointed
to a huge blast which showed the metal structure of the under carriage
facing upwards as if the bomb had blown upwards. This was the security
services taking the extra insurance that in case any of the bombs that
their agents had left on the train and those were ex MI 5, ex SAS
people, that they would have had a back up, a contingency to make sure
those explosions did take place. A number of reports reported more
bombs than there were alleged terrorists.

James Casbolt- "Why is it ex MI 5 doing it? Why is it not active MI5
agents?

X10- "In a way there is no such thing as ex MI 5. Once your MI 5
you're always MI 5 (I would have to disagree with that statement as I
managed to get away from my involvement with MI 6- James Casbolt). A
lot of MI 5 people get jobs with other organisation that are similar
in structure when they leave the security services. These
organisations are usually part of the private sector. There have been
a number of these organisations over the years. A very, very famous
intelligence unit that used to work under Peter Mandelson involved in
the oil business, and they announced a disclosure about three years
ago. Norton Taylor who works for the intelligence part of the
Guardian. He pointed out then that such organisations often announce
their demise and its nothing of the sort. Its just disinformation or
they just change into another company with exactly the same brief.
There a lot of these little private organisations that soak up people
who have left these intelligence services and they have them working
on a private basis but more often than not they are contracted and
they get work contracted out to them from the government"

James Casbolt- "So the four Asian lads, they were probably having
their strings pulled by MI 5 officers"

X10- Oh yea, absolutely without a doubt. They were runners, a dummy
team. I've spoken to a few people about the way in which dummy teams
are run. They interest lads like that, what MI5 do is they say
something like "We want you to be part of a film, part of a dummy run
working with the government and also working with BBC producers on
developing scenarios in which terrorist attacks in the UK could take
place. You get to London and then you do this, meet us at a certain
place and we give you a thousand quid". That's easy money and its easy
money for what? Travelling to London, sitting on a train with a
backpack for about half an hour or so and you collect your loot"

James Casbolt- "Do you think Mohammad Sidique Khan would have been a
conscious MI 5 agent?"

X10- "He may have been paid by MI 5 to go through that on the TV. The
same way as, there is another guy who is a known MI 5 agent. He used
to be the sidekick of Abdul H the Muslim preacher. He was no 2. He was
a 'Mr fixer' and had links to all sorts of exotic quasi terrorist
organisations, which are of course almost all run by British
intelligence. I wish I could remember his name"

James Casbolt- "You said one of the ex SAS men who was responsible for
the bombings was called Mcgreagor and he was disguised as a homeless
person."

X10- "That's what they do to blend in, well not blend in but to make
them look conspicuous. If you've got a homeless person clutching an
old Tesco's bag or something you don't tend to look at him and say the
guy looks like security threat"

James casbolt- "Can you explain what he did"

X10- "He was on the train and left a package with explosives in. The
man who told me this, I developed a close relationship in the past and
trusted him"

James Casbolt- "And this man was an MI 6 officer?"

X10- "Ex MI 6. He longer worked for them. Even in the days when I knew
him he had already left the service. As far as the bus operations were
concerned that was not his main topic. He was talking mostly about the
people in the tube bombings. When all of the eye witness statements
came up later on talking about the possibility that the bombs may have
been placed under the buses, what the government did was put in a fail
safe to make sure that even if some thing went wrong on the day with
those people who were involved in the bombings themselves, they would
at least have a secondary system to ensure the bombs exploded at
exactly the time they wanted"

James Casbolt- "So would they have been set on timers?"

X10- "They were set on timers"

James Casbolt- "So they wouldn't have needed to remotely detonated?"

X10- "No. This whole remote system is quite strange because on the day
itself Ian Blair took down all of the mobile phone communications.
Everything was switched off. You couldn't make a mobile phone call. He
knew in any event that there were no remote detonators and he was just
covering his arse in case any curious journalists asked him a
pertinent question later on. There were no remote detonations on the
day at all. They were all personally delivered to the destinations"

James Casbolt- "What happened on the tube then?"

X10- "The agents were there at the exactly the right time they were
supposed to be. If it was the actual case that those guys actually did
get the train from Luton. I don't believe they got the train from
Luton because apparently that train never turned up. But if they had
got to London before hand which s probably the case, they would have
had plenty of time to receive the briefing in London. They would have
got on train. They would have then been followed by these ex MI 5, SAS
officers so that they were actually in the same cart as the so-called
juvenile bombers. It would have taken place as scheduled"

James Casbolt- "So the guys on the train who were ex MI 5, ex SAS,
they left the explosives on the train and then got off. What were
their names again?"

X10- "The ex MI 5 man was codenamed 'J-boy' and Mcgreagor was the ex
SAS guy"

James Casbolt- "And then you say they escaped in a Vauxhall
cabriolet?"

X10- "Yes and they were driven away from the scene"

James Casbolt- "So your MI 6 contact confirmed it was a Vauxhall
cabriolet?"

X10- "Yes"

James Casbolt- "So J-boy and Mcreagor left explosives in bags under
the seats but there were secondary explosives under the train carriage
(See photos. Ed.) in case they didn't go off"

X10- "Yes"

James Casbolt- "Do you know were the safe house was were Mcgreagor and
J-boy went afterwards"

X10- "The safe house was in South London. This is a very unfortunate
event that is going to be churning around in people's minds for a long
time to come. We need a proper public enquiry"

To the government factions who were involved in this act of mass
killing I say this. How dare you blow up and murder my British people!
All those who are accountable will be held fully accountable when the
time comes! That time is coming soon. In my vision I see Asian and
white brothers and sisters coming together in love and harmony in this
country. We will confront the government peacefully for their
terrorist crimes.

James Casbolt
http://jamescasbolt.com/bombings.htm

Notes:
1 "these people were not regular security":
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/150705busbombing.htm

2 "A company was running a simulated terror attack at the time":
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/110705bombingexercises.htm

3 cock up with train times: www.financialoutrage.org.uk/thameslink_database.htm

4 "Mind that hole": www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3583

5 Mohammad Sidique Khan: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4260