BUYER BEWARE! EBAY SELLER HERUURSCIENCES!!!!!!!!!!

mrg02d

Apr 24, 2009, 7:08:00 PM4/24/09
Hello all,
Need to lodge a complaint against this turkey, Chris Leubner aka
Herurrsciences...
I bought $110.00 worth of stuff from him. He either sent it somewhere
else, didnt send it, or something. I never got it (nor proof of where
it was delivered). I asked for the insurance and he told me to go to
the police about it.

When I asked why, he said he wanted me to file a police report and
claim it was stolen so he could get a tax write off for his taxes.
Only then would I get ANYTHING from him! Well, Im not one to file
FALSE police reports, nor to help someone with tax evasion. I just
opened a claim on him with Paypal. Paypal saw things my way and I got
my money back. Next comes the nasty parts!

First he buys one of my items to use as leverage against me. When it
came time to pay for it, he backed off and let me cancel the
transaction so I could resell it.

Now he puts my name on his "ebay Me page" calling me a fraudster and
whatnot.

He has also opened unpaid item disputes with me EVEN THOUGH I paid for
the items!

Im sick of this turd! Any advice on what to do with him? Seems hes a
nice guy when everything goes as planned. When there is a problem, he
becomes SATAN!

James Sweet

Apr 24, 2009, 7:33:39 PM4/24/09

I've heard of this guy before, never dealt with him personally though.

If you paid for the item there should be a paper trail that you did so.

You could point him out to the IRS, chances are he's evaded other taxes.

Beats me how some people get the book thrown at them for minor things,
and yet others are repeat offenders and seem to get away with all of it.

mrg02d

Apr 24, 2009, 8:30:23 PM4/24/09
> and yet others are repeat offenders and seem to get away with all of it.- Hide quoted text -

Seems he knows how to cheat well. Knows how to abuse ebay and paypal
really well. He has placed unpaid item strikes on me. Ebay removed the
first one, but are dragging their feet on the second. (Even though
they were both paid for at the SAME time)
He left a negative claiming "I" refused the sale of my item, even
though he closed the case himself!
UGG how I hate this man!

I have a feeling he will get away with all this scott free! Anyone
here have some good ebay experience? How do I stop this idiot?

Matt

Message has been deleted

mrg02d

Apr 24, 2009, 9:21:50 PM4/24/09
On Apr 24, 8:32 pm, heru_k...@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> file false police reports for numerous illegal activites as well as
> leave negative feedback. So..
>
> Matt Gibson
> 1818 Sharon Road
> TALLAHASSEE, FL 32303           fission236/ user         mrg02d         7W 980, 2W 808x2
> mattr...@gmail.com
> DC number 03083390000168742309
>
> Label/Receipt Number: 0308 3390 0001 6874 2309
>
> NOTE DAY AND TIME OF DELIVERY Your item was delivered at 2:27 PM on
> April 20, 2009 in TALLAHASSEE, FL 32303. Paypal dispute containing
> false information was filed on this day and escalated to a claim the
> same day so i couldn't enter proper information to rebut the claim.
>
> Disputed Amount:
>
>         * $110.00 USD
>
> Not received:
>
>         * 290308312447 - HIGH POWER IR 808nm 2W DPSS YAG PUMP LASER
> DIODE LOT
>         * 250402546044 - HIGH POWER IR 980nm BURNING LASER DIODE 7
> WATT TO-3
>
> Status
>
> After careful consideration, this case has been decided in the buyer's
> favor.
>
> If you have new information to support your case, you can appeal this
> decision.
> Supporting documents
>
> Files (0)
>
> You haven't submitted any files.
>
> Faxes (0)
>
> You haven't submitted any faxes.
>
> Notes to PayPal (0)
>
> You haven't submitted any notes to PayPal.
>
> View dispute comments
>
>     * 4/20/2009 17:17 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a
> Claim.
>     * 4/20/2009 17:17 PDT - Buyer: Seller did not provide proof of
> delivery to the address given to him by paypal. Seller did not ship
> within the 7 days as stated by paypal. Seller told me to deal with the
> police rather than him.
>     * 4/20/2009 17:16 PDT - Buyer: Seller didnt use secure method of
> shipping. Delivery confirmation doesnt prove that anything was
> delivered to ME at MY address! Seller waited EIGHT days to mail.Seller
> is in noncompliance of paypal's policy: Did not ship in timely mannor,
> nor did he provide proof that he shipped to the address on file for me
> with paypal.
>     * 4/20/2009 17:12 PDT - PayPal: 290308312447 - HIGH POWER IR 808nm
> 2W DPSS YAG PUMP LASER DIODE LOT____250402546044 - HIGH POWER IR 980nm
> BURNING LASER DIODE 7 WATT TO-3____
> NOTE TIME OF DISPUTE FILING!!!!!>>>>>    * 4/20/2009 17:12 PDT -
> Buyer: To begin, seller didnt ship items within 7 days of payment.
> Seller provided a tracking number that didnt prove ANYTHING had come
> to me, but to my city. Possibly has friends in my city that recieved
> the goods. Id much rather have a replacement, but seller would rather
> me deal with police instead of him. Seller also didnt allow insurance
> to be purchased. As I see it, seller is 100% responsible here.

Posting MY PERSONAL INFORMATION is highly

mrg02d

Apr 24, 2009, 9:26:13 PM4/24/09

Posting my PRIVATE information is highly inappropriate! It has been
reported.
This just goes to show the class this SELLER on ebay has!
Want to do business with a bastard that posts other people's PRIVATE
information? Yould be an idiot to deal with him.
Finally:
I have FACTS and PROOF to support my claim. What does Flubster have?
Accusations. That delivery confirmation doesnt show anything more than
something going SOMEWHERE in MY city. No address. No signature.
May God return to you 10 times what you have given to everyone else.
Fleubster. Rest assured, I will contact the authorities now and find
out what ought to be done about all your antics.
Matt
Matt

Skywise

Apr 25, 2009, 12:03:26 AM4/25/09
I recommend doing search on him in this newsgroup (and others?)
There have been many previous incidents involving this person.

I seem to recall someone had an open investigation against him
and had been seeking further claims.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

heru...@yahoo.com

Apr 25, 2009, 12:07:06 AM4/25/09
It's the timing. Quite curious you contact me within an hour of the
items being delivered and blackmail me, then whine to paypal and
escalate to a claim without giving me a chance. Maybe people should
look at your completed items as to motive for what you did, sorry your
laser diodes aren't going for top dollar.

mrg02d

Apr 25, 2009, 12:24:54 AM4/25/09

Maybe I contacted you within the hour of that notice because I was
looking forward to getting them for quite some time ( your slow as
hell with shipping forgetting to mail things also!) just to see the
fricken status go from " missent" to " delivered" while I say in my
room that day WAITING like a loser! Imagine how I felt to INSTANTLY
know all my waiting was over with the WORST possible outcome! Imagine
How I felt being told by usps that YOU were now the ONLY one who could
HELP as it was now a lost package claim! Imagine how I felt when I
weng to you wholeheartedly and trustingly just to be told to go file a
false police report so YOU could profit from it all! Your so cheap you
cant even pay three damn dollars to insure! So F you you drug
manufacturing wheel and dealing piece of shit!

Let everyone take notice what criminals look like as to stay away! F
you chris losener! May God be the ultimate end for you.

bogdan...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2009, 3:05:49 PM4/25/09
Heru, your really not as upfront as you would like people to think you
are.

Whatever you really sent this guy the items or not is beyond me.

But on the one time I brought something from you, a HeNe tube, you
forgot to mention that one of the mirrors was chipped. Not a big deal
for 12$ however this seems to be a trend for you, forgetting or barely
mentioning defects on your eBay listings.

On the other hand, remember SVCOMPUCYCLE that you also reported here
as a bad seller?
After I for the nd:yag rod with gray tracks, returned it and got a
refund, I ordered another one from SVCOMPUCYCLE, guess what, I
received it, for less $, and in perfect condition.

Ben Steigerwald

Apr 26, 2009, 2:01:11 AM4/26/09
I have to put in here, my last transaction with Leubner was a tad
screwed up. First off, my item was apparently never shipped. Then I
filed a paypal dispute after several days of getting no response from
Chris. Once the dispute had been going for two days, he posts a
message showing the tracking number and says "please remit balance
when item is received" and refunds my money. Well, the package never
did show up dispite the tracking saying it was delivered in
Cupertino...

I guess I have nothing major to complain about, but it still kinda
pissed me off to not get the item I paid for.

Perhaps you can check out a thread where he also posted private
information and threatened to sue for slander.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5292

Regards,

Ben

mrg02d

Apr 26, 2009, 2:34:02 PM4/26/09
On Apr 26, 2:01 am, Ben Steigerwald <downhillrider...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > received it, for less $, and in perfect condition.- Hide quoted text -

HAHA chris leubner! Your an asshole and everyone knows it! Please,
lets have all those that have been burned by this drug manufacturing
asshole post their problem here, please.
Fair warning chris, leave me alone or I SWEAR I will contact the
authorities. I havent done so yet, as I have other things to do, but
if you continue your harrassment, I will call the police.
Matt

Ben Steigerwald

Apr 26, 2009, 2:51:05 PM4/26/09
I personally think that whatever happened in his past is his business,
not ours. If he ran a meth lab, big deal, if he is on probation, big
deal. It makes no difference unless it affects performance on eBay.
While he has problems, I don't think it has anything to do with his
past and I don't think that his past should be brought into it. I do
think that it is kinda strange that there are multiple people
including myself who have not received goods that they bought.

Chris, If you are on probation, you should be very careful, posting
personal information on the internet is not allowed. It is strictly
banned by ebay and paypal and is illegal. You should be more careful
next time you think about posting private information, especially on a
public user group. I am not threatening you with anything. You have
already threatened to sue me for "slander" so I have no interest in
picking a fight with you.

Ben

heru...@yahoo.com

Apr 26, 2009, 5:17:04 PM4/26/09
Ben you are a liar and karma will kick you in the rear, You had it
shipped to your business name and address, Spectrasales. It is not
illegal to post public domain information that can be found in a
telephone directory such as a name and address, It is illegal to post
things like medical records, social security numbers etc. I find it
interesting that it makes people a bit more honest and respecting when
the cloak of anonymity is removed.

Ben Steigerwald

Apr 26, 2009, 10:14:39 PM4/26/09
You are 100% correct Chris, you are free to post public domain
information in a public place all you want. However, when you link it
to an ebay account, such as you did above, you are violating ebay rule
as per:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/identity-contact.html

I have not received anything from you. If you shipped it to my
address, why didn't you use paypal? Why do you have no proof beyond a
tracking number showing it was delivered to one of the 50546 people
who live in Cupertino. While you did ship it, and it did get
delivered, my address was not the one it got delivered to.

You did refund my money, so I really have nothing to complain about,
but it is still a problem that it did not get delivered and that the
only proof you have that it went to me is a tracking number.

Ben

James Sweet

Apr 27, 2009, 12:11:55 AM4/27/09

If you have a case, then contact the authorities, it doesn't do any good
to have an online pissing match, it ends up making both parties look
like fools.

mrg02d

Apr 27, 2009, 12:28:24 AM4/27/09
> like fools.- Hide quoted text -

Here is what I think is happening...I think chris is mailing letters
with delivery confirmation to some random place in our zipcodes and
claiming we got the items. Can anyone prove otherwise? No, you cant.
And this is DEFFINATELY an appropriate thread for this group seeing as
he is a LASER dealer that many may deal with. They ought to know the
truth about him. The authorities no doubt will do nothing.

I also feel his past is 100% relevent here as it would be in a court
of law. Looking at what hes done, I think it fair to accuse him of
doing crimes again. Sex offenders must register. So should a drug
manufacturer.

I seriously beleive he mails out a letter with delivery confirmation.
He has written me MANY emails in which he displays his knowledge of
ebay/paypal rules and how to get around them.

Chris, if you dont leave me the hell alone, youll be sorry. I got my
money back as well. But he has slandered and harrassed me endlessly
for it. He has used ebay against me VERY unfairly. He bought an item
from me just so he could leave a retaliatory negative!

If we dont make our experiences public like this, people like him will
lurk and hurt others. Do you really think I would steal your laser
crap Chris? Pshhh!!!! Its a bunch of old junk anyways....I have easier
ways to get $110.00 than to steal from children.

Matt

mrg02d

Apr 27, 2009, 12:31:07 AM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 12:11 am, James Sweet <jamesswe...@trashmail.net> wrote:
> like fools.- Hide quoted text -

Oh yea, here is my official statement Chris:
My contact information is NOT listed publicly! I am UNLISTED. This
means you HAVE broken the law by getting my information through paypal/
ebay and posted it WITHOUT my consent on the internet. I, Matt Gibson,
do NOT give you my consent to post my private contact information in a
public place.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

marcodbeast

Apr 27, 2009, 11:59:37 AM4/27/09

Warned hell, he posted your info. Turn his ass in, you are the only one
who can do it.

mrg02d

Apr 30, 2009, 8:02:05 PM4/30/09
> who can do it.- Hide quoted text -

Ahahaah! Above the law, untouchable, my @ss! I got a nice email from
ebay letting me know they reviewed my cases against Chris and took
action. He is no longer a registered user and his negatives and
strikes against me are gone. So are his auctions!

Now incase you read this Chris, you better think twice about any sort
of retaliation. YOU ARE IN THE WRONG and YOU KNOW IT! Stop now, or I
will turn up the heat on you.
Matt

heru...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2009, 10:24:11 PM4/30/09
Your libel, editing of emails, and collusion will not be forgotten.
When i have the time, WILL FLY TO FORIDA, to YOUR CITY, and file a
lawsuit against you, Matt. You had better be able to prove your
slanderous claim of sending packages to my friends that you posted in
my public ebay feedback profile. Enough said.

mrg02d

Apr 30, 2009, 10:47:55 PM4/30/09

Oh yea, im sure youll buy a ticket to florida to sue me over $110.00.
Id love to see the judge's face when your lawyer (you?) goes to the
hearing to determine if you can even proceed with your lawsuit.
Editing emails? You cant do such a thing and still have the original
header. Idiot. Slandering you? How so? Slandering involves false
witness in order to hurt business or credibility. Please Chris, show
me my false witness? Now I have you down for MULTIPLE DOCUMENTED
CRIMINAL offenses. Ebay and paypal also felt them to be right. For
ebay to actually DO something is proof in itself that you had to be up
to some serious antics! Now, lets see you prove I got anything. "I"
Chris, not some asshat in my city...Lets also see you prove
blackmail.

Chris, you seem like an above average intelligence kind of guy. But
you say the most awe inspiring things! Whats with the BS? Are you
still using? Seems to be so...
Lets see...Our day in court. You, Chris, convicted of a drug lab and
on 8 years probation after serving time in a mental health facility
versus me, Matt, an electrical engineering student with killer good
looks and ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD of any kind! Not even a warning from a
police! No tickets! No nothing!

To further degrade your credibility, EBAY took action against you
after you broke the rules on several accounts to harass me. Paypal
also felt you were in the wrong....

Here is what I truely believe: You are in SERIOUS need of help! Your
arrogance and pride greatly overpower your rationality. If you hadnt
resorted to HARASSMENT you would still be on ebay, selling your old
laser junk. Your high power IR collimators that are nothing more than
a 5$ aixiz glass lens....

Do you see what your attitude gets you? Do you so insist on saving
face that you would be willing to risk everything? I hate people that
do drugs, escpecially people that MAKE them! If you as so much as
threaten me one more time, I will call up your police dept. and press
charges against you as well as fax over the emails that I sent to
ebay. (Which got you canned). Or, we can go our separate ways like you
so innocently suggested in the beginning of this fued. Remember your
probation is for another 4 years or so, right?

Justice prevailed Chris. Turn over a new leaf. Get some real help. Be
a better person! Please?! I warned you what happens when you mess with
The Big Man's people, didnt I? Be glad its just ebay...
Truce? End this fued?
Matt

James Sweet

Apr 30, 2009, 11:40:08 PM4/30/09
blah blah blah...

This is stupid, I've just killfiled the both of you, take junk like this
offline or others will likely do the same.

marcodbeast

May 1, 2009, 11:25:34 AM5/1/09

Truth is an absolute defense against slander.

mrg02d

May 2, 2009, 2:54:23 AM5/2/09

I dont understand why people must click on a topic they do not like
and then bitch at the people involved? No one is making ANYONE read,
nor respond! This is a fricken relevant subject seeing as this asshat
is a major player in laser sales on the net. Im willing to bet we have
ALL done business with this poor sap. I dont give a rats ass if YOU
may have had a good time with him. He screwed me over, and then
attempted to HURT me. He got what he deserved and now I will let the
WHOLE DANG WORLD KNOW! CAPITALISM punks! Get used to it! Its the BEST
WAY AND THE ONLY WAY! CONSUMERS RULE and have the right to alert
others when a seller doesnt meet their obligations.

Killfiled? What the bloody hell is that? Killfile me all you want. I
dont care. I dont appreciate you taking up for a scum bag, law
breaking , butthole when I have PROOF of my accusations! I dont see
you bitching about any other buyer beware posts anywhere. May you be
destined for the same BS he pulled on me so that you FULLY feel what
its like to do YOUR PART and then get crap thrown in your face like
your some idiot teenage girl texting while she drives an Escalade on
her way to class!

Let this be a lesson to ALL you asshats out there looking to rip
people off! DISRESPECT OTHERS AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!

KILLFILE ME!

Matt

Ben Steigerwald

May 2, 2009, 12:14:56 PM5/2/09
WOW! He actually is gone! Good Job!

heru...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2009, 1:07:32 PM5/5/09
To all you disgruntled rival eBay sellers who like to bash me on this
thread. Here is some advice:

You get a lot more flies with honey than vinagar. Maybe if you look
and see what your compition is doing differently that you are not
doing than you may learn something. If I were REALLY as bad as you
guys say i am than i would NOT be getting and keeping most my
customers would I then?

Attacking to eliminate your competition is allmost always going to
backfire. For instance EBAY reinstated my account today, and they gave
me the reason why. I would have to say that after hearing this reason,
somebody could be in VERY deep water legally if ebay choose to press
federal charges against them...

Why not get creative- i see that a certain ebay seller ;-) has
expanded on my idea of making simple fiber optic collimation devices
with the axiz glass lens assemblies, even using different connectors
and a nifty aluminum mounting. Congrats :)

Treat your REAL customers like they are your friends with good
customer service- don't be afraid to take one for the team now and
then.

Tell you what, i'll take a break from ebay for a bit, lets see if your
sales improve...

mrg02d

May 5, 2009, 2:55:15 PM5/5/09
On May 2, 12:14 pm, Ben Steigerwald <downhillrider...@gmail.com>
wrote:

And now hes back...Jeeze...Ebay are such cowards...
Matt

mrg02d

May 5, 2009, 11:28:23 PM5/5/09

Chris, you just posted this on photolexicon word for word. Be more
creative? We dont give a crap about you or your "pearls" of wisdom.
May you never sell another laser to a soul for as long as you live,
retard. And oh yea, DRUG manufacturer!
Matt

mrg02d

May 6, 2009, 2:33:50 AM5/6/09