Attn: Anyone who has been ripped off by Mark Kriska Important info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan

Jul 6, 2004, 9:57:48 PM7/6/04
Fellow laserist I am trying to get in touch with anyone who has fallen
pray to Mark Kriska .Please get in touch with me at
jet0126@No_Spam.yahoo.com please remove the no_spam. Please get in
touch with me as soon as possible. This is very urgent. I already have
a list of four people but I need as many as possible. This is big!
Ivan

Lasernerd

Jul 7, 2004, 9:52:08 AM7/7/04
jet...@yahoo.com (Ivan) wrote in message news:<ca140331.0407...@posting.google.com>...

Ivan you can take a few off your list Items have been sent!

Yo you are a stupid person Ivan PAY SHIPPING!
I have this laser STILL boxed up just WAITING for you to pay shipping!

Lasernerd

Jul 7, 2004, 10:03:33 AM7/7/04
jet...@yahoo.com (Ivan) wrote in message news:<ca140331.0407...@posting.google.com>...

Fellow laserist!!ha since when have you become a laserist you have a
red laser pen now?

PAY FOR SHIPPING IVAN!

Sonicguru

Jul 7, 2004, 10:57:43 AM7/7/04
My guess is there are many of us who have lost to this looooser and
many more who are not on this forum and maybee not in the states (1
such International deal gone bad that I'm aware of..)

I'm sure he is still using the Dr.'s excuses and wife ailments and
let's see just plain bad luck with anything emmiting photon's , and
there's always the wind died down and his fourteen wind generators
slowed browning out the lexel supply and now this junk laser you sold
me doesn't make rated power anymore can you send me another one
overnight so I can still make my rave show happen for tommorow night
and by the way you'll not only not see the check but never see either
unit again....

lunatic fringe...I think not he's there!

Lasernerd

Jul 7, 2004, 3:47:54 PM7/7/04
cgr...@fwi.com (Sonicguru) wrote in message news:<4b3d627.04070...@posting.google.com>...

> My guess is there are many of us who have lost to this looooser and
> many more who are not on this forum and maybee not in the states (1
> such International deal gone bad that I'm aware of..)
>
> I'm sure he is still using the Dr.'s excuses and wife ailments and
> let's see just plain bad luck with anything emmiting photon's , and
> there's always the wind died down and his fourteen wind generators
> slowed browning out the lexel supply and now this junk laser you sold
> me doesn't make rated power anymore can you send me another one
> overnight so I can still make my rave show happen for tommorow night
> and by the way you'll not only not see the check but never see either
> unit again....
>
> lunatic fringe...I think not he's there!

Your a fool Curt! you sent me a Lexel in trade for a Coherent DPSS 532
and a bunch of Ruby laser gear and a nice Ruby head not military type
mega nice Ruby power supplys Lab type..
You send me a Lexel 75 smashed by your crappy packing it gets returned
I get nice unit!
I buy with good hardworked for cash a HGM power supply,when I get it
is junk!
Flood Damage! I have pictures of your junk Curt! And you freak there
is nothing wrong with my wife it is me who is going thru the surgerys
you punk mouth
The few people have gotten there items except the one who has not paid
shipping
duh Ivan!

Lasernerd

Jul 7, 2004, 3:52:35 PM7/7/04
cgr...@fwi.com (Sonicguru) wrote in message news:<4b3d627.04070...@posting.google.com>...
> My guess is there are many of us who have lost to this looooser and
> many more who are not on this forum and maybee not in the states (1
> such International deal gone bad that I'm aware of..)
>
> I'm sure he is still using the Dr.'s excuses and wife ailments and
> let's see just plain bad luck with anything emmiting photon's , and
> there's always the wind died down and his fourteen wind generators
> slowed browning out the lexel supply and now this junk laser you sold
> me doesn't make rated power anymore can you send me another one
> overnight so I can still make my rave show happen for tommorow night
> and by the way you'll not only not see the check but never see either
> unit again....
>
> lunatic fringe...I think not he's there!

Many have lost to you Curt !
People check his UPS and others shipping record! ha ha ha! fraud boy #1