MARK KRISKA RIPPED ME OFF $5000.00 + $1000.00 US DOLLARS this past march! PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE!!

Darwin

Sep 23, 2003, 12:27:16 AM9/23/03
I wouldn't send this guy a PENNY! He ripped me off $6000.00 US
DOLLARS! That's right $6000.00 US DOLLARS! Wanna call me and I'll tell
the whole story and the TRUTH About this guy once and for all. Email
me and I'll respond back with my phone number! BEWARE of this guy,
don't buy anything from HIM! please save yourself from all the
headaches and BS that he'll put you through! I didn't fry the system
he sold me, HE Fried it and CAMBRIDGE LASER LABS WILL BACK ME UP TOO!
TALK TO Brian Bohen and Peter Holly about the spectra physics 164
whitelight system he sold me and stole $5000.00 US DOLLARS plus all
the extra out of pocket money I have spent to date over $1000.00 US
DOLLARS! Plus all the time I have wasted on this whole frickin' deal
with him! I speak the truth and again I have creditable evidence
regarding my dealings on the system he sold me from CAMBRIDGE LASER
LASBS of CA. Look at how many others have been ripped off by him too!
Don't get scammed! Who is his creditable witness? his wife,
girl-friend? or whomever she is and doesn't know a thing about lasers!
Buy from a reputable company or someone you can trust won't rip you
off like Mark. Sure he'll keep making excuses, but call me and I'll
tell it like it is! If I was to blame, I'd accept responsibility and
move on. If the shippers were to blame, I would have gone after them!
HOWEVER CAMBRIDGE LASER LABS have documented that the system WAS NOT
DAMAGED BY THE SHIPPERS, someone Mark sure seems to like to put claims
against ALOT! Hopefully this will shed some light in to your decision!
I will post more regarding my dealings with Mark in the next couple of
days! Darwin.

Cambridge Laser Labs Fremont, CA. 1-510-651-0110

Sonicguru

Sep 23, 2003, 9:35:55 AM9/23/03
Hurumph Hurumph ... I'll second the motion!

Take a look around Mark nobody's taking your side!
when you sow "bad seed" you reap "bad seed"
taking advantage of good people has never paid off for anyone and it
seems your on the same road you started down many years ago...

Buyer beware.

lasernerd

Sep 23, 2003, 10:06:46 AM9/23/03
darwi...@shaw.ca (Darwin) wrote in message news:<b5e3fb9c.03092...@posting.google.com>...

Sorry Darwin you fried the laser like you have done with others!
I have NEVER made a claim of damage to any shipper ever!
You hookled up a perfect white light laser head to a shipping damaged
power supply that ramped to full current!!!You fried it yourself
except that!

Darwin

Sep 23, 2003, 6:30:11 PM9/23/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03092...@posting.google.com>...

WRONG BUDDY!!! Anyone who questions mu ethics simply call Cambridge
Laser Labs and talk to Brian Bohen or Peter Holly, they have nothing
to gain from exposing the truth about the spectra physics 164 system
Mark Kriska sold...I mean ripped me off with, Darwin Tchir. Better yet
email me personally and I ll explain things there, Darwin.

jonathan

Sep 26, 2003, 2:00:45 AM9/26/03

Ok Mark,
After you finish helping all these other satisfied customers,
When will you send my refund.
I payed shipping and the total within a week of the agreement and that
was in early April, and have sence bought another system form a
reputible dealer.
I don't blame the guy for not wanting to send you any more money. You
don't follow up and go around accusing people of slander when they
complain. Have you ever actually finished a single sale?
Reguards,
Jonathan (you ripped me off on a pangolin/amiga system in case you
forgot)

Too All the laserists reading this page,
I understand you are sick of hearing about this. Believe me, so am I.
But, I will not let him forget it out of principal and do not want
anyone else to fall for this scam. I Keep posting because if there had
been similar posts I wouldn't have thrown away my money, and I want to
help avoid others being fooled by the same scam.
If you are considering dealing with this person please contact one of
his other customers and read the posts in EIO. Understand how this
person deals, and goes offencive unprovoked.
I ususlly remain polite even when dealing with rude people. I only
react as I do to prevent further occurances.
Thank You,
Jonathan

Fucian

Sep 26, 2003, 3:38:22 AM9/26/03
GO TELL GOOGLE< NOT US!

lasernerd

Sep 26, 2003, 12:15:10 PM9/26/03
welc...@osu.edu (jonathan) wrote in message news:<e7270505.03092...@posting.google.com>...
You paid 100$ for a Comodore128 system

you didnt pay shipping either,,,
I told you to send payment before I had surgerys!!you didnt!
so it is in storage and will have to wait a little longer!

jonathan

Oct 19, 2003, 1:15:36 AM10/19/03
> You paid 100$ for a Comodore128 system
>
> you didnt pay shipping either,,,

Ok let me try this again.

That Is A LIE!! Here is the origional money order with the date
purchased (less than a week after the final price.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/osucampuszoo/money%20order.BMP

Here is a copy of my letter to google.

Hi,
I have been robbed by a person who regularly posts in alt.lasers who
goes by the name of Mark Kriska and has the following known E-Mail
Addresses.

thelas...@yahoo.com
argo...@excite.com

This person has sence denied my alligations and had my warnings about
doing buisness with him removed from the site. I have reported the
situation to other forums and had him removed from most. I have also
reported him to the FBI's internet fraud devision. I have full
documentation of both the transaction and the interaction. Please let
me know how I can get him to stop posting on your site and robbing
other people.
Thanks,
Jonathan

And here is the FBI's site for internet fraud again.
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

> I told you to send payment before I had surgerys!!you didnt!

You told me of your surgery a month after I sent payment. And then
accused me of slander threatening me that you would not send me a
refund or my product untill after I removed the post in EIO.

> so it is in storage and will have to wait a little longer!

That is a really lousy excuse. I don't want your amiga. I hate liers
and thieves. I never forget and I never give up.

Mr. Kriska,
You may be able to bully other people with accusations of slander or
getting them to say somthing in anger, but I will allways be here
forever aware of my legal rights under freedom of speech.

*Please ignore this message if you know not to do buisness with Mr
Kriska or don't care.

Sorry to take up your time.

lasernerd

Oct 19, 2003, 11:38:25 AM10/19/03
jonthan you are lame and a lier!
get back to your teat

jonathan

Oct 19, 2003, 5:19:49 PM10/19/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03101...@posting.google.com>...

> jonthan you are lame and a lier!
> get back to your teat

You are the Lier I have supplied proof.
Get back to your rave Loser.
Oh.. and look up slander Moron.

jonathan

Oct 20, 2003, 12:45:20 AM10/20/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03101...@posting.google.com>...

> jonthan you are lame and a lier!
> get back to your teat

I need your address to send you your treat,
also you are looking pretty dumb by re-posting crap,keep rambling you
sound like a little boy that hasnt broke from the teat.
anyway you must have been picked on alot by the kids in school with a
last name like that ,huh

-Sent by Mark Kriska 10/19/03

Mr. Kriska,
Incase my earlier email and postings have been unclear. Your
responces, postings of other deals, and lack of followthrough have
brought me to the decision that I would not like a system from you.
Please send a REFUND (as requested in my earlier email) to the mailing
address I gave you.
Reguards,
Jonathan

Dear laserists,
I realize this is redundant, but I do not trust this guy and am trying
to keep a public record of our dealing.

Please ignore this post.