Bad seller READ!! Very Important to Laserists

1 view

jonathan

Jul 16, 2003, 10:14:01 PM7/16/03
Hey Guys,
I hate to fill a web discussion I personally like to read with a
flame, but this has gone to the point where I do not want anyone else
to get ripped off.

I will not say any names but please have a look at
www.eio.com/public/lightshow/

Under Pangolin Laser System.

I have been ripped off and recieved e-mail
from others who have been ripped off.

After posting on a public sight what he did to me and seems to be
doing to others is e-mailing them accusing them of slander and saying
he will not send you anything untill you remove it.

I have been told by EIO that he has been banned from posting. If you
have any questions, or before you throw away any money you do not want
to donate to a scam, feel free to E-Mail me.
Be verry carefull of this guy.

Thanks,
Jonathan

jonathan

Jul 17, 2003, 5:03:34 PM7/17/03
http://www.eio.com/public/liteshow/
sorry, the link did not work the first time

Ivan

Jul 18, 2003, 12:11:03 AM7/18/03
welc...@osu.edu (jonathan) wrote in message news:<e7270505.03071...@posting.google.com>...

> http://www.eio.com/public/liteshow/
> sorry, the link did not work the first time

If you wont name names I will. His Name is Mark Kriska and he is a
thief. Jonathan I have received your emails and will be filing a
report with the DA's office on Monday. I have already spoken to the
Astoria Police. They said to file a report with the police on my end
and that they will then issue a warrant for him. Guys like this give
the laser hobby a bad name.
Therefor I dont think posting this here would get anyone angry. It
would only serve to help others from getting ripped off by this Jerk.
Ivan

Laserlover

Jul 18, 2003, 7:40:32 PM7/18/03
jet...@yahoo.com (Ivan) wrote in message news:<ca140331.0307...@posting.google.com>...

All I know is that he used the handle "Lasernerd" on Ebay before he
did something to get permanently kicked off and moved to posting on
Laser-FX site and Google the odd time. I only dealt with him once (out
of Oregon) and he came through on a trade deal but it took sometime to
sort out.

LaserLover

Adam

Jul 19, 2003, 4:21:13 PM7/19/03
rpo...@rohcg.on.ca (Laserlover) wrote in message news:<db438f3b.03071...@posting.google.com>...

I got a hold of Mark for you and bitched, he said that you never paid
for the shipping on the crated laser tube I60MA - ($300), and shipping
~ $140. I am not online really much anymore, the UPS tags are on it
waiting. I think theif is you....

Ivan

Jul 20, 2003, 12:41:53 PM7/20/03
Oh so you got a hold of Mark Kriska. Listen guy if you dont know the
details of the transaction then stay out of it. I sent him the money
he asked for and the deal was that he was going to send the laser UPS
after he crated them. He was going to send them C.O.D on the shipping.
He failed to do so. He gave me a sob story about how he could not
afford the shipping. And he never really gave me a direct quote on the
shipping. If im the thief than why does this guy still have my 600.00
dollars? Who's the thief now? If someone cant follow through on a
deal and then stop making contact and avoiding someone than I think
the thief is Mark. Have him contact me or is his health all jacked up
like the sob story his wife gave me.It does'nt matter because I will
take legal action. And if you can please pass the info along to him.

jonathan

Jul 20, 2003, 7:39:02 PM7/20/03
All I know is I paid and I have heard alot of people complain about
this guy. If you would like a copy of the stub from my money order I
would be happy to e-mail it.
Jonathan

Sonicguru

Jul 21, 2003, 7:51:36 PM7/21/03
Ahhh... Mark Kriska that name rings a bell or two ask him if he is
ever going to pay up the 750.00 differance for the New replacment
Lexel 75 and send back the supposed defective unit? Or was that the
one you sold shortly therafter ??

seeing how he is at least a few years past due on that one and UPS
can't confirm the pick-up of the old one as claimed, I'd say I can
safetly call him a thief and feel alright about it!

only wish I had the Time for a visit to Oregon for a claim jump on
"property-Mine"

He's not nearly man enough to confront I'm possitive (-;

Anyone want to play repo man on the Lexel stuff I'll give it to you
for a picture of the moment of truth...

jonathan

Jul 22, 2003, 11:44:51 AM7/22/03
This guy says he is going after Mark Kriska. I am responding and I
recomend everyone else who has been ripped off by this guy do the
same.

waste...@yahoo.com
Good Luck,
Jonathan

jonathan

Aug 3, 2003, 1:37:53 AM8/3/03
Sorry to bring this up again,
Mark Kriska has still not paid me, or anyone I know of back. Mr.
Kriska if you feel any sense of responsibility for your actions or
claims please contact me.
Until further notice Mr. Kriska is the worst seller I have ever done
business with.
Stay Away,
Jonathan

lasernerd

Aug 9, 2003, 11:47:38 AM8/9/03
welc...@osu.edu (jonathan) wrote in message news:<e7270505.0308...@posting.google.com>...

My health is improving!!

Ivan you are a prick!
You know for a fact YOU have not paid shipping!!!!
You told me UPS would pick the laser up,,,well we waited and waited,,
You lieing prick you paid 300$ I still have the laser crated with all
the UPS info 165lbs!!!
Laserlover explain yourself???? You sent me a broke Britt laser
remember it took you forever to make it right which you still have not
done!
Sonicguru come on up,I would love to meet you...
UPS did pick up the laser,and you know it!!! you collected damages
from UPS..
as for Jonathan,,you took so long to pay it carried over to my
surgery,which you know!
If needed I will go into more detail,,,
as for EIO I am not banned as the same for Laser F\X
Jonathan is the ONLY shippment I have not completed but will be done
soon,,
I am back!

Ivan

Aug 9, 2003, 7:13:44 PM8/9/03
I sent you 600.00 and I have the cashiers check stub to prove it. That
clean OreAll you have to do to make this right is to call me and
settle it once and for all. But you wont do that cause you hold bitter
grudges. The ball is on your court all you have to do is tell me your
new address so UPS can pick up. Email me your new number and info and
we can finish this.
Ivan

Laserlover

Aug 9, 2003, 7:57:26 PM8/9/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03080...@posting.google.com>...

Dear LaserNerd !

To begin with I shipped you a perfectly packed, fully operational and
complete Britt 3260 Argon Laser way back at the end 1998. The carrier
Purolator Air CArgo and the American Airline and ground transport are
the ones that destroyed the laser. I still have the emails and the
pictures you sent me to prove the damage which I had to use in order
to file a claim (claim took a year to settle) for which I was only
paid a fraction on the original value (I took a big loss).
At first the laser was going to be claimed as lost since it went
astray for over 30 days, then it shows up at your door with one end of
the custom crate knocked clean off (glass bits all over). I thought we
had negotiated more than sufficient compensation since you received 2
complete AOM systems , a high power He-Ne laser system and a laser
cooling system. You never expressed any concerns over inadequate
compensation and we had further transactions after the fact. If you
had a problem you certainly did not say so but seems that you would
rather try to slander and backstab someone instead (the true mark of a
coward, not to be trusted). I even lined you up with Dean at Nitelite
Lasers so you could get your first Lexel 88 Argon. I see since you got
kicked off of Ebay your business dealings have continued to be
questionable and now they are coming back to haunt you .... (you just
lost another Ally)

Rick aka LaserLover

Darwin

Aug 9, 2003, 8:48:11 PM8/9/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03080...@posting.google.com>...

Mark Kriska please forward my refund within the next 5 days or I too
will post our dealings.

lasernerd

Aug 10, 2003, 1:31:38 AM8/10/03
rpo...@rohcg.on.ca (Laserlover) wrote in message news:<db438f3b.03080...@posting.google.com>...

Rick you know that I was never happy about the make up items,
as a fact,the stuff is still in boxes!
And you have it mixed up,I got a few Laserscopes fron Dean!
the cooling systems are little unuseable trinkets.
i wanted my money back but you could not do it so I got what I could
to bad some of the old school laserists are not around or you would
not be trolling around this forum

lasernerd

Aug 10, 2003, 1:33:35 AM8/10/03
jet...@yahoo.com (Ivan) wrote in message news:<ca140331.0308...@posting.google.com>...

Awesome Ivan e-mail me your contact info..

lasernerd

Aug 10, 2003, 1:35:22 AM8/10/03
rpo...@rohcg.on.ca (Laserlover) wrote in message news:<db438f3b.03080...@posting.google.com>...

I must add we inspected the laser and it had dust in the bore????????????????

lasernerd

Aug 10, 2003, 1:37:06 AM8/10/03
djs...@hotmail.com (Darwin) wrote in message news:<fc2311d2.03080...@posting.google.com>...

that is fine BUT you have not completed or intiated the agreement

Ivan

Aug 10, 2003, 12:00:07 PM8/10/03
My contact info has been sent. I am waiting for you to give me your
new mailing address and phone number.
Ivan

Laserlover

Aug 10, 2003, 12:09:27 PM8/10/03

Mark,

Since when can a sealed He-Ne laser collect dust in the bore ?
You are starting to believe your own lies as any good sociopath would.
Again I have PIC's, email, official original documents to prove every
word I've said.
Your feeble attempts to flail back with lies will prove fruitless.

LaserLover

Sam Goldwasser

Aug 10, 2003, 7:22:25 PM8/10/03
rpo...@rohcg.on.ca (Laserlover) writes:

> Mark,
>
> Since when can a sealed He-Ne laser collect dust in the bore ?
> You are starting to believe your own lies as any good sociopath would.
> Again I have PIC's, email, official original documents to prove every
> word I've said.
> Your feeble attempts to flail back with lies will prove fruitless.

Maybe he's referring to the brown gunk that collects in some high mileage
HeNe laser tube bores but doesn't affect performance. I don't know what
you sold him but long external mirror lasers with IR suppression magnets
are particularly prone to this.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Home Page: http://www.repairfaq.org/
| Mirror Site Info: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Important: The email address in this message header may no longer work. To
contact me, please use the Feedback Form at repairfaq.org. Thanks.

lasernerd

Aug 10, 2003, 9:31:08 PM8/10/03
rpo...@rohcg.on.ca (Laserlover) wrote in message news:<db438f3b.0308...@posting.google.com>...

You are a ripoff!
First the dust was in the bore of the Britt!
Not the He-Ne duh!

Laserlover

Aug 11, 2003, 12:48:27 PM8/11/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03081...@posting.google.com>...

Mark, you dug a hole but forgot to bring a ladder. It's your honesty
and Integrity that's soiled (including your underwear If creditors get
to you).

Considering the Argon went missing for over 30 days in god knows what
kind of conditions after getting dinged by a forklift truck bad enough
to knock the end off the custom crate, It's no wonder the bore had
dust in it.

I brought that same Britt Argon Laser to Laser-FX 1998 and have dozens
of Laserists from around the world who can vouch for it's operation,
including Steve Roberts, L. Michael Roberts (no relation) Dale Harder
(H&H Lasers), etc....

Rick

lasernerd

Aug 12, 2003, 12:13:15 AM8/12/03
rpo...@rohcg.on.ca (Laserlover) wrote in message news:<db438f3b.03081...@posting.google.com>...

Whatever Rick,,,
I have two outstanding deals that needs completed,,,
was the thirty days it was "missing" documented by the shipper?
I have no problems with credit,,
you must live daily in soiled pants Rick,,
the crap you sent me for make up was just not or ever worth the laser
I paid cash for from you!
cheap little slow He-Ne AOM`s Cheap Little air to water coolers
whatever Rick

Laserlover

Aug 12, 2003, 12:26:04 PM8/12/03

Mark,

Under normal conditions when damage happens in transit a claim is
filed by the shipper on behalf of the receiver. The buyer only gets
credited when the Carrier pays the shipper for the loss. I went out of
my way more than once to reimberse buyers before I ever settled a
claim with a Carrier so they don't get left waiting for a year.
In your case we negotiated mutually agreed upon compensation rather
than make you wait for the year it took me to finally settle the
claim. The goods in the compensation were all high quality , fully
tested items and you never voiced any concerns at the time (I have
your emails from 1998/99 to prove it).
You know a lot a diseases can be traced to carrying around anger and
unresolved Issues in your life.
As for me I have a clear conscience but after your outburts I doubt I
or anyone one else who reads these threads will ever deal with you .

Rick

Darwin

Aug 13, 2003, 12:01:32 AM8/13/03

What do you mean by that? contact me via the email you have, I prefer
if we deal this like men and get this resolved or I will post our
dealings.

Ivan

Aug 15, 2003, 9:33:45 AM8/15/03
argo...@excite.com (lasernerd) wrote in message news:<b11a2de8.03080...@posting.google.com>...
Mark what's the problem? I called you up and left you both my cell and
home number. Can you just email your mailing address and a time when i
can have UPS pick this up. Also you need to give me an exact cost for
shipping or just the exact weight.
Ivan

Ivan

Aug 19, 2003, 7:30:14 PM8/19/03
jet...@yahoo.com (Ivan) wrote in message news:<ca140331.03081...@posting.google.com>...
I have made contact with Mark and cleared everything up. I am happy
that we resolved this issue Mark.Im not going to hold anything against
you.Thanks... Time to move forward.
Ivan

Ivan

Aug 29, 2003, 2:09:34 AM8/29/03
Well a follow up from my previous message. I thought we had this
figured out but again I cant seem to get Mark to simply drop off my
Laser or just refund my cash. It's a sad day for laserist today. I
have given you an ample amount of time but I guess you dont care too
much about helping your fellow laserist. Again a sad day in the laser
community.

Ivan

jonathan

Aug 29, 2003, 12:25:13 PM8/29/03
I have also yet to recieve a product or refund.

Mr. Kriska, if you can drop the check in the mail, I would post the
completion of the transasction and that would be one less problem for
both of us to worry about.
Please respond at my E-Mail welch<dot>238<at>osu.edu.
-Jonathan

patrick

Sep 1, 2003, 1:02:38 PM9/1/03
Mark Kriska = bad experience, he never paid $250 laser items I sent before
getting payment. This transaction dated 2001, I tought he was very confused
at that time, and now was under the impression he left this planet ...

Patrick

"Ivan" <jet...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht