Re: CHURCHILL - AN AGENT FOR HOLOCAUST

harmony

Jun 7, 2006, 10:38:07 AM6/7/06
doesn't the union jack look a little too wild? it has not one cross but two
crosses which might explain the term double-cross.

<use...@mantra.comh0f615A or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20060602EDRQ7b8Kp27h0f615AUJj1w@Qbg1g...
> [...]
>> > in the British forces6 and thousands of Indian, and
>> > particularly Bengali, lascars served in the Merchant Navy
>> > (the pay being £5, £15 and £22.10.0 a month for Indian,
>> > Chinese and British sailors, respectively) [7].
>> >

>> http://globalavoidablemortality.blogspot.com/2005/07/forgotten-holocaust-1943
>> 44-bengal.html
>> >
>> > End of forwarded message from Vrndavan Parker
>> >
>> > Jai Maharaj
>> > http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
>> > http://www.mantra.com/jai
>> > Om Shanti
>> >
>> > Hindu Holocaust Museum
>> > http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
>> >
>> > Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
>> > http://www.hindu.org
>> > http://www.hindunet.org
>> >
>> > The truth about Islam and Muslims
>> > http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate
>> >
>> > o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
>> > educational
>> > purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this post may
>> > not
>> > have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion of
>> > the
>> > poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the exemption
>> > for
>> > fair use of copyrighted works.
>> > o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
>> > considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
>> > current
>> > e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
>> > o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
>> > are
>> > not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the
>> > article.
>> >
>> > FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use
>> > of
>> > which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright
>> > owner. This material is being made available in efforts to advance the
>> > understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
>> > democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is
>> > believed
>> > that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
>> > provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
>> > Title
>> > 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
>> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
>> > included
>> > information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes
>> > by
>> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
>> > information
>> > go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
>> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes
>> > of
>> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the

or www.mantra.com/jai

Jun 7, 2006, 9:51:24 PM6/7/06
That is an excellent observation, harmony ji. The message of
the Brit flag is clear: Brits will cheat you and loot your
land whenever and wherever possible. Of course, the Brit
savages also massacre civilians when it suits them, or
exterminate entire societies as they did in Australia:

"Australia
"British settlement began in 1788, with the landing
party of transported convicts. Australia remained a
penal colony. during the first half of the 19th
century,during which time the continent was explored
and separate colonies were established in the various
states. Aboriginal populations were displaced and
decimated' in some areas (e.g., Tasmania), they
were totally exterminated...."
- The Universal Almanac; Andrews and McMeel; ISBN: 0-8362-7977-8.

In article <GqBhg.208326$5Z.109372@dukeread02>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> doesn't the union jack look a little too wild? it has not one cross
> but two crosses which might explain the term double-cross.

Message has been deleted

harmony

Jun 12, 2006, 4:48:37 PM6/12/06
careful at the world cup; stay away from brits.

<use...@mantra.comK1Hq446 or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20060607I1GNS07z7keK1Hq4465NiJ7@L0hK3...

or www.mantra.com/jai

Jun 12, 2006, 7:11:00 PM6/12/06
Who is worse, Muslim terrorists or Brit terrorists?

In article <Dqkjg.221490$5Z.164607@dukeread02>,