Adding HLL-like functionality to NASM

Al Leitch

Sep 20, 2004, 10:05:14 PM9/20/04
There are two efforts I know of:

Mammon's APJ #3 article "Extending NASM"
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/mammon/Text/nasm_apj.txt
Unfortunately the macros.asm he refers to is no longer accessible
through the link he provides. However, for each HLL feature
implementation he discusses, he provides his macro code right in the
tutorial.

Nagoa+.inc:
http://sapp.telepac.pt/win32asm/NAGOA+.zip

Al Leitch

Sep 21, 2004, 4:44:26 AM9/21/04
Well, to be more precise, Mammon hasn't done further work on the macros
AFAIK. Anyway, I went through the effort of extracting all the macro
code from his tutorial into one .inc file. Enjoy!

I had to comment out the macro definitions for WORD and DWORD, as they
are already defined in win32n.inc

macros.inc