Tina Turner for President! She was wounded more in the Vietnam era then John Kerry!

1 view

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 8:23:46 PM9/19/04
Cheers!
Doc

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 8:32:09 PM9/19/04
Can you help provide the military records that prove Lt. George W. Bush
completed his military commitment?

This is an issue of much greater significance than nitpicking Kerry's
military record, which he earned in combat in Viet Nam. Using all available
records, except for Bush's unsupported 'honorable discharge', one can only
conclude Bush was AWOL and/or a deserter during war time.

So do your patriotic duty for your "war president" and prove he hasn't sent
thousands of men and women to be injured or killed in Iraq while avoiding
fighting in Viet Nam himself and then apparently going AWOL.

--
The U.S. News analysis also showed that during the final two years of his
obligation, Bush did not comply with Air Force regulations that impose a

Some experts say they remain mystified as to how Bush obtained an honorable
discharge. Lawrence Korb, a former top Defense Department official in the
Reagan administration, says the military records clearly show that Bush "had
not fulfilled his obligation" and "should have been called to active duty."

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/040920/usnews/20guard.htm
--
But some military experts disagreed with Bartlett's conclusion. Retired Army
Colonel Gerald A. Lechliter, who has studied Mr. Bush's records, told the

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/08/politics/printable642070.shtml

--
In May 1972, Bush moved to Alabama to work on a political campaign and, he
has said, to perform his Guard service there for a year. But other Guard

The documents released on Friday by the Pentagon included two faded
computerized payroll sheets showing Bush was not paid during the latter part
of 1972 and offer no evidence to place Bush in Alabama during the latter
part of 1972.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/23/bush.military.records.reut/

http://crisispapers.org/essays/awol-scandal.htm

http://glcq.com/

www.awolbush.com

--
Swift Boat Veterans For Hypocrisy

Indeed, a veterans group (Swift Boat Veterans For Truth) supporting the
President holds as it's mission: "We believe it is incumbent on ALL
presidential candidates to be totally honest and forthcoming regarding
personal background and policy information that would help the voting public
make an informed decision when choosing the next president of the United
States." It is in that spirit that I offer the following.

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/08/con04325.html

"Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Cheers!
> Doc

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 8:41:39 PM9/19/04
tell you what... you prove to me that john kerry was wounded more by the
vietcong then tina was by ike... and i'll dig up those papers for yah.

Cheers,
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> Can you help provide the military records that prove Lt. George W. Bush
> completed his military commitment?

<snip> same 30 year old blahblah <snip>

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 8:43:09 PM9/19/04

> tell you what... you prove to me that john kerry was wounded more by the
> vietcong then tina was by ike... and i'll dig up those papers for yah.

You prove to me that Tina was wounded in Viet Nam in combat by Ike and the
Viet Cong and I'll eat your hat.

But I can prove Bush was AWOL:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/040920/usnews/20guard.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/08/politics/printable642070.shtml

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/23/bush.military.records.reut/

http://crisispapers.org/essays/awol-scandal.htm

http://glcq.com/

www.awolbush.com

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 8:48:02 PM9/19/04
I'm not trying to prove that Tina was in Vietnam. I'm trying to prove that
John Kerry took less abuse for his country then Tina took for her marriage.

The truth is... most skaters take more abuse for skateboarding then Hanoi
John took for his country.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 8:54:21 PM9/19/04

> I'm not trying to prove that Tina was in Vietnam. I'm trying to prove that
> John Kerry took less abuse for his country then Tina took for her
> marriage.

That's a complete falsehood. Kerry risked his life on an almost daily basis
in combat in Viet Nam. He was wounded seriously enough to receive 5 military
medals not handed out like candy contrary to chickenhawk republican libel.

> The truth is... most skaters take more abuse for skateboarding then Hanoi
> John took for his country.

It is disgusting to read arm chair chickenhawks putting Kerry down for his
valorous service in Viet Nam. Yet people of your ilk think nothing of
ignoring Bush's silverspoon acceptance into the TANG and his AWOL status
while in and all this during war time.

The physical wounds are probably a lot easier healed than the psychological
wounds experienced in a war zone. But you wouldn't know that hiding behind
your computer monitor libeling Kerry would you?

[...]

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 8:56:48 PM9/19/04
one scratch, one gash, and a badly skinned shin.

NEXT!

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:00:00 PM9/19/04

> one scratch, one gash, and a badly skinned shin.
>
> NEXT!

Amazing the lies and cowardice the rightwing can churn out to libel their
enemies. No proof for his "one scratch, one gash and a badly skinned shin",
but that doesn't stop him from libeling a decorated war hero.

--
Purple Heart Number Three

The Boston Globe June 6, 2003 --. . . On March 13, 1969, a mine detonated
near Kerry's boat, wounding Kerry in the right arm, according to the
citation written by [Navy Admiral Elmo "Bud"] Zumwalt. Guerrillas started
firing on the boats from the shoreline. Kerry then realized that he had lost
overboard a Green Beret who is identified only as "Rassman."

"The man was receiving sniper fire from both banks," according to Kerry's
Bronze Star citation from that day. "Lt. Kerry directed his gunners to
provide suppressing fire, while from an exposed position on the bow, his arm
bleeding and in pain, with disregard for his personal safety, he pulled the
man aboard. Lt. Kerry then directed his boat to return and assist the other
damaged craft and towed the boat to safety. Lt. Kerry's calmness,
professionalism and great personal courage under fire were in keeping with
the highest traditions of the US Naval Service," Zumwalt's citation said.

--
Kerry's Viet Nam Medals

1 - Silver Star
1 - Bronze Star
3 - Purple Hearts

What part of bravery and leadership don't you understand?

Tell us about Bush's medals.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:08:47 PM9/19/04
hey, don't blame me, i voted for gore. that doesn't mean i'm gunna vote for
any paper tiger the dems trot out to run against the most liberal republican
in the oval office since ike. dubya strongly supports a palestinian state
for christ's sake. what does kerry support. besides lining his pockets in
another clinton-style pork whitehouse.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:18:20 PM9/19/04

> hey, don't blame me, i voted for gore. that doesn't mean i'm gunna vote
> for any paper tiger the dems trot out to run against the most liberal
> republican in the oval office since ike.

Paper tiger, no. Liberal republican, no.

Kerry fought in combat, Bush hid in the TANG. Bush invaded Iraq using weak
intel, lies and warmongering.

How do you support your "most liberal republican since ike" boondoggle?
Kerry has moved the U.S. further to the right using legislation than any
president in recent history. Ike warned us against the military-industrial
complex. The military-industrial complex writes Bush's legislation for him
and makes his war policy.

> dubya strongly supports a palestinian state for christ's sake.

That's why he has let Sharon run rough shod over the Palestinians while
beefing up the military aid the U.S. gives to Israel. What your spouting is
just plain bullshit.

> what does kerry support. besides lining his pockets in another
> clinton-style pork whitehouse.

Why do you bother to debate if the best you can do is negatigve innuendo?

--
They Knew...

Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
before the war that its Iraq claims were weak

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:20:40 PM9/19/04

> Kerry *correction* **Bush** has moved the U.S. further to the right using
> legislation than any

Ken

Sep 19, 2004, 9:19:35 PM9/19/04

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message news:1095643215.H9XNIc7/rlECVMHlJNuzwg@teranews...

> > Kerry *correction* **Bush** has moved the U.S. further to the right using
> > legislation than any

Flip-flop.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:25:45 PM9/19/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

I'm not surprised at your lame tactic. It is representative of the
rightwing's ethics.

--
fascism: a system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme
right, TYPICALLY THROUGH THE MERGING OF STATE AND BUSINESS LEADERSHIP,

The American Heritage Dictionary
copyright 1973

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:30:12 PM9/19/04
freudian slip.

cheers!
Doc

Ken

Sep 19, 2004, 9:28:42 PM9/19/04

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message news:1095643523.lSuBh19G6ttXWw7egq6OFg@teranews...

> "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message
> >
> > "TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> > Flip-flop.
>
> I'm not surprised at your lame tactic. It is representative of the
> rightwing's ethics.

You are right, sir. It was lame taking advantage of you like that. It was too much
like shooting fish in a barrel and for that I apologize.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:37:02 PM9/19/04
No Hellfire II missiles for Israel not three weeks ago. As well as Dubya
being the first president to support a REAL palestinian state for the
palestinian people instead of a bowdlerized one with israel controlling it's
airspace like clintoon did.

p.s. think that the israeli spy being rooted out two weeks ago was an
accident? what administration did that. it wasn't the kerry
administration... kerry welcomed that zionist bitch Joe Trippi with open
arms.

cheers!
Doc

p.s. Bush's we "can't expect" israel to stop settling palestine is more of a
diplomatic slam then a policy statement. like if churchill said 'we can't
expect the nazis change their policy on jewish people.' it means more 'we
don't expect them to' not that they have no reason to.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:40:41 PM9/19/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

You're sleazey at best.

--
A pattern of deception

A hard truth appears to have escaped the notice of the public and received
scant attention from the media: Bush is the first president in American
history to use deceptive propaganda as his main means of communications in
selling his policies. His pattern of deception continues unabated and in
direct conflict with the notion of the public's informed consent that is
central to American democracy.

Walter Williams is professor emeritus at the University of Washington's
Evans School of Public Affairs.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/6378746.htm

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:41:29 PM9/19/04

> freudian slip.

Yes, I'm sure Kerry would move the nation to the right.

You dipshits are desperate.

--
They Knew...

Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
before the war that its Iraq claims were weak

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:47:46 PM9/19/04
dude. *I'M* desperate?

you just said that John Kerry would make for a more conservative nation...
after bitching all day that Bush is too conservative. smoke some more dope
you loser.

cheers!
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Ken

Sep 19, 2004, 9:43:42 PM9/19/04

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message news:1095644417.uPuKkrFy1gr1KofO5pmsOw@teranews...

> "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message
> >
> > "TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

> >> I'm not surprised at your lame tactic. It is representative of the
> >> rightwing's ethics.
> >
> > You are right, sir. It was lame taking advantage of you like that. It was
> > too much
> > like shooting fish in a barrel and for that I apologize.
>
> You're sleazey at best.

You resemble that remark and for that I aplogize, again.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:47:23 PM9/19/04

> No Hellfire II missiles for Israel not three weeks ago. As well as Dubya
> being the first president to support a REAL palestinian state for the
> palestinian people instead of a bowdlerized one with israel controlling
> it's airspace like clintoon did.

There were no suicide bombings in Clinton's last year. Why does Israel need
Hellfire II missiles to use against a civilian population? If this is the
best you can do you're lamer than I thought.

Sharon has expanded Israeli territory into the West Bank, built a retaining
wall that took a big chunk of Palestinian land and Bush's Middle East
initiative is nothing short of a complete farcial boondoggle, a smoke screen
for his zionist warmongers.

> p.s. think that the israeli spy being rooted out two weeks ago was an
> accident? what administration did that. it wasn't the kerry
> administration... kerry welcomed that zionist bitch Joe Trippi with open
> arms.

And Bush has presided over the wholesale massacre of Palestinian civilians
since he was installed by the conservative Republican majority on the USSC.

Who do you think Wolfowitz, Perle and Feith belong to? Hint, it's not the
American people.

--
A pattern of deception

A hard truth appears to have escaped the notice of the public and received
scant attention from the media: Bush is the first president in American
history to use deceptive propaganda as his main means of communications in
selling his policies. His pattern of deception continues unabated and in
direct conflict with the notion of the public's informed consent that is
central to American democracy.

Walter Williams is professor emeritus at the University of Washington's
Evans School of Public Affairs.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/6378746.htm

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:48:27 PM9/19/04

> dude. *I'M* desperate?
>
> you just said that John Kerry would make for a more conservative nation...
> after bitching all day that Bush is too conservative. smoke some more dope
> you loser.

The tactics of losers.

--
A pattern of deception

A hard truth appears to have escaped the notice of the public and received
scant attention from the media: Bush is the first president in American
history to use deceptive propaganda as his main means of communications in
selling his policies. His pattern of deception continues unabated and in
direct conflict with the notion of the public's informed consent that is
central to American democracy.

Walter Williams is professor emeritus at the University of Washington's
Evans School of Public Affairs.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/6378746.htm

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:50:29 PM9/19/04
truthisstrongerthendeceit impersonation:
"oooh. my head's all turned around. bush is liberal, kerry is conservative,
and i have to go potty."

Cheers!
Doc

p.s. no wonder he thinks Kerry is a noble warrior. He has his head
completely screwed on backwards.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:49:53 PM9/19/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

The tactics of losers.

Tell me how Kerry has moved the country to the right?

--
President Bush: Flip-Flopper-In-Chief

July 7, 2004

From the beginning, George W. Bush has made his own credibility a central
issue. On 10/11/00, then-Gov. Bush said: "I think credibility is
important.It is going to be important for the president to be credible with
Congress, important for the president to be credible with foreign nations."
But President Bush's serial flip-flopping raises serious questions about
whether Congress and foreign leaders can rely on what he says.

http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=42263

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:52:39 PM9/19/04

> truthisstrongerthendeceit impersonation:
> "oooh. my head's all turned around. bush is liberal, kerry is
> conservative, and i have to go potty."
>
> Cheers!
> Doc
>
> p.s. no wonder he thinks Kerry is a noble warrior. He has his head
> completely screwed on backwards.

The best you can do is deteriorate into sleaze?

[...]

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:54:11 PM9/19/04
suicide bombings? you mean when the mossad dresses up like arabs to get
monkeypoints? why should israel do that when clintoon is handing them the
entire region.

cheers!
Doc

Israel funded arab militant groups for 20 years.
www.indybay.org/news/2002/06/132088.php

Israel has puppeted arab groups before.
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1298/9812057.html

israel has killed their own before. http://www.ukar.org/orr01.htm

even the u.s. gov't agrees... that israel likes to dress up as arabs.
http://www.public-action.com/911/sams.html

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 9:55:10 PM9/19/04

> suicide bombings? you mean when the mossad dresses up like arabs to get
> monkeypoints? why should israel do that when clintoon is handing them the
> entire region.
>
> cheers!
> Doc

Now we're spinning off into conspiracy theories.

--
The U.S. News analysis also showed that during the final two years of his
obligation, Bush did not comply with Air Force regulations that impose a
time limit on making up missed drills. What's more, he apparently never made
up five months of drills he missed in 1972, contrary to assertions by the
administration. White House officials did not respond to the analysis last
week but emphasized that Bush had "served honorably."

Some experts say they remain mystified as to how Bush obtained an honorable
discharge. Lawrence Korb, a former top Defense Department official in the
Reagan administration, says the military records clearly show that Bush "had
not fulfilled his obligation" and "should have been called to active duty."

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/040920/usnews/20guard.htm

Ken

Sep 19, 2004, 9:52:06 PM9/19/04

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message news:1095644970.5B3XoZCCg9bQn5rXJJg28w@teranews...

I don't think Kerry has done anything for the country nor is he
capable of doing so.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:57:44 PM9/19/04
yeh yeh. bush was awol... 30 years ago... maybe... and maybe not... (he
probably had to dodge attacks on him with his dad being a cia chief) but
regardless... it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

see yah. chump.

cheers!
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 9:59:47 PM9/19/04
sure he has... he's sucked the country dry as he can in a senator's seat...
now he's off to try and get into the whitehouse cuz that's where the real
pork is.

cheers!
Doc

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:00:58 PM9/19/04
why not... it's not like you can follow political debate in between
bonghits.

cheers!
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:04:35 PM9/19/04
so... whuttyah spose.... is "truth" taking a bonghit right now? or crying.

cheers!
Doc

Ken

Sep 19, 2004, 10:01:45 PM9/19/04

"Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:nQq3d.2094$Co1.1478@trnddc02...

> sure he has... he's sucked the country dry as he can in a senator's seat...
> now he's off to try and get into the whitehouse cuz that's where the real
> pork is.

That is doing to the country not for the country. There is a difference.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:08:14 PM9/19/04
maybe given his lack of any coherent policy statements he's going to kiss
the country like he did his hamster.

cheers!
Doc

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:24:39 PM9/19/04
note to self... don't debate guys who will probably be too stoned to vote
come election day.

cheers!
Doc

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:39:39 PM9/19/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

He served his country in combat, what have you done for your country?

--
Bush's $10 Trillion Borrowing Binge

New projections from the Congressional Budget Office indicate that
continuation of President Bush's budget policies will triple the national
debt by the end of fiscal 2013. Left unchecked, Bush's reckless approach to
fiscal policy will saddle our children with an additional $10 trillion in
debt just ten years from now.

http://www.ctj.org/pdf/binge03.pdf

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:40:39 PM9/19/04

"Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> sure he has... he's sucked the country dry as he can in a senator's
> seat... now he's off to try and get into the whitehouse cuz that's where
> the real pork is.

Kerry wasn't the politician giving tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy
while running up the country's deficit.

--
Bush's $10 Trillion Borrowing Binge

New projections from the Congressional Budget Office indicate that
continuation of President Bush's budget policies will triple the national
debt by the end of fiscal 2013. Left unchecked, Bush's reckless approach to
fiscal policy will saddle our children with an additional $10 trillion in
debt just ten years from now.

http://www.ctj.org/pdf/binge03.pdf

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:41:12 PM9/19/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

--
During the last election cycle, while Frist headed the NRSC, the health care
industry increased its contributions to Republican candidates to just under

“If you look at the money involved, it would be easy to say the medical
industry has bought itself a Senator and, now, a Senate,” says Harleigh.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_1470.shtml

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:42:33 PM9/19/04

> maybe given his lack of any coherent policy statements he's going to kiss
> the country like he did his hamster.

Maybe your impotent to offer rebuts of substance.

--

* The pay records released by the White House this past winter prove Bush
received unauthorized, i.e., fraudulent, payments for inactive duty

* The 2004 memorandum from Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Albert C. Lloyd, who
affirmed for the White House that Bush met his retention/retirement year
point requirement, is an obfuscation, or outright deception, that
disregarded Bush's failure to meet the statutory and regulatory fiscal year
satisfactory participation requirement. It discussed only the meeting of
retention/retirement year point totals, an entirely different issue
irrelevant to the satisfactory participation requirement.

* Bush's superiors in the Texas Air National Guard failed to take required
regulatory actions when Bush missed required training and failed to take his
flight physical.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:43:55 PM9/19/04

> so... whuttyah spose.... is "truth" taking a bonghit right now? or crying.

Crying because of two losers who think they can debate when they offer
nothing of substance?

--
They Knew...

Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
before the war that its Iraq claims were weak

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/

David Morgan (MAMS)

Sep 19, 2004, 10:48:11 PM9/19/04
You have waaay too much time to waste.

Are you absolutely certian you aren't working for Fox News Channel?

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:45:27 PM9/19/04

> yeh yeh. bush was awol... 30 years ago... maybe... and maybe not... (he
> probably had to dodge attacks on him with his dad being a cia chief) but
> regardless... it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.
>
> see yah. chump.

Had to dodge the CIA? What a maroon!!

--
Can you help provide the military records that prove Lt. George W. Bush
completed his military commitment?

This is an issue of much greater significance than nitpicking Kerry's
military record, which he earned in combat in Viet Nam. Using all available
records, except for Bush's unsupported 'honorable discharge', one can only
conclude Bush was AWOL and/or a deserter during war time.

So do your patriotic duty for your "war president" and prove he hasn't sent
thousands of men and women to be injured or killed in Iraq while avoiding
fighting in Viet Nam himself and then apparently going AWOL.

--
'w' sez: "I continued flying with my unit for the next several years"

And Bush himself, in his 1999 autobiography, "A Charge to Keep," recounts
the thrills of his pilot training, which he completed in June 1970. "I
continued flying with my unit for the next several years," the governor
wrote.

But both accounts are contradicted by copies of Bush's military records,
obtained by the Globe. In his final 18 months of military service in 1972
and 1973, Bush did not fly at all. And for much of that time, Bush was all
but unaccounted for: For a full year, there is no record that he showed up
for the periodic drills required of part-time guardsmen.

Bush, who declined to be interviewed on the issue, said through a spokesman
that he has "some recollection" of attending drills that year, but maybe not
consistently.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/bush/articles/2000/05/23/1_year_gap_in_bushs_guard_duty?mode=PF

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:46:46 PM9/19/04

"Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> why not... it's not like you can follow political debate in between
> bonghits.

You seem to be quite consumed with bonghits. They haven't been part of our
debate except for you making them a red herring to hide behind.

--
Asked if there was legal authority for the war on Iraq,
Mr Annan said: "I have stated clearly that it was not

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=562237

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:47:57 PM9/19/04

> note to self... don't debate guys who will probably be too stoned to vote
> come election day.

Keep talking to yourself, it's probably the only time you make sense.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:52:42 PM9/19/04
maybe english is your third language. you a whore for israel? or just some
dickhead who didn't learn english til' after he spoke three other
middle-eastern languages.

cheers!
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:54:52 PM9/19/04
whutever dude... debate ended when you proved you didn't know your right
from your left. give it up. you're like the guy who got beat at checkers
then started moving his pieces off the side of the board and yelling 'king
me' at passerby.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:53:39 PM9/19/04

> maybe english is your third language. you a whore for israel? or just some
> dickhead who didn't learn english til' after he spoke three other
> middle-eastern languages.

Still deteriorating. How sad... The tactic of a befuddled loser.

--
In May 1972, Bush moved to Alabama to work on a political campaign and, he
has said, to perform his Guard service there for a year. But other Guard
officers have said they have no recollection of ever seeing him there.

The documents released on Friday by the Pentagon included two faded
computerized payroll sheets showing Bush was not paid during the latter part
of 1972 and offer no evidence to place Bush in Alabama during the latter
part of 1972.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/23/bush.military.records.reut/

http://crisispapers.org/essays/awol-scandal.htm

http://glcq.com/

www.awolbush.com

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:57:00 PM9/19/04
dude... you don't know your right from your left... and you think you can
determine SUBSTANCE? I bet you have a number of substances on hand to debate
about. here's a hint... the green stuff doesn't go up your nose... but you
sure look funny with a spear sticking out of your nostril.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:55:55 PM9/19/04

> whutever dude... debate ended when you proved you didn't know your right
> from your left. give it up. you're like the guy who got beat at checkers
> then started moving his pieces off the side of the board and yelling 'king
> me' at passerby.
>
> cheers!
> Doc

You'd be a hoot if you weren't always trying to deceive your readers.

Bush the most liberal republican since Ike, what kind of drugs you been doin
boy?

--
They Knew...

Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
before the war that its Iraq claims were weak

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/

--

* The pay records released by the White House this past winter prove Bush
received unauthorized, i.e., fraudulent, payments for inactive duty
training, even if he did show up for duty.

* The 2004 memorandum from Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Albert C. Lloyd, who
affirmed for the White House that Bush met his retention/retirement year
point requirement, is an obfuscation, or outright deception, that
disregarded Bush's failure to meet the statutory and regulatory fiscal year
satisfactory participation requirement. It discussed only the meeting of
retention/retirement year point totals, an entirely different issue
irrelevant to the satisfactory participation requirement.

* Bush's superiors in the Texas Air National Guard failed to take required
regulatory actions when Bush missed required training and failed to take his
flight physical.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 10:59:14 PM9/19/04
can't read simple sentences either. who would be a target for a prominent
cia chief. his kids. who would target them? soviets, china, the vietcong.
there. another grammar lesson is ended. and you may be the wiser. hope you
don't lose the knowledge you've gained with some more bongrips.

MY WORK HERE IS DONE!

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 10:58:33 PM9/19/04

> dude... you don't know your right from your left... and you think you can
> determine SUBSTANCE? I bet you have a number of substances on hand to
> debate about. here's a hint... the green stuff doesn't go up your nose...
> but you sure look funny with a spear sticking out of your nostril.
>
> cheers!
> Doc

It's sad to watch an already lame debater deteriorate into a joke, just
couldn't take the stress could you?

--
The CBO study, due to be released today (August 12, 2004), found that the
wealthiest 20 percent, whose incomes averaged $182,700 in 2001, saw their

Over that same period, taxpayers with incomes from around $51,500 to around
$75,600 saw their share of federal tax payments increase. Households earning
around $75,600 saw their tax burden jump the most, from 18.7 percent of all
taxes to 19.5 percent.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A61178-2004Aug12?language=printer

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:01:43 PM9/19/04
told yah already. I work for Microsoft's National Broadcasting Corporation.
Who are YOU working for?

cheers!
Doc

p.s. ya should go visit Jamaica... they don't mind that you're short there.

"David Morgan (MAMS)" <ma...@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote in message

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 11:01:05 PM9/19/04

> can't read simple sentences either. who would be a target for a prominent
> cia chief. his kids. who would target them? soviets, china, the vietcong.
> there. another grammar lesson is ended. and you may be the wiser. hope you
> don't lose the knowledge you've gained with some more bongrips.

Yea, I'll bet that's why he was AWOL. Or maybe he was flying super secret
missions over Hanoi or maybe he was partying and campaigning for his daddy's
buddies.

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:08:16 PM9/19/04
Dude, you don't get it... it's over... you lost... Why the fuck should i
debate with someone who doesn't know that bush is a conservative and kerry
is a liberal. i have FAR better things to do... If you don't know your right
from your left... why would i bother to read your random postings from news
sources that you can't even distinguish from valid news sources.

cheers!
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:10:07 PM9/19/04
more amazed than anything. like watching someone play checkers with himself
after the game is over as he tries to convince himself he won.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 11:09:08 PM9/19/04

> Dude, you don't get it... it's over... you lost... Why the fuck should i
> debate with someone who doesn't know that bush is a conservative and kerry
> is a liberal.

I made a correction to my post and you've turned it into a lie that you
can't let go.

> i have FAR better things to do... If you don't know your right from your
> left... why would i bother to read your random postings from news sources
> that you can't even distinguish from valid news sources.

Why bother debating when all you have to offer is misrepresentation of your
opponent and reality?

Try another bonghit it might lessen the pain.

--
A pattern of deception

A hard truth appears to have escaped the notice of the public and received
scant attention from the media: Bush is the first president in American
history to use deceptive propaganda as his main means of communications in
selling his policies. His pattern of deception continues unabated and in
direct conflict with the notion of the public's informed consent that is
central to American democracy.

Walter Williams is professor emeritus at the University of Washington's
Evans School of Public Affairs.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/6378746.htm

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:12:44 PM9/19/04
who was trying to decieve anyone. all i said was Tina Turner was wounded
more in the Vietnam Era then John Kerry was... nothing you've said since
then has done anything to gainsay that fact. I'd still vote for her as
President before I'd vote for Hanoi John. DEBATE OVER.

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 11:11:08 PM9/19/04

> more amazed than anything. like watching someone play checkers with
> himself after the game is over as he tries to convince himself he won.

That would be you looking in a mirror. Give it a rest, you failed to prove
any of your points.

--
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter, and lose
our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln

TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit

Sep 19, 2004, 11:16:38 PM9/19/04

> who was trying to decieve anyone. all i said was Tina Turner was wounded
> more in the Vietnam Era then John Kerry was... nothing you've said since
> then has done anything to gainsay that fact. I'd still vote for her as
> President before I'd vote for Hanoi John. DEBATE OVER.

Translation: You make an idiot analogy and then attempt to base your shallow
debate on it.

Kerry served his country in combat, what have you done besides pushing your
lies and deceit?

I can prove Kerry served his country with valor and heroism and I can prove
Bush went AWOL. What can you do besides present scurrilous accusations?

[...]

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:22:07 PM9/19/04
yeh... whutever... you are merely the parrot pecking at it's own reflection.
I've already defended my statement that Tina Turner was wounded more by Ike
then Kerry was by the Vietcong. You keep trying to convince yourself that
this thread is about bush going awol... or kerry not sucking taxpayer
dollars with bogus freeway projects with pet contractors. then you post
another news story to prove something that has nothing to do with the debate
topic. to put it in simple english (all you can understand) YOU LOSE.

cheers!
Doc

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Jik Bombo

Sep 19, 2004, 11:21:05 PM9/19/04

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> Can you help provide the military records that prove Lt. George W. Bush
> completed his military commitment?

His DD214

Jik Bombo

Sep 19, 2004, 11:23:05 PM9/19/04
This is great, let this idiot babble on about VietNam.

Bubba finally got through to Emperor Kerry, and the democRAT partty line is
now to stop whining about the past.

This idiot is just putting more nails in Kerr(e)y's ciffin.

Keep him gong.

"Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> I'm not trying to prove that Tina was in Vietnam. I'm trying to prove that
> John Kerry took less abuse for his country then Tina took for her
> marriage.
>
> The truth is... most skaters take more abuse for skateboarding then Hanoi
> John took for his country.
>
> Cheers!
> Doc

> "TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

>> You prove to me that Tina was wounded in Viet Nam in combat by Ike and
>> the Viet Cong and I'll eat your hat.
>>
>> But I can prove Bush was AWOL:

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:28:28 PM9/19/04
i never said this was a debate... you did... in which case... the topic of
the debate would have to be (as it was the initial statement in this
interchange.) "Tina Turner for President! She was wounded more in the
Vietnam era then John Kerry!" everything else has been you flapping your
lips to sound important or knowledgeable. you are neither. you are a troll
that is helpless in my grip. i am the dragon and i have just dropped you on
your head so i can have a peabrain to scramble with my roc eggs. now... if
you want to debate whether you have a peabrain... i'd be willing to smile
upon that as a new debate topic... here... let me frame it for you.
"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit has a peabrain" although i'd be equally willing
to debate that you don't.

cheers!
Doc

yes... you got it... you aspire to peabraindom.

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

Doc Martian

Sep 19, 2004, 11:36:00 PM9/19/04
supposition. i suppose any of those is possible though. too bad kerry's
cronyism ended up with him charging around like gomer pyle meets gilligan's
isle.

cheers!
Doc

p.s. the fool beached himself 10 feet from a rocket emplacement instead of
calling in air support. sound like the man YOU want for president? with all
of us on the ship of state?

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

DirtyLiberal.com

Sep 20, 2004, 12:00:54 AM9/20/04
haha, I love it
--
Ronald Schwartz
http://www.DirtyLiberal.com

"Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Cheers!
> Doc

Doc Martian

Sep 20, 2004, 12:13:05 AM9/20/04
I guess the main point. The point that both you and mr. mouthful have
missed... is that this thread is about TINA TURNER FOR PRESIDENT! It has
nothing to do with George Bush whatsover and only mentions Kerry by
happenstance as I remind the voting populace that Tina Turner has recieved
more physical damage during the period of the Vietnam war then John Kerry
did while in the field of battle.

that said.
pblblblttltltttttttttt!
Doc

"Jik Bombo" <eat...@the.polls> wrote in message

DirtyLiberal.com

Sep 20, 2004, 12:03:59 AM9/20/04
we'll patch them up with purple band aids

DirtyLiberal.com

Sep 20, 2004, 12:06:13 AM9/20/04
By "sleazy" you mean liberal?

--
Ronald Schwartz
http://www.DirtyLiberal.com
ask about the free political bumper stickers

"TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

>> "TruthIsStrongerThanDeceit" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

>>> "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

>>> news:Heq3d.23109$vp.1...@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com...

>>> I'm not surprised at your lame tactic. It is representative of the
>>> rightwing's ethics.
>>
>> You are right, sir. It was lame taking advantage of you like that. It was
>> too much
>> like shooting fish in a barrel and for that I apologize.
>
> You're sleazey at best.

James Monroe

Sep 20, 2004, 1:30:40 AM9/20/04
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:23:46 GMT, "Doc Martian"
<docma...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Cheers!
>Doc

Hey, not a bad idea.

For those old enough to remember, Tina played the "Acid Queen" (Rock
opera "Tommy").

An Acid Queen would fit in nicely with the drunken coke snorting AWOL
bush.

Doc Martian

Sep 20, 2004, 2:27:23 AM9/20/04
nah... gore was acid queen enough for america.

cheers!
Doc

"James Monroe" <spam...@spamless.com> wrote in message

Bella Donna

Sep 20, 2004, 4:27:08 PM9/20/04
NASA

The one surviving photon of the Genesis solar ray collector plateletes
got away!

Now there is nothing remaining in the Smithsonian from the Genesis
project.

Technion of Israel, however, has kindly offered to replace the one
survivor photon at the special cut rate cost, to US taxpayers, of $800
billion dollars.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE COLLAPSE OF OUR NATION

DESIGNED FROM INSIDE

WASHINGTON DC, AND WALL ST.

In the Washington DC area, the federal government and its contractors
have cushioned the impact of the change in the workforce. But you
don't have to travel far for evidence of the shift: Just two hours
south on I-95, to Richmond.

From a distance, like many parts of the United States, Richmond looks
like a place where the middle class should thrive. And yet, for many
who lack the right skills to match employers' demands, Richmond has
less to offer than it used to.

"I think we're tending not to see any growth in the middle," said
Michael Pratt, a Virginia Commonwealth University economics professor,
"but I don't know anywhere in America where you are."

Business: Middle-Class Workforce
Griff Witte
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, September 20, 2004; 2:00 p.m. ET

Over the next several months, The Washington Post, in an occasional
series of articles, will explore the vast changes facing middle-income
workers and the consequences for businesses and society. The workforce
for middle-income is changing not just for factory workers but for
managers, tech industry workers, travel agents and office clerks.

The first article takes a look at the disappearance of many jobs that
pay near the national average of $17 per hour, with shrinking benefits
such as health care and pensions in the American workforce. Other
stories in the series will address how companies are moving work to
temporary employees and people outsourcing into other countries, and
will look at the prospects for new types of jobs to take the place of
those lost.

College grads may have seen their prospects rise overall in the last
30 years, but they've recently become an increasingly large share of
the long-term unemployed.

In any case, the idea of lifelong job security is dead or dying.
Very few Americans who consider themselves middle class are not a
combined two-income family, with not much time spent at home.

Most people born in the 1930s and 1940s have lost their pension
through pension restructuring or layoffs.Many 70-year olds are temping
as their only means to stay afloat, thereby depriving a new college
grad out of one of the few temp jobs.

Companies have been very reticent to hire going into the fifth
consecutive year of this sad and inexplicable trend. Medical costs
have gone up sharply. Housing costs have increased greatly.

Have a nice day and vote Skull and Bones.

Provo finally got a job through a temp agency for $8.50 an hour, less
than $18,000 a year and a little more than a third of his pay at
Viasystems. He was just getting his life back together when, in
November last year, his heart failed him. "My doctor told me, 'You've
got a choice: You can work or you can live,' " he said.

Robert Boyer retrained in computers after the plant closed. But tech
companies told him they wanted five years' experience, not a
certificate from a six-month course. So he works for $11.50 an hour at
Home Depot, using the wisdom of four decades as plant electrician to
help customers pick light bulbs for their remodeled kitchens.

Boyer turns angry at any suggestion that the jobs picture is not that
bad. "When these guys get on the boob tube and say there's jobs out
there, you just gotta go out there and get them, it makes me want to
go out there and grab them by the throat and say, 'Where? Where are
the jobs at?' "

At 35, Moore spent the first nine months of 2004 desperate for a job
as he watched his grip on the middle class slipping away. His story
complicates the idea that to be comfortable in America today, all you
need is a little more education.

For nine years after his high school graduation, he and his wife,
Terry, worked full time to pay to complete his degree at the Savannah
College of Art and Design. With a knack for electronics and an
artistic eye, he wanted to animate movies or video games. "I thought
that walking out that door with that degree in my hand, I wouldn't
have to look. I would have people coming to me," Moore said.

But while Moore was in school -- designing animation by day, manning a
hotel desk by night -- the technology had continued to improve and so
had employers' capacity to hire artists anywhere on earth. A
bachelor's degree might have been enough before; now you needed a
master's or even a doctorate.

Moore's first job disappeared when the company closed a tech support
center and began moving its call center operations to India. His
second job -- designing ads for the recruitment division -- evaporated
when the tech bubble burst. His last job there ended in January when
the database he built to manage marketing projects worked so well that
the company no longer needed the help of a human.

Chuck Moore plays with his son, Chase, 3, before bedtime. This past
weekend, Moore accepted a job as a veterinary assistant for half what
he had been making in his old job. (Jay Paul For The Washington Post)

Until this past weekend, his job search had gone like this: 320
résumés sent out, six calls back. Three interviews. No offers. At
first, he had put his old salary on his résumé: $40,000. Later he
switched to, "negotiable."

"I've already been willing to go down 10 [thousand dollars]. And if it
goes much longer, I might have to go down 15. For a guy with a
bachelor's degree to take $25,000, I might as well be working at
McDonald's," Moore said in August. "There's something not right about
that."

A former 20-year Army veteran found that the best he could do without
college after the Army was become a salesman at Lowe's, the
home-improvement store. He now takes a community college course on
basic computer use so he could go to a four-year college in the fall.

"The job market for people like me is not that good," said the man,
Albert DiCicco. "Maybe it is for people with bachelor's degrees."

College graduates have, in recent years, become an increasingly large
percentage of the long-term unemployed. If they find new work, their
salary cuts have been especially deep.

Scott Clark's kids -- his son is 26 and his twin daughters are 21 --
still live at home because they can't afford places of their own. None
of them went to college, although his daughters had 3.8 grade-point
averages in high school and his son aced the SATs. They're saving to
lays carpet and his daughters stock shelves in a warehouse.

Will they be able to move up the economic ladder, just like he did?
Clark ponders the question. "I really don't know. It's just too
uncertain. It really is. There's nothing there," he says, turning
completely serious for the first time all day. "There's nothing you
can just count on. I wish there was."
---------

NASA

The one surviving photon of the Genesis solar ray collector plateletes
got away!

Now there is nothing remaining in the Smithsonian from the Genesis
project.

Technion of Israel, however, has kindly offered to replace the one
survivor photon at the special cut rate cost, to US taxpayers, of $800
billion dollars.

igigi_...@yahoo.co.uk (Revolt of the Igigi) wrote in message news:<d7a08cf0.04091...@posting.google.com...

They saved only ONE photon from Genesis crash site hexagonal silicon
plates.

It is now enshrined at the Smithsonian, with a photo of it on the wall
at Technion Israel Institute, the "controller" of NASA.

***

The entire U.S. media is a putain whore.

Scott Taylor, the Hemmingway-esqe investigative reporter of Canada,
was taken hostage and likely to be beheaded. He is against the war
and Zionism in Israel.

None of the US media covered his release, nor said a peep about it.
The CIA did not bother to debrief him.

go to --- http://www.antiwar.com/deliso/?articleid=3606

vajina...@yahoo.com (Vaj Ina Valley) wrote in message news:<49566ad4.04091...@posting.google.com...

There is yet another hurricane brewing in the Atlantic following in
the heels of Ivan. Global warming, reversal of the magnetic poles,
ice cap melt downs, and HAARP. What's next?

chels...@hotmail.com (Chelsea Rumsfeld) wrote in message news:<c0639235.04091...@posting.google.com...

The GENESIS solar probe that crashed into the Utah desert due to an
apparent parachute malfunction was no accident.

The data measuring the components of the solar wind, collected on the
55 hexagonal coaster sized plates made of silicon, was meant to be
suppressed.

Our current concepts of the make-up of the plasma of the sun are
treacherously false -- and lots of modern day physics is reliant on
this lie. Gamma radiation is the anti-thesis of the universe, not the
essence.

The 55 plates would have refuted the current misconceptions that now
rule our academies.

They had to be sabotaged.

-------------------------------
HOW HAARP WAVES WILL DAMAGE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE:

[much like the results reported below]Vlad the Impaler Putin {"Putain"
in French, trnsl. "whore", ... e.g.

PUTIN is running one third of the world in a bogus sense of fear,
exploiting the oppressed to make them the victim and grabbing a
dictatorial hold on the former USSR ... GW Bush has already done the
same in the U.S. ... whether GW had a lot to do with the World Trade
Center disaster or not [Skull and Bones], he still exploited the
situation to concentrate absolute power ... Putin has long been
degrading Russian democracy into an autocracy ... and he did not have
to storm the Ossetian school and forbid Russian TV from covering the
"rescue" ... if the western democracies of the EU do not get together
and learn from the defeated left wing of union politics and outraged
labor in the US, and mobilize now and do something drastic to
forestall Putin, GW, and the growing menace of oppression in China,
we are all in a situation much worse than the emergence of Hitler and
the world war.

Putin must be Illuminati, and Skull & Bones is a subchapter of the
Illuminati.

I doubt John Kerry will be a messiah, ... not even an errand boy for
humanity. He will be a softer version of the Illuminati program.

HAARP HAARP HAARP HAARP
---------------

"The US will claim, as usual, "What, who me? HAARP hasn't been in
operation since October '99." But you can listen for yourself
on any short-wave receiver by tuning to 3.390 MHz. Good Listening."

margi_...@hotmail.com (Margi Clarke) wrote in message news:<43195aea.04091...@posting.google.com...

I don't even think the CIA underlings get a hand job and a bulging
bag
of chips.

igigi_...@yahoo.co.uk (Revolt of the Igigi) wrote in message news:<d7a08cf0.04091...@posting.google.com...

Your theory is lame. I checked the ISPs of Margi, Alexa, and Chelsea
... no connection.

It seems the CIA is paying little turds to wank off on the usenet as
debunkers and monitors of controversial ideas and issues to their
clandestine illegalities ----with hand jobs and potato chips. Go
boys! You might not ever get rich but it feels good when the potato
chip crumbs hit your crotch and mix with the saliva.

----

And the US will claim, as usual, "What, who me? HAARP hasn't been in
operation since October '99." But you can listen for yourself on
any short-wave receiver by tuning to 3.390 MHz.
Good Listening."

HAARP HAARP HAARP HAARP HAARP HAARP HAARP HAARP

Remember the supposed "Russian" shoot down of Korean Airlines
[KAL] Flight 007, on Sept 1, 1983. I remember the event well, since it
is my son's b-day. The U.S. government pilot who trained the KAL
Korean pilots is still alive today and lives in Tucson, Arizona.

"The US will claim, as usual, "What, who me? HAARP hasn't been
in operation since October '99." But you can listen for
yourself on any short-wave receiver by tuning to 3.390 MHz.
Good Listening."

"The proof of a covert event with stealth Russian fighters shooting
down 5 Air Force ER- 135's is documented in R.W. Johnson's book,
SHOOTDOWN, published in 1986. The most convincing evidence is the
strange fact that 27 US active duty electronic warfare officers
somehow end up on the passenger list among the dead on the civilian
KAL Flight 007 going to Korea. I only point this out to show how high
tech secret warfare between Russia and the US may result in deaths and
the destruction of hardware, and yet is never reported to the public.

HAARP CONTINUES HIGH POWER OPERATION OVER THE WEEKEND

WIRE SERVICE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFS September 11, 2004

Recent Media on HAARP

HAARP TRANSMITTER NOW RUNNING AT FULL POWER!!

Can be Easily Heard Around the World on Short-wave Radio

Has Space War Begun?

-BJNews by Marshall Smith

"As of this morning, Saturday Feb 17, 2004, HAARP began doing testing
with greatly increased FULL power. The transmitter can now be heard
all day long on 3.39 MHz. Very early this morning about 3 AM, HAARP
could be heard at its "old" normal signal strength. About 4 AM the
signal changed in both its pulse timing and inter-pulse spacing. At
4:30 AM the signal strength suddenly increased tremendously.

"Unlike previous mornings, there was no regular F-layer daytime fade
out when the sun rose here in California about 6:45 AM. I continued
to monitor during the daylight. I have never heard the HAARP signal
during the daytime before.

The sun now rises in Gakona Alaska about 10 AM PST. The received
signal again increased from about S5 to S9 at 10:05 AM. With sunlight
at both the transmitter and receiver there is no F-layer skip to bend
the powerful signal around the planet. This means this is an
extremely powerful direct ground wave signal. And I'm only receiving
the leakage off the side lobes of the antenna array.

"The full HAARP design power is supposed to be about 350 Megawatts.
But that is only the published spec, not necessarily what is done in
practice (as in those CB'rs running illegal 1KWatt linear amplifiers).
There is a planned Air Force "Star Wars" test with two vehicles
[similar to the likelihood of a shootdown of the Space Shuttle
Columbia, as a test subject], one from California and the other in the
south Pacific, similar to last summer's failed test. The tentative
published launch is set for late March or April. I will monitor HAARP
to confirm it is running full power during the launch, as it was last
summer.

"Last summer's "failure" is exactly what a HAARP device is supposed to
do; destroy the electronic controls of a vehicle so the second stage
cannot separate from the booster. A very cheap, simple way to knock
down missiles launched from anywhere on the planet. It also can
destroy military satellites in low orbit. Maybe that's why the
Russians and Chinese have been complaining in the last several weeks
about Bush's intention to "build" the star wars system. Maybe they've
been losing some of their "secret hardware." But of course, they
won't say that in public.

"Its now 11 AM PST, on Saturday the 17th, and the signal is blasting
in with the powerful pre-pulse tone around S+20 and the main signal
about S9. The signal varies 3 to 6 db over a series of several
pulses. Since this is not due to F-layer skip fading, I must assume
they are slewing the beam of the antenna in various directions, and
thus changing the amount of the side lobes in this direction. This
must be a test of a simulated space warfare game with multiple
targets. Rapid slewing of the antenna in just a matter of a minute or
two is not useful for submarine communication, nor for their stated
purpose of doing "ionospheric research."

"To show the HAARP signal is abnormally large, at this time, the
80-meter band is silent and WWV at 5 MHz cannot be heard, as would be
expected during the daytime. WWV at 10 MHz is barely heard but does
not even register on the S meter. Tuning back to 3.39 MHz, the S meter
jumps off the top of the scale. Even the extremely powerful Russian
"woodpecker" transmitters during the cold war never did that, and they
were aimed along the ground not out into space. I have no way to
estimate how many Gigawatts that represents.

"It may be only coincidence but just several days ago, Russia
announced it would be conducting a massive space war game, including
the launch of numerous missiles, from both ground sites and
submarines. Of course this is only a coincidence. You Think. For more
information about HAARP, how the transmitter works and to hear what
the transmitter sounds like, go back to the Brother Jonathan Gazette
front page article about the HAARP facility and how it is used in
space warfare.

"I should point out in 1983 a number of Air Force ER-135 electronic
warfare planes were shot down in the Sea of Japan. They were
apparently making a covert entry into soviet airspace to test the
latest Russian technology. What the Air Force did not know then was
the Soviets had developed a stealth fighter so the 135's never saw the
Russians coming and all 5 of the US e-warfare planes were shot down.
To cover this "covert" event, the US shot down a 747, a plane similar
to the 135's (or modified Boeing 707's whose parts are very similar to
a 747) so if plane parts are found in the Sea of Japan they are
claimed to be the 747. The 747 may, in fact, have played a part in
the covert event.

This is the supposed "Russian" shoot down of Korean Airlines [KAL]
Flight 007, on Sept 1, 1983. I remember the event well, since it is my
son's b-day. The U.S. government pilot who trained the KAL Korean
pilots is still alive today and lives in Tucson, Arizona.

"The proof of a covert event with stealth Russian fighters shooting
down 5 Air Force ER- 135's is documented in R.W. Johnson's book,
SHOOTDOWN, published in 1986. The most convincing evidence is the
strange fact that 27 US active duty electronic warfare officers
somehow end up on the passenger list among the dead on the civilian
KAL Flight 007 going to Korea.

I only point this out to show how high tech secret warfare between
Russia and the US may result in deaths and the destruction of
hardware, and yet is never reported to the public.

"The US did not announce and demonstrate deployment of its own stealth
fighters until the Gulf War in '90-91, seven years later. In 1991,
three events occurred, (1) the US demonstrates stealth fighter-bombers
which can travel anywhere in the world without detection, (2) the
announcement of the construction of HAARP which would neutralize all
soviet missiles coming over the pole, and (3) the collapse of the
Soviet Union. To see these as unrelated events is to miss the point
of history.

"At the present time, both the Russian's and Chinese have demonstrated
their ability and inclination to engage in warfare, especially space
warfare. It would thus seem clear the "coincidence" of the massive
Russian war games and the sudden increase in the output of HAARP in a
warfare mode, would indicate that on this Presidents Day Weekend 2001,
warfare is actually occurring, not just games. Just as in 1985, when
planes were destroyed and US airmen died, the story was completely
covered up, but it nonetheless had great implications on the relations
between the governments of the world.

"There are, of course, no airmen on the Russian missiles, nor the
Chinese and Russian satellites in orbit. This is the new hi-tech
robotic remote control warfare of outer space. But, the "war games"
are real, nonetheless.

The massive increase in the output of HAARP, under the control of the
Air Force's Space Vehicles Command which operates HAARP and has the
mission of engaging in space warfare, would indicate of a lot of
expensive space hardware is now biting the dust. The Russians will
claim their exercise was a "success." The Chinese who have just lost
their "eyes in orbit" will say nothing.

And the US will claim, as usual, "What, who me? HAARP hasn't been in
operation since October '99." But you can listen for yourself on any
short-wave receiver by tuning to 3.390 MHz. Good Listening."

History of the cadeusis.........

NEMATODES and volcanic plate tectonics

[OR, How to Save the Earth with the True Noble Gases, inert Xenon,
Krypton, Argon, and Neon, and kill off the Nitrogen-Ammonia Hoax]

http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/antares.html

Dracunculus medinensis

Some historical notes: Dracunculus ("little dragon") has been known
since biblical times, and is actually referred to as the "fiery
serpent" in the bible; reason being, one of the symptoms is intense
itching and burning of the ulcerated region.

http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/antares.html

Suborder:Camallanina
Dracunculus, also known as the Guinea worm, is unusual in that it
is
the only nematode that can be regarded as a water born disease.

COPEPODS, AND TREMATODES

Manter published a review on the subject of Zoogeography in Marine
fishes where he gives a synopsis of the work of Metcalf, von Ihring,
Johnston, and others on the subject of plate tectonics and
parasites.

The citations for this paper is as follows:
Manter, H. W. 1955. The Zoogeography of trematodes of marine
fishes.
Experimental Parasitology 4: 62-86.
Dracunculus medinensis or GUINEA WORMS

"guinea worm"
http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/molybdenum.html

WHO ORGANIZATION estimated "50 million victims":

"It is estimated that there were about 50 million cases in the
1950s.

History of the cadeusis.

'We' know it as Dracunculus medinensis
wrapped on a staff, but did Herodotus mention it in his 'History',
are
their biblical references to the cadeusis or just the 'fiery
serpent,'
how deep into Africa was its use as a symbol of a 'healer' found, is
it still used in D. medinensis-indigenous regions, and why is
Mercury
associated with the cadeusis. It's history is closely related to
tectonic plate movements and the theory of continental drift. I
understand this was first proposed by a parasitologist who studied
parasites of fresh-water fish in South America and Australia. Can
anybody give me his name or a reference of this work? I'm trying to
gather interesting parasitological topics for use in a potential PBS
series for the ASP, along the lines of 'Cosmos,' but for parasites.

Ancient land connections between South America, New Guinea,
Australia
etc. were proposed by von Jhering in 1891 using in part evidence
from
the distribution of the parasite Temnocephala chilensis on Aeglea
laevis, Parastacus and Ampullaria canaliculata, which are presumably
(but this is not clear from the text) freshwater fish. The reference
is:

http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/antares.html

Metcalf, M.M. 1921. South America and its intercontinental land
connections as indicated by a study of the geographic distribution
of
the anura and their opalinid parasites. Anat. Rec. 20: 221

Of course, after the actual theory of plate tectonics was published,
it was neglected for many years, only to be resurrected decades
later.
Among the supporters of it in the 50's was Harold Manter, who
published a number of papers of Dracunculus medinensis or GUINEA
WORMS
parasites in support of the theory. You may wish to consult his work
also.

http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/antares.html

Adramelech--of Beelzebub's

Order of the Fly
http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/banyanfig.html

Historical Info

http://carpathian_bronze.tripod.com/antarii_deck2.html

The name Adramelech (also Adrammalech) appears in the Old Testament
only twice. The first time, he is mentioned as a son of the Assyrian
King Sennacharib along with Sharezer, who murdered their father
while
he was worshiping in the temple of his idol, Nisrach (2 Kings
19:36-38
cf. Isaiah 37:37-39).

The second time Adramelech is mentioned is in the context of a
Samarian sun god who was worshipped by the Sepharvites.

PHOSPHOROUS --The Avvites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the
Sepharvites burned their children in the fire as sacrifices to
Adrammelech and Anammelech, the
gods of Sepharvaim.' - 2 Kings 17:31

Adramelech in Demonology

According to Gustav Davidson, Adramelech, which means, "king of
fire"
is one of two throne angels along with Asmadai. In demonology he is
8th of the 10 archdemons and a great minister and chancelor of the
Order of the Fly, founded by Beelzebub. He is said to appear in the
form of a mule or peacock.

Adramelech was a high chancellor of hell and president of the high
council of devils. He can sometimes appear with a mule or a peacock.
It is said that the people of the city of Sepharvaim, the city of
the
Assyrians, sacrificed children to him.

The Book of Ceremonial Magic

by Arthur Edward Waite

[1913]

This book is the second edition of a work which in its first edition
was titled, more provocatively, The Book of Black Magic and of
Pacts.
This book is an attempt to synthesize the procedures of all of the
famous Grimoires. It draws on the

Key of Solomon, the Grimorium Verum,

the apocryphal Fourth Book of Cornelius Agrippa, and many others,
including the famous Black Pullet, or Poulet Noir. While Waite is
careful in his analysis of the various Grimoires, he treats the
subject matter skeptically. The result is an unparalleled look at
the
details of ceremonial magic.

§ 1. The Names and Offices of Evil Spirits

IN all matters of ceremonial the inspiration of the Grimoires must
be
sought in the Key of Solomon proper, but for the names and offices
of
the demons it must be sought in the Lesser Key.

HAARP is the last hope of the alien
androids to defeat their foes, the volcano nematode vampires, for
dominion of the planet Earth. This is how it all began.

Romulus and Remus are rabies-infected werewolves that took over the
culture of the natives of Rome, after a meteor hit the region bringing
space viruses that infected first the Seven hills of "Rome" and then
lots of locales worldwide.

The infected "werewolves" were forced into an alliance with alien
androids of a distant master universe. They say they cremated their
dead, same as the ancient Romans, but that was just a cover to use
most dead human bodies for android memory implantments into human
form, so that they could live among us.

The volcanoes of Sicily [still active Aetna], southern France, and
some of the Moldova-Transylvania region, going down to Croatia and
various checkered regions of Serbia and near the Black and Caspian
Seas, contain caves formed by volcanoes, from which emerged our
vampiric legends ... blood and energy and psychic vampires may be a
form of human clones interbred or exploited by an alien vampiric race
that lives on the edges of our tectonic plates when they are not
embracing us for that last mortal kiss in our lovely human form too,
which is lots of fun for them to get drunk and fuck and carry on like
a human with no limits or fears.

The two "races" have been ravaging mankind and the earth in their
competition to be the boss. Neither really lose as long as men and
women are bred for consumption. It is just a matter of ego and
control, who is winning, not of life or death for them. We are the
mortals.

Have you ever watched armies of ants? Ants were created by the alien
androids who love armies and cannibalize each other for parts. They
are brothers.

Have you ever watched humans form an army if not forced into
conscription by the media, the government, and the police? No. At
most, there is a quick flare of anger and vengeance, say, when
someone's sister is badly insulted or raped, and then the fury
subsides and all the tribal passions subside and the capacity for
individual guilt overcomes the humans who were caught up in the
senseless vengeance and they try to quickly correct the situation.
They do not begin knitting army uniforms, forging tanks and ships, and
organizing millions of soldiers.

That is NOT a human instinct. It has always been forced upon us.

Have you ever studied the nematode blood worms that live around the
superhot volcano ducts at the bottom of the seas? They clone from
each other, asexually, and they feed on blood. They do not need
light, they can utilize sulfur. Similar species of organisms are
almost always found in caves of gypsum that lie next to living or dead
and ancient volcanoes. Tunneling is always extensive under these
areas.Metallurgical alloys are found in the tuffa that is used in
alchemy.

Here are some standard stock comments on the history of the Moldova
culture at the time of intense rivalry between these two earth
dominating orders, and the victories of warlike Trajan, the aftermath
being that humans croaked left and right, dropping like rain. Both
sides won, the viral fiends and the volcano vipers. Do I need repeat
again, who lost???????????

"More and more evidence is popping up all over the place in academic
circles and scientific research cliques that makes it more and more
certain that our written history was wiped out and then replaced by a
violently abbreviated mini-history, falsified, around 3000 BC and
again at 1000 BC and then near about 500 BC.

We "humans" are the survivors of the "early" Atlantean advanced
civilization on Earth. This is what i meant by pre-Atlantean. We are
a shadow of the pre-corruption, pre-defeated Atlanteans, due to GE,
cloning, global circumcision of our telepathic abilities nested away
in our brains, and we also do not have any record of the android
rebellion and revolution in which they overthrew the remaining
Atlanteans and killed them off. These later Atlanteans that decided
to resist the clones and android REVOLT [they called it freedom
fighting], made many mistakes in ethical judgment and scientific and
social forecasting, and partially deserved their defeat.

Comets crashed into earth not too long before Confucius and Buddha
made a mark in history [circa 500 BC].
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/krakenwarriors/THEY_LIVE.html

Comets seeded two alien life forms then here on our Earth, with AI
viruses embedded and encoded into shattered space rock debris. One
branch of this alien life form emerged from comet craters around the
earth. They have much ado with highly advanced androids that can make
every part of the human artificially so that nobody can tell it is not
human, except human skin and eyes. Technion Space Research Institute,
Israel, will tell you more if you only ask them once you join their
team, along with NASA, in the States.

Asteroids have an affinity for volcanic tuffa and lava rock and
gypsum. A good way to not get confused between the two alien forces
on Earth and their pet materials and substances, think selenium
represents one life form, sulfur-philiacs, and the other zirconium,
silicate-philiacs.

The other branch of alien life forms amongst us, emerged from
volcanoes, which were not part of the earth's sub-structure before the
fall of Atlantis [our tectonic plates were installed, along with oil
and natural gas fissures, by the aliens]; before this time, the Earth
had a beautiful harmony of non-carnivorous lifeforms and a direct link
between our oceans, lakes, atmosphere, and the amorphous solid water
core that lies at the center of the earth, NOT hot liquid nickel and
deuterium, that is a complete fallacy. Don't believe that oil is from
the thousands and thousands of years of fermenting organic dead
matter, nor believe that "natural gas" is natural. Just to name it so
shows a con job.

The previous posters in several earlier threads were demonstrating
that the gypsum substance that we mine comes from the volcano aliens
and is part of their chemistry
of survival. [vampire associations--clones need blood to have a
connection to soul, or else they remain only a kind of facsimilie].

and, that ...

The comet aliens are intertwined at a nano-level with glass like
substances, e.g. asbestos, fiber optics, tremolite, jade, etc., things
that feel "right" to an android being.

The gypsum sand dunes of White Sands New Mexico are rife with one of
the life forms. Can you guess which one and tell us if they are the
same forms under the earth at Area 51?

Both of these alien life forms made viable and non-viable alliances
with the humanoid life forms that the Atlanteans had produced out of
clones and androids in their image, before the Revolt which overthrew
and then destroyed the entire Atlantean civilization [although a few
escaped through the StarGate, aka The Labyrinth in Greek mythology,
and some set up home in the center of the Earth which lies far far
deeper than the volcano vampires and the Mt. Zion androids shallow
layers on or near the tectonic plates].

The aliens [insectoid originally, volcano people modeled on blood worm
nematodes/spiders/flies, and cometary people based on ants/bees/wasps]
... again, the aliens and the humanoid human-looking by-products ALL
can
and do resemble humans today, and live among us, those on our earth's
surface with us, and our doctors cannot distinguish them yet from us,
our physicians are still not that advanced. Those that live in the
base of volcanoes or in android hives deep beneath mines do not try to
look human and would terrify us if they came up on our surface.

These orders are the ring leaders and the administrators of the so
called cults and occults and conspiracy circles who control our Skull
n'
Bones, CIA, KGB, Mossad, other powerful country intelligence agencies,
Illuminati, Masons and Freemasons and not so free masons, world
economics, scientific debate and what is defined as heresy, and our
larger religions, plus our satanic and ritual abuse cults, AND OUR
WARS.

ESPECIALLY OUR WARS! They need our bodies the same as parasites that
we are accustomed to. Sometimes our bodies are removed from the grave
and set up as a new android, in a different part of the world, with
the memories of the android, and not the dead.

In short, our stock market collapses are engineered by them, and our
WARS, especially our wars, and you would not like to hear more of the
real reason for cycles of wars, what is done to the dead, it would
shock
you and perhaps propel you to violent defense of the planet. Maybe
that would be a good thing, however.

Yes. I am a clone of the original Golan Cipel, who indeed did stick
the wood to Jim McGreevey and many others, and who is a patsy for the
cometary android branch of the hierarchy, aka MOSSAD. Much android
machinery is under Mount Zion.

http://www.geocities.com/chemosh_of_ammon/NGC1987A.html
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/haarpmicrowaves/haarp_conspiracy.html
http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/molybdenum.html
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/krakenwarriors/index.html
http://carpathian_bronze.tripod.com/antarii_deck1.html
http://carpathian_bronze.tripod.com/banyanfig2.html
http://www.geocities.com/antarii_rescue/antares.html

This website here pretends to know the truth, hoovers around many
occult secrets, and then obfuscates the secretive issues it brings up
with bogus alleyways of logic to confabulate the investigator:
http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs_supps_articles.htm

Quintal <qui...@TAKETHISOUThotmail.com wrote in message

On 4 Sep 2004 14:28:39 -0700, golan...@yahoo.com (Golan Cipel)
wrote:

I have been remote viewing and using astral travel and synthetic
telepathy without the Army Intel's help, without DAY OF THE DOLPHINS,
and without SRI.

A recurrent "trip" is to ancient Moldavia, near Trajan's Wall, the
forests of once named Transylvania, there is a monastery there with
stupendous FINAL JUDGEMENT murals, depicting the end of the current
demonic world order, extant since Solomon and Joshua, and soon to be
erased.

Not even the legions of gypsies in the area ceaselessly counting
golden drachma coins can stop this triumph of pre-Atlantis over the
space rock peons.

V.G.
http://www.angelfire.com/de/CassandraCrossing/PERMATEMPS.html
http://unemployment_crisis.tripod.com/CHAOS.html
http://passion-of-melgibson.tripod.com/LETHALWEAPON.html
http://monicalewinskysthigh.tripod.com/munchable.html

John Kerry and GW Bush will dance together at the YALE SKULL & BONES
all male party in the Tombs of the campus, after the Nov. 4th
elections, at 6:66pm, to celebrate yet another victory of elite
occult societies over the masses of poorly insured, partly or
non-employed,
and moronically informed legal and illegal USA-residents.

The broken down US labor unions will make up the band playing with
the illuminated ones, the Band of Brothers, desperate for a handout
now
that their treasuries are empty and their own prospects dim.

> [...]

> out is un-Patriotic. To claim this is not true is idiotic.
>
> BTW, Republicans and Democrats DO favor replacing American high tech
> workers with indentured labor from India and China. Last time they
> were asked they voted in a HUGE WAY to have MANY AMERICANS REPLACED.
> MOST OF ALL, they RIGHT NOW, AS YOU READ THIS, ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE
> COMPANIES TO MOVE JOBS OVERSEAS by tax breaks and low to ZERO import
> tarriffs on goods and ABSOLUTELY NO TAXES on imported services and by
> not policing offshore accounts of Corporations. This is inarguable.
> This is FACT. To say they do not support something when they are
> guilty of doing it as you speak is to assume Americans are utter
> idiots.
>
> Unless they turn an about-face and absolutely state otherwise we know
> their plans are what they are doing. Exporting America one copmany and
> jobs at a time.
>
> TimJowers
>
> P.S> Here's the real republican platform as I see it:
>
> "We plan to win the Global Race to the Bottom by bankrupting America
> and exporting jobs faster than anyone else can!" And, give them
> credit, they are doing it.
>
> (Of course the USA government is possibly already bankrupt according
> to the measures normally used for companies and persons. Just have to
> see what the IRS puts out WRT to tax income for '02 and '03. Solutions
> are to let the dollar plummet more or to restore manufacturing and
> other +GDP measures to the economy. Dollar devaluation is a fact and
> called hyperinflation for Americans and restoring America is NOT
> PROPOSED BY THE REPUBLICANS!!!
>
> I invite you to post one single fact showing the economy of America
> (not some expatriating company) is improving. Please. If you dare.
>
> 75k jobs in July. 144k in August (yet to be revised!). And we need
> about 150k just to track population growth. Things are not getting
> better. They are getting worse. You cannot mandate reality.
>

> > RArmant <av...@lafn.org> wrote in message news:<l80fk01ouvi6nfqom...@4ax.com>...

> > > Republicans favour hike in H-1B visas
> > >
> > > Aziz Haniffa in New York August 31, 2004
> > >
> > > The Republican Party has said that the education reforms it has proposed
> > > in the United States will "over time, greatly increase the number of
> > > highly qualified workers in all sectors of the American economy," but
> > > "to meet immediate needs, we support increasing the number of H-1B visas
> > > to ensure high-tech workers in specialised positions."
> > >
> > > The party platform adopted this stand on the first day of the GOP
> > > convention that kicked off at Madison Square Garden in New York.
> > >
> > > But the part was quick to add a caveat: the H-1B visas to high-tech
> > > workers would be increased provided 'such workers do not pose a national
> > > security risk.'
> > >
> > > The platform also said that Republicans would work to expand the H-2A
> > > programme for the temporary agricultural workers 'so important to the

ZARDOZ

Sep 21, 2004, 12:10:24 PM9/21/04
Excellently stated. thanx.

ZARDOZ

Sep 21, 2004, 12:12:12 PM9/21/04
Excellently stated. thanx.

Argon Always Betters Ammonia

Sep 21, 2004, 6:27:54 PM9/21/04
TECHNION--NASA

Do we still own NASA or does Israel hold the keys?

Israeli technology enables images beamed from Mars
http://www.ourjerusalem.com/news/story/news20040119.html

The Technion Research by three scientists from the Haifa Technion made
the transmission of video pictures from Mars by the NASA explorer
"Spirit" possible, according to HP (Hewlett Packard) Labs, which was
responsible for the image transmissions.

The ability to transmit the images was feasible thanks to a unique
algorithm developed by Technion graduates living in the US as ....

One very useful compilation of data is from the Technion, see
A. Burcat and B. McBride, "1997 Ideal Gas Thermodynamic Data for
Combustion and Air-Pollution Use", Technion Israel Institute of
Technology, Aerospace Engineering Report, TAE 804, 1997.

The latest version of this database is available by anonymous ftp from
ftp://ftp.technion.ac.il/pub/supported/aetdd/thermodynamics. There is
a web-based mirror in Europe and a version of these files from August
12, 2001 is available here.

The NASA Glenn (formerly Lewis) Research Center is also very active in
this area. Two versions of the NASA database, an old format (360 kB)
and a new format (1.05 MB) were provided by Bonnie McBride of NASA
Lewis.

To find out more about NASA polynomials you can consult the report by
Alex Burcat 'Thermochemical Data for Combustion Calculations', Chapter
8 of Combustion Chemistry, W.C. Gardiner, Ed, Springer-Verlag, New
York, 1984; '1994 Ideal Gas Thermodynamic Data for Combustion and Air-
Pollution Use', Technion Report TAE 697, December 1993, by A. Burcat
and B. McBride; or 'Coefficients for Calculating Thermodynamic and
Transport Properties of Individual Species', NASA Report TM-4513, by
B.J. McBride, S. Gordon and M.A. Reno, October 1993. Alex can be
contacted by Internet at
TECHNION-ISRAEL-NASA .... the beat goes on
aer...@technion.technion.ac.il

THE CORE OF THE EARTH IS AMORPHOUS SOLID WATER WITH PROPERTIES WE HAVE
YET TO FATHOM

DAVID P. STERN, TECHNION ISRAEL, NASA

Born in Czechoslovakia, grew up in Israel; studied physics at the
Hebrew University in Jerusalem and at the Israel Institute of
Technology

(Technion) in Haifa,

with doctoral thesis on an underground experiment on cosmic rays. In
1959 joined Fred Singer's space group at the University of Maryland,
then in 1961 came to Goddard Space Flight Center.

zardoz_u...@yahoo.com (ZARDOZ) wrote in message news:<b195d5b8.04092...@posting.google.com>...
> Excellently stated. thanx.

THE COLLAPSE OF OUR NATION

Eric Chomko

Sep 22, 2004, 1:46:55 PM9/22/04
Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
: can't read simple sentences either. who would be a target for a prominent
: cia chief. his kids. who would target them? soviets, china, the vietcong.
: there. another grammar lesson is ended. and you may be the wiser. hope you
: don't lose the knowledge you've gained with some more bongrips.

Has any CIA or other govt. official's kids EVER been the target of an
attack? Now, PAtty Hearst, heiress to the media empire of William Randolf
Hearst was kidnapped. He was a businessman that bought politicians...

Charles Lindbergh's baby was kidnapped and killed by idiot(s) trying to
extort money. He was a famous aviator.

CIA chief's son? Never heard of an incident.

: MY WORK HERE IS DONE!

I bet you're not a real doctor and just play one on the internet. Right?!

Eric

: Cheers!
: Doc

: >>>>>>>
: >>>>>>>
: >>>>>>
: >>>>>>
: >>>>>
: >>>>>
: >>>>
: >>>>
: >>>
: >>>
: >>
: >>
: >
: >

Doc Martian

Sep 22, 2004, 5:26:25 PM9/22/04

"Eric Chomko" <echom...@polaris.umuc.edu> wrote in message

> Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
> : can't read simple sentences either. who would be a target for a
> prominent
> : cia chief. his kids. who would target them? soviets, china, the
> vietcong.
> : there. another grammar lesson is ended. and you may be the wiser. hope
> you
> : don't lose the knowledge you've gained with some more bongrips.
>
> Has any CIA or other govt. official's kids EVER been the target of an
> attack? Now, PAtty Hearst, heiress to the media empire of William Randolf
> Hearst was kidnapped. He was a businessman that bought politicians...
>
> Charles Lindbergh's baby was kidnapped and killed by idiot(s) trying to
> extort money. He was a famous aviator.

gee.... during a war... a cia chief's son getting fucked with... of course
not... couldn't happen... dumbass.

> I bet you're not a real doctor and just play one on the internet. Right?!
>
> Eric

actually... according to the soboba indians... i am... i even have the
medicine pouch to prove it.

cheers!
Doc

I prescribe a healthy trip to bermuda to you... maybe yer plane will go down
in the triangle... if not... take kerry's wife... she'll go down fer sure!

Eric Chomko

Sep 23, 2004, 4:09:12 PM9/23/04
[...]

Has it EVER happened before? If so, then provide a cite. If not, the crawl
back under your rock!

: > I bet you're not a real doctor and just play one on the internet. Right?!
: >

: actually... according to the soboba indians... i am... i even have the

: medicine pouch to prove it.

A medicine man? Yeah, just like any hippie in the 60s. LOL!

: cheers!
: Doc

: I prescribe a healthy trip to bermuda to you... maybe yer plane will go down
: in the triangle... if not... take kerry's wife... she'll go down fer sure!

haha, rather her than any Bush woman. Perhaps you prfer Barbara Bush the
elder?

Eric

Doc Martian

Sep 23, 2004, 4:54:09 PM9/23/04

> Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
>
> Has it EVER happened before? If so, then provide a cite. If not, the crawl
> back under your rock!

How many cia agent's/chiefs are a matter of public record. It is completely
supposition... it's definitely possible though.

> : actually... according to the soboba indians... i am... i even have the
> : medicine pouch to prove it.
>
> A medicine man? Yeah, just like any hippie in the 60s. LOL!

what i am is what i am.

> haha, rather her than any Bush woman. Perhaps you prfer Barbara Bush the
> elder?

is she the older of the two twins? i always forget... jenna... barbara...
both of them would be a blast at a party.... but unlike ms. kerry... they
don't get off on being donkeypunched in the head. so they probably wouldn't
go out with you.

cheers!
Doc

Eric Chomko

Sep 24, 2004, 3:18:54 PM9/24/04
Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" <echom...@polaris.umuc.edu> wrote in message

: news:civah8$2g2i$3...@news.ums.edu...
: > Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
: >
: > Has it EVER happened before? If so, then provide a cite. If not, the crawl
: > back under your rock!

: How many cia agent's/chiefs are a matter of public record. It is completely
: supposition... it's definitely possible though.

We have always known who the DCI is of the CIA. THAT is not a hidden thing
as is an agent's identity. The question is has it ever happened? The
answer is no. So you're strawman attept has been thwarted before it could
get started.

: > : actually... according to the soboba indians... i am... i even have the

: > : medicine pouch to prove it.
: >
: > A medicine man? Yeah, just like any hippie in the 60s. LOL!

: what i am is what i am.

Okay, Popeye!

: > haha, rather her than any Bush woman. Perhaps you prfer Barbara Bush the
: > elder?

: is she the older of the two twins? i always forget... jenna... barbara...

No, I mean W's mom.

: both of them would be a blast at a party.... but unlike ms. kerry... they

: don't get off on being donkeypunched in the head. so they probably wouldn't
: go out with you.

I wouldn't be interested. Republican women are sort of wierd if you ask
me.

Eric

: cheers!
: Doc

Doc Martian

Sep 24, 2004, 4:04:18 PM9/24/04

> Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
>
> : "Eric Chomko" <echom...@polaris.umuc.edu> wrote in message
> : news:civah8$2g2i$3...@news.ums.edu...
> : > Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
> : >
> : How many cia agent's/chiefs are a matter of public record. It is
> completely
> : supposition... it's definitely possible though.
>
> We have always known who the DCI is of the CIA. THAT is not a hidden thing
> as is an agent's identity. The question is has it ever happened? The
> answer is no. So you're strawman attept has been thwarted before it could
> get started.

of course it hasn't. a cia agent has NEVER EVER been under attack. dumbshit.

> : what i am is what i am.
>
> Okay, Popeye!

dude. that's why you dems are so sad... you could have taken an edie
brickell shot.... but you don't have the cultural references after years of
jacking off to pictures of hilary clinton.

> No, I mean W's mom.

dude. you fantasize about dubya's mom? well.... i guess it takes all kinds.

> : both of them would be a blast at a party.... but unlike ms. kerry...
> they
> : don't get off on being donkeypunched in the head. so they probably
> wouldn't
> : go out with you.
>
> I wouldn't be interested. Republican women are sort of wierd if you ask
> me.

dude. you must have learned to spell during the klinton adminnistraytion.

cheers!
Doc

Eric Chomko

Sep 27, 2004, 4:42:43 PM9/27/04
Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" <echom...@polaris.umuc.edu> wrote in message

: news:cj1ruu$23s8$2...@news.ums.edu...

: > Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
: >
: > : "Eric Chomko" <echom...@polaris.umuc.edu> wrote in message
: > : news:civah8$2g2i$3...@news.ums.edu...
: > : > Doc Martian (docma...@verizon.net) wrote:
: > : >
: > : How many cia agent's/chiefs are a matter of public record. It is
: > completely
: > : supposition... it's definitely possible though.
: >
: > We have always known who the DCI is of the CIA. THAT is not a hidden thing
: > as is an agent's identity. The question is has it ever happened? The
: > answer is no. So you're strawman attept has been thwarted before it could
: > get started.

: of course it hasn't. a cia agent has NEVER EVER been under attack. dumbshit.

The question was about W Bush being a target because his dad was DCI of
tyhe CIA? Dumbshit!

: > : what i am is what i am.
: >
: > Okay, Popeye!

: dude. that's why you dems are so sad... you could have taken an edie
: brickell shot.... but you don't have the cultural references after years of
: jacking off to pictures of hilary clinton.

Beats doing it to Arnold in the closet like you folks.

: > No, I mean W's mom.

: dude. you fantasize about dubya's mom? well.... i guess it takes all kinds.

: >
: > : both of them would be a blast at a party.... but unlike ms. kerry...
: > they
: > : don't get off on being donkeypunched in the head. so they probably
: > wouldn't
: > : go out with you.
: >
: > I wouldn't be interested. Republican women are sort of wierd if you ask
: > me.

: dude. you must have learned to spell during the klinton adminnistraytion.

Physican heal thyself!

Eric

: cheers!
: Doc