Retraction

FishFotoJr

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
I would like to post a retraction to something I said happened at the
Christina Rosado/Glenn Harris press mess, after speaking to someone at the
NY Times I found out that the person who said that they were for the NY
Times fits no description of anyone, staff, freelance, contract to the NY
Times. With so many freelancers and contract news shooters in NYC I
assumed that he was who he said he was, I should have verified if he was
indeed an NY Times photographer.

I am sorry if this caused problems with anyone from the New York Times.

My sincerest apologies for stating something that was not checked out.

Steven E. Frischling
Freelance News Photographer
NYPD Working Press #0067

Too young to be respected; Too old to not be taken seriously; INVINCIBLE!;
Fear was just a word in the dictionary; Life was a right, not a gift;
Death was only a concept; STRENGTH!--Nikon F4s ad 1992