Papparazzi

FishFotoJr

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
Ahhhhhh........

Today I was one of them(papparazzi), I feel dirty and keep showering, but
still the filth of what they do is on me.

Ahhhhhhh..............

(almost had Huge Grant take my eye out with an umbrella, and almost
punched out a production ass't)

Steven E. Frischling
Freelance News Photographer
NYPD Working Press #0067

Too young to be respected; Too old to not be taken seriously; INVINCIBLE!;
Fear was just a word in the dictionary; Life was a right, not a gift;
Death was only a concept; STRENGTH!--Nikon F4s ad 1992

R. Clayton McKee

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96
FishFotoJr <fishf...@aol.com> wrote:

>Today I was one of them(papparazzi), I feel dirty and keep showering, but
>still the filth of what they do is on me.
>

>Steven E. Frischling
>Freelance News Photographer
>NYPD Working Press #0067

Get thee hence, foul vermin!!

--
R. Clayton McKee
Photojournalist/Writer <> cmc...@brewich.com

Neil Barker

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
In article: <4l1lob$h...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> fishf...@aol.com
(FishFotoJr) writes:

> Today I was one of them(papparazzi), I feel dirty and keep showering,
> but still the filth of what they do is on me.

*Grin*

> (almost had Huge Grant take my eye out with an umbrella, and almost
> punched out a production ass't)

Could have been worse - he could have mistook you for Divine....

--
Neil Barker : ne...@nbarker.demon.co.uk
Birmingham, England.

FishFotoJr

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
Neil,

At least Devine got a million dollar book deal out of it, and about 5,000
pounds off the bat from Rex Features to pose for some photos (I used to do
work for REX USA Ltd (REX Features, London) ) and this had been mentioined
in their officer right after the event.

I just got an ugly gash over my eyelid.