EVOLUTIONISTS CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN -- New York Times Has No Balls

Nobel Foundation

Feb 12, 2008, 12:48:56 PM2/12/08
<
Darts, anyone?
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dartboard.jpg
<
<
> MAN AS OLD AS COAL
> (Lots of Other Creatures, Too)
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
<
======================================
<
It's a dog's life trying to covert the braindead.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Ed&Blue.JPG
<
======================================
<
Listed below is the Web page of Lin Liangtai of Taipei, Taiwan, who
has confirmed that Ed Conrad's discoveries between coal veins are
petrified bones, SOME HUMAN.
<
It utterly destroys the Theory of Evolution which had bamoozled us
for
at least a century but now has been determined to be based on the
release of toxic brainwashing gas and the carnivalian feat of a
Smithsonian pseudoscientist searching for answers inside his own
wazoo -- without a flashlight, I might add..
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg
<
(These exclusive photos were submitted by David Iain Greig,
moderator of talk.origins, who declined comment when asked
if he personally is pictured in either picture).
<
==============================
<
NOW, BACK TO LIN LIANGTAI...
<
Lin Liangtai has performed state-of-the-art scientific testing
over the past two years resulting in the undeniable evidence of the
existence of a petrified human calvarium
(a skull with the eye sockets broken off) and several other petrified
human remains found between anthracite veins in Pennsylvania.
<
> THE PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=13&f=1588634556&p=16
<
The petrified human calvarium and other human fossils prove, beyond
all reasonable doubt, that man had existed on earth at least 280
million years ago while -- or possibly BEFORE -- coal was being
formed. We certainly existed ons before Charles Darwin and his hokus-
pokus "Origin of Species" (The Theory of Evolution) put us here.
<.
Lin Liangtai also has proven that Ed Conrad is absolutely right when
identifying the physical anthropologists of the world tenured fossils
protecting their bureaucratic asses, employing deceit, deception,
collusion and conspiracy in ridiculing the truth
<
Or, as the late, great Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky put it:
<
"Ridicule is the argument of the mob."
<
Or as the late, great Clayton Lennon, one of the world's greatest
philosophers, put it:
<
"You see, Ed, they have a skeleton
n their closet and they don't want
to open the door."
<
Or the other occasion when Clayton Lennon, while blowing a smoke
ring from his cigar, casually remarked:
<
"You're not only fighting
the man in the ring, Ed. You're
also fighting the referee and
the three judges."
<
============================
<
> NOWTHEN, THE LIN LIANGTAI WEB PAGE
> (Confirming Man Indeed as Old as Coal)
<
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
<
LIN LIANGTAI'S CONCLUSION IN A NUTSHELL
<
The author has examined through microscopes more than
20 thin sections cut from "rocks" that Mr. Ed Conrad
discovered and sent to the author.
<
Without exception, they are all found to be fossils, including the
subject "calvarium fossil."
<
The object is a Carboniferous human calvarium fossil for
the following reasons:
<
(1) it contains numerous remains of blood vessels and red
blood cells in each specimen and thin section ;
<
(2) it contains remains of dendrites and somas of brain cells;
<
(3) No other animal has an organ or body part that matches its inner/
outer shape and size;
<
(4) Its inner cavity has a capacity of at least 1,025 cc.;
<
(5) It was found between coal veins near Mahanoy (City and
Shenandoah) Pennsylvania, where geological structure has been
dated to be around 300 million years old.
<
The fossil's blood vessels have turned into coal, suggesting
it once existed in a coal region.
<
Even if it had not come from the Carboniferous age, the fact
that it is fossilized and coalified would have still made it the
oldest human skull cap ever found in the world.
<
In addition to the subject fossil, there are at least four other
pieces of evidence for human civilization in the Carboniferous
age.
<
=================================
<
http://www.edconrad.com
< or
http://www.edconrad.org

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
and
PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
<
=========================
<
RAYMOND DAR TO ED CONRAD:
"I BELIEVE YOU'RE STARTING A NEW SCIENCE."
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dart.jpg
<,
The late, great Raymond Dart, M.D., world-famous anthropolotigst
and human anatomist, is shown examining the petrified human
calvarium found between coal veins. He informed Ed Conrad:
"You have opened doors that we never knew existed. You're
the first person to explore the coal fields of the world (with such
intensity)... I believe you're starting a new science.''
<
It's a dog's life convincing all the skeptics...
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Ed&Blue.JPG
<
====================================
<
NEW YORK TIMES
"All the News That's Fit to Print (Unless
It Steps on the Evolutionists' Toes"
<
Or, to put it another way, The New York Timesd wants no part
of Ed Conrad's incredible, mind-boggling discoveries because
it doesn't have these:
<
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Scrotum_by_David_Shankbone.jpg
<
==============================
<
NEEW YORK TIMES' CONSPIRATORS AGAINST TRUTH
Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr. -- Publisher
Bill Keller, Executive Editor
Jill Abramson, Managing Editor (News)
John M. Geddes, Managing Editor (Production)
Jonathan Landman, Deputy Managing Editor
Dean Baquet, Assistant Managing Editor
Richard L. Berke, Assistant Managing Editor
Tom Bodkin, Assistant Managing Editor
Susan Edgerley, Assistant Managing Editor
Glenn Kramon, Assistant Managing Editor
Gerald Marzorati, Assistant Managing Editor
Michele McNally, Assistant Managing Editor
William E. Schmidt, Assistant Managing Editor
Craig R. Whitney, Assistant Managing Editor
<
Science Columnists
Henry Fountain, Tuesday
John Tierney, Tuesday
<
Op-Ed Columnists
David Brooks, Thursday, Sunday
Gail Collins, Thursday, Saturday
Maureen Dowd, Wednesday, Sunday
Thomas L. Friedman, Wednesday, Sunday
Bob Herbert, Monday, Thursday
Nicholas D. Kristof, Tuesday, Sunday
William Kristol, Monday
Paul Krugman, Monday, Friday
Frank Rich, Sunday
<
Business Columnists
Floyd Norris, Friday
Gretchen Morgenson, Sunday
Joseph Nocera, Saturday
<
News Columnists
Dave Anderson, Weekly
Peter Applebome Wednesday, Sunday
Harvey Araton, Weekly
Dan Barry, Wednesday, Saturday
Roger Cohen, Wednesday, Saturday
Clyde Haberman, Tuesday, Friday
Adam Liptak, Monday
William C. Rhoden, Weekly
Selena Roberts, Weekly
George Vecsey, Weekly
John Vinocur, Tuesday
<
Other notable personnel
Linda Greenhouse - Pulitzer Prize winning U.S. Supreme Court
correspondent
Michiko Kakutani -- Book Reviewer
Christopher Lehman-Haupt -- Book Reviewer
Sia Michel, pop music editor
Jon Pareles, pop music critic
Allan M. Siegal and William G. Connolly, authors of The New York Times
Manual of Style and Usage.
Neil Strauss, freelance music writer
Philip Taubman, national security correspondent
David E. Sanger - current White House correspondent
Don Van Natta, Jr. - investigative correspondent and Pulitzer Prize
winner
Sheryl WuDunn, industry and international business editor and Pulitzer
Prize winner
Eric Asimov - chief wine critic
David Pogue - personal technology columnist, blogger
<
Department heads
Laura Chang, science news editor
Susan Chira, foreign news editor
Suzanne Daley, national news editor
Trip Gabriel, style editor
Lawrence Ingrassia, financial news editor
Tom Jolly, Sports editor
Scott Veale, Arts and Leisure editor
William McDonald, obituaries editor
Alison Mitchell, education editor
Katherine J. Roberts, editor, The Week in Review
Joseph Sexton, metropolitan news editor
Will Shortz, crossword puzzle editor
Sam Sifton, cultural news editor
Pete Wells, dining editor
Robert Woletz, society news editor
house and home editor (TK)
Stuart Emmrich, travel editor
Gerald Marzorati, editor, The New York Times Magazine
Sam Tanenhaus, editor, The New York Times Book Review
<
Bureau Chiefs
Domestic bureaus
Dean Baquet, Washington
Pamela J. Belluck, Boston
Monica Davey, Chicago
Jennifer Steinhauer, Los Angeles
Abby Goodnough, Miami
Jesse McKinley, San Francisco
William Yardley, Seattle
<
Foreign bureaus
Warren Hoge. United Nations
James C. McKinley, Jr., Mexico City
Simon Romero, Caracas
Alexei Barrionuevo, Rio de Janeiro
John F. Burns, London
Elaine Sciolino, Paris
Nicholas Kulish, Berlin
Mark Landler, Frankfurt
Ian Fisher, Rome
Steven Erlanger, Jerusalem
Michael Slackman, Cairo
<
Foreign bureaus (cont.)
James Glanz, Baghdad
Sabrina Tavernise, Istanbul
Somini Sengupta, South Asia, based in New Delhi, India
Lydia Polgreen, West Africa, based in Dakar, Senegal
Jeffrey Gettleman, East Africa, based in Nairobi
Michael Wines, Johannesburg, South Africa
C. J. Chivers, Moscow
Joe Kahn, Beijing, China
Howard French, Shanghai, China
Norimitsu Onishi, Tokyo, Japan