LOCH TOMMOROW, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!!!

1 view

matt

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
HI, I AM LOSING BAD WITH LOCH, I AM IN @ 3 1/8. ITS TO LATE FOR ME TO SELL
NOW. I REALLY NEED TO GET BETTER ON MY SELLING, NOT TRYING TO HOLD OUT.

ANYWAY, IM IN FOR THIS, WHATS THE OUTLOOK FOR TOMMOROW? CAN I LOOK FOR IT
TO GAP UP EARLY?

AND ALSO FOR TODAY, AT ONE POINT THE DAY HIGH WAS QUOTED AT AROUND 4.55? I
DONT KNOW IF THATS TURE OR NOT, BUT I PUT IN A GTC LIMIT ORDER TO SELL @
3.25. HEY, I CAN HOPE.

ANYWAY, WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN

THANKS
MATT

matt

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
How is it up in after hours trading? would like to know, thanks
"AA BOMB 1" <aab...@aol.com> wrote in message
> I'm in at 4 1/16 and I'm losing too. I think I'm going to hold it until
> tomorrow because after hours trading showed an increase. Also I'm pretty
sure
> that the price you saw for the day high is wrong, as far as I've seen
today,
> LOCH had a high of 1 11/16 which was what it opened at.
>
> I'm gonna hold on to it at least until tomorrow, can't really tell you
exactly
> what to do.

Johnster

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Ok first calm down. Breathe.... Now turn the caps lock off. There, isnt that
better. Ok now on to your question on whats going to happen tommorrow. Who
the hell knows!!

John
"matt" <y2kma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Charles and Leslie Holubeck

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
I don't know about a gap up tomorrow, but it did gap down today. The general
rule is that all gaps eventually will fill. Could be tomorrow or in the next
couple of days. Look for LOCH to bounce back up to the $2.00-$2.25 range.
They have got a good product with ELF and are finally getting some
attention. Unfortunately some of it is bad (another WSJ bash article today).
Call me paranoid, but I do not think it is coincidence that every PR from
LOCH is being countered by bad press from other "respected" sources.

AA BOMB 1

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
>HI, I AM LOSING BAD WITH LOCH, I AM IN @ 3 1/8. ITS TO LATE FOR ME TO SELL
>NOW. I REALLY NEED TO GET BETTER ON MY SELLING, NOT TRYING TO HOLD OUT.
>
>ANYWAY, IM IN FOR THIS, WHATS THE OUTLOOK FOR TOMMOROW? CAN I LOOK FOR IT
>TO GAP UP EARLY?
>
>AND ALSO FOR TODAY, AT ONE POINT THE DAY HIGH WAS QUOTED AT AROUND 4.55? I
>DONT KNOW IF THATS TURE OR NOT, BUT I PUT IN A GTC LIMIT ORDER TO SELL @
>3.25. HEY, I CAN HOPE.
>
>ANYWAY, WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN
>
>THANKS
>MATT

I'm in at 4 1/16 and I'm losing too. I think I'm going to hold it until

MD

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
he's gonna have a heart attack

MD

Johnster wrote:

> Ok first calm down. Breathe.... Now turn the caps lock off. There, isnt that
> better. Ok now on to your question on whats going to happen tommorrow. Who
> the hell knows!!
>
> John

CQ66

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
just stay cool and it will come back slowly dont look to dump it and take a
loss
just program it to sell for a little more than you bought it for and wait. Buy
low sell high this is KEY

CQ66

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
KEEP COOL