Happy Valentines Day

1 view

Laura n Bella

Feb 14, 2005, 3:51:07 AM2/14/05
Happy Valentines Day everyone. Its 3:50am here and I cannot sleep, so I
thought I would wish you all a happy V-Day :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night :)\

Laura n Bella

Sophie

Feb 14, 2005, 10:58:43 AM2/14/05
Happy Valentine day to you too, Laura ;)

Sophie

"Laura n Bella" <laura...@ggggmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
yZSdnXzwwPT...@rogers.com...

Tammy

Feb 14, 2005, 10:14:17 AM2/14/05
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Tammy

-L.

Feb 14, 2005, 12:04:52 PM2/14/05

Ditto! Hope everyone has fun!

-L.

karlisa

Feb 14, 2005, 12:55:39 PM2/14/05
Happy Valentines Day to you, too, Laura and Bella! I'm home with both boys
today. Mick has the flu and a fever. We gave him a big red stuffed dog for
Valentines Day and told him it was "Clifford." Mick was thrilled! :-)

--
lisa
micksmom

afsi

Feb 14, 2005, 1:06:37 PM2/14/05

karlisa wrote:
> Happy Valentines Day to you, too, Laura and Bella! I'm home with
both boys
> today. Mick has the flu and a fever. We gave him a big red stuffed
dog for
> Valentines Day and told him it was "Clifford." Mick was thrilled!
:-)

Was it Clifford?

Afsi

Carola

Feb 14, 2005, 3:09:41 PM2/14/05

Happy Valentines day everyone!

DH and I went to visit my mom in Amsterdam today.
Today is the 5th anniversary of my dad's passing.
We put flowers on his grave and afterwards we took my mom out for lunch
and shopping, so she could get through the day in a relatively nice
way. It was good.

Carola

berlioz3

Feb 14, 2005, 3:19:45 PM2/14/05
Happy Valentine's Day, Laura! :-))

Beth
Nicholas 12/95
Samantha & Alexandra 7/97
Zachary & Gabriel 5/01

Lily

Feb 14, 2005, 3:45:34 PM2/14/05
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone from Germany!

love,

lily

MareCat

Feb 14, 2005, 7:03:41 PM2/14/05
Happy Valentine's Day, Laura and everyone else! Hope everyone has/had a nice
day.

Mary
--
Proud mama to Rayna 1/20/03 (Birthday photos posted 1/27/05 --
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marecat57/my_photos)

"Laura n Bella" <laura...@ggggmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Agent Starling

Feb 14, 2005, 7:35:56 PM2/14/05
Thanks Laura. I had a good day. I got lots of candy and nice stuff
from my students. (i teach 2 year olds at daycare). They gave me some
really sweet gifts. :)
Tim brought me some tulips! :) I can plant them outside when its warmer.
I love stuff i can put outside rather than roses that will just die. I
had a great day today! :) im just glad it's over for another year. THe
kids were crazy today with all that sugar! :)

Sincerely,
Clarice

Jake and Alexis (my 2 miracles)

http://community.webtv.net/Bakertc/JakeandAlexis

karlisa

Feb 14, 2005, 9:28:52 PM2/14/05
no. It was a stuffed red plush dog that we saw in Target and it looked a
great deal like Clifford. We gave it to him and said, "look Mick,
Clifford!" He just grinned and grinned. We have to read Clifford the Big
Red Dog to him over and over.

Afsi

Feb 14, 2005, 9:45:54 PM2/14/05
Anahita loves Clifford too. It's her second favorite, after Barney. Thank
God at least I like Clifford. He's pretty cute. I like T-bone too.

I can't wait till my kids outweigh barney.

Afsi

"karlisa" <mick...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 1:30:14 AM2/15/05

Awwwww....that's gotta be tough!

> We put flowers on his grave and afterwards we took my mom out for
lunch
> and shopping, so she could get through the day in a relatively nice
> way. It was good.
>
> Carola

I'm glad you had a good day, despite the sad anniversary.

((hugs to you and your Mom!))

-L.

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 1:36:09 AM2/15/05

Laura n Bella wrote:
> Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Just wanted to share this piccie of DS:

http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=45

He had so much fun playing with the balloon, and he's wearing his red
Elmo shirt for Valentine's Day. :) He would barely hold still for a
pic! He needs a haricut *really* bad - it isn't brushed here, and he's
looking a bit like Don King again! :p

-L.

karlisa

Feb 15, 2005, 11:45:48 AM2/15/05
Gosh, Lyn, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Glad he had a nice
Valentines Day! Mick loves balloons, too. The ones that came with the
flowers sent to me in the hospital are some of Mick's favorite "toys" when
he's getting his diaper changed.

--
lisa
micksmom

"-L." <usen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

karlisa

Feb 15, 2005, 11:43:07 AM2/15/05
Mick's never seen Barney, except one time when he was home sick. He didn't
seem much interested in it, though. He's a Bear in the Big Blue House
junkie. Thank goodness for that! I love that show. Too bad it comes on at
the crack of dawn. Actually, too bad I'm always awake at the crack of dawn!
lol!

--
lisa
micksmom

"Afsi" <afsin...@sonic.net> wrote in message

MareCat

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 12:56:50 PM2/15/05

karlisa wrote:
> Gosh, Lyn, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Glad he had a nice
> Valentines Day!

Thanks. :) he's getting his haircut tonight!

> Mick loves balloons, too. The ones that came with the
> flowers sent to me in the hospital are some of Mick's favorite "toys"
when
> he's getting his diaper changed.

I had to LOL...those silly mylar balloons have saved my life WRT the
struggle with diaper changes! ;) We get one about once a week from
Dollar Tree.

-L.

MareCat

Feb 15, 2005, 1:56:25 PM2/15/05

> karlisa wrote:
> > Gosh, Lyn, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Glad he had a nice
> > Valentines Day!
>
> Thanks. :) he's getting his haircut tonight!

Rayna and I were having lunch at the food court at the mall last week, when
something in the "Snip-Its" place nearby caught her eye (something on one of
the video screens in there). After we had finished eating, she hopped off
her seat and ran into the place, landing on one of the sofas in there. I
chased after her and sat beside her on the sofa for a bit (there were only a
couple of customers in there at the time, so the place was pretty empty).
She seemed pretty fascinated with one little boy who was getting his hair
cut, so I asked her if she wanted to sit down in one of "those chairs" and
get her hair cut. She said yes, so we ended up getting her hair trimmed. I'd
trimmed her bangs a couple of times before, but this was really her first
"official" haircut. (Didn't have my camera with me, though--Darn.) She did
great! Sat very still for the nice lady, even while having her hair
blow-dried at the end.

Mary

Jo

Feb 15, 2005, 2:04:01 PM2/15/05
He is perfect... He doesn't look like Don at all. :) Too cute for that.
OMG I died when I saw the monkey too.

Jo

Tammy

Feb 15, 2005, 3:11:06 PM2/15/05
Oh Lyn, he is growing to fast. He is so cute!

Tammy

Jamie Clark

Feb 15, 2005, 4:09:09 PM2/15/05
Oh Lyn, he's so handsome!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Susan

Feb 15, 2005, 8:29:37 PM2/15/05
He would barely hold still for a
> pic! He needs a haricut *really* bad - it isn't brushed here, and he's
> looking a bit like Don King again! :p
>
> -L.

LOL!! sooooo cute.
Susan

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 11:11:28 PM2/15/05

Too bad you didn't have your camera - it sounds so cute! her first
Beauty Salon experience! LOL!

-L.

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 11:11:50 PM2/15/05

MareCat wrote:
> Cute pic, Lyn! He's such a doll.
>
> Mary

Thanks. :)
-L.

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 11:12:37 PM2/15/05

Jo wrote:
> He is perfect... He doesn't look like Don at all. :) Too cute for
that.
> OMG I died when I saw the monkey too.
>
> Jo

LOL...well, his hair looks like Don's when it isn't washed/brushed!

Thanks for your kind words. :)

-L.

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 11:13:14 PM2/15/05

Tammy wrote:
> Oh Lyn, he is growing to fast. He is so cute!
>
> Tammy

Thanks. He had so much fun this past weekend. :)

-L.

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 11:13:41 PM2/15/05

Jamie Clark wrote:
> Oh Lyn, he's so handsome!

Thanks, Jamie. :)

-L.

-L.

Feb 15, 2005, 11:14:22 PM2/15/05

Thanks! Glad to see you posting again! :) Is the 'puter fixed?

-L.