"Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary to top $100 million mark.

Tazmanian Devil

Jul 5, 2004, 4:05:40 PM7/5/04
"Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary to top $100 million --Last
weekend's top film, Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11," held up strongly,
taking in an estimated $17 million from Friday to Saturday. Doubling its
theater count to 1,725, "Fahrenheit 9/11" pushed its total to $56.1
million and has a good shot at becoming the first documentary to top the
$100 million mark.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&e=1
&u=/ap/20040705/ap_en_mo/film_spider_man2

Yup, it's THAT good!

"Hope you have your accounts in order"
--Yosemite Sam

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 5:40:12 PM7/5/04
"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

> "Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary

This show is not a documentary

Bill H

Jul 5, 2004, 6:13:49 PM7/5/04
Well, yes it is. But you can call it "Ash tray" if you want to. Deal with
it.

--
-Bill

"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message

Scott in Florida

Jul 5, 2004, 6:24:08 PM7/5/04
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:05:40 -0400, Tazmanian Devil <my...@biteme.com>
wrote:

First...this film is not a documentary.

Second... 60% goes to Disney and then onto charity

-----

--Scott in Florida

Bill H

Jul 5, 2004, 6:34:40 PM7/5/04
> First...this film is not a documentary.

Yes, it is.

> Second... 60% goes to Disney and then onto charity

Point?
> -----
>
> --Scott in Florida

Please stay there.

zepp

Jul 5, 2004, 6:40:45 PM7/5/04

Have you SEEN it, Dana?

-
"The State Department officially released its annual terrorism report
just a little more than an hour ago, but unlike last year, there's no
extensive mention of alleged terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. A
senior State Department official tells CNN the U.S. government made a
mistake in focusing so much energy on bin Laden and 'personalizing
terrorism.'"

-- CNN, 4/30/2001.

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 6:42:34 PM7/5/04
"Bill H" <bi...@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Well, yes it is.

No it is not, even moore claims it is a commentary.
And there is no factual information in this entertainment piece.

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 6:43:46 PM7/5/04

> > First...this film is not a documentary.
> >
> Yes, it is.

Wrong again our little fat loser.

> > Second... 60% goes to Disney and then onto charity

> > --Scott in Florida

Eric

Jul 5, 2004, 7:12:31 PM7/5/04
This cartoon will explain it to you:

http://shorterlink.com/?NNYYPU

You will get a login screen first -- but just use this fake email address
and password to login under "registered users":

email address:

none...@none.com

password: caesar

"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Bill H

Jul 5, 2004, 7:16:35 PM7/5/04
Dana,
It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.

--
-Bill

"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message

Mr. Smith

Jul 5, 2004, 7:18:53 PM7/5/04

---
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to
Christianity." - Ann Coulter
---
"zepp" <zeppn...@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:40:12 GMT, "Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote:
>
> >"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message
> >> "Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary
> >
> >This show is not a documentary
>
> Have you SEEN it, Dana?

Dana has NOT seen it.

Biff

Jul 5, 2004, 7:24:21 PM7/5/04
zepp wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:40:12 GMT, "Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote:
>

>>"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary
>>
>>This show is not a documentary
>

> Have you SEEN it, Dana?

Of course not. You can't see the truth when your mind is closed.

Lsmfd5243

Jul 5, 2004, 8:21:43 PM7/5/04
probably because no one made a Crockumentary before Moron did.

Scott in Florida

Jul 5, 2004, 9:01:36 PM7/5/04

I'll be happy to...and vote for Bush.

Florida will put him over the top...again!!
-----

--Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida

Jul 5, 2004, 9:03:34 PM7/5/04
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:12:31 -0400, "Eric" <er...@nospam.com> wrote:

>This cartoon will explain it to you:
>
>http://shorterlink.com/?NNYYPU
>
>You will get a login screen first -- but just use this fake email address
>and password to login under "registered users":
>
>email address:
>
>none...@none.com
>
>password: caesar

LOL

Good one...

>"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message
>> "Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message
>> > "Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary
>>
>> This show is not a documentary

-----

--Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida

Jul 5, 2004, 9:04:29 PM7/5/04
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:18:53 GMT, "Mr. Smith"
<Rightards_Suck@neocons_bite.com> wrote:

>"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to
>Christianity." - Ann Coulter

exactly what is wrong with this????

ROFLMAO
-----

--Scott in Florida

Frank Pittel

Jul 5, 2004, 9:13:01 PM7/5/04
In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
: Dana,

: It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.

The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.

: --
: -Bill

: "Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message
: news:d12279af65e8cd96...@news.meganetnews.com...
: > "Bill H" <bi...@nospam.net> wrote in message
: > news:SHkGc.41761$6r1.4067@fed1read06...
: > > > First...this film is not a documentary.
: > > >
: > > Yes, it is.
: >
: > Wrong again our little fat loser.
: > >
: > > > Second... 60% goes to Disney and then onto charity
: > > > --Scott in Florida

: >
: >

-------------------
f...@deepthought.com

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 9:22:14 PM7/5/04

According to the film industry, which is the final word on
classification of films, it is.

So you're opinion means jack shit.

--
"The true axis of evil in America is the brilliance of our marketing
combined with the stupidity of our people."

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 9:35:06 PM7/5/04

Eric wrote:
> This cartoon will explain it to you:
>
> http://shorterlink.com/?NNYYPU
>
> You will get a login screen first -- but just use this fake email address
> and password to login under "registered users":
>
> email address:
>
> none...@none.com
>
> password: caesar

You can't get to a web site's registration page through shorter link
utilities.

Bill H

Jul 5, 2004, 9:35:42 PM7/5/04
Michael Moore cannot classify his own film as a documentary. Get your head
out of your ass.

--
-Bill
"Frank Pittel" <f...@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message

Bill H

Jul 5, 2004, 9:36:16 PM7/5/04
You and Jeb will be very upset come November, and you know it.

--
-Bill

Scott in Florida

Jul 5, 2004, 9:44:53 PM7/5/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:22:14 GMT, Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Scott in Florida wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:05:40 -0400, Tazmanian Devil <my...@biteme.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary to top $100 million --Last
>>>weekend's top film, Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11," held up strongly,
>>>taking in an estimated $17 million from Friday to Saturday. Doubling its
>>>theater count to 1,725, "Fahrenheit 9/11" pushed its total to $56.1
>>>million and has a good shot at becoming the first documentary to top the
>>>$100 million mark.
>>>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&e=1
>>>&u=/ap/20040705/ap_en_mo/film_spider_man2
>>>
>>>Yup, it's THAT good!
>>>

>>>_______________________________________________________________________
>>>"Hope you have your accounts in order"
>>>--Yosemite Sam
>>

>> First...this film is not a documentary.
>

>According to the film industry, which is the final word on
>classification of films, it is.

The film industry is not the final word...

I am...and don't forget it!!!

>So you're opinion means jack shit.
>

>> Second... 60% goes to Disney and then onto charity
>>

>> -----
>>
>> --Scott in Florida

-----

--Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida

Jul 5, 2004, 9:45:50 PM7/5/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:35:06 GMT, Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Eric wrote:
>> This cartoon will explain it to you:
>>
>> http://shorterlink.com/?NNYYPU
>>
>> You will get a login screen first -- but just use this fake email address
>> and password to login under "registered users":
>>
>> email address:
>>
>> none...@none.com
>>
>> password: caesar
>

>You can't get to a web site's registration page through shorter link
>utilities.

I sure did...

You must be using a Dos machine....

Eric

Jul 5, 2004, 9:43:59 PM7/5/04
Yeah , you can -- I unregistered and it took me there. Try it. Someone
else in this thread got there.

"Tempest" <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 9:20:20 PM7/5/04
> Dana,

> It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.

The only people calling it a documentary, are the idiots on the left. Even
moore says it is not a documentary

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 9:22:48 PM7/5/04
"Mr. Smith" <Rightards_Suck@neocons_bite.com> wrote in message

> "zepp" <zeppn...@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:40:12 GMT, "Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote:
> >
> > >"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > >This show is not a documentary
> >
> > Have you SEEN it, Dana?
>
> Dana has NOT seen it.

Actually I have, and it looks just like a Saturday Night Live skit, just as
Moore intended.

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 9:25:13 PM7/5/04
"Scott in Florida" <NotInThi...@nope.ucan't> wrote in message

Ann was on CSPAN talking about abortion when she made the remark.
"Lets stick a fork in the heads of the liberals, and see how they like it"
> -----
>
> --Scott in Florida

Dana

Jul 5, 2004, 9:26:19 PM7/5/04

> You and Jeb will be very upset come November, and you know it.

Actually they both will be quite happy as Bush will win Florida.

Kenneth-

Jul 5, 2004, 10:15:34 PM7/5/04
Dana wrote:
> "Bill H" <bi...@nospam.net> wrote in message
>
>>You and Jeb will be very upset come November, and you know it.
>

> Actually they both will be quite happy as Bush will win Florida.

I'm sure George W. is already happy.
He's the star of a hit movie.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bill H

Jul 5, 2004, 10:56:46 PM7/5/04
I'd be suprised if that happens, but then, I've been suprised before.

--
-Bill

"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message

> Actually they both will be quite happy as Bush will win Florida.

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 11:00:33 PM7/5/04

Frank Pittel wrote:
> In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
> : Dana,
> : It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
>
> The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.

Moore has the power to classify his own movie?

Goddamn you rightards are fucking STUPID!

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 11:02:55 PM7/5/04

Eric wrote:
> Yeah , you can -- I unregistered and it took me there. Try it. Someone
> else in this thread got there.

How do you unregister?

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 11:03:24 PM7/5/04

Scott in Florida wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:22:14 GMT, Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Scott in Florida wrote:

>>>First...this film is not a documentary.
>>

>>According to the film industry, which is the final word on
>>classification of films, it is.
>

> The film industry is not the final word...
>
> I am...and don't forget it!!!

Forget what?

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 11:17:27 PM7/5/04

Jingo wrote:

> As in 'Jews for Buchanan', Florida Trailer Trash?
>
> You won't be stealing this election.

Especially since the new purge list which targeted black voters has been
exposed.

Tempest

Jul 5, 2004, 11:18:13 PM7/5/04

Jingo wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:13:01 -0500, Frank Pittel
> <f...@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
>

>>In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>: Dana,
>>: It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
>>
>>The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.
>

> Michael Moore get to tell the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and
> Sciences what category his film will be entered under?
>
> Care to back that one up?

Oh, this should be good.

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 12:17:16 AM7/6/04
Dana wrote:

> "Mr. Smith" <Rightards_Suck@neocons_bite.com> wrote in message
>

>>"zepp" <zeppn...@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

>>>Have you SEEN it, Dana?
>>
>>Dana has NOT seen it.
>

> Actually I have, and it looks just like a Saturday Night Live skit, just as
> Moore intended.

So are you a high-functioning retarded man, or just an idiot?

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 12:18:33 AM7/6/04
Dana wrote:

Dana's just jealous because one could stick a pitchfork in his head and
not touch any gray matter...

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 12:19:34 AM7/6/04
Dana wrote:

> "Bill H" <bi...@nospam.net> wrote in message
>
>>You and Jeb will be very upset come November, and you know it.
>

> Actually they both will be quite happy as Bush will win Florida.

He couldn't even win Florida before everyone knew what a fuck up he was.
He'll be beaten to a bloody pulp in Florida this time.

Peacenik

Jul 6, 2004, 2:02:34 AM7/6/04
"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message

Thus proving that she's a total whatckjob. Yet you admire her...

--
Peacenik

Peacenik

Jul 6, 2004, 2:03:58 AM7/6/04

> First...this film is not a documentary.

Is this the latest idiocy that Limbaugh it telling his Dittoheads?

--
Peacenik

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 4:40:56 AM7/6/04

> Jingo wrote:
> > On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:13:01 -0500, Frank Pittel
> > <f...@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
> >

> >>In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
> >>: Dana,
> >>: It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
> >>
> >>The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.
> >

> > Michael Moore get to tell the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and
> > Sciences what category his film will be entered under?
> >
> > Care to back that one up?
>

> Oh, this should be good.

Don't hold your breath. Frankie ran away.

--
---Richard

A Fundamentalist of the Right?

"He had indeed conversed so entirely with money, that it may be almost
doubted, whether he imagined there was any other thing really existing in
the world; this at least may be certainly averred, that he firmly believed
nothing else to have any real value."

--- Henry Fielding, TOM JONES ---

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 4:43:59 AM7/6/04
"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message

> "Bill H" <bi...@nospam.net> wrote in message
> > Dana,
>
> > It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
>
> The only people calling it a documentary, are the idiots on the left. Even
> moore says it is not a documentary

Your ass is sucking canal water again.

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 4:46:18 AM7/6/04
"Kenneth-" <ken...@usa.net> wrote in message

Yeah. The name of it is "THE IDIOT SON".

Eric

Jul 6, 2004, 6:25:58 AM7/6/04
Since I was already registered, it gave me a "logout" option. So I logged
out.

"Tempest" <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Wil

Jul 6, 2004, 6:38:07 AM7/6/04
It isn't a "documentary". It is Michael Moore's brain fart. But if fools
repeat the lie of it being a documentary often enough there are fools who
will believe it is a factual account.

--

"Biff" <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in message

A. Dulcimer

Jul 6, 2004, 6:45:29 AM7/6/04
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:38:07 -0400, "Wil" <W...@yahoo.invalid> wrote:

>It isn't a "documentary".

It IS a documentary.

> It is Michael Moore's brain fart.

Like FOX news says, it's brilliant and patriotic. I'm sorry that you
find brilliance and patriotism so repulsive.

> But if fools
>repeat the lie of it being a documentary often enough there are fools who
>will believe it is a factual account.

Oh you're one of those. Ok smart ass , point out the factual errors
in Mr. Moore's documentary. What you can't? Don't worry , none of the
other conservatives ass hats claiming it's not factual could either.

--

Now watch this drive......

Scott in Florida

Jul 6, 2004, 7:18:39 AM7/6/04

GWB is only ahead by 10 points in Florida now...and no one is paying
any attention.

I suspect it will be 15 to 20 points by election time...

-----

--Scott in Florida

Roger R.

Jul 6, 2004, 7:34:41 AM7/6/04

"Richard Weasel" <richar...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "Tempest" <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Jingo wrote:

> > > Michael Moore get to tell the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and
> > > Sciences what category his film will be entered under?
> > >
> > > Care to back that one up?
> >

> > Oh, this should be good.
>
> Don't hold your breath. Frankie ran away.
>
> --
> ---Richard

Perhaps he wants cheese with his conservative whine?

Poor baby's. Someone is telling the truth on them and the conservatives just
can't stop people from listening.

Roger R.

Jul 6, 2004, 7:37:51 AM7/6/04

"Wil" <W...@yahoo.invalid> wrote in message

> It isn't a "documentary". It is Michael Moore's brain fart. But if fools
> repeat the lie of it being a documentary often enough there are fools who
> will believe it is a factual account.
>
> --

Yeah, yeah. You are being skewered by a truly excellent documentary, and the
best you can do is complain that it isn't a documentary. That is while your
real proble is that you and Bush are being skewered.

Want us to feel sorry for you?

Forget it.

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 7:39:51 AM7/6/04
Wil wrote:
> It isn't a "documentary". It is Michael Moore's brain fart. But if fools
> repeat the lie of it being a documentary often enough there are fools who
> will believe it is a factual account.

The RW idiots are obviously being fed this piece of stupidity.

Of course it's a documentary. It's a narrative film of real people, with
no actors. You may see it as a "brain fart," but it's still a documentary.

Fucking halfwit.

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 7:50:49 AM7/6/04
Scott in Florida wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:19:34 -0400, Biff
> <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote:
>

>>Dana wrote:
>>

>>>"Bill H" <bi...@nospam.net> wrote in message

>>>Actually they both will be quite happy as Bush will win Florida.
>>>

>>He couldn't even win Florida before everyone knew what a fuck up he was.
>>He'll be beaten to a bloody pulp in Florida this time.
>

> GWB is only ahead by 10 points in Florida now...and no one is paying
> any attention.

You don't even see the irrationality in that statement, do you? No one's
paying attention, and Bush the known quantity, is only ahead of the
unknown quantity by ten points, in a state where his brother is a
popular governor. Yet, you think that, the more people know about Kerry,
the more people will vote for Bush?

> I suspect it will be 15 to 20 points by election time...

I suspect you know nothing about politics. There is no way Bush can win
this election, unless Kerry's found with his dick in a dead boy's ass.
Bush has nothing to run on; he's fucked up everything he's tried. Even
LBJ had the good sense to drop out when the writing was on the wall.

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 8:36:13 AM7/6/04
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:38:07 -0400, "Wil" <W...@yahoo.invalid> wrote:

>It isn't a "documentary". It is Michael Moore's brain fart. But if fools
>repeat the lie of it being a documentary often enough there are fools who
>will believe it is a factual account.

Haven't seen it then, have you?

How did the right wing get taken over by such abject cowards?

-
"The State Department officially released its annual terrorism report
just a little more than an hour ago, but unlike last year, there's no
extensive mention of alleged terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. A
senior State Department official tells CNN the U.S. government made a
mistake in focusing so much energy on bin Laden and 'personalizing
terrorism.'"

-- CNN, 4/30/2001.

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 8:44:06 AM7/6/04

Let's make Scotty run away.

Cite.

>-----
>
>--Scott in Florida

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 8:45:38 AM7/6/04

You know what was hilarious was the utter silence on their part for
the first week the documentary was out while all the right wingers
here waited frantically for their talking points.

None of them are capable of thinking for themselves.

>Fucking halfwit.

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 9:38:12 AM7/6/04
zepp wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:38:07 -0400, "Wil" <W...@yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>

>>It isn't a "documentary". It is Michael Moore's brain fart. But if fools
>>repeat the lie of it being a documentary often enough there are fools who
>>will believe it is a factual account.
>

> Haven't seen it then, have you?
>
> How did the right wing get taken over by such abject cowards?

Is that a trick question? I always thought cowardice was a prerequisite
for being a right wing scumbag.

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 9:50:27 AM7/6/04

My phrasing was incorrect. Let's try this: "How did the GOP come to
be represented by abject right wing cowards?"

BRUCE

Jul 6, 2004, 10:22:35 AM7/6/04
Biff <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in message news:<qPadnak1qb6...@comcast.com>...

Fork/pitchfork this idiot can't tell the defference. Fact is it would
take only a pin to pop most bubble headed liberals here in Usenet.

Fahrenheit 9/11" is not a documentary it's a joke.

Fifty-six Deceits in Fahrenheit 911

Do the many falsehoods and misrepresentations of Fahrenheit 911
suggest a film producer who just makes careless mistakes? Or does a
man who calls Americans "possibly the dumbest people on the planet"
believe that his audience will be too dumb to tell when he is tricking
them? Viewers will have to decide for themselves whether the extremist
and extremely deceptive Fahrenheit 911 is a conscientious work of
patriotic dissent, or the cynical propaganda of a man who gives
wartime aid to America's murderous enemies, and who accepts their aid
in return.

http://tinyurl.com/28hjy

******************

Proud member of the vast Right Wing conspiracy,

BRUCE

Message has been deleted

Frank Pittel

Jul 6, 2004, 11:17:53 AM7/6/04
In alt.politics.usa.republican Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:

: Frank Pittel wrote:
: > In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
: > : Dana,
: > : It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
: >
: > The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.

: Moore has the power to classify his own movie?

: Goddamn you rightards are fucking STUPID!

You believe every lie in moore's movie and call me stupid.

You looney tune brain dead loser lib dems are even dumber then I thought.

-------------------
f...@deepthought.com

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 11:28:45 AM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:17:53 -0500, Frank Pittel
<f...@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:

>In alt.politics.usa.republican Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>: Frank Pittel wrote:
>: > In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
>: > : Dana,
>: > : It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
>: >
>: > The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.
>

>: Moore has the power to classify his own movie?
>
>: Goddamn you rightards are fucking STUPID!
>
>You believe every lie in moore's movie and call me stupid.

You haven't seen the movie.

In fact, you don't have the faintest fucking clue what's in the movie.

You're a joke, Pittance.

>You looney tune brain dead loser lib dems are even dumber then I thought.

-

Steveo

Jul 6, 2004, 11:34:28 AM7/6/04
zepp wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:18:39 GMT, Scott in Florida
> <NotInThi...@nope.ucan't> wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:19:34 -0400, Biff
>><kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote:

>>>He couldn't even win Florida before everyone knew what a fuck up he was.
>>>He'll be beaten to a bloody pulp in Florida this time.
>>
>>GWB is only ahead by 10 points in Florida now...and no one is paying
>>any attention.
>>
>>I suspect it will be 15 to 20 points by election time...
>>

> Let's make Scotty run away.
>
> Cite.

Let's make sure that he stays away.

http://www.americanresearchgroup.com/fl/

"John Kerry and George W. Bush remain tied among likely voters in
Florida according to a survey by the American Research Group. A total of
47% of likely voters say they would vote for Kerry if the presidential
election were being held today and 46% say they would vote for Bush. A
total of 2% of likely voters say they would vote for Ralph Nader and 5%
of likely voters are undecided." (June 24, 2004)

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 11:38:04 AM7/6/04
Jingo wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:18:39 GMT, Scott in Florida
> <NotInThi...@nope.ucan't> wrote:
>

> Scott polled everyone in his trailer park.

Trailer park? He has that much money?

I pegged him as the idiot savant at the mental hospital.

He's also quite wrong, surprise surprise.

Poll: Bush, Kerry at dead heat in Florida

BY BRENT KALLESTAD

ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- President Bush and Democratic challenger John Kerry
are locked in a very close race in their battle for the 27 electoral
votes in Florida, according to a new poll in the essential swing state
of 2000.

Bush and Kerry had the backing of 43 percent apiece in a three-way
matchup with independent Ralph Nader, who had the support of 5 percent
in the telephone poll conducted by the Quinnipiac University Polling
Institute of Connecticut.

Without Nader, Kerry had 46 percent and Bush 44 percent, within the
poll's margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. Voters were
evenly split on having a favorable or unfavorable view of both Bush and
Kerry, the poll found.

"Both Bush and Kerry have sharply polarized the Florida voters,"
Quinnipiac's Clay Richards said. "At this stage in the campaign, Florida
voters don't like either of the candidates very much."

Bush's narrow, 537-vote win in Florida in 2000 gave him the presidency
over Al Gore after a fierce tug-of-war that included recounts, lawsuits
and a final decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in favor of Bush.

Although Florida has about 300,000 more registered Democrats than
Republicans, the only Democrats to carry the state in the last three
decades are Jimmy Carter in 1976 and Bill Clinton 20 years later.

The survey of 1,209 Florida registered voters was taken June 23-27.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040629/NEWS/40629001

Sparky

Jul 6, 2004, 12:36:23 PM7/6/04
Scott in Florida wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:18:53 GMT, "Mr. Smith"
> <Rightards_Suck@neocons_bite.com> wrote:
>

>>"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to
>>Christianity." - Ann Coulter
>

> exactly what is wrong with this????

Nothing, Little Annie Fanny could be the 2nd coming.

Sparky

Jul 6, 2004, 12:37:21 PM7/6/04
BRUCE wrote:

And a first class fartknocker

Sparky

Jul 6, 2004, 12:38:19 PM7/6/04
Dana wrote:

> "Mr. Smith" <Rightards_Suck@neocons_bite.com> wrote in message
>

>>"zepp" <zeppn...@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

>>>Have you SEEN it, Dana?
>>
>>Dana has NOT seen it.
>
> Actually I have, and it looks just like a Saturday Night Live skit, just as
> Moore intended.

I agree, Dana, Will Ferrell would be a much better pres. :(

Sparky

Jul 6, 2004, 12:39:40 PM7/6/04
Biff wrote:

"thought"? LOL - rightards don't think!

T.J. Johnson

Jul 6, 2004, 1:31:19 PM7/6/04
>Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary to top $100 million mark.

Wow, who cares it appears that the movie has accutally hurt John
kerry's chances rather then help. As the polls still show bush ahead,
the movie had the exact opposite effect Moore had intended it to have.
Instead of persuading the vast less politically rooted people to have
the same views as the left. The movie quite clearly portrays the
desperation of the left to spread extremly false exagerated (Do not
use this sentence and tap in on to what bush has done in your views.)
views of our problems as bush the scapegoat to these false
transactions. Thus left being exposed Accutally increases the support
for bush. Funny how politics work out Im a conservative and I do not
want the movie to be prevented in fact, I accutally encourage people
to see it to know what the left's weaknesses. As I have stated before
the audience that I watched the movie with laughed alot, and at the
end it was quite a funny comedy, O ya it was suppose to be something
like a documentary....

O well get used to bush cuz he's here another 4 years!

Asmodeus

Jul 6, 2004, 3:03:16 PM7/6/04
Biff <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in news:3vydnSslXsHZNnfdRVn-
s...@comcast.com:

> Is that a trick question? I always thought cowardice was a prerequisite
> for being a right wing scumbag

If you knew the net.history of Biff, you'd understand why what
you wrote is so damned funny.

--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || I believe the very heart and soul

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 3:09:46 PM7/6/04
Asmodeus wrote:

> Biff <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in news:3vydnSslXsHZNnfdRVn-
> s...@comcast.com:
>

>>Is that a trick question? I always thought cowardice was a prerequisite
>>for being a right wing scumbag
>

> If you knew the net.history of Biff, you'd understand why what
> you wrote is so damned funny.

Net.history? I've been lurking for a couple of months and posting for a
couple of days. Fuckhead.

Steve Canyon

Jul 6, 2004, 3:38:21 PM7/6/04

"Biff" is Milt Shook who is afraid to use his own name now that I've
proven him to be a moron.

--

"Yes, Atkins works extremely well. I've lost 75 pounds."
-Zepp Jamieson 06 Jan 2004

"My goal (which I hope to hit in June) is 171."
-Zepp Jamieson 10 Jan 2004
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=gc11005u5n9v9gfrnmakta4jvqqj79ias7%404ax.com

I live in California.
I'm not a refugee, I'm not a Marxist, Zepp is my middle name, and I
weigh 237.
-Zepp Jamieson 2004-06-30
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=q327e0lto1kpfk6e5cst57ob60fbomu037%404ax.com

Steve Canyon

Jul 6, 2004, 3:49:37 PM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:18:33 -0400, Biff
<kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote:

>Dana wrote:
>
>> "Scott in Florida" <NotInThi...@nope.ucan't> wrote in message

>>>exactly what is wrong with this????
>>>
>>>ROFLMAO
>>

>> Ann was on CSPAN talking about abortion when she made the remark.
>> "Lets stick a fork in the heads of the liberals, and see how they like it"
>>

>Dana's just jealous because one could stick a pitchfork in his head and
>not touch any gray matter...

"Biff" is Milt Shook who is afraid to use his own name now that I've

proven him to be a moron. Milt is so stupid that he thinks he can
post from the same location with the same header data and people won't
know that it's him

Header lines from Milt Shook's post:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Odidnf_Se7ME51PdRVn-hQ%40comcast.com&output=gplain

Header lines from "Biff's post:

What else can you say? Milt *is* a moron

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 4:23:04 PM7/6/04
Steve Canyon wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:09:46 -0400, Biff
> <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote:
>

>>Asmodeus wrote:
>>

>>>Biff <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in news:3vydnSslXsHZNnfdRVn-
>>>s...@comcast.com:

>>>If you knew the net.history of Biff, you'd understand why what
>>>you wrote is so damned funny.
>>>

>>Net.history? I've been lurking for a couple of months and posting for a
>>couple of days. Fuckhead.
>

> "Biff" is Milt Shook who is afraid to use his own name now that I've
> proven him to be a moron.
>
> --

No, I'm not using his name because I'm not him. But then, you're not
much for reality, are you, fuckhead?

MikeSoja

Jul 6, 2004, 4:14:39 PM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:09:46 -0400, Biff
<kerrywi...@presidency.com> posted:

>Asmodeus wrote:

You're an ignorant liar, Milt. It's all you've ever been. It's all
you'll ever be.

Mike Soja

--

"I am quite sure no commercial jet hit the Pentagon."

--Commie conspiracy nutjob Brian "Zepp" Jamieson, May 11, 2004

"That actually makes more sense than the claim that
a large commercial aircraft, moving at cruising
speed at an altitude of ten feet, struck that
building. And the hole's about the right size."

--Commie FatBoy Brian "Zepp" Jamieson, May 12, 2004

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 4:38:28 PM7/6/04
"Biff" <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in message

Typical AssMode. Had to try to think for a long time to come up with
something as brilliant as that.

--
---Richard

A Fundamentalist of the Right?

"He had indeed conversed so entirely with money, that it may be almost
doubted, whether he imagined there was any other thing really existing in
the world; this at least may be certainly averred, that he firmly believed
nothing else to have any real value."

--- Henry Fielding, TOM JONES ---

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 4:48:03 PM7/6/04

"Sparky" <ne...@moon.sun.edu> wrote in message

I'm mildly curious if Little Annie Fanny came either time.

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 4:56:47 PM7/6/04
Steve Canyon wrote:

Nice try, you fucking idiot. If you knew anything about Comcast, you'd
know that everyone who posts from the same geographical area will have
the same IP address, unless they pay twice as much.

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 4:58:15 PM7/6/04

> >> s...@comcast.com:

> >> If you knew the net.history of Biff, you'd understand why what
> >> you wrote is so damned funny.
>
> >Net.history? I've been lurking for a couple of months and posting for a
> >couple of days. Fuckhead.
>
> You're an ignorant liar, Milt. It's all you've ever been. It's all
> you'll ever be.
>

> Mike Soja

Typical example of the "It's so because I said it's so" school of
philosophy.

Still think Mercury in the air or arsenic in the water is good for you? Bush
says it's true because he says it's true.

Biff

Jul 6, 2004, 5:02:17 PM7/6/04
MikeSoja wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:09:46 -0400, Biff
> <kerrywi...@presidency.com> posted:
>

>>Asmodeus wrote:
>

>>>Biff <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in news:3vydnSslXsHZNnfdRVn-
>>>s...@comcast.com:

>>>If you knew the net.history of Biff, you'd understand why what
>>>you wrote is so damned funny.
>

>>Net.history? I've been lurking for a couple of months and posting for a
>>couple of days. Fuckhead.
>

> You're an ignorant liar, Milt. It's all you've ever been. It's all
> you'll ever be.

Speaking of ignorant, I'm not Milt.

Asmodeus

Jul 6, 2004, 5:15:08 PM7/6/04
Steve Canyon <Steven...@yahoooooooooo.com> wrote in

> "Biff" is Milt Shook who is afraid to use his own name now that I've
> proven him to be a moron.

Well no, but that kind of demonstrates that you're a newbie.

Asmodeus

Jul 6, 2004, 5:16:08 PM7/6/04

> Still think Mercury in the air or arsenic in the water is good for
> you? Bush says it's true because he says it's true

Direct quotation, with place and date, please, or STFU.

Richard Weasel

Jul 6, 2004, 5:46:04 PM7/6/04
"Asmodeus" <asmo...@REMOVEinsightbb.com> wrote in message

> "Richard Weasel" <richar...@mindspring.com> wrote in
>
> > Still think Mercury in the air or arsenic in the water is good for
> > you? Bush says it's true because he says it's true
>
> Direct quotation, with place and date, please, or STFU.

You have nothing to say?

Take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. It'll keep your brain busy.

Steve Canyon

Jul 6, 2004, 5:58:36 PM7/6/04

<ROTFLMAO> Yep, Milt Shook is back as "Biff" because I made him
ashamed to use his name.

Header lines from Milt Shook's post:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Odidnf_Se7ME51PdRVn-hQ%40comcast.com&output=gplain

Header lines from "Biff's post:

Give it up, Shook, now everybody knows that I kicked your ass so bad
that you're ashamed to come out under your own name

You'd better run away and hide, again, Milt.

"No person pays corporate taxes. The corporation pays those."[...] the
corporation is not made up of people. It is made up of paper.
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=8c046319.0403172013.7bb7c449%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&

"States cannot amend the Constitution, you clod. Congress can. The states
get to ratify it or not. But they have to ratify what they're given."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=385570ab.9710819%40news.earthlink.net

"The law doesn't "allow" any gender discrimination."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=prqdnVQM8LfCsdLdRVn-ig%40comcast.com

"I mean, Jesus, you moron; basically what you're arguing is that the Bill
of Rights only protects you from the government. That's insane."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=rOednTyGe5IzVjvd4p2dnA%40comcast.com

Steve Canyon

Jul 6, 2004, 5:58:53 PM7/6/04

It aint going to work, Milt.

BTW, Milt, how's things on "The Days of Our Lives?" <ROTFLMAO>

Steve Canyon

Jul 6, 2004, 5:59:09 PM7/6/04

...and if you believe that, Milt has a bridge........

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 6:10:27 PM7/6/04
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:21:43 -0400, "Lsmfd5243" <La...@aol.com> wrote:

>probably because no one made a Crockumentary before Moron did.

Still haven't seen it yourself, have you?

*******************

"Reports that say something hasn't happened are always
interesting to me, because as we know, there are known
knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know
there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there
are some things we do not know. But there are also
unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."
-- Donald Rumsfeld, making things clear

For my fiction, http://www.finestplanet.com/~zepp/

Asmodeus

Jul 6, 2004, 6:43:30 PM7/6/04
"Richard Weasel" <richar...@mindspring.com> wrote in news:w4FGc.7288
$oD3....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> You have nothing to say?

You can't read, I see.

MikeSoja

Jul 6, 2004, 7:39:06 PM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:56:47 -0400, Biff
<kerrywi...@presidency.com> posted:

>Nice try, you fucking idiot. If you knew anything about Comcast, you'd
>know that everyone who posts from the same geographical area will have
>the same IP address, unless they pay twice as much.

You're lying, Milt. My NSP, Newsguy, provides, amongst other
things, a web-based search feature, with one of the possible search
terms being IP address. The Newsguy servers have a month's
retention, and, for two IPs I've checked, both known to belong to
you as Milt, there is ONLY "Milt", "Lisa", "Stung Unnuts", and
"Biff", in straight chronological order. If what you claim about
comcast were true, there would be lots of other names.

Steve! Remember on June 11th, you asked Milt why he was posting as
"Lisa"? His answer was:

From: milt...@lyingsocialistweasels.com (Milt)
Subject: Re: Doonesbury spoof of Kerry?
Date: 12 Jun 2004 04:52:25 -0700

Steve Canyon <Steven...@yahoooooooooo.com> wrote in message

[post trimmed by msoja]

> So what's this "Lisa" crap. Is that the alter ego you use when you
> realize that everyone can see what a moron you are?

I was using my sister-in-law's computer, and forgot to change the
name.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. Milt was lying (imagine that.) It was Milt
using his own computer, but, earlier in the day, he had changed his
name over in alt.tv.days-of-our-lives to Lisa, as a joke in response
to someone being confused by all the people using "Lisa" as a name
on the group, and forgot to change it back:

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:23:01 -0400
From: Lisa <lisarem...@usa.com>
Newsgroup: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Subject: Re: OT - Lisas

Larry G wrote:

> Could I ask that you change your screen names to something
>like "LisaL" and/or "Lisa219"? Differentiating between the two
>of you can be difficult if reading through a newsreader like I am.
>If all of the Donnas didn't differentiate among them, I think my
>head would explode, hehe.

> Thanks,
> Larry

I have a better idea. Why don't we ALL change our name top Lisa.
Then, it doesn't matter.

Oy.

Lisa

It looks like Milt is a regular on the soap opera circuit. It would
explain a lot, I think.

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MikeSoja

Jul 6, 2004, 7:42:56 PM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:23:04 -0400, Biff
<kerrywi...@presidency.com> posted:

>No, I'm not using his name because I'm not him. But then, you're not
>much for reality, are you, fuckhead?

Milt liked to call people "fuckhead", too.

Usually when he was caught in another bit of complete stupidity.

You're a lying moron, Milt.

And you watch the soap operas!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Tempest

Jul 6, 2004, 8:36:12 PM7/6/04

T.J. Johnson wrote:
>>Fahrenheit 9/11" may be first documentary to top $100 million mark.
>

> Wow, who cares it appears that the movie has accutally hurt John
> kerry's chances rather then help. As the polls still show bush ahead,

Not all of them.

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh04gen.htm

> the movie had the exact opposite effect Moore had intended it to have.
> Instead of persuading the vast less politically rooted people to have
> the same views as the left. The movie quite clearly portrays the
> desperation of the left to spread extremly false exagerated (Do not
> use this sentence and tap in on to what bush has done in your views.)
> views of our problems as bush the scapegoat to these false
> transactions. Thus left being exposed Accutally increases the support
> for bush. Funny how politics work out Im a conservative and I do not
> want the movie to be prevented in fact, I accutally encourage people
> to see it to know what the left's weaknesses. As I have stated before
> the audience that I watched the movie with laughed alot, and at the
> end it was quite a funny comedy, O ya it was suppose to be something
> like a documentary....
>
> O well get used to bush cuz he's here another 4 years!

--
"The true axis of evil in America is the brilliance of our marketing
combined with the stupidity of our people."
- Bill Maher

Message has been deleted

zepp

Jul 6, 2004, 9:46:28 PM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:42:56 -0400, MikeSoja <mso...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:23:04 -0400, Biff
><kerrywi...@presidency.com> posted:
>
>>No, I'm not using his name because I'm not him. But then, you're not
>>much for reality, are you, fuckhead?
>
>Milt liked to call people "fuckhead", too.
>
>Usually when he was caught in another bit of complete stupidity.
>
>You're a lying moron, Milt.
>
>And you watch the soap operas!
>
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
>
>Mike Soja

Here's sistah soja, fighting the good fight for the right to privacy
again.

Gonna whine at us some more about people emailing you, sistah soja?
-
"The State Department officially released its annual terrorism report
just a little more than an hour ago, but unlike last year, there's no
extensive mention of alleged terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. A
senior State Department official tells CNN the U.S. government made a
mistake in focusing so much energy on bin Laden and 'personalizing
terrorism.'"

-- CNN, 4/30/2001.

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

Tempest

Jul 6, 2004, 9:53:55 PM7/6/04

Frank Pittel wrote:
> In alt.politics.usa.republican Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> : Frank Pittel wrote:
> : > In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
> : > : Dana,
> : > : It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
> : >
> : > The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.
>

> : Moore has the power to classify his own movie?
>
> : Goddamn you rightards are fucking STUPID!
>
> You believe every lie in moore's movie and call me stupid.

I noticed you didn't address the lie you told about Moore classifying
his own movie.

> You looney tune brain dead loser lib dems are even dumber then I thought.

And yet we're still Mensa material compared to you.

Tempest

Jul 6, 2004, 9:54:44 PM7/6/04

Jingo wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:17:53 -0500, Frank Pittel
> <f...@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
>

>>In alt.politics.usa.republican Tempest <tem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>: Frank Pittel wrote:
>>: > In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>: > : Dana,
>>: > : It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
>>: >
>>: > The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.
>>

>>: Moore has the power to classify his own movie?
>>
>>: Goddamn you rightards are fucking STUPID!
>>
>>You believe every lie in moore's movie and call me stupid.
>>

>>You looney tune brain dead loser lib dems are even dumber then I thought.
>

> Feel free to document the lies in that movie you haven't seen,
> Frankie.

Did you notice how he didn't even try to defend his lie about Moore
classifying his own movie?

MikeSoja

Jul 6, 2004, 10:09:48 PM7/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:46:28 -0700, zepp
<zeppn...@finestplanet.com> posted:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:42:56 -0400, MikeSoja <mso...@newsguy.com>
>wrote:

>>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:23:04 -0400, Biff
>><kerrywi...@presidency.com> posted:

>>>No, I'm not using his name because I'm not him. But then, you're not
>>>much for reality, are you, fuckhead?

>>Milt liked to call people "fuckhead", too.

>>Usually when he was caught in another bit of complete stupidity.

>>You're a lying moron, Milt.

>>And you watch the soap operas!

>>BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

>Here's sistah soja, fighting the good fight for the right to privacy
>again.

The public archives show you, Jamieson, promoting the the World
Socialist Web Site (the propaganda arm of the communist organization
founded by Lenin and Trotsky) close to 200 times. Does it violate
your "right to privacy" to reveal your commie proclivities here, in
the same place you advertised them?

Mike Soja

>Gonna whine at us some more about people emailing you, sistah soja?

Frank Pittel

Jul 6, 2004, 11:26:09 PM7/6/04

: >: Frank Pittel wrote:
: >: > In alt.politics.usa.republican Bill H <bi...@nospam.net> wrote:
: >: > : Dana,
: >: > : It was classified as a documentary by the powers that be. Silly kid.
: >: >
: >: > The power that be was Moore and he's a proven liar.
: >
: >
: >: Moore has the power to classify his own movie?
: >
: >: Goddamn you rightards are fucking STUPID!
: >
: >You believe every lie in moore's movie and call me stupid.
: >
: >You looney tune brain dead loser lib dems are even dumber then I thought.

: Feel free to document the lies in that movie you haven't seen,
: Frankie.

The lies in the movie are well documented.

-------------------
f...@deepthought.com

Dave Grey

Jul 7, 2004, 12:49:24 AM7/7/04

> There is no way Bush can win this election,

Diebold.

--
ONLY YOU can prevent Republicans. Spay or neuter farm animals and educate
your children on the dangers of bestiality and incest.

Tempest

Jul 7, 2004, 12:52:21 AM7/7/04

Dave Grey wrote:
> Biff <kerrywi...@presidency.com> wrote in
>

>>There is no way Bush can win this election,
>

> Diebold.

October surprise.

It is loading more messages.