Pentagon Shill

Roedy Green

Nov 16, 2007, 9:51:33 PM11/16/07
In a panel of "ordinary" Americans on PBS discussing the Democratic
debate was a guy who claimed to be a soldier who served in Iraq. He
claimed the Iraqis were 100% in favour of the American occupation.

This does not pass the laugh test. Ask any Iraqi expatriate who is
staying in contact with relatives back home.

In 2003, Bush promised to "liberate" Iraq. There were many Iraqis who
took him at his word, and looked forward to the invasion, (not
occupation) because it would mean the ouster of Saddam. However,
instead of liberating Bush offered "Shock & Awe", the bombing of the
residential sections of Baghdad, and mass roundups and torture.

I watched the bombing live on CNN, seated with Iraqi expatriates
wailing and screaming in terror, furious and baffled at the betrayal.

EVERYBODY in Iraq believes the occupation is about controlling Iraq's
oil.

NOBODY question the veracity of this turd. This shows Americans are
preposterously gullible about their beneficence in Iraq.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Roedy Green

Nov 16, 2007, 9:55:28 PM11/16/07
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 02:51:33 GMT, Roedy Green
<see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
someone who said :

> He
>claimed the Iraqis were 100% in favour of the American occupation.

Think how idiotic that assertion is. If even 25% of Iraqis were in
favour of the occupation, the combined military might of the USA and
the coalition of the coerced, and the collaborator Iraqis would have
squashed the Iraqi resistance long ago. Iraq has no budget, no
modern weapons. They only possible way they could hold off the USA is
by having the majority of the citizens praying to Allah five times a
day for the foreign devils to leave.

That is a basic postulate of guerilla warfare.

Gandalf Grey

Nov 16, 2007, 10:51:42 PM11/16/07
Man who posed as military hero sentenced to 5 months in prison
By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

A Tacoma man who falsely claimed he was a decorated war hero when he took
the stage at demonstrations held in opposition to the U.S.'s role in Iraq
was sentenced this morning to five months in prison in U.S. District Court
in Seattle.

Jesse MacBeth, 23, was also sentenced to three months in a halfway house
after his release and three years of probation.

MacBeth claimed that he was an Army ranger who killed more than 200 people,
many at close range, including some as they prayed in a mosque. He spoke at
an anti-war rally in Tacoma and appeared in a 20-minute anti-war video that
circulated widely on the Internet.

In reality, MacBeth made it through only six weeks of Army basic training
and never set foot in Iraq.

Conservative bloggers exposed MacBeth in May 2006, destroying his
credibility and embarrassing the Seattle company that produced the video
about his exploits.

On June 7, MacBeth pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to
the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. MacBeth admitted that he filed a
bogus claim for VA benefits in 2005, which included a fraudulent
military-discharge form.

MacBeth said on the forms that he had been in the Army for more than three
years and had achieved the rank of corporal. He also claimed he had been
awarded a Purple Heart and that he was discharged because he suffered from
post-traumatic-stress disorder.

MacBeth spent 44 days as a private at Fort Benning, Ga., in 2003, but was
released "for issues related to entry-level performance and conduct,"
according to court papers.

PepperSpray Productions in Seattle produced the video titled "Jesse MacBeth:
An Iraq Veteran Speaks Out." In the film, MacBeth told nuanced tales of
brutal killings he carried out at the behest of his commanding officers.

"They would actually feel the hot muzzle of my rifle on their forehead," he
reportedly said on the video, which is no longer in circulation.

Information previously reported in The Seattle Times is included in this
report.

Jennifer Sullivan: 206-464-8294 or jensu...@seattletimes.com

Copyright © 2007 The Seattle Times Company

MioMyo

Nov 18, 2007, 8:41:49 AM11/18/07

"Roedy Green" <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message

> In a panel of "ordinary" Americans on PBS discussing the Democratic
> debate was a guy who claimed to be a soldier who served in Iraq. He
> claimed the Iraqis were 100% in favour of the American occupation.

So if that is his experience, who are you to call him a liar roedy? After,
he draws his opinion from DIRECT EXPERIENCE in Iraq. You draw you opinion
from what writings of leftist columnist, most of which have never been to
Iraq yet draw their daily kos picture from terrorist sympathizers whom they
sent into the neighborhoods of Iraq because they themselves refuse to go?

Just like historical perceptions of many eras are drawn for all those who
lived & experienced those times, you have no basis in which to call this
soldier a liar except your ideological bias to believe the opposite of what
you yourself cannot personally verify!

And then you have the brass cajonies to call him the shill!

Friendly Fred

Nov 18, 2007, 11:43:17 PM11/18/07
"Gandalf Grey" <ganda...@lnfectedmail.com> wrote:

>Man who posed as military hero sentenced to 5 months in prison

Was it L. Ron Hubbard? LOL! Hubbard's crime syndicate STILL
spew insane cult lies about how he was also a war hero.

>By Jennifer Sullivan

>Seattle Times staff reporter

---
Yes, George W. Bush IS a Christian. Get over it!

MioMyo

Nov 19, 2007, 10:28:58 PM11/19/07
Bingo, Fascist Fred Rice loathes Scientology just like this shape-shifting
fred does.

I recall rice complained one time because he was so imbecilely retarded that
he was dupe by their juvenile troll bait!

"Friendly Fred" <NoneOfYourFuck...@aol.COM> wrote in message

Jerkules

Nov 20, 2007, 8:02:10 AM11/20/07
MioMyo <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
> Bingo, Fascist Fred Rice loathes Scientology just like this shape-shifting
> fred does.

Scientology? Another phony right wing cult religion invented in 1952 by a
lousy science fiction writer for gullible right wing imbeciles who need fairy
tales to join.

MioMyo

Nov 20, 2007, 8:51:42 AM11/20/07
Scientology is now Right-Wing? Since when you moron?

You got to be kidding right?

Tell Tom Cruise and the rest of the Hollywood loon-bin limousine liberals
that you whack-job!

"Jerkules" <jerk...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jim Bob

Nov 20, 2007, 9:31:44 AM11/20/07
MioMyo <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
> Scientology is now Right-Wing? Since when you moron?
>
> You got to be kidding right?
>
> Tell Tom Cruise and the rest of the Hollywood loon-bin limousine liberals
> that you whack-job!

All Hollywood actors are lefties, and Bush is a real live cowboy!

Hey! Hollywood actors can't be rich because only right wingers can be rich.

Real rich people support Bush and continually beg the government for tax cuts
and corporate welfare because they're unable to compete in the real world.

Message has been deleted

Marinus van der Lubbe

Nov 20, 2007, 10:56:40 AM11/20/07
E. Barry Bruyea wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 05:51:42 -0800, "MioMyo"
> <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
>
>> Scientology is now Right-Wing? Since when you moron?
>>
>> You got to be kidding right?
>>
>> Tell Tom Cruise and the rest of the Hollywood loon-bin limousine liberals
>> that you whack-job!
>
> Just shows that posting doesn't require knowledge of the subject. The
> highest profile Scientologists are all left wing Hollywood shills.

And do you name names? No, you fart off a statement at us without
backing it up. Thank you for your lie. Come back again.

Message has been deleted

MioMyo

Nov 20, 2007, 9:32:55 PM11/20/07

"Jim Bob" <jimbo...@jones.com> wrote in message

> MioMyo <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
>> Scientology is now Right-Wing? Since when you moron?
>>
>> You got to be kidding right?
>>
>> Tell Tom Cruise and the rest of the Hollywood loon-bin limousine liberals
>> that you whack-job!
>>
> All Hollywood actors are lefties,

Not all, but most are!

BTW- are you for real lib?

> and Bush is a real live cowboy!

And here I thought he was President of the United States...

> Hey! Hollywood actors can't be rich because only right wingers can be
> rich.

Your sarcasuim isn't working lib. Get a life.

> Real rich people support Bush and continually beg the government for tax
> cuts
> and corporate welfare because they're unable to compete in the real world.

Obviously you're just another liberal whack job!

Friendly Fred

Nov 21, 2007, 4:32:55 PM11/21/07
"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:

>Bingo, Fascist Fred Rice loathes Scientology just like this shape-shifting fred does.

Woops! Coming from a Christian terrorist who defends, supports,
and applauds his Fuhrer's war crime atrocities and treason, that
is highly ironic.

>"Friendly Fred" <NoneOfYourFuck...@aol.COM> wrote in message
>> "Gandalf Grey" <ganda...@lnfectedmail.com> wrote:
>>>Man who posed as military hero sentenced to 5 months in prison
>> Was it L. Ron Hubbard? LOL! Hubbard's crime syndicate STILL
>> spew insane cult lies about how he was also a war hero.
>>>By Jennifer Sullivan
>>>Seattle Times staff reporter

---

Friendly Fred

Nov 21, 2007, 4:34:03 PM11/21/07
"MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:

>Scientology is now Right-Wing? Since when you moron?

Research "Operation Snow White," ya frothingly insane cultist.
The Scientology crime syndicate is fully in accord with every
crime that you support and defend.

Man, Christianity sure makes terrorist simps out of people, huh?

>"Jerkules" <jerk...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> MioMyo <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
>>> Bingo, Fascist Fred Rice loathes Scientology just like this
>>> shape-shifting fred does.
>> Scientology? Another phony right wing cult religion invented in 1952 by a
>> lousy science fiction writer for gullible right wing imbeciles who need
>> fairy tales to join.

---

MioMyo

Nov 21, 2007, 8:47:33 PM11/21/07
http://www.adherents.com/largecom/fam_scientologist.html

a.. John Travolta - actor
a.. Chick Corea - influential American jazz pianist and composer
a.. Brandy (Norwood) - R&B singer, actress
a.. Tom Cruise - actor, movie star
a.. Nancy Cartwright - voiceover artist best known as voice of "Bart
Simpson" on The Simpsons
a.. Jason Beghe - actor
a.. Xavier Deluc - actor
a.. Jason Dohring - actor
a.. Michael Fairman - actor
a.. Geoffrey Lewis - actor
a.. Christopher Masterson - actor
a.. Danny Masterson - actor
a.. Haywood Nelson - actor
a.. Eduardo Palomo - actor
a.. Jeff Pomerantz - actor
a.. Patrick Renna - actor
a.. Giovanni Ribisi - (a.k.a. Vonni Ribisi) actor
a.. Michael D. Roberts - actor
a.. Bodhi Elfman - actor
a.. Jason Lee - actor and professional skateboarder
a.. Kirstie Alley - actress
a.. Mimi Rogers - actress (2nd generation)
a.. Anne Archer - actress
a.. Jennifer Aspen - actress
a.. Catherine Bell - actress
a.. Erika Christensen - actress
a.. Jenna Elfman - actress
a.. Katie Holmes - actress
a.. Kimberley Kates - actress
a.. Juliette Lewis - actress
a.. Priscilla Presley - actress
a.. Leah Remini - actress
a.. Marissa Ribisi - actress
a.. Michelle Stafford - actress
a.. Karen Black - actress
a.. Kelly Preston - actress
a.. Kate Ceberano - actress and musician
a.. Judy Norton-Taylor - actress and musician
a.. Lisa Marie Presley - singer; daughter of Elvis Presley
a.. Billy Sheehan - rock and fusion bass player
a.. David Campbell - musician
a.. Dave Davies - musician
a.. Isaac Hayes - musician
a.. Nicky Hopkins - musician
a.. Mark Isham - musician
a.. David Pomeranz - musician
a.. Rob Thomas - musician
a.. Patrick Warren - musician
a.. Edgar Winter - musician
a.. Beck - singer (a.k.a. Beck Hansen)
a.. Carina Ricco - singer, actress, composer
a.. Gloria Rusch-Novello - singer, writer, composer
a.. Karen Nelson Bell - producer, director and musician
a.. Robert Zoller - author
a.. Floyd Mutrux - screenwriter, director, producer
a.. Terry Jastrow - TV producer and director
a.. Peter Medak - film director
a.. Carl W. Rohrig - (a.k.a. Pablo Roehrig) painter
a.. Franca Cerveni - radio and television announcer
a.. James T. Sorensen - photographer
a.. Keith Code - motorcycle racing instructor
a.. Megan Shields - physician and author of health books, incl. Arthritis:
The Doctor's Cure, etc.
a.. Chaka Khan - singer
a.. Sonny Bono - singer ("Sonny and Cher"), U.S. Representative
a.. Mary Bono - widow of Sonny Bono; U.S. Representative
a.. Heber Jentzsch - President of the Church of Scientology
a.. Ernest Lehman - screenwriter of The Sound of Music
a.. Greta Van Susteren - host of On the Record with Greta Van Susteren new
show on FOX TV
a.. Werner Erhard - former Scientologist who founded est
a.. David Miscavige - important Church of Scientology religious leader;
chairman of the board for Religious Technology Center
a.. Jim Johnson - owner and founder of Mr. Jim's Pizza chain
a.. Lee Purcell - actress, Big Wednesday, etc.
a.. Michael Wiserman - Predator 2, etc.
a.. Gary Imhoff - actor; Thumbelina, etc.
a.. Manu Tupou - actor and acting teacher; Hawaii
a.. Dror Soref - director; The Seventh Coin, etc.
a.. Amanda Ambrose - singer, vocal teacher
a.. Milton Ketselas - one of Hollywood's most successful acting teachers,
who heads the Beverly Hills Playhouse
a.. Jim Rogers - celebrity producer, manager (ex-husband of Mimi Rogers)
a.. Linda Blair - actress best known for The Exorcist
a.. Arnaud Boetsch - tennis player
a.. Darius Brubeck - musician, member of "Brubeck Band"
a.. Sharon Case - actress
a.. Glenn Zottola - trumpeter
a.. Andrew Loog Oldham - writer
a.. Dick Zimmerman - celebrity photographer
a.. Jeffrey Tambor - actor
a.. Eddie Deezen - actor
a.. Corin Nemec - actor
a.. Anita Mally - actress, screenwriter
a.. Julia Migenes - opera singer
a.. Lightfield Lewis - actor, director
a.. Charles Lakes - Olympic gymnast
a.. Laura Prepon - actress
a.. Helga Wagner - jewelry designer; dated Prince Charles and Sen. Ted
Kennedy
a.. Deborah Rennard - actress
a.. Sofia Milos - actress
a.. Placido Domingo, Jr. - singer
a.. Robert F. Lyons - actor and drama teacher
a.. Carolyn Judd - ad writer and producer
a.. Paul Haggis - screenwriter, story editor, TV producer
a.. Josele Garza - racing car driver from Mexico
a.. Lenny Macaluso - musician, songwriter, producer
a.. Phillipe de Henning - racing driver, fashion designer
a.. Milton Katselas - acting teacher, director
a.. Maxine Nightingale - singer
a.. Mario Feninger - composer and concert pianist
a.. Jeffrey Scott - script writer, grandson of Moe Howard
a.. Pamela Roberts - actress, clothes designer
a.. Elena Roggero - Italian singer, songwriter
a.. Karen Nelson-Bell - producer
a.. Lamia Khashoggi - wife of wealthy and famous Saudi arms dealer Adnan
Khashoggi
a.. Noelle North - dancer, voice-over actress
a.. Misha Segal - composer
a.. Andrik Schapers - singer from Netherlands
a.. Cass Warner - writer
a.. Jason Lee - actor ("Chasing Amy")
a.. Michelle Stafford - actress ("The Young and the Restless")
a.. Denice Duff - actress ("The Young and the Restless")
a.. Lynsey Bartilson - actress ("Grounded for Life")
a.. Tom Fair - (a.k.a. Tom Feher) lyrcist for the 60s rock group the Left
Banke
a.. Moon Martin - rock star; "Bad Case of Lovin' You"
a.. Clive Clerk - actor, singer
a.. Jim McMullin - actor
a.. Michael Wiseman - child actor ("Predator 2")
a.. Ludwig Fisher - actor and artist
a.. Ryan Paris - singer, musician
a.. Michael Schnitzler - violinist
a.. Peter Winsnes - actor
a.. Eric Sherman - director
a.. Peter Schless - composer, synthetisist and producer
a.. Diana Venegas - beauty queen; Miss Venezuela; lace-gowns boutique in
Beverly Hills
a.. Jackson Sousa - Hollywood celebrity trainer
a.. Michael Sellers - concert pianist
a.. Susie Coelho - actress
a.. Hans Gunter Arenz - race car driver
a.. Fermin Sanchez - race car driver
a.. Kit Carson - motorcycle racer
a.. Al DiMeola - jazz musician
a.. Janet Greeson - owner of Diet Centers
a.. Willie B. Wilson - oil billionaire
a.. Tony Morales - drummer with the Rippingtons
a.. Hossam Ramzy - North African percussion ensemble leader, played with
Peter Gabriel
a.. Amanda Rice - (formerly "Raven") stripper; previously Kiefer
Sutherland's girlfriend

Current Status in Scientology Is Unknown:
a.. Bernadette Peters - actress
b.. Jerry Seinfeld - comedian
c.. Nicole Kidman - actress
d.. Neil Gaiman - science fiction and comic book writer
e.. Shirley MacLaine - actress (may have never been a member)
f.. Harry Kipper - (a.k.a. Martin von Haselberg) performance artist,
husband of singer Bette Midler
g.. Amy Heckerling - director
h.. Gottfried Helnwein - graphic artist
i.. Wings Hauser - actor
j.. Melanie - folk singer
k.. Gloria Swanson - actress
l.. Eden Vanning - violinist
m.. Helena Rojo - Mexican singer
n.. Sasha Malinin - Russian pop star
o.. Helaine Lembeck - actress
p.. Kim Yates - softcore "adult film" actress
q.. Tony Jacklin - pro golfer

> "MioMyo" <USA_P...@Somewhere.com> wrote:
>
>>Scientology is now Right-Wing? Since when you moron?
>
> Research "Operation Snow White," ya frothingly insane cultist.
> The Scientology crime syndicate is fully in accord with every
> crime that you support and defend.

That certainly explains why their ranks are filled with a majority of
elitist liberals, especially of the Hollywood ilk!

> Man, Christianity sure makes terrorist simps out of people, huh?

It's hard to know whether your Fredric Rice persona was more of a liberal
moron whack job than this supposed friendly fred nonsense!

Details exposing your lies above.