Another rightard stands up and shouts "Look at me! I'm a dumbass!"

Tempest

Oct 30, 2003, 9:36:36 AM10/30/03
These are the kind of people I am surrounded by here in Bakersfield.
They bitch and moan about Clinton getting a blow job, but are
forgiving when Bill Thomas gets caught with his cock in a lobbyist for
an industry he oversees.
-------------

http://bakersfield.com/opinion/story/4275004p-4285813c.html

What about that file box?

The Democrats have once again decided to try to embarrass President
Bush by having an investigation into who leaked information to the
press that former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson's wife is a CIA
operative. Big deal.

Why was there no investigation when the box full of files were missing
and then found near Hillary's office?

The information contrived in those files would allow anyone who read
them to be able to put a lot of pressure on the senators whose files
were in that box.

All Hillary had to say was that she and Bill did not know how the
files had gotten there and that they had not read them.

The news media did not insist on having something done and neither did
the Senate.

MARK T. PETRINA, Bakersfield

-----------------
http://www.startribune.com/stOnLine/cgi-bin/article?thisStory=81487992

Thursday, independent counsel Robert W. Ray, successor to Kenneth
Starr, released his report on Filegate. Guess what? The White House
was telling the truth from the start. The FBI files were transferred
because of an honest, bureaucratic mistake: The security office used
the wrong list of personnel, supplied by the Secret Service. Hillary
Rodham Clinton did not see the files, nor did any high-level White
House official. And the thoroughly demonized Bernard W. Nussbaum,
former White House counsel, did not lie to Congress. Furthermore, Ray
went out of his way to compliment the White House for its cooperation
with him.

Im Right

Oct 30, 2003, 9:44:38 AM10/30/03
who is bill thomas?
is he President?
is he in the Oval office?
is he spewing spunk all over the Oval office where little John-John played?
where heads of state are met?

"Tempest" <mordacp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: These are the kind of people I am surrounded by here in Bakersfield.

Tempest

Oct 30, 2003, 2:20:12 PM10/30/03
"Im Right" <UrW...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<qt9ob.40$vf...@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>...

> who is bill thomas?
> is he President?
> is he in the Oval office?
> is he spewing spunk all over the Oval office where little John-John played?
> where heads of state are met?

What a rightard.

Can't refute the post so he screams "CLINTON'S PENIS! CLINTON'S PENIS!".

Clinton has been out of office for 3 years, GET OVER IT!