For Those Who Believe In The "War On Terror"........

1 view

TRUTH

Feb 9, 2006, 6:49:32 AM2/9/06
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/iraq/comment/0,12956,1036687,00.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1512597,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1840182.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2608713.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4354269.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/3032147.stm
http://tinyurl.com/2kp45 (AMERICAN FREE PRESS)
http://tinyurl.com/da23y (ABC NEWS)

Yes, 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by the US government.
Here's some research information:

---------------------------------------

Dr. Steven E. Jones
Professor of Physics
Brigham Young University

"Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?"

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"In writing this paper, I call for a serious investigation of the
hypothesis that WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by
damage and fires, but through the use of pre-positioned explosives."

Professor Jones convinced SIXTY PROFESSORS that a new, full, INDEPENDENT
investigation should be performed.

The SIXTY PROFESSORS' specialties include Physics, Mechanical
Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Psychology,
Geology, and Mathematics.

WTC 7, a 47 story steel framed building, was NOT hit by an airplane,
but collapsed on 9/11/01 at approximately 5:20 PM ET.
The collapse was near symetrically, near free-fall speed, into it's own
footprint.

Video clip of WTC 7 Collapsing from CBS NEWS:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc-7_cbs_demolition.mpg

WTC 7 lease holder, Larry Silverstein, said on a PBS documentary
that they "pulled" the building. This documentary is titled "America
Rebuilds" and is discussed on PBS's website:
http://www.pbs.org/americarebuilds

Video clip with Silverstein's "Pull it" quote is here:
http://www.911blogger.com/files/video/wtc7_pbs.WMV

Take a look here for firefighter quotes from the New York Times.
Links are provided to the Official NY Times website.
http://forums.bluelemur.com/viewtopic.php?t=4820

Other 9/11 Resources:

www.911blogger.com
www.ny911truth.org
www.911proof.com
www.911review.com
www.911busters.com
www.cooperativeresearch.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_Movement

200+ 9/11 Smoking Guns Found in the Mainsteam Media:
http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

9/11 'WTC Controlled Demolition' Theory Analysis Thread:
http://forums.bluelemur.com/viewtopic.php?t=4820

More Controlled Demolition Info and Firefighter Quotes:
http://forums.bluelemur.com/viewtopic.php?t=4660

Other relevant videos and information: (Quotes, US History)
http://forums.bluelemur.com/viewtopic.php?p=24588#24588

The Fake bin Laden Video Tape:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

Building a Better Mirage (NIST Report Deception):
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/index.html

The FEMA WTC Building Performance Study (w/comments):
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/official/fema.html

The 9/11 Commission Report: An Elaborate Fiction:
http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/commission/report.html

Characteristics of the Twin Tower Collapses and What They Show:
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/index.html

Jim Higgins

Feb 9, 2006, 6:52:08 AM2/9/06

"TRUTH" <TR...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Perhaps this is too tight for you?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/903959/the_optimist.jpg

Stevel

Feb 9, 2006, 8:34:09 AM2/9/06

Another moron who can't refute the argument.
Was that a self portrait Jim?

Stevel

Jim Higgins

Feb 9, 2006, 9:49:48 AM2/9/06

"Stevel" <sste...@aol.com> wrote in message

I can actually read and think rather than looking at pictures and
regurgitating what other fruitcakes spew forth.

Stevel

Feb 9, 2006, 12:17:29 PM2/9/06

Yes you are a fruitcake. It's brave of you to admit it.
I am sure you can read but you don't think do you?
So far none of you 911 deniers have been able to
refute the evidence that people like Dr. Steven E. Jones
, Morgan Reynolds or David Ray Griffin for example.
Why do you place so much faith in the most corrupt
administration of all time?
Bush had a mountain to climb to get there
but he managed with aplomb.

Stevel

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

TRUTH

Feb 9, 2006, 3:11:40 PM2/9/06
"johns" <john...@moscow.com> wrote in news:1139511368.707531.225930
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Those "bombs" were exploding toilets and hot water tanks.
> There .. the conspiracy hypothesis is debunked, and easily
> tested. As for the Physicists ... what they never learn is,
> "There's a hell of a lot of difference between being logical
> ... and being right." :-)
>
> johns

You obviously don't know all the evidence

Message has been deleted

age...@justicespammail.com

Feb 9, 2006, 8:44:19 PM2/9/06
On 9 Feb 2006 05:34:09 -0800, "Stevel" <sste...@aol.com> wrote:

>Another moron who can't refute the argument.

Why should he? You'll just ignore it.

>Was that a self portrait Jim?

Why? Are you jealous that you don't have one, Stevie?

age...@justicespammail.com

Feb 9, 2006, 8:45:21 PM2/9/06
On 9 Feb 2006 09:17:29 -0800, "Stevel" <sste...@aol.com> wrote:

>Yes you are a fruitcake. It's brave of you to admit it.
>I am sure you can read but you don't think do you?
>So far none of you 911 deniers have been able to
>refute the evidence that people like Dr. Steven E. Jones
>, Morgan Reynolds or David Ray Griffin for example.

Tell us again exactly what "evidence" it is that they have presented?

Stevel

Feb 9, 2006, 8:52:22 PM2/9/06

johns wrote:
> I read it. I can debunk every bit of it,

In fact you can't.
Come on now no weak excuses.

> but I'm going to
> arm college students to do it themselves .. next time
> a Physicist gets "logical" and plays with pieces of
> evidence. If you have any more questions, I'm sitting
> on a hall with 9 PhDs in Mechanical Engineering,
> several of whom have designed the safety systems
> that prevent just such hydraulic explosions in Nuclear
> Power Plants. Go read the label on any hot water tank
> for a start.
>
> johns

No doubt there were some exploding water tanks etc in the region on
fire
but not lower down.
Ask your Phd pals how water tanks do this:

"There was just an explosion [in the south tower]. It seemed like on
television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was
going
all the way around like a belt, all these explosions."
--Firefighter Richard Banaciski

"I saw a flash flash flash [at] the lower level of the building. You
know
like when they demolish a building?"
--Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

"It was like a professional demolition where they set the charges on
certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'."
--Paramedic Daniel Rivera

The above quotations come from a collection of 9/11 oral histories that

were recorded by the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) at the end of
2001.

Then ask them to account for the molton steel found at the sub-basement
levels of WTC 1,2 and 7. Don't forget that the NIST report admitted
that
most of the aircraft fuel was burnt off in the first 10 minutes.

What the fuck happened to WTC 6? A huge crater right through the
building
yet the building did not collapse.
It suffered a huge explosion just after the south tower was hit.
Luckily it had been emptied just 12 minutes after WCT1 was hit
although at this time no body was evacuating the south tower
in any organized way.

Stevel

Kris Baker

Feb 9, 2006, 9:01:22 PM2/9/06

<age...@justicespammail.com> wrote in message

What an adult, cogent argument. I'm sure you've both swayed
many to your sides, with this post.

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF ALT.TRUE-CRIME

Stevel

Feb 9, 2006, 10:03:58 PM2/9/06

Mr pathetic fails again.

TRUTH

Feb 10, 2006, 2:38:13 AM2/10/06
"johns" <john...@moscow.com> wrote in news:1139524940.672938.175920
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I read it. I can debunk every bit of it, but I'm going to

> arm college students to do it themselves .. next time
> a Physicist gets "logical" and plays with pieces of
> evidence. If you have any more questions, I'm sitting
> on a hall with 9 PhDs in Mechanical Engineering,
> several of whom have designed the safety systems
> that prevent just such hydraulic explosions in Nuclear
> Power Plants. Go read the label on any hot water tank
> for a start.
>
> johns

Yeah? How do your 9 PhDs friends explain the collapse of Building 7?

The problem is that you have a problem with alternate theories, and have
the need to call them "wacko" or some other childish name. And you think
logical thinking gives inaccurate results. Well, LM tell you something:
Logical thinking gives *correct* results. For you to assume the opposite
shows you to be brainwashed.

Show your 9 friends the video clips of WTC 7 and see what they say. Show
them the video of the WTC 7 squibs too.

You haven't debunked a thing.

TRUTH

Feb 10, 2006, 5:59:17 AM2/10/06
Bush 'plotted to lure Saddam into war with fake UN plane'
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article342859.ece

Blair-Bush deal before Iraq war revealed in secret memo
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/iraq/story/0,,1700881,00.html

Ex-CIA Official Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
http://tinyurl.com/c84fg (WASHINGTON POST)

Powell's former chief of staff on Iraq intel: 'I participated in a hoax'
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Powells_former_chief_of_staff_on_0205.html

TRUTH <TR...@nospam.com> wrote in news:Xns976545B4E4C00truth@
130.81.64.196:

Pennyroyal

Feb 10, 2006, 3:43:00 PM2/10/06

This is an intersting list of links and a lot of the data is
axiomatic, to me, in that I can see immediately why I aught to be
concerned with what is going on and what went on back then.

The difficulty I have is with the collapse of the WTC 7 building.

I'm quite prepared to acknowledge it seems convincing, to a non expert
with absolutely zero first hand knowledge of building structure and
demolition characteristics, and I'm happy enough to accept the word of
these experts (for now anyway), but what I cant understand is WHY its
as important as all this attention seems to suggest.

So they pulled down a building. So what? Did people die in this
collapse? I cannot understand what anyone would gain by lieing about
demoliton, as opposed to it just falling down. Wasnt the hi-jacking
of the planes and their kamikaze flights more than anough
justification for everything that has gone down since?

If you could explain why its so important, or provide a link to a site
that explains it, it might clear some fog in this ole head of mine.

age...@justicespammail.com

Feb 10, 2006, 5:11:40 PM2/10/06

Speaking of pathetic...

Stevel

Feb 10, 2006, 5:18:30 PM2/10/06

First of all it takes time and preparation to set demolition charges
to ensure a safe and tidy demolition. As the events of 911 are claimed
by the
US government to have been a surprise, you have to ask who could have
set the charges?
If WTC7 was burning so fiercly as to suggest a possible collapse how
could the charges have been set? Why would anyone think it might
collapse? After all a steel framed building
of any size has never been collapsed by fire anywhere in the world
before (or since).
As the observed fires and damage was relatively small and asymmetrical
any likely collapse
would also have been relatively slow and asymmetrical.
The actual collapse was very fast and very tidy.
The buildings on either side were hardly touched.
There is significant video evidence to prove that demolition charges
were set.
So if you can accept that WTC7 was demolished you must ask who had the
charges set?
WTC7 contained significant government offices including the CIA
the Mayor's Office of Emergency Managment
and the Securities & Exchange Commission.
These offices contained evidence documents of Enron and other serious
financial scandals that may well have been very embarrassing to some
very senior administration people.
Obviously WTC7 would have been very secure.
Marvin Bush was in charge of the security of the WTC including 7.
He would have been in a position to have the job done.

If you want to see how the 911 events benefit the Bush/Cheney agenda
I would suggest you check out the PNAC website:

http://www.newamericancentury.org

and read the article on Rebuilding America's Defenses:
Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf.

Of particular interest is the expression for the need of a "New Pearl
Harbor".

You may not realise that Jeb Bush, Cheney.Rumsfeld and a whole host
of senior Bush appointees are or were members of The PNAC.

WTC7 is significant because it is such an obvious pre-planned
demolition
that only administration black ops could have carried out.
Combine that with all the other unexplained anomalies of 911 you may
well
come to the conclusion that any Arabs involved were in fact just
plausible patsies in an event orchestrated by the criminals now running
the USA for their own warped agenda of literally world domination.
One thing for sure they are not doing it for your freedom or benefit.

Stevel

TRUTH

Feb 10, 2006, 5:30:06 PM2/10/06
"Stevel" <sste...@aol.com> wrote in

I believe one or two people died from the WTC 7 demolition, but don't
know the facts offhand

Sky King

Feb 10, 2006, 9:40:32 PM2/10/06
On 9 Feb 2006 09:17:29 -0800, "Stevel" <sste...@aol.com> wrote:

>Yes you are a fruitcake. It's brave of you to admit it.
>I am sure you can read but you don't think do you?
>So far none of you 911 deniers have been able to
>refute the evidence that people like Dr. Steven E. Jones
>, Morgan Reynolds or David Ray Griffin for example.

Bubba stevel, lame 9/11 denier, is back to make an ass of himself once
again for all to see.

Professor Jones, spanked by his own university and many BYU departments for
abandoning science in favor of fanciful political activism, along with his
cabal of unqualified "scholars", including our very own house fool,
Muhammad Columbo, has easily been refuted by science:

http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

http://www.911myths.com/Energy_Transfer_Addendum.pdf

http://www.911myths.com/NISTREPORT.pdf

Note that Jones et all have been presented these papers and are unable to
refute them or admit that science trumps politics every time.

Thanks for bending over again, bubba stevel. It's great to give your butt a
good swift kick again.

Fredric L. Rice

Feb 10, 2006, 10:50:52 PM2/10/06
TRUTH <TR...@nospam.com> wrote:

>Dr. Steven E. Jones
>Professor of Physics
>Brigham Young University

<rofl!> Try finding someone who applies science, ya fucking idiot.

---
"President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President
Roosevelt have all authorized electronic surveillance on a far broader
scale." - AG Christoterrorist Alberto Gonzales, Senate testimony

"Make no mistake about it, this is an attempt to overthrow the
government, not by force of arms, but by seductive arguments
preying on the public's fear of terrorism." -- Filius Nullius

"Adolf Hitler's ghost is alive and unwell inside Pat
Robertson's carcass." -- Shydavid

Seethis Pass

Feb 11, 2006, 4:54:09 AM2/11/06

Self portrait?

Seethis Pass

Feb 11, 2006, 5:01:11 AM2/11/06
On 9 Feb 2006 10:56:08 -0800, "johns" <john...@moscow.com> wrote:

>Those "bombs" were exploding toilets and hot water tanks.
>There .. the conspiracy hypothesis is debunked, and easily
>tested. As for the Physicists ... what they never learn is,
>"There's a hell of a lot of difference between being logical
>... and being right." :-)
>
>johns

The bombs were recorded loud and clear from over a mile away. They had
the deep earth resonance of a large event, much too large for toilets
or water heaters. the above post is nonsense.

See and hear them here.
Only for the non entrenched.
http://thewebfairy.com/911/binaries/9-11%20Eyewitness.avi

Seethis Pass

Feb 11, 2006, 5:02:53 AM2/11/06
On 9 Feb 2006 14:42:20 -0800, "johns" <john...@moscow.com> wrote:

>I read it. I can debunk every bit of it, but I'm going to
>arm college students to do it themselves .. next time
>a Physicist gets "logical" and plays with pieces of
>evidence. If you have any more questions, I'm sitting
>on a hall with 9 PhDs in Mechanical Engineering,
>several of whom have designed the safety systems
>that prevent just such hydraulic explosions in Nuclear
>Power Plants. Go read the label on any hot water tank
>for a start.
>
>johns

The assertion that the bombs, seen and heard on 9/11 were water based
is absurd.

EagleEye

Feb 11, 2006, 5:36:35 AM2/11/06
> Those "bombs" were exploding toilets and hot water tanks.
> There .. the conspiracy hypothesis is debunked, and easily
> tested. As for the Physicists ... what they never learn is,
> "There's a hell of a lot of difference between being logical
> ... and being right." :-)
>
> johns

Sure you weren't sitting on the john when you came up with that one?

The reports as well as the recordings of explosives, are clear and
unmistakable. Many reported visuals of explosions and crackling sounds
as well. You don't know what you're talking about. You are speaking
from denial. That's the impression.

Sky King

Feb 11, 2006, 9:14:09 AM2/11/06
On 11 Feb 2006 02:36:35 -0800, "EagleEye" <jne...@globalmanagement.ca>
wrote:

New scientific research shows that there very well could have been
Thermite-type explosions:

http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

What do you think about that, Eagle Eye?