FOXaganda Network at it Again!

Tabernacle

Oct 1, 2003, 9:40:47 AM10/1/03
What is that line Bull Shit Line I keep hearing on the Foxaganda
Network over and over again which goes something like "We Report You
Decide"?

Well this morning I heard Yet Another Example (in a long line) of how
they Do Not Practice What They Preach! as just this morning a couple
of Aholes on one of the shows went on and on and on about Ambassador
Wilsons $2,000.00 donation that he gave to Senator Kerry, which they
then went on to twist everything about it in order to work it out in
their own sick minds that somehow this then made everything he said
about all this criminal activity going on in the Bushie Whitehouse
into somekind of political game being played by Wilson in order to get
a Democrat in the Whitehouse!

HELLO EARTH TO FOX...Is this the same Ambassador Wilson who Voted For
GW Bush in the year 2000??? Is this the Same AMBASSADOR WILSON who
George H W Bush chose to serve in his REPUBLICAN Administration??Which
BTW these FOXaHOLES NEVER MENTIONED!

So much for the "We Report" side of it!

Man I tell you is it any wonder that all of the Rightwingnutjobs who
just get what passes for news from the Foxaganda Network and then post
that same Bull Shit here as so out of it!

Im Right

Oct 1, 2003, 9:46:47 AM10/1/03
you were in the voting booth

Everyone knows FOX NEWS CHANNEL is Fair, Balanced and totally unbiased.

The scum liberal elitist are the enemy of the civilized world

"Tabernacle" <taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: What is that line Bull Shit Line I keep hearing on the Foxaganda

Gary S. Simon

Oct 1, 2003, 10:12:01 AM10/1/03
In article <6449fb5e.03100...@posting.google.com>,
taberna...@hotmail.com (Tabernacle) wrote:

> all of the Rightwingnutjobs . . .

> just get what passes for news from the Foxaganda Network and then post
> that same Bull Shit here

It's very unfair to suggest that all that posting comes from Faux
news.

Some of it is cut-and-pasted from newsmax.

Some of the rest is what Rush said on the radio.

Bill Bonde ( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )

Oct 1, 2003, 11:14:45 AM10/1/03

Tabernacle wrote:

> What is that line Bull Shit Line I keep hearing on the Foxaganda
> Network over and over again which goes something like "We Report You
> Decide"?
>
> Well this morning I heard Yet Another Example (in a long line) of how
> they Do Not Practice What They Preach! as just this morning a couple
> of Aholes on one of the shows went on and on and on about Ambassador
> Wilsons $2,000.00 donation that he gave to Senator Kerry, which they
> then went on to twist everything about it in order to work it out in
> their own sick minds that somehow this then made everything he said
> about all this criminal activity going on in the Bushie Whitehouse
> into somekind of political game being played by Wilson in order to get
> a Democrat in the Whitehouse!

"All this criminal activity"? If *you* were on some network and allowed
to talk, wouldn't we hear a pretty biased viewpoint? Other than the
supposed issue with this disclosure of Wilson's wife's affiliation with
CIA, what is 'all this criminal activity'? Or did you just say that to
be over the top?

Grinder

Oct 1, 2003, 11:33:45 AM10/1/03

"Im Right" <UrW...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> you were in the voting booth
>

> Everyone knows FOX NEWS CHANNEL is Fair, Balanced and totally unbiased.
>
> The scum liberal elitist are the enemy of the civilized world

LOL. Faux news is the subject of jokes from Leno to Letterman to the Dailey
Show. Hannity and O'liely are both liars who say what their bosses tell
them to say.

Pop Kulcher

Oct 1, 2003, 1:52:21 PM10/1/03
"Im Right" <UrW...@yahoo.com> wrote

> Everyone knows FOX NEWS CHANNEL is Fair, Balanced and totally unbiased.
This is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing a little humor and brightening our day.

Tempest

Oct 1, 2003, 1:52:20 PM10/1/03
"Bill Bonde ( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )" <std...@backpacker.com> wrote in message news:<3F7AEF65...@backpacker.com>...

There is a 1993 law which makes it illegal.

Take your own advice and read up the Aldrich Ames case.

Pop Kulcher

Oct 1, 2003, 1:54:47 PM10/1/03
"Bill Bonde ( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )" wrote

> "All this criminal activity"? If *you* were on some network and allowed
> to talk, wouldn't we hear a pretty biased viewpoint?
Yes. But if it were a real news network (as opposed to a Republican
mouthpiece like Fox), we might expect to hear a contrary viewpoint as
well.

> Other than the supposed issue with this disclosure of Wilson's wife's
> affiliation with CIA, what is 'all this criminal activity'? Or did you just
> say that to be over the top?
Maybe he meant Bush's knowing misrepresentations about the Nigerian
plutonian connection? Obviously, lying to build support for a war is
far less criminal than, say, getting a blowjob, but still...

john howell

Oct 1, 2003, 2:05:54 PM10/1/03
You are playing the devil's advocate, right? I mean you are just putting
everyone on, right? After all, it is hard to believe anyone could be that
dumb or stupid as to post such unadularated drivel. Or maybe you work for
Fox news, They do seem to have a lot of mindless fucks working there.
JRH

John Dough

Oct 1, 2003, 2:36:20 PM10/1/03
"Bill Bonde ( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )" <std...@backpacker.com> wrote in message news:<3F7AEF65...@backpacker.com>...

> "All this criminal activity"? If *you* were on some network and allowed
> to talk, wouldn't we hear a pretty biased viewpoint? Other than the
> supposed issue with this disclosure of Wilson's wife's affiliation with
> CIA, what is 'all this criminal activity'? Or did you just say that to
> be over the top?

I think the point that was being made was basically this:

If you're going to talk the talk, at least have the common decency to
subsequently walk the walk.

Tom Yankum

Oct 1, 2003, 3:10:50 PM10/1/03
Fictional News Channel....has always reported the news in favor of
conservatives....if a story does not favor the GOP...then bottom line is it
doesn't get reported by this awful news source. This is one of the biggest
Conservative news propaganda sources in the media besides, Hannity,
O'reilly, Limbaugh, and Boortz. The bottom line is they claim to be
bi-partisian, but yet they defend Bush and staff for any miscue. No wonder
why Limbaugh makes $25 Million a year....he's a great contributor to the
GOP, just like the above mentioned names.

Tabernacle

Oct 1, 2003, 5:36:50 PM10/1/03
Bush Butt Boy Bill Bonde Bellowed:

( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )

You read books??? I thought all you Rightwingnutjobs did was Burn
Them!

Be Careful Billy Boy if you read the books you are supposed to destroy
then one day you might start thinking for yourself, at which point the
State of Ignorance that you sold your soul to might find you to be
"OBSOLETE" (thats a Twilight Zone Reference btw)!

> "All this criminal activity"? If *you* were on some network and allowed
> to talk, wouldn't we hear a pretty biased viewpoint?

A viewpoint other than the Republickcan Partyline on the Foxaganda
Network?

Hell will freeze over first!

Moorehead Johnson

Oct 1, 2003, 6:06:42 PM10/1/03
taberna...@hotmail.com (Tabernacle) wrote in message news:<6449fb5e.03100...@posting.google.com>...

> What is that line Bull Shit Line I keep hearing on the Foxaganda
> Network over and over again which goes something like "We Report You
> Decide"?
>
> Well this morning I heard Yet Another Example (in a long line) of how
> they Do Not Practice What They Preach! as just this morning a couple
> of Aholes on one of the shows went on and on and on about Ambassador
> Wilsons $2,000.00 donation that he gave to Senator Kerry, which they
> then went on to twist everything about it in order to work it out in
> their own sick minds that somehow this then made everything he said
> about all this criminal activity going on in the Bushie Whitehouse
> into somekind of political game being played by Wilson in order to get
> a Democrat in the Whitehouse!
>
> HELLO EARTH TO FOX...Is this the same Ambassador Wilson who Voted For
> GW Bush in the year 2000??? Is this the Same AMBASSADOR WILSON who
> George H W Bush chose to serve in his REPUBLICAN Administration??Which
> BTW these FOXaHOLES NEVER MENTIONED!

Was anything that Fox reported about Wilson untrue? If not, then
you're just bitching about Fox doing what what Dan Rather, Peter
Jennings and Tom Brokaw have done for years. Turnabout fairplay,
homie. Foxnews is the ONLY news channel that wasn't toeing the
liberal line about the war in Iraq and so far they seem to be the only
ones out there reporting Wilson for what he is...a self-absorbed,
egotisitcal nutjob already talking about movie deals.

MJ

Tempest

Oct 1, 2003, 7:55:15 PM10/1/03
"Im Right" <UrW...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > you were in the voting booth

> Everyone knows FOX NEWS CHANNEL is Fair, Balanced and totally unbiased.

Is that why they went to court to defend their right to lie?

They won the case, BTW.

> > The scum liberal elitist are the enemy of the civilized world

"You have to remember that people who watch FOX and listen to AM talk
radio aren't what you'd call 'critical thinkers.' They don't call
themselves 'Dittoheads' for nothing." - FOX Attorney Dori Hanswirth.

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act.

Bill Bonde ( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )

Oct 1, 2003, 8:10:22 PM10/1/03

Tabernacle wrote:

> Bush Butt Boy Bill Bonde Bellowed:
>
> ( Read a book, it's important!!!!!! )
>
> You read books??? I thought all you Rightwingnutjobs did was Burn
> Them!

I don't think I've ever burned a book.

> Be Careful Billy Boy if you read the books you are supposed to destroy
> then one day you might start thinking for yourself, at which point the
> State of Ignorance that you sold your soul to might find you to be
> "OBSOLETE" (thats a Twilight Zone Reference btw)!

How about you start reading books. You need the help.

> > "All this criminal activity"? If *you* were on some network and allowed
> > to talk, wouldn't we hear a pretty biased viewpoint?
>
> A viewpoint other than the Republickcan Partyline on the Foxaganda
> Network?

I don't watch FoxNews, try again.

Tempest

Oct 1, 2003, 8:00:02 PM10/1/03

S...@the.troll wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Oct 2003, "Im Right" wrote:
> >Everyone knows FOX NEWS CHANNEL is Fair, Balanced and totally unbiased.
>

> That is such a dumb statement that I now realize you are just another
> 4th grader playing troll...

They do tend to make it obvious, don't they?