The TRUTH scares and ANGERS demonRATS and you leftist liberalies

I'm Right

Apr 20, 2004, 4:05:46 PM4/20/04
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/20/politics/20TAX.html?position=&ei=5062&en=d42e6e959b1526e5&ex=1083038400&adxnnl=1&partner=GOOGLE&pagewanted=print&adxnnlx=1082491439-BiygUeqcu5oV8eZqzeTtAA

April 20, 2004
An I.R.S. Promotion for Bush at Tax Time
By JENNIFER 8. LEE

s the deadline for filing tax returns approached, news releases from the
Internal Revenue Service included a little something extra, a sentence
promoting the administration's tax policies that said, "America has a
choice: It can continue to grow the economy and create new jobs as the
president's policies are doing, or it can raise taxes on American families
and small businesses, hurting economic recovery and future job creation."

"Stating our position is appropriate," said Rob Nichols, a spokesman for the
Treasury Department, which oversees the I.R.S. "The administration's views
on fiscal policy are that lower taxes have helped strengthen the economy and
led to an environment of increased job creation."

Earlier this year, the Treasury Department was criticized after its analysis
of a tax plan similar to one proposed by Senator John Kerry was used to
attack Mr. Kerry as he sought the Democratic nomination for president.

"This administration is abusing the public trust and campaigning on the
taxpayers' dime," Phil Singer, a spokesman for the Kerry campaign, said
Monday. The Kerry campaign has started an online petition to protest the
White House's use of federal resources for the president's re-election
effort.

The sentence about President Bush's tax policies showed up on four April 9
news releases that were labeled "April 15th Tax Day Reminders": "Treasury
and I.R.S. Work To Make Paying Taxes a Little Easier," "The 2001 and 2003
Tax Relief Plans Will Impact Income Tax Returns Filed," "Millions of
Individuals and Families Are Benefiting From Tax Relief Plan" and "Tax
Relief Reinvigorated the U.S. Economy and Is Driving Job Creation."

Donald Richter

Apr 20, 2004, 4:11:20 PM4/20/04
"I'm Rong" <ImR...@urRite.net> wrote in message

Roncy

Apr 20, 2004, 4:25:36 PM4/20/04
"Donald Richter" <GrGo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "I'm Rong" <ImR...@urRite.net> wrote in message

Rite on. lefty here is almost as big a liar as KKKondolezzie Ricin.

I'm Right

Apr 20, 2004, 5:01:50 PM4/20/04
Typical liberalie response.
continuing your use of attacks of personal destruction.
Quite simple, demonRATS have no basis, so they lie, cheat and steal.
That is their mantra.

"Roncy" <noth...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Roncy

Apr 21, 2004, 4:42:04 AM4/21/04

> Typical liberalie response.
> continuing your use of attacks of personal destruction.
> Quite simple, demonRATS have no basis, so they lie, cheat and steal.
> That is their mantra.

See? There it goes again.