Republican DOJ Prosecuter Busted for Kiddie Sex

1 view

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Sep 17, 2007, 6:42:02 PM9/17/07
These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old. Each day
more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
America and get rid of these wingnuts.
- - - - - - - - - - -

DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on suspicion of
traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.

John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern
district of Florida, was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit Monday
afternoon.

An undercover officer posed as a mother offering her child to Atchison for sex,
according to police.

The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the
5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity. Detectives said Atchison
responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no
rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice."

The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He
responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according
to detectives.

[more]
<http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html>

--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and perverts.

Jack

Sep 17, 2007, 6:44:17 PM9/17/07

Ho Lee Shit!

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 7:13:24 PM9/17/07

"GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old. Each
> day
> more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
> America and get rid of these wingnuts.
> - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on
> suspicion of
> traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.
> ========

If he was a republican, the article would have reported it. When no party
affiliaton is mentioned, you can bet your house he is a Democrap.

bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica

Sep 17, 2007, 7:14:22 PM9/17/07
On Sep 17, 4:13 pm, "Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat
Fundrai...@Senate.gov> wrote:
> "GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:_oDHi.108055$Fc.71996@attbi_s21...

> > These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old. Each
> > day
> > more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
> > America and get rid of these wingnuts.
> > - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> > DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on
> > suspicion of
> > traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.
> > ========
>
> If he was a republican, the article would have reported it. When no party
> affiliaton is mentioned, you can bet your house he is a Democrap.

republicans are pervert faggots, he was a conservative faggot hypocrit
like all you stupid repugs

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 7:19:38 PM9/17/07

"bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica" <bushhelpsc...@yahoo.com>
wrote in message news:1190070862....@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

> On Sep 17, 4:13 pm, "Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat
> Fundrai...@Senate.gov> wrote:
>> "GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:_oDHi.108055$Fc.71996@attbi_s21...
>>
>> > These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old.
>> > Each
>> > day
>> > more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean
>> > up
>> > America and get rid of these wingnuts.
>> > - - - - - - - - - - -
>>
>> > DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on
>> > suspicion of
>> > traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.
>> > ========
>>
>> If he was a republican, the article would have reported it. When no party
>> affiliaton is mentioned, you can bet your house he is a Democrap.

Democraps are pervert faggots, Barney Frank, Mel Reynolds andf Gerry Studds
are proof of that .

=======================

Yes we know Skank.

Sid9

Sep 17, 2007, 7:26:37 PM9/17/07

Aint hardly any Democrats in Pensacola......

Sid9

Sep 17, 2007, 7:30:51 PM9/17/07

Very few Democrats in Pensacola

J Carroll

Sep 17, 2007, 7:25:48 PM9/17/07

And now there is one less Proud Republican.

--
John R. Carroll

www.machiningsolution.com

The Vicar

Sep 17, 2007, 7:44:20 PM9/17/07

"Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
wrote in message news:N--dndqJeaqIl3Lb...@comcast.com...

didnt you learn anything from the Gonzalez affair? All the DOJ prosecutors
are currently Republican and since the firings they are all "loyal bushies"

Bob Loblaw

Sep 17, 2007, 7:45:01 PM9/17/07

"Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
wrote in message news:N--dndqJeaqIl3Lb...@comcast.com...

You can bet all you want, but you'd lose, like you pervs did on '06. A safe
bet is that if no party affiliation is mentioned, an embarassed rightwinger
wrote it.

Bob Loblaw

Sep 17, 2007, 7:49:41 PM9/17/07

"Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
wrote in message news:3_adnTEkfdEXlnLb...@comcast.com...
Yes, you do know skank. You were raised by one. You have a chip on your
shoulder because Barney Frank refused to come in your mouth, no matter how
much you begged for it.

Bob Loblaw

Sep 17, 2007, 7:50:59 PM9/17/07

"J Carroll" <jcar...@machiningsolution.com> wrote in message
The kids won't be safe until we get 'em all.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Sep 17, 2007, 7:57:11 PM9/17/07
The Vicar wrote:

The people at DailyKos found his voter registration:

"The only registered John Dave R Atchison (John David Roy Atchison)registered in
Florida is a Republican from Gulf Breeze (Pensacola suburb) born in 1957, which
fits the other information....."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/9/17/161247/155
--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 7:57:47 PM9/17/07

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>==============

That comes as a shock to the 39 % of Registered democraps in Pensacola .

As of August 2005, in Escambia County, 44% of the residents are registered
Republicans compared to 39.91% of the population having registered as
Democrats with another 13.21% having no party affiliation.[16
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensacola,_Florida

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Sep 17, 2007, 7:58:13 PM9/17/07

Goat Boy tries to shield a kiddie fucker. Pathetic
--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 7:58:28 PM9/17/07

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
================
\
So why are 39 % of registered voters there registered as democraps for?
Skank face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensacola,_Florida

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:00:17 PM9/17/07

"The Vicar" <whine...@gmail.com> wrote in message
========================

I se you are fucked up again . Clinton was the one that fired all 93 US
prosecutors when he came into office.
Also this guy s was an assistant and had been there for many years.

The Vicar

Sep 17, 2007, 8:01:09 PM9/17/07

"Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
wrote in message news:VMGdnXoPZ6o4iXLb...@comcast.com...

sorry, Skank Face, he is a Republican.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensacola,_Florida

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:01:49 PM9/17/07

"Bob Loblaw" <Law...@loblaw.law> wrote in message

> "Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
> wrote in message news:N--dndqJeaqIl3Lb...@comcast.com...
>>
>> "GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> message news:_oDHi.108055$Fc.71996@attbi_s21...
>>> These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old.
>>> Each day
>>> more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
>>> America and get rid of these wingnuts.
>>> - - - - - - - - - - -
>>>
>>> DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on
>>> suspicion of
>>> traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.
>>> ========
>>
>> If he was a republican, the article would have reported it. When no party
>> affiliaton is mentioned, you can bet your house he is a Democrap.
>>
> You can bet all you want, but you'd lose, like you pervs did on '06.
================

Pretty bold statement coming from a party member Donkey ass who lost over 72
Seats in 1994 and still has yet to get them all back

The Vicar

Sep 17, 2007, 8:02:23 PM9/17/07

"Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
wrote in message news:n8WdnVWom42PiHLb...@comcast.com...

Bush also fired all the prosecutors in his FIRST term. the other firings
were in the second term.

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:02:50 PM9/17/07

> sorry, I fucked up again . your facts really bitch slaped me in my herped
> infested face so hard that my sores are bleeding again.
======================

Good!

Sid9

Sep 17, 2007, 8:07:52 PM9/17/07

Registered Dems in Pensacola are DINOs.
Pensacola is the deep South

James Of Tucson

Sep 17, 2007, 8:11:27 PM9/17/07
On Sep 17, 3:42 pm, GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

<g...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old. Each day
> more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
> America and get rid of these wingnuts.

This is one of the guys Bush and Gozales *DIDN'T* fire.

The *really* disturbing thing is that police knew enough about this
guy to setup a sting operation. Known child molester, allowed to work
as a prosecutor. How long did they know? Did Gonzales know about it
back when he was evaluating US attorneys? (HE SHOULD HAVE!) Is this
the REAL reason for all the secrecy?

...The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no

injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it

plenty," according to detectives...

Is this what they have to do to get Larry Craig out of the headlines?

For those of you insisting he's not a Republican, apparently it is
know that he is registered as a Republican in Gulf Breeze.

Dude, killers of adults, and most of the time even rapists of adults
can survive in prison okay. But rapists of five-year-olds? They
don't live long in prison. And while they live they don't get a
single minute of peace. Lot of guys in prison have reformed
themselves, found God and a path of righteousness, you know. That
means child rapists, the abomination that they are, should die, and
that's why they are unfortunate enough to be thrown into the pit...

In any case, he has told a cop that he's had sex with, e.g., five year
olds before... "plenty"... Too bad in a way that he cannot be forced
to give names.

Maybe somebody can give him a call or pay him a visit, if he's
released from police custody that is:

John David Roy Atchison
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number: - 398871
Address: 21 E Garden St Ste 300
Pensacola, Florida 325015603
United States
Phone: 850.4343251

E-Mail: j.d.roy....@usdoj.gov

County: Escambia
Circuit: 1
Admitted: 06/14/1984

10-Year Discipline History None

The Find A Lawyer directory provides limited basic information
about attorneys licensed to practice in Florida and is provided as a
public service by The Florida Bar. The information contained herein is
provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, express or implied. The
Florida Bar, its Board of Governors, employees, and agents thereof are
not responsible for the accuracy of the data. Much of the information
is provided by the attorney and it is the attorney's responsibility to
review and update the information. Publication of attorneys' contact
information within this listing should not be construed as their
consent to receive unsolicited communications in any form. Certain
unauthorized uses of this data may result in civil or criminal
penalties. The Find A Lawyer directory is not a lawyer referral
service.

His boss:

Northern District
Gregory Robert Miller, USA*
111 N. Adams Street, 4th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Web Site | Press Releases
(850)942-8430 (850)942-9577
300 East University Avenue, Suite 310
Gainesville, FL 32601 (352)378-0996 (352)371-1912
30 West Government Street
Panama City, FL 32401 (850)785-3495 (850)763-3415
21 E. Garden Street
Pensacola, FL 32502 (850)444-4000 (850)432-7763

Hats off to the undercover cop who posed as "Mom", for somehow being
able to hear the pervert explain that he's done it before, numerous
times, and resisting the urge to either shoot him on the spot, or even
throw up.

Any defendant who was ever convicted in any case this guy ever argued
should get a new trial. That might teach the government a lesson,
that this stuff is their problem.

Sid9

Sep 17, 2007, 8:11:05 PM9/17/07

Tell us about McCombs County, FL .
Thats where this seems to have happened

James Of Tucson

Sep 17, 2007, 8:16:20 PM9/17/07
On Sep 17, 5:11 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Tell us about McCombs County, FL .
> Thats where this seems to have happened

Since he did it across state lines and it was a Federal investigation,
all he has to do is get convicted before 1/20/2009... and then Bush
can pardon him....

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:21:11 PM9/17/07

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
==============================
Mc Combs county Florida exists only in your crack riddled sphincter of a
brain .

I guess all sorts of things happen there wen you smoke crack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000_Florida_results

Tell us what asshole you pulled a non existant conty out of. Yours or your
butt buddies?

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:22:18 PM9/17/07

"James Of Tucson" <james0...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>==================

Too bad he's not a terrorist , then Clinton could pardon him like her
hussband did to thoe Puertorican terrorist in 199.

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:24:11 PM9/17/07

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
====================

So is New Orleans. Bam Smacked again with facts in your Herpes riddled Face.
Tell us where McCombs county is in Florida again . we all need a good laugh.

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:27:38 PM9/17/07

"James Of Tucson" <james0...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>================

You mean like Clinton did for his party's Child dex offending Democrap
Congressrats?

http://www.nndb.com/people/857/000088593/
AKA Melvin Jay Reynolds, Sr.
Born: 8-Jan-1952
Birthplace: Mound Bayou, MS

Gender: Male
Religion: Baptist
Race or Ethnicity: Black
Sexual orientation: Straight
Occupation: Politician, Criminal
Party Affiliation: Democratic

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Congressman from Illinois, 1993-95

In one tape, Reynolds asks Heard to describe sex with her lesbian lover,
then asks if he can join Heard in bed with "Theresa," a fictitious
15-year-old Catholic-school girl, whom Heard invented apparently to tempt
Reynolds. At one point he begs her to provide lewd photos of the girl.
"Jesus," Reynolds says on the tapes, "a Catholic. [...] Did I win the
Lotto?"
In January 2001, President Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds's remaining
sentence

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:27:48 PM9/17/07

"GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
========================

Democrats Elect theri kiddie fuckers to ofice and then tell us how great a
job they are doing.

[...]

sentence http://www.nndb.com/people/857/000088593/

James Of Tucson

Sep 17, 2007, 8:32:07 PM9/17/07
On Sep 17, 5:01 pm, "Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat
Fundrai...@Senate.gov> wrote:

> Pretty bold statement coming from a party member Donkey ass who lost over 72
> Seats in 1994 and still has yet to get them all back

What do you get out of the few minutes where you can pretend the guy
isn't a Republican?
Whatever it is, it all fades away pretty quickly. Stings, doesn't it?

Jack

Sep 17, 2007, 8:32:16 PM9/17/07

Let's not mention that Bush is harboring a Cuban terrorist who blew up a
Cuban airliner in 1976, killing 73 people.

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:45:55 PM9/17/07
but not before Democraps Re Elected him to office as his Pedophilia is a
Resume Enhancer to them.

http://www.nndb.com/people/857/000088593/

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 8:48:05 PM9/17/07

> On Sep 17, 3:42 pm, GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia
> <g...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old. Each
>> day
>> more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
>> America and get rid of these wingnuts.
>
> This is one of the guys Bush and Gozales *DIDN'T* fire.

=====================

He can be a shoe in for Democraps next Election like Democrap Mel Reynolds

Jack

Sep 17, 2007, 8:49:52 PM9/17/07
You forgot this part:

"In January 2001, President Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds's remaining

sentence for bank fraud. The former Congressman had already completed
his sentence for the sex crimes. Contrary to popular belief, Reynolds
did not receive a pardon for any crime."

http://www.nndb.com/people/857/000088593/

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 9:04:23 PM9/17/07

"Jack" <jack6128*NOSPAM*@gmail.com> wrote in message
===============

Good . So now you agree with Bush's commutation of scooter Libby sentence
too.
Thanks for admitting that .

Bugman

Sep 17, 2007, 9:20:45 PM9/17/07

"Democrat Criminal Fundraisers" <Criminal democrat Fundr...@Senate.gov>
wrote in message news:QrCdnWf9le_YvXLb...@comcast.com...

His remaining sentence was a fraud case. He served his entire sentence for
boffing the 17 year old campaign worker. Are you trying to equate Reynolds
with this? You really are fucked up Babs.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Sep 17, 2007, 9:34:21 PM9/17/07
James Of Tucson wrote:

> On Sep 17, 3:42 pm, GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia
> <g...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> These wingnuts are absolutely SICK. His victim was only 5 years old. Each day
>> more news drips in of Republicans involved in sex crimes. Let's clean up
>> America and get rid of these wingnuts.
>
> This is one of the guys Bush and Gozales *DIDN'T* fire.
>
> The *really* disturbing thing is that police knew enough about this
> guy to setup a sting operation. Known child molester, allowed to work
> as a prosecutor. How long did they know? Did Gonzales know about it
> back when he was evaluating US attorneys? (HE SHOULD HAVE!) Is this
> the REAL reason for all the secrecy?
>
> ...The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no
> injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it
> plenty," according to detectives...
>
> Is this what they have to do to get Larry Craig out of the headlines?
>
> For those of you insisting he's not a Republican, apparently it is
> know that he is registered as a Republican in Gulf Breeze.
>

> Dude, killers of adults, and most of the time even rapists of adults
> can survive in prison okay. But rapists of five-year-olds? They
> don't live long in prison.

I sure hope not.

The Pretzel

Sep 17, 2007, 9:43:10 PM9/17/07

He didn't, you fucking Republican Pedophile defender!

The fact is Rightard this is the SECOND sick sex act by a FILTHY Repug
in less then a MONTH.

Rightards are fucking SICK!

FUCK! You assholes male my skin crawl!! YEEEEEllCCCHHHH!!!!!!

democrat Fundraiser@senate.gov Democrat Criminal Fundraisers

Sep 17, 2007, 11:03:21 PM9/17/07

"The Pretzel" <pre...@chokeonit.org> wrote in message

> Democrat Criminal Fundraisers wrote:
>> "Jack" <jack6128*NOSPAM*@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> You forgot this part:
>>>
>>> "In January 2001, President Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds's remaining
>>> sentence for bank fraud. The former Congressman had already completed
>>> his sentence for the sex crimes. Contrary to popular belief, Reynolds
>>> did not receive a pardon for any crime."
>>>
>>> http://www.nndb.com/people/857/000088593/
>> ===============
>>
>> Good . So now you agree with Bush's commutation of scooter Libby
>> sentence too.
>> Thanks for admitting that .
>>

> He did.

-------------------