THE JOKES WE SEND

Merv

Apr 20, 2002, 5:58:12 AM4/20/02
THE JOKES WE SEND

In light of the many perversions and jokes we send along to one another for
a laugh, this is a little different:

This joke today is not intended to be a joke, it's not intended to be funny,
it's intended to get you thinking.

Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson
asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding the
attacks on Sept. 11 ).

Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said "I
believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years we've
been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and
to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has
calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His
protection if we demand He leave us alone?"

In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I
think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body
found recently) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we
said OK.

Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school... the Bible says
thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as
yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might
damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an
expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.

Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our children
when they misbehave. The school administrators said no faculty member in
this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't want
any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued (there's a big
difference between disciplining, touching, beating, smacking, humiliating,
kicking, etc.). And we said OK.

Then someone said, let's let our daughters have abortions if they want, and
they won't even have to tell their parents. And we said OK.

Then some wise school board member said, since boys will be boys and they're
going to do it anyway, let's give our sons all the condoms they want so they
can have all the fun they desire, and we won't have to tell their parents
they got them at school. And we said OK.

Then some of our top elected officials said it doesn't matter what we do in
private as long as we do our jobs. Agreeing with them, we said it doesn't
matter to me what anyone, including the President, does in private as long
as I have a job and the economy is good.

Then someone said let's print magazines with pictures of nude women and call
it wholesome, down-to-earth appreciation for the beauty of the female body.
And we said OK.

And then someone else took that appreciation a step further and published
pictures of nude children and then further again by making them available on
the Internet. And we said OK, they're entitled to free speech.

Then the entertainment industry said, let's make TV shows and movies that
promote profanity, violence, and illicit sex. Let's record music that
encourages rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic themes. And we said
it's just entertainment, it has no adverse effect, nobody takes it seriously
anyway, so go right ahead.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they
don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I
think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but
question what the Bible says.

Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire,
but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice
about sharing.

Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through
cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and
workplace.

Are you laughing?

Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on
your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they
WILL think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried about
what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it... no one
will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit back
and complain about what bad shape the world is in! [

Veriria ap Cerdiwyn

Apr 20, 2002, 6:35:34 AM4/20/02

"Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

> THE JOKES WE SEND
>
> In light of the many perversions and jokes we send along to one another
for
> a laugh, this is a little different:
>
> This joke today is not intended to be a joke, it's not intended to be
funny,
> it's intended to get you thinking.
>
> Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson
> asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding the
> attacks on Sept. 11 ).
>
> Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said
"I
> believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years
we've
> been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government
and
> to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has
> calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His
> protection if we demand He leave us alone?"
>
> In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I
> think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body
> found recently) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we
> said OK.

Prayers from which religion?

> Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school... the Bible
says
> thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as
> yourself. And we said OK.

Don't the morals of every religion and good-natured people in general
believe these things?

> Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
> misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might
> damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an
> expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.

Are YOU a psychiatrist?

> Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our
children
> when they misbehave. The school administrators said no faculty member in
> this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't
want
> any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued (there's a big
> difference between disciplining, touching, beating, smacking, humiliating,
> kicking, etc.). And we said OK.

Would you want someone to potentially enjoy 'spanking' your son or daughter
in school?

> Then someone said, let's let our daughters have abortions if they want,
and
> they won't even have to tell their parents. And we said OK.

Do you want to spend over 2 million dollars in your lifetime caring for your
GRANDchild, because your daughter doesn't have the means to support it (not
to mention having her life ruined, and your own), or spend $500 to not have
to care for a mistake?

> Then some wise school board member said, since boys will be boys and
they're
> going to do it anyway, let's give our sons all the condoms they want so
they
> can have all the fun they desire, and we won't have to tell their parents
> they got them at school. And we said OK.

Would you rather have them having UNSAFE sexual intercourse?

> Then some of our top elected officials said it doesn't matter what we do
in
> private as long as we do our jobs. Agreeing with them, we said it doesn't
> matter to me what anyone, including the President, does in private as long
> as I have a job and the economy is good.

So you are condoning having Big Brother around?

> Then someone said let's print magazines with pictures of nude women and
call
> it wholesome, down-to-earth appreciation for the beauty of the female
body.
> And we said OK.

What is wrong with the natural beauty of the female body?

> And then someone else took that appreciation a step further and published
> pictures of nude children and then further again by making them available
on
> the Internet. And we said OK, they're entitled to free speech.

Well I agree here, this is disgustingly wrong, truth be told. Score one
point for the original creator of this email.

> Then the entertainment industry said, let's make TV shows and movies that
> promote profanity, violence, and illicit sex. Let's record music that
> encourages rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic themes. And we said
> it's just entertainment, it has no adverse effect, nobody takes it
seriously
> anyway, so go right ahead.

O.0 would you rather mask the real world from your children, then just throw
them out into it and say 'here go to college'... They wouldn't last two
weeks.

> Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they
> don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
> strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

I know a lot of children who have been raped, abused, etc. who STILL know
right from wrong, and the people have have lead fairly normal lives know
right from wrong....Where have you been getting your info from, isolated
cases worldwide?

> Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out.
> think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

The world is doing rather well in my eyes (well, not pollution wise).

> Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
> world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but
> question what the Bible says.

God? Haven't you figured out by now that THOUSANDS of religions exist
today?

> Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like
wildfire,
> but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice
> about sharing.

People do that with most religions, heh.

> Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through
> cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and
> workplace.

Public discussion of 'God' or any other religion was NEVER suppressed in my
schools, as long as it was an intelligent conversation about the religions
in question.

> Are you laughing?

Yep.

> Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on
> your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they
> WILL think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried about
> what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

I already sent it out ... most of my friends laughed when they saw it :D

> Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it... no
one
> will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit
back
> and complain about what bad shape the world is in! [

I didn't diregard it, I just happen to think that it focuses on only one
religion, which is wrong. What I believe you may not believe, thats just
how this world works. :) The opinoins expressed are my own ... Take them
how you want, because I clearly express myself!! lol

Cheers~

EVa

Apr 20, 2002, 7:39:30 AM4/20/02
Beware this is written from a 16y.o. POV...

"Veriria ap Cerdiwyn" <ver...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

I agree prayers in school are fine, but why not consider that there are a
lot more religions than Christianity.

> > Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school... the Bible
> says

> > thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbour as

> > yourself. And we said OK.
>
> Don't the morals of every religion and good-natured people in general
> believe these things?

We still get taught that in school, but we don't use the bible-or other
religious book-, we are told that by our peers and teachers.

> > Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
> > misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we
might
> > damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an
> > expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.
>
> Are YOU a psychiatrist?

My dad was spanked when he was a kid & his fine & never spanks me...but I
don't agree with it all the same.

> > Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our
> children
> > when they misbehave. The school administrators said no faculty member in
> > this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't
> want any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued (there's a big
> > difference between disciplining, touching, beating, smacking,
humiliating,
> > kicking, etc.). And we said OK.
>
> Would you want someone to potentially enjoy 'spanking' your son or
daughter
> in school?

Well, from the daughters pov no! But when it gets to stage that in a music
lesson the teacher has to expressively ask me if it ok that she touches my
hands to show me where they should go on a guitar and she has to make sure
that an other pupil hears that she had asked, so that I don't sue the school
for inappropriate behaviour. Or even when I was in primary school & I fell
over and a male teacher had to go and find a female teacher to pick me up...
because he couldn't touch me... well I think that is all to an extreme!

> > Then someone said, let's let our daughters have abortions if they want,
> and
> > they won't even have to tell their parents. And we said OK.
>
> Do you want to spend over 2 million dollars in your lifetime caring for
your
> GRANDchild, because your daughter doesn't have the means to support it
(not
> to mention having her life ruined, and your own), or spend $500 to not
have
> to care for a mistake?

What is wrong with having an abortion? If the baby isn't born then it is -in
my mind- dead & so why shouldn’t you kill it?

> > Then some wise school board member said, since boys will be boys and
> they're
> > going to do it anyway, let's give our sons all the condoms they want so
> they
> > can have all the fun they desire, and we won't have to tell their
parents
> > they got them at school. And we said OK.
>
> Would you rather have them having UNSAFE sexual intercourse?

Why are schools just giving them to boys? Most boys forget them anyway...
give them to the girls as well & you will save a lot of abortions!

> > Then some of our top elected officials said it doesn't matter what we do
> in
> > private as long as we do our jobs. Agreeing with them, we said it
doesn't
> > matter to me what anyone, including the President, does in private as
long
> > as I have a job and the economy is good.
>
> So you are condoning having Big Brother around?

I'm undecided on this issue.

> > Then someone said let's print magazines with pictures of nude women and
> call
> > it wholesome, down-to-earth appreciation for the beauty of the female
> body.
> > And we said OK.
>
> What is wrong with the natural beauty of the female body?

If you agree with porn, then buy it... if you don't... well don't buy it!!!

> > And then someone else took that appreciation a step further and
published
> > pictures of nude children and then further again by making them
available
> on
> > the Internet. And we said OK, they're entitled to free speech.
>
> Well I agree here, this is disgustingly wrong, truth be told. Score one
> point for the original creator of this email.

I agree with both of you guys here... with women they have the choice to
bare all... with kids, that’s just sick and perverted.

> > Then the entertainment industry said, let's make TV shows and movies
that
> > promote profanity, violence, and illicit sex. Let's record music that
> > encourages rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic themes. And we said
> > it's just entertainment, it has no adverse effect, nobody takes it
> seriously
> > anyway, so go right ahead.
>
> O.0 would you rather mask the real world from your children, then just
throw
> them out into it and say 'here go to college'... They wouldn't last two
> weeks.

Threes also shows like Tellybubbies and Barney & I don’t see that many 5y.o
turning into to big purple dinosaurs, so why should "evil" music be banned?

> > Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they
> > don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
> > strangers, their classmates, and themselves.
>
> I know a lot of children who have been raped, abused, etc. who STILL know
> right from wrong, and the people have have lead fairly normal lives know
> right from wrong....Where have you been getting your info from, isolated
> cases worldwide?

I agree with the second opinion here!

> > Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it
out.
> > think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."
>
> The world is doing rather well in my eyes (well, not pollution wise).

Apart from a few Bin Lardin types (and lets face they will always be those
people around)

> > Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
> > world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but
> > question what the Bible says.
>
> God? Haven't you figured out by now that THOUSANDS of religions exist
> today?

Christianity is ONE religion... and its not the biggest one either.

> > Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like
> wildfire,
> > but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think
twice
> > about sharing.
>
> People do that with most religions, heh.

Because by sending a joke you are not telling that person to believe in what
you believe, but to laugh at it or delete it.

> > Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through
> > cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and
> > workplace.
>
> Public discussion of 'God' or any other religion was NEVER suppressed in
my
> schools, as long as it was an intelligent conversation about the religions
> in question.

We have many religious discussions in school.

> > Are you laughing?
>
> Yep.

Yep

> > Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on
> > your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what
they
> > WILL think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried about
> > what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.
>
> I already sent it out ... most of my friends laughed when they saw it :D
>

> > Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it... no
> one
> > will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit
> back
> > and complain about what bad shape the world is in! [
>
> I didn't diregard it, I just happen to think that it focuses on only one
> religion, which is wrong. What I believe you may not believe, thats just
> how this world works. :) The opinoins expressed are my own ... Take them
> how you want, because I clearly express myself!! lol

Again I agree with the second opinion.

EVa

> Cheers~

Mad Jesuit

Apr 20, 2002, 10:29:38 AM4/20/02
"EVa" <coolchi...@btconnect.com> wrote in message

> Beware this is written from a 16y.o. POV...

I don't believe that it's even that mature.

---The Mad Jesuit
"Madness takes its toll. Please present exact change"

Monio Carondi

Apr 20, 2002, 10:33:25 AM4/20/02
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:58:12 -0400, "Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> iwrote:

>Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson
>asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding the
>attacks on Sept. 11 ).

See it from the other point of view: God was the one who sent his
servants to punish the Great Satan, like he once did in Sodoma and
Gomorra. So Merv, just say "thank you, God"!!

Bye

EVa

Apr 20, 2002, 10:35:53 AM4/20/02

"Mad Jesuit" <mad_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "EVa" <coolchi...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
> > Beware this is written from a 16y.o. POV...
>
> I don't believe that it's even that mature.

What was so imature about it?

EVa

Merv

Apr 20, 2002, 12:48:23 PM4/20/02

"Monio Carondi" <mcar...@nowhe.re> wrote in message

And if there was a God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for sexual
perversions, how come he doesn't do the same to San Francisco?

Merv

Arthur

Apr 20, 2002, 1:22:09 PM4/20/02
Well put Veriria
Besides the American Constitution forbids organised religion because the
founding fathers had *many* versions of the Christian religion.
--
Llewellyn :o)

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 1:28:41 PM4/20/02
Merv wrote:

> "Monio Carondi" <mcar...@nowhe.re> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:58:12 -0400, "Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> iwrote:
> >

> > >Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane
> Clayson
> > >asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding the
> > >attacks on Sept. 11 ).
> >
> > See it from the other point of view: God was the one who sent his
> > servants to punish the Great Satan, like he once did in Sodoma and
> > Gomorra. So Merv, just say "thank you, God"!!
>
> And if there was a God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for sexual
> perversions, how come he doesn't do the same to San Francisco?

Because god is a faggot.
--
Spitfire
You done yet?

Infinite Void

Apr 20, 2002, 2:03:51 PM4/20/02

"Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

> THE JOKES WE SEND
>
> In light of the many perversions and jokes we send along to one
another for
> a laugh, this is a little different:
>
> This joke today is not intended to be a joke, it's not intended to be
funny,
> it's intended to get you thinking.

assuming this post is intended to be funny, it isn't. else it shouldn't
be
in this newsgroup at all.

hey, it's trolling right? hmm. god must have put you up to it right?
@#$@#%@$#.

> Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane
Clayson
> asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding
the
> attacks on Sept. 11 ).
>
> Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She
said "I
> believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years
we've
> been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our
government and
> to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He
has
> calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and
His
> protection if we demand He leave us alone?"

hey, assuming there is a god,
if god made everything perfect, if he leaves us alone, things would not
have become worse..... so you see god screwed up in the first
place......

assuming there is no god,
well it happens when we have religious extremist trying to take over the
world.
no, I'm not refering to you Merv. >8p you are not one right? so what is
this
post doing here?

assuming god exist
if he had in the first place give us infinite wisdom, we would have no
need
to make mistakes... but he screwed up and throw us on Earth naked to the
element
hell, we've got to learn how to count ourselves. So you see, he screwed
up first
big time

assuming there is NO god.
well, as it is, we make mistake.. the question is have we realise we are
making
mistakes......

> Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why
they
> don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
> strangers, their classmates, and themselves.
>
> Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it
out. I
> think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

you are right.... we REAP our mistakes..... this causal effect,
interestingly
comes about from logic and not from divine intervention.

in case you want to argue about the origin of logic. Let me tell you.
Without
logic, there is no god. why? if there is a god but there is no logic, it
would
be illogical!!! :)

> Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
> world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say,
but
> question what the Bible says.

hey hey, people living in society live by social contract. Newspaper
survive
by credibility. god and religions deem themselves as beyond society.
nah.. we
can't help their credibility if they refuse to let us.....

> Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like
wildfire,
> but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think
twice
> about sharing.
>
> Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through
> cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school
and
> workplace.

you know.. somebody once said, that "Jesus, meek and humble, cause the
most
amount of death and suffering in the world" hey hey, we don't want to
stir up
anymore bad feeling in the world right?

> Are you laughing?

so you think I am laughing are you... I say... aren't you a bit err...
defensive?

> Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many
on
> your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what
they
> WILL think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried
about
> what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

nah.. I don't pass it on, because I don't think I'll help the world much
by
that. Hey, god still hasn't give me infinite wisdom yet..............

> Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it...
no one
> will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit
back
> and complain about what bad shape the world is in! [

err. you are missing out some options here.. for instance.. I can reply
to this message
if I'd anything to say........ like I did... there there... that's one
thing
about religion, always making too much presumption about things.......

IV, atheist.

ps. I was hoping my reply have comic effect... afterall, this is a joke
folder!

Greg Evans

Apr 20, 2002, 2:10:46 PM4/20/02
Merv wrote:

> And if there was a God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for sexual
> perversions, how come he doesn't do the same to San Francisco?

Frisco bothered to file the necessary permits?

Merv

Apr 20, 2002, 3:21:22 PM4/20/02

"Infinite Void" <differ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> > THE JOKES WE SEND
> >
> > In light of the many perversions and jokes we send along to one
> another for
> > a laugh, this is a little different:
> >
> <HUMUNGOUS SNIP>

> in case you want to argue about the origin of logic. Let me tell you.
> Without logic, there is no god. why? if there is a god but there is
> no logic, it would be illogical!!! :)

OK, but is that logical ... I'm not quite sure if it makes sense.

> IV, atheist.
>
> ps. I was hoping my reply have comic effect... afterall, this is a joke
> folder!

Well, jokes and trolling anyway.

Merv

David Wright

Apr 20, 2002, 4:06:05 PM4/20/02
In article <n_aw8.4964$c9.32...@read2.cgocable.net>,

Merv <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>THE JOKES WE SEND
>
>In light of the many perversions and jokes we send along to one another for
>a laugh, this is a little different:
>
>This joke today is not intended to be a joke, it's not intended to be funny,

Mission accomplished -- which means it didn't belong on any humor
newsgroup.

>it's intended to get you thinking.

It did -- I think the person who wrote it has a six-year-old's grasp
of theology and a senile right-wing worldview.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders."

Infinite Void

Apr 20, 2002, 1:41:52 PM4/20/02
err. are you for or against atheism?

IV

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 5:14:04 PM4/20/02
Infinite Void wrote:

> err. are you for or against atheism?
>
> IV

Who?

ur_droll

Apr 20, 2002, 5:05:56 PM4/20/02

:
: "Mad Jesuit" <mad_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

: news:sSew8.15464$HK4.4...@twister.kc.rr.com...
: > "EVa" <coolchi...@btconnect.com> wrote in message
: > news:acew8.6501$9A6.52196@NewsReader...
: > > Beware this is written from a 16y.o. POV...
: >
: > I don't believe that it's even that mature.
:
: What was so imature about it?

The naivety of belief in a dog myth

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 5:18:52 PM4/20/02

....this,....from a real rocket scientist....

ur_droll

Apr 20, 2002, 5:25:21 PM4/20/02

: err. are you for or against atheism?

I am a reincarnated Buddhism.....
who believes in himself,
because... 'self' is everything.
We are the best,
accept no substitute.

......hEh......

ur_droll

Apr 20, 2002, 5:26:07 PM4/20/02

"Spitfire" <spitf...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

scientologist

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 5:33:58 PM4/20/02
> scientologist

Yup,....yer retarded.....

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 5:35:01 PM4/20/02

....at least you know you were kidding....

....now put it back in the pen.....

ur_droll

Apr 20, 2002, 5:39:37 PM4/20/02

"Spitfire" <spitf...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Nah..... I like it better on yer face

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 5:40:08 PM4/20/02

Do you even try to hold a thought?

.....forget I said that.....

ur_droll

Apr 20, 2002, 5:52:54 PM4/20/02

"Spitfire" <spitf...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Hehehehehehehe

Pissed you off.........

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spitfire

Apr 20, 2002, 5:56:02 PM4/20/02

How do you assume that? Wishful thinking alone?

Franc Zabkar

Apr 20, 2002, 7:25:53 PM4/20/02
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:35:34 GMT, "Veriria ap Cerdiwyn"
<ver...@prodigy.net> put finger to keyboard and composed:

>"Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

>> Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our
>children
>> when they misbehave.

Corporal punishment must be reintroduced to our schools, otherwise the
slide in discipline will continue.

>The school administrators said no faculty member in
>> this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't
>want
>> any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued (there's a big
>> difference between disciplining, touching, beating, smacking, humiliating,
>> kicking, etc.). And we said OK.
>
>Would you want someone to potentially enjoy 'spanking' your son or daughter
>in school?

If you don't want your ratbag to be spanked, then bring him or her up
properly.

Ratbags beget ratbags.

-- Franc Zabkar

Please remove one 'g' from my address when replying by email.

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 20, 2002, 9:36:51 PM4/20/02

"ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote

> "Infinite Void" <differ...@hotmail.com> wrote

> : err. are you for or against atheism?
>
> I am a reincarnated Buddhism.....

Misspelled "incarcerated Butthole..."

ur_droll

Apr 20, 2002, 11:14:27 PM4/20/02

"Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in message
:
: "ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote

: >
: > "Infinite Void" <differ...@hotmail.com> wrote
: > : err. are you for or against atheism?
: >
: > I am a reincarnated Buddhism.....
:
: Misspelled

How childish of you

: "incarcerated Butthole..."

: >
: >
:
:

The Return of Mel

Apr 20, 2002, 11:19:42 PM4/20/02
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:48:23 -0400, "Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in
message <D%gw8.24042$Yt.13...@read1.cgocable.net>:

>"Monio Carondi" <mcar...@nowhe.re> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:58:12 -0400, "Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> iwrote:
>> >Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane
>Clayson
>> >asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding the
>> >attacks on Sept. 11 ).
>> See it from the other point of view: God was the one who sent his
>> servants to punish the Great Satan, like he once did in Sodoma and
>> Gomorra. So Merv, just say "thank you, God"!!
>And if there was a God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for sexual
>perversions, how come he doesn't do the same to San Francisco?

he destroyed Jenin instead... it was closer...

--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself
www.adderleystreet.co.za/atjfaq.php

The Return of Mel

Apr 20, 2002, 11:20:01 PM4/20/02
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:28:41 -0700, Spitfire <spitf...@my-deja.com> wrote
in message <3CC1A549...@my-deja.com>:

>Merv wrote:
>> Clayson
>> > See it from the other point of view: God was the one who sent his
>> > servants to punish the Great Satan, like he once did in Sodoma and
>> > Gomorra. So Merv, just say "thank you, God"!!
>> And if there was a God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for sexual
>> perversions, how come he doesn't do the same to San Francisco?
>Because god is a faggot.

hmmmm...

so that's why I'm feeling so fucked lately...

Douglas D. Anderson

Apr 21, 2002, 12:07:19 AM4/21/02

"ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote >

> "Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote
> : "ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote
> : >
> : > "Infinite Void" <differ...@hotmail.com> wrote
> : > : err. are you for or against atheism?
> : >
> : > I am a reincarnated Buddhism.....
> :
> : Misspelled
>
> How childish of you

Thanks, I feel much younger now... <probably some sort of
Akashik memory from a past incarnation>

ur_droll

Apr 21, 2002, 12:50:01 AM4/21/02

"Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in message
:
: "ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote >

: > "Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote
: > : "ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote
: > : >
: > : > "Infinite Void" <differ...@hotmail.com> wrote
: > : > : err. are you for or against atheism?
: > : >
: > : > I am a reincarnated Buddhism.....
: > :
: > : Misspelled
: >
: > How childish of you
:
: Thanks, I feel much younger now... <probably some sort of
: Akashik memory from a past incarnation>

Gas will do that to ya

: > : "incarcerated Butthole..."

: > :
: > :
: >
: >
:
:

Waylon Kenning

Apr 21, 2002, 2:52:23 AM4/21/02
T'was the Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:58:12 -0400 when I remembered "Merv"
<mcr...@cogeco.ca> saying something like this:

>Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it... no one
>will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit back
>and complain about what bad shape the world is in! [

Not the whole world, just certain parts.
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

If you play the WinXP CD-ROM backwards, you'll hear a satanic message.
But the most frightening thing is that if you play it forward, it
installs WinXP.

Infinite Void

Apr 21, 2002, 7:53:03 AM4/21/02

> Infinite Void wrote:
> >
> > err. are you for or against atheism?
> >
> > IV
>
> Who?

meaning Merv...

IV

Infinite Void

Apr 21, 2002, 8:01:12 AM4/21/02

> "Infinite Void" <differ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Merv" <mcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> > > THE JOKES WE SEND
> > >
> > > In light of the many perversions and jokes we send along to one
> > another for
> > > a laugh, this is a little different:
> > >
> > <HUMUNGOUS SNIP>
>

> > in case you want to argue about the origin of logic. Let me tell
you.
> > Without logic, there is no god. why? if there is a god but there is
> > no logic, it would be illogical!!! :)
>
> OK, but is that logical ... I'm not quite sure if it makes sense.

it's logical if there logic but no god....... it's illogical if there's
god but no logic.
so depending on whether you trust logic more than you trust god, you'll
be able to disprove
the perfection of god.

nah... I'm getting a tat confused myself...

IV

Aussieplayer

Apr 22, 2002, 12:24:11 AM4/22/02
eat shit and die

--

-Josh

"Rimmer, real dumplings, proper dumplings when they're properly
cooked to perfection, proper dumplings, should not bounce."

> [...]

> world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but
> question what the Bible says.
>
> Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like
wildfire,
> but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice
> about sharing.
>
> Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through
> cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and
> workplace.
>
> Are you laughing?
>
> Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on
> your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they
> WILL think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried about
> what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

EVa

Apr 22, 2002, 12:48:53 PM4/22/02

"ur_droll" <Ch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
A dog myth??? what myth is that?
Eva

Spitfire

Apr 22, 2002, 2:01:41 PM4/22/02

.....show us yer tits......

EVa

Apr 22, 2002, 2:38:40 PM4/22/02

"Spitfire" <spitf...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

We've been through this one & you decided that my tits look like a certain
Ms Andersons.

Jamie

Apr 22, 2002, 2:30:02 PM4/22/02
"Aussieplayer" <vbisg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> eat shit and die

A way of life, innit? Eat, shit, and die.

- Jamie
btw, remind me never to go to France

--
rec.humor FAQ - http://members.surfeu.fi/ulayiti/misc/rhfaq.html

Spitfire

Apr 22, 2002, 10:49:25 PM4/22/02

.....no,....I decided they were a myth....