Smoking pun found!

talion

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
A Renton Washington-based marketing firm, has already begun selling THE
PRESIDENTIAL CIGAR.

"We selected a large-size cigar known in the industry as an El
Presidente," says Talion president Bev Harris. Talion's five-dollar
collector cigars, which feature an official gold seal and a Billy-C
image, measure an impressive (in the cigar industry, anyway) six inches
long, with a respectable 50-ring size circumference.

More info: http://www.talion.com/cigar.htm
Orders (Visa, MC): toll free 1-888-232-1787 or 425-228-7131
or fax to secure private fax line 425-228-3965

Hauke Reddmann

Sep 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/13/98
And I thought one usually smokes AFTER sex?
--
Hauke Reddmann <:-EX8 BRANDNEW,IMPROVED SIG!
Send all spam to bug...@thee.off

Bobbob

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98
On 13 Sep 1998 13:50:37 GMT, fc3...@AMRISC01.math.uni-hamburg.de
(Hauke Reddmann) wrote:

>And I thought one usually smokes AFTER sex?

At least they were Havana good time.

ChrisH

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98

I don't care for all this talk of in-Fidel-ity. Especially when
there's Guantanamo important things to discuss.

CCH...@musicb.mcgill.ca

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98

How to I filter out these unwanted messages?

pml

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98
Hauke Reddmann <fc3...@AMRISC01.math.uni-hamburg.de> wrote in article
<6tgijd$irg$2...@rzsun02.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>...

> And I thought one usually smokes AFTER sex?

How do you know? Did you ever look to see? :-)

Hauke Reddmann

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
pml (lavi...@dhc.net) wrote:
: Hauke Reddmann <fc3...@AMRISC01.math.uni-hamburg.de> wrote in article

: <6tgijd$irg$2...@rzsun02.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>...
: > And I thought one usually smokes AFTER sex?
:
: How do you know? Did you ever look to see? :-)

Close, but no cigar. No, only smell.