º¿º Oneliners

Renee

Aug 13, 2001, 7:17:33 AM8/13/01

Oneliners:

Heredity is what sets the parents of a teenager wondering about each other

If you want to stay out of debt, act your wage

If the directions for finding a place include the words "You can't miss it,"
you will.

If all your problems are behind you, you must be a school bus driver.

Your life would be very empty if you had nothing to regret!

If you think time heals everything, try sitting in a doctor's waiting room.

Pop quiz: A paternity suit.

If I've been consistently unsatisfactory, at least give me credit for being
consistent.

Good teachers are the ones who can challenge young minds
without losing their own.

Health insurance is just like one of those hospital gowns.
You only think you're covered.

Ever notice that every time congress hammers out a new budget,
we're the ones who get nailed?

My husband is deeply religious. He worships himself.

Should I walk to work, or do I have time to drive?

If some people said what they thought, they'd be speechless.

Today's forecast is bright and sunny with an 80 percent chance that I'm wrong.